WWF April 2002

Guest killacam2006

Guest killacam2006

Raw Report 13th May 2002 by Killa Cam

The show starts off with highlights from last night’s PPV Judgement Day where Triple H regained his title thanks to help from his friend the returning Shawn Michaels

The fireworks go off and Shawn Michaels music hits and the crowd go wild he comes out dancing about to his Sexy Boy theme music man it seems like he’s had that music for ever and ever will he ever change it anyways.  He gets in the ring and gets the mic and tells us that last night he helped a friend in need he had witnessed all he could by sitting at home.  He seen Triple H needed help so he delivered it to him.  He told us The Undertaker had it coming to him and as long as “The Heartbreak Kid” is around the Undertaker will not be taking advantage of Triple H anymore.  Triple H then comes down and thanks Shawn for coming to his aid they then hug embracing each other.  Triple H said with the two of them together not even The Undertaker can take the belt away from Triple H.  Undertaker’s music hits and he comes out on the rampway looking pretty pissed off.  He gives it to Triple H for running to HBK for help but he says the time will come for him to take the belt away from “The Game” it might not be tonight, it might not be next week but one day it will happen.

Ric Flair now has an announcement for us.  Ric says that it is that time of year again.  That’s right it’s time for the King of the Ring tournament and to make it more special this year the winner will get a title shot at Summerslam.  He tells us the entrants are Rhyno, Tommy Dreamer, Test, Bradshaw, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Eddie Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero, Goldust

The matches announced are as follows

Quarter Finals:

Tommy Dreamer vs Bradshaw

Rhyno vs Goldust

Jeff Hardy vs Eddie Guerrero

Matt Hardy vs Chavo Guerrero

We go into Booker T’s locker room where he is unpacking his bags, inside his bag he finds a note it says Booker T I can help you win the U.S Championship.  Who could this note be from.  Booker T has a look on his face as if to say I have no clue who this is from.

Rating – 89%

KOTR Quarter Final – Tommy Dreamer vs Bradshaw

This was another slobberknocker I’ve wanted to see a rematch between these two and tonight I got my wish.  Bradshaw hit a couple of real big moves such as the Fallaway Slam and the Powerbomb but Dreamer managed to kick out at 2 both times.  Dreamer also had some good offense with his Dreamer DDT and the Spicolli Driver but somehow Bradshaw kicked out.  In the end Dreamer whipped Bradshaw to the Ropes but Bradshaw bounced back with a Clothesline from Hell to get the win.

Winner - Bradshaw

Match Rating – 79%

KOTR Quarter Final – Rhyno vs Goldust

This is the second of four quarter final matches in the King of the Ring tournament.  Both men had some good offense here with Goldust getting some good Uppercut’s in and hitting a hard DDT but Rhyno was too strong and came back with a Spinebuster and an impressive Gore for the win

Winner – Rhyno

Match Rating – 86%

We go to the nearby training facility Austin and Maven were at last week and Steve is showing Maven moves such as Armbar’s and Wristlock’s.  Austin is obviously trying to turn Maven into a technical master.

Rating – 88%

Maven gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

The nWo are in their locker room and they talk about how they are so proud of themselves last night how they put Kane on the floor.  X-Pac says last night the now injured Kane’s elbow and he could be out to as much as 2 or 3 months.  Hall’s says that’s too sweet. Nash replies with that’s just how the now get things done around here.  The Outsider’s also appear happy about the way they defeated the Dudley’s, they tell the Impact Player’s that tonight you’ve got the Dudley’s put them out of action, Credible responded with ill show them why were not just the coolest, not just the best but we are indeed Justin Credible!!

