Shaun of the Dead

Hellfire

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Blagged(or is it Blaggers? Hmmm) on MTV a few days back and the two guys blagged there way into the movie as two extras(Played two zombies). You cant see them in the movie as they're only in it for a few seconds(Bit where the zombies burst through the pub doors), but still I found it pretty funny how they managed to get there way into the film.

The DVD of SOTD is fantastic. Loads of great extras.

When I went to see the film earlier this year I was a bit stressed. I've LOVED Spaced for years now, owning both series on DVD (both a bit old and hacked up after me watching them so many times over the last years) so I was desperately hoping the film would live up to the Wright/Pegg quality I knew and loved.

In the UK it outgrossed Dawn Of The Dead which was out at the same time, and made more than 28 Days Later had. So it was a success.

I thought it waws hilarious, knocking Zoolander off my "Favourite comedy of all time" slot.

Best line? Nothing to do with the zombies or death or anything....

"It's not hip hop, it's electro." heh heh classy.

Do you get Danger 50,000 Volts in America?! It's a tv show Nick Frost hosts about how to survive in stupidly dangerous situations, like if you're in a lift and the cables break, or if you're attacked by a bear in Siberia or how to capture an enemy gun emplacement on a hill...Classic stuff, very funny.

EDIT: Oh and a cornetto is like a ready-packaged ice cream cone with a chewier cone and harder ice cream, smothered in sauce, and available in a variety of flavours. Proof again that America has no high-culture. :thumbsup:

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Oh and a cornetto is like a ready-packaged ice cream cone with a chewier cone and harder ice cream, smothered in sauce, and available in a variety of flavours. Proof again that America has no high-culture.

Best extra is when Pegg and the other guy (can't remember the actor's name, plays the room-mate) do a scene like scousers/beetle-esque.

And it's nice to know that the Americans will respect when a decent British movie is made, I'm sick of always being told by Americans that Brit films and comedy is shit.

Best extra is when Pegg and the other guy (can't remember the actor's name, plays the room-mate) do a scene like scousers/beetle-esque.

And it's nice to know that the Americans will respect when a decent British movie is made, I'm sick of always being told by Americans that Brit films and comedy is shit.

could you just shut up ore say i am right ? thank you :D

Yeah, but than he'd be lying.

I haven't seen Shaun of the Dead since I'll have to travel 45 minutes to go see it and my friends just happen to be going tommorow when I work. It'll come sometime to the artsy theatre here in small-town Canada, but not the Famous Players.