Rating – 84%

U.S Title – Christian © vs Mr Perfect

Christian looked really cocky here tonight in this matchup he must be really proud of his victory over Booker T last night.  Mr Perfect looked to be in controlling hitting a Swinging Neckbreaker and a flying Snapmare but only getting Near Falls.  He then went for his PerfectPlex but Christian managed to reverse it and hit his signature Reverse DDT for the near fall.  Then out of nowhere William Regal came down to distract Perfect talking some English trash then Christian came from behind Perfect and delivered the devastating Unprettier for the win

Winner – Christian

Match Rating – 93%

RVD is backstage with the Coach and he is talking about how he proved he is the better man between him and Raven last night.  He says that not only is he the better man than Raven he is the best man on Raw and he’s willing to prove it to anyone that want’s a shot.  Then we see Raven walk up to him and challenge him one last time to a match next week RVD agree’s and they shake hands.  This should be another good showing by both men next week.  These two always impress.

Rating – 85%

We see Matt and Lita backstage they are talking about what a creep Eddie Guerrero is and how Jeff is gonna take care of him next week.  Lita says she will be out there next week with Jeff to keep Eddie in check and if Chavo try’s to interfere she will sort him out.  Matt tells us that next week he will take Chavo to school in that ring. And both Hardy’s will end up in the Semi- Final’s.  Remember if both of The Hardy Boyz win their match then they will face off against each other in the Semi-Final’s wouldn’t that be interesting??

Rating – 84%

Tag Team Match – Dudley Boyz vs Impact Players

The Dudley Boyz were the aggressor’s In this match taking right to Credible and Storm right from the Get go.  The Dudley’s managed to hit their 3-D on Lance but Credible came to the rescue but The Dudley’s were still in control with Bubba hitting a Bubba bomb on Lance then They hit a Whassup on him, but again Credible made the save before the 3.  Lance managed to fight back with a Superkick on Bubba then got the Tag to Credible. Justin hit a powerbomb on D’Von for a nearfall.  Then Bubba got tagged in and got hit by a Superkick.  But he managed to kick out.  Justin templer got the better of him and he went outside for a chair Lance had the Referee distracted and Credible nailed Bubba with a chair but he didn’t go down so Credible hit him another two times and then hit the That’s Incredible with D’von getting held at bay by Storm.  The Impact Players got the win.  But they weren’t finished not by a long shot.  Lance also came in with a chair and smacked D’Von with it.  They both started laying in more Chairshot’s to The Dudley’s then when the Dudley’s were out cold the Rest of the nWo (Hall, Nash and X-Pac) came down and delivered each of their finishes to The Dudley Boyz the Dudley’s have been humiliated here!!!  These Impact Player’s are becoming a force to be reckoned with here!!

Match Rating – 92%

We got a 6.47 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 7021 people.

We made $280840 from ticket sales.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest killacam2006

Raw Report 20th May 2002 by Killa Cam

U.S Title – Christian © vs William Regal

Last week Christian just scraped by when Regal distracted Perfect allowing Christian to pick up the win.  This week it looked as if Regal was going to win the title. But it was a reversal of circumstances this week when Mr Perfect came down and distraced Regal allowing Christian to pick up the win with the Unprettier.

Winner – Christian

Match Rating – 78%

We go to Booker T’s locker room and he has a distraught look on his face we go to his wall.  There is writing on his wall in big black writing and it says Booker T I can help you in your quest.  Geez this is getting kinda freaky who could it be that wants to help Booker T.  Book says I didn’t just see that, tell me I didn’t just see that.

Rating – 88%

The nWo music hits in the arena and the crowd give a mixed reaction, half of them are for the nWo and half of them aren’t it’s a simple as that.  Nash tells us that he is proud of his team member’s Lance Storm and Justin Credible he says they handled business pretty darn well.  He tells us that The Dudley’s wont be here this week, that they are sitting at home nursing their little wounds.  He says if and when they come back they will get the same back.  He goes on to say that anyone else that gets in their way has the same fate.  They all leave the ring look pretty smug.  Can anyone put a stop to this New World Order nonsense???  If they can I guess it won’t be this week!!

Rating – 88%

KOTR Quarter final – Matt Hardy vs Chavo Guerrero

A very evenly balanced match here with Matt hitting his Legdrop from the top rope and getting a nearfall and Chavo hitting his Stalling Brainbuster.  Chavo got the win by using a set of brass knucks that he got from his pants. A tainted victory but a victory nonetheless

Winner – Chavo Guerrero

Match Rating – 88%

Matt Hardy lost 1 point of overness from this match.

KOTR Quarter final – Jeff Hardy vs Eddie Guerrero

Eddie managed to get his Flying Head Scissors in and a swinging DDT but Jeff managed to hit some big moves too, such as a Hurricanrana and a Whisper in the Wind for near falls.  Eddie had Jeff locked in many Submission moves.  His main focus not to hurt Jeff but to llook at Lita who accompanied Jeff to ringside.  Even once Lita seemed to smile back at Eddie.  Maybe it was my imagination.  But no later in the match again when Eddie had Jeff in a side headlock I definitely caught Lita smiling at Eddie.  Has the affection of Eddie finally got to her??  Anyway I think Matt also noticed this and came running down to ringside looking incensed with Lita.  Lita says she doesn’t know what Matt was talking about.  Anyway Jeff managed to get the victory when Lita distracted the Ref and Matt ran in and cheapshotted Eddie and Jeff got the Small Package for the 3 count.

Winner – Jeff Hardy

Match Rating – 93%

Maven and Steve Austin are backstage with Coach.  Coach asks them how the training is going and Austin does all the talking here telling us that Maven is coming along well, that they have been working on some technical moves, next they will work on Maven’s brawling techniques and see it goes from there.  He also added that’s the bottom line because Stone Cold Said So.  Very generic interview then.  How much do you think Maven will have improved by the next time we see him in that squared circle.  My guess is tremendously.

Rating – 84%

Maven gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Hardcore Match – Rob Van Dam vs Raven

I had been looking forward to this contest all week and it didn’t disappoint.  Raven got some great offense in such as a good Russian Leg Sweep and a hard Clothesline.  RVd fought back with Flying Kicks then a Top Rope Cross Body for a near fall.  Then the weapons came into play Raven went for the Evenflow DDT on the Trash Can but RVD managed to reverse and hit a Suplex on it getting a near fall.  RVD then hit an amazing Rolling Thunder on a chair to get another near fall.  But again Raven fought back with a Superkick and a near fall.  Then all of a sudden to my surprise Vince Mcmahon’s music hits and the crowd exploded.  What is he doing here I thought to myself.  He came down got in the ring and attacked Raven with a combination of Punches and hit a DDT of his on the chair and Rob ascended to the top and hit a Five-Star Frog Splash for the win.  Afterwards RVD and Vince hugged and Vince raised RVD’s arm in victory looked really pleased with what had just went down.  Man it should be interesting to hear from these two next week

Winner – Rob Van Dam

Match Rating – 94%

We come back from the Break and Triple H and Shawn Michaels are in the ring they tell us that all week they have both been getting freaky phone calls with heavy breathing, and that the lights in their house keep going off and on.  Flickering very freakishly.  They also said that in their gardens their tree’s have been covered with crosses.  They say they know what cracker is doing this.  It’s obviously the Undertaker.  Yeah that was pretty obvious to everyone.  They ask why doesn’t The Undertaker come out and face the two of them if he’s man enough.  The light’s then go out and The Undertaker comes down and lay’s a beating on both men.  The crowd seem to be cheering “The Undertaker”.  Maybe they don’t like the fact that he is in a handicap situation who knows!!!  The Undertaker disposes of both men by delivering 2 Tombstones and raises his arms in Victory.  He then points to his waist signalling the belt is coming to him whenever he wants it.  You gotta believe that no one can stop in his quest to get that belt around his waist!!!

Rating – 96%

Triple H gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Undertaker gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Shawn Michaels gained 4 points of overness from this segment.

We got a 6.49 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 7020 people.

We made $280800 from ticket sales.

Guest killacam2006

Overness

Vince McMahon (Heel) 100

Undertaker (Face) 98

Shawn Michaels (Heel) 98

Steve Austin (Face) 97

Ric Flair (Face) 96

Triple H (Heel) 95

Rob Van Dam (Face) 91

Booker T (Face) 90

Chris Jericho (Heel) 90

Kevin Nash (Heel) 88

Eddie Guerrero (Heel) 87

Rhyno (Heel) 87

Scott Hall (Heel) 85

Jeff Hardy (Face) 84

D’Von Dudley (Face) 84

Mr Perfect (Face) 84

Raven (Heel) 84

Big Show (Heel) 83

Christian (Heel) 83

Matt Hardy (Face) 82

X-Pac (Heel) 82

Bubba Ray Dudley (Face) 82

Kane (Face) 82

Lance Storm (Heel) 81

Test (Heel) 80

Maven (Face) 77

Chavo Guerrero (Heel) 76

Stacy Keibler (Face) 75

Goldust (Face) 75

Trish Stratus (Heel) 75

William Regal (Heel) 73

Tajiri (Heel) 73

Lita (Face) 72

Bradshaw (Heel) 70

Torrie Wilson (Face) 70

Tommy Dreamer (Face) 68

Tazz (Heel) 68

Debra (Face) 65

Justin Credible (Heel) 72

Terri (Face) 60

Top 5 Faces

1- Undertaker

2- Steve Austin

3- Ric Flair

4- Rob Van Dam

5- Booker T

Top 5 Heels

1- Vince McMahon

2- Shawn Michaels

3- Triple H

4- Chris Jericho

5- Kevin Nash

Rumour's

Our scouts have told us that the following would be good addition's to the RAW roster in the near future

Chris Kanyon

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Randy Savage

Jeff Jarrett

Shane Douglas

Sting

Out of the following i would have to say that we would most likely try to bring Sting into the fold as all feel he would add alot to the show and be a good Role model for a lot of the young wrestler's

Development

We currently have 12 Developmental Workers in OVW the roster is as follows:

AJ Styles

Batista

Charlie Haas

Christopher Daniels

Doug Williams

Eugene

Joey Matthews

John Cena

Mordecai

Rene Dupree

Shelton Benjamin

Sylvan Grenier

We will soon have a report of each of these workers for you, and the plans we have for them in the future......

Guest killacam2006

Raw Report 27th May 2002 by Killa Cam

The show starts off with The Dudley Boyz in the ring they are back after the beating they received from the hands of the nWo they tell us that they have regrouped and they realise the number’s are against so what they did is they got two friends of there’s and from now on it’s gonna be 2 on 2 no more bad odds for “The Dudley Boyz”.  The now then come out and  this time X-Pac does the talking man that’s a change from “Big Sexy” maybe we should call X-Pac lil sexy, well he tells us that it doesn’t matter who the Dudley’s bring in they won’t get the job done.  The Dudley’s challenge them to 4 on 4 contest next week and the nWo accepts, but X-Pac says he won’t be competeing because his neck hasn’t fully healed yet so the now team will consist of The Outsider’s and The Impact Player’s.  I hope im not being biased here but I hope that whoever the Dudley’s get kick the crap out of the New World Order

Rating – 89%

A video package plays announcing a rematch of William Regal vs Mr Perfect next week on Raw, this one should be a dandy folks

Rating – 92%

William Regal gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Mr. Perfect gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Tag Match – Jeff Hardy & Rhyno vs Bradshaw & Chavo Guerrero

The four King of the Ring Semi-finalists in this matchup here a preview of things to come in the tournament.  It started off with Jeff and Chavo with Chavo taking the early offense from Jeff’s high flying style with combat such as an innovative Jawbreaker and a Spinning Bulldog.  Later in the match Chavo got the Tag to Bradhaw and he layed on a Backbreaker and a Powerbomb but Rhyno made the save for Jeff.  Then when Jeff made the tag to Rhyno, Rhyno managed to get the Gore on Bradshaw for the win

Winner – Rhyno & Jeff Hardy

Match Rating – 89%

We go to Booker T and in his hand he has a tape, he pops it in the tape player and we hear this deep voice telling us that “Booker T I can help you, I can help you”, this man with the deep voice keeps repeating this and Booker T looks absolutely clueless as to who this could be??  When will this strange man reveal himself??

Rating – 90%

After the commercial I come and sit back down and in the ring there standing is Vince McMahon with Rob Van Dam they are getting a hostile reception and no wonder last week Vince McMahon came down and attacked Raven allowing RVD to get the victory and then raised RVD’s hand in triumph, Vince tells us that he helped RVD win last week because he sees something in RVD that all great champions have, Bret had it, Shawn had it, Austin had and no Rob has it, RVD just stands cockily in the ring and pointing to himself when Vince is saying all of this.  McMahon finishes off by saying that Rob will be led to the Undisputed Championship by the end of the year, and that’s a guarentee.  Wow that’s a bold statement from Mr McMahon, when he says he guarentee’s something he always means it.

Rating – 95%

Lita and Matt are seen arguing in the back they are arguing about last week where Matt thought he saw Lita smiling at Eddie she said she wasn’t smiling at Eddie but she was thinking about a joke Matt had told her earlier good excuse huh??  Anyway while this was going on Eddie came out of nowhere and attacked Matt, once the attack was over Eddie walked away smiling at Lita, again Lita smiled back.  When are they just gonna get together already.

Rating – 83%

Lita gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Single’s Match – Test vs Goldust

Test got some good offense in early on such as a Powerslam and a Fallaway Slam but Goldust fought back with a Hard Clothesline and a Reverse DDT but in the end Test prevailed with the Big boot for the win

Winner – Test

Match Rating – 84%

Singles Match – Chris Jericho vs Tommy Dreamer

Jericho nearly got the win early on with the Bulldog then the Lionsault, but it was too early and Dreamer managed to kick out, then Dreamer fought back with a Fallaway Slam then a Powerbomb but the tenacious Y2J kicked out, in the end Y2J won with the Walls of Jericho when Tommy tapped out

Winner – Chris Jericho

Match Rating – 68%

Christian is now with coach backstage Christian talks about how Booker T needs this secret man to win The U.S Title he can’t do it by himself and Christian has proven this to all his legions of fans over the past weeks.  I honestly didn’t know Christian had fans??

Rating – 83%

The Undertaker’s music hits in the arena and the crowd are now showing their support for “Big Evil”, he gets in the ring and challenges Triple H to a match, a non-title match and if Taker beats him then he gets title shot at King of the Ring, Triple H comes out and accepts but he says on one condition, that Shawn Michaels be the Special Guest referee Taker accepts grudgingly

Singles Match – Triple H vs Undertaker (Special Ref – Shawn Michaels)

Undertaker came firing on all cylinders here hitting the Big Boot and the the Sidewalk Slam but Triple H fought back with a big time Spinebuster and a High Knee yup just like Harley Race’s high knee except better Trips only managed to get a 2 count here.  Triple H was in control and hit a Hard Backbreaker for another 2 count.  Taker fought back with Hard Shots to the face then went for the Chokeslam but Shawn Michaels hit him with the Superkick and Triple H made the cover for the win.  You gotta believe that Unertaker will have a plan next week up his sleeve.

Winner – Triple H

Match Rating – 98%

We got a 6.43 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 7540 people.

We made $301600 from ticket sales.

Edited by killacam2006

Guest killacam2006

WWE.com

Today General Manager Ric Flair announced that the Semi-Finals and Final will take place at the actual King of the Ring on June 16th on a couple of weeks away it is sure to be a momentous occasion with the winner of the actual King of the Ring tournament getting a shot a the Undisputed Championship at Summerslam……

King of the Ring Quarter Finals

Jeff Hardy vs Chavo Guerrero

Rhyno vs Bradshaw

Flair also let us know that it will finally be Eddie Guerrero vs Matt Hardy this one has been a long time in the making and Lita will be at ringside with Matt but lately we have all seen her smiling at Eddie who’s side will she be on??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest killacam2006

RAW Report Monday 3rd June by Killa Cam

The fireworks go off and im ready for another instalment of Raw. 

The Outsiders and The Impact Players are in the ring and they are ready to find out what 2 superstars the Dudley Boyz have recruited to stand by their side and fight against the nWo, the Dudleys music hits to a good reception, and they come out and just stand there, then suddenly Tazz music hits and Tazz and Tommy Dreamer come out onto the aisleway to a good pop from the crowd.  We haven’t seen Tazz in a long time in the WWE.

8 Man Tag – Outsiders & Impact Players vs Dudley Boyz & Tazz & Dreamer

The match starts off with Justin Credible and Tazz, Tazz looked focused and ready to kick some ass.  He started off with lefts and rights to Justin Credible and hit a T-Bone Suplex for a near fall.  Justin tried to fight back with a slam but Tazz reversed and hit a Tazzplex for another 2 count.  Tazz tagged in Dreamer and Dreamer hit the DDT but he didn’t go for the cover.  He tagged in Bubba and Bubba hit the Bubba Bomb but Bubba didn’t go for the cover here, instead he threw Credible out of the ring, and suddenly everyone entered the ring and a big brawl ensued, the brawl then scattered to the outside.  By this time Credible managed to crawl back in the ring but was unable to get up after the beating he had just taken.  Wait a minute the bell suddenly rang.  The Referee announced that the nWo had won by countout

Winners – nWo

Match Rating – 87%

Singles Match – William Regal vs Mr Perfect

This will be the final match in the series of matches Mr Perfect and William Regal have had in their rivalry the past several months.  Regal started off by hitting some uppercuts but Mr Perfect fought back with a Northern Lights Suplex and a few elbow drops but only got a near fall.  Perfect was now in control hitting a beautiful Back Body Drop for a 2 count.  Regal fought back with his Butterfly Powerbomb but it wasn’t enough to keep Perfect down and Mr Perfect landed a Perfectplex for the win

Winner – Mr Perfect

Match Rating – 90%

We see highlights of a radio show this past weeks where all 4 semi-finalists for “King of the Ring” were in the radio studio.  They all seemed pretty confident that they would win the King of the Ring, and a 4 way fight ensued in the studio.  Apparently the radio show is now going to sue the WWE

A video plays hyping next weeks U.S. Title match between Booker T and Christian will the mystery man who claims he can help Booker T win the belt show up??

Rating – 94%

Christian is in his locker room chilling out when Chris Jericho walks in,  Jericho tells Christian that he has his back next week if he wants him to accompany him to ringside and make sure no-one interferes in his title match with Booker T, Christian says that would be awesome

Rating – 87%

Singles Match – Test vs Tajiri

Tajiri started off with hitting a nice Headscissors then a lovely Spinning Heel Kick for a near fall.  Test fought back with a Hard Clothesline and a Big Sidewalk Slam for a 2 and a half.  Test now took control and went for the Pumphandle Slam but Tajiri countered with a Swinging Tornado DDT for the win.

Winner – Tajiri

Match Rating – 74%

Vince McMahon and RVD are backstage and they are talking about how They went to Flair earlier today and RVD and Raven are booked in a Hardcore Match at “King of the Ring”.  Vince tells RVD that he wants him to beat Raven within an inch of his life at KOTR.  Just then Raven comes in and attacks RVD and Vince and lays them both out.  Raven leaves smiling and looking pleased with himself.

Rating – 84%

Eddie Guerrero is in the Ring and he was challenging Matt Hardy to a stipulation for their Match at “King of the Ring”.  Eddie says that if he beats Matt then Lita has to manage him for 30 days.  Suddenly Matt came rushing through the crowd and attacked Eddie and layed him out in the Middle of the ring with a Twist of Fate.  Matt got on the mic and agreed to Eddie’s stipulation.

Rating – 83%

Singles Match  - Big Show vs Bradshaw

Big Show started off with some Big time Chops then a Bodyslam which got Bradshaw rocky.  Big Show went for the Chokeslam but Bradshaw countered with a kick to the mid-section and went for the clothesline but it didn’t knock the big man down.  Bradshaw went for another one, but to no avail.  He went for a third one when Big Show looked kinda Dazed but this one was one helluva Clothesline from Hell and the Big Show went down and Bradshaw went straight for the cover and got the 3.

Winner – Bradshaw

Match Rating – 78%

After the break I switch my T.V back on and there is the Undertaker.  He is in a graveyard and we see him digging a grave up.  After several minutes of shovelling.  The camera goes up to the headstone.  It says Shawn Michaels and Triple H.  Died June 10th 2002.

Rating – 93%

We got a 6.89 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 7520 people.

We made $300800 from ticket sales.

Guest killacam2006

RAW Report Monday 10th June by Killa Cam

The show starts off with Ric Flair in his office he starts off by telling us that this Sunday is the King of the Ring and he has a couple of new matches to add to King of the Ring, he said he see’s a situation building between the nWo and The Dudley Boyz and Tazz & Tommy Dreamer so this Sunday it will be The Dudleys vs The Outsiders for the Tag Titles and it will also be The Impact Players vs Tazz & Tommy Dreamer.  Ric Flair also notes that Maven and Austin haven’t been seen the past several weeks and if anyone has seen them to get in contact with Ric or a member of WWE staff

Rating – 100%

Ric Flair gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

U.S Title Match – Christian © vs Booker T

Firstly Christian comes out with Chris Jericho and they both look very confident secondly Booker T comes out with erm… no one so the mystery man hasn’t yet revealed himself to the masses.  The match starts out with a Booker T Crescent kick to Christian for a nearfall.  Christian then mounted some offense with a dropkick then an arm drag.  Christian was now in control and went for a suplex but Booker blocked and hit a suplex of his own.  As Christian was getting up Booker T got ready to deliver the Axe Kick but wait Jericho held on to Book’s leg.  But just then the lights went out and pieces of Gold started falling from the ceiling.  The lights came back on and Goldust was laying a beating on Jericho they brawled all the way up the aisle and to the back.  As this was going on Booker T finally went for his Scissors Kick and landed it 1……2……..3.  My god finally Booker T is the new United States Champion

Winner – Booker T

Match Rating – 83%

Raven is in his locker room he talks about how he got screwed by the hands of Vince McMahon.  How Vince and Rob think their real great.  Raven says that despite what Vince McMahon thinks RVD won’t be the next big thing in the WWE he won’t be the champion by the end of the year because Raven will stop at nothing to make sure that doesn’t happen “quote the Raven nevermore”

Rating – 92%

Raven gained 4 points of overness from this segment.

Singles Match – Rob Van Dam vs Mr Perfect

Rvd started off this match in control with some Swift kicks and a Spinning Heel kick for a very near fall but Perfect fought back with a nice Suplex and a high Back Body Drop for a 2 count.  Vince McMahon tried to get involved by getting on the Apron but Perfect cheapshotted him and the Ref sent Vince back to the locker room.  As this happened RVD went for the rollup but Perfect managed to kick out.  RVD went for a DDT but Mr Perfect countered with a magnificent Northern Lights Suplex for a 2 count.  Perfect then went for the Perfect Plex but RVD somehow countered with a kick to the face RVD then seen the opportunity to go to the top rope but as he was climbing up he noticed Raven in aisleway staring back at him as RVD was distracted Mr Perfect grabbed RVD and hit the Perfectplex from the top rope for the win

Winner – Mr Perfect

Match Rating – 82%

We go Eddies Locker room where he is trying on some nice clothes modelling them to Chavo he says once that he wins Lita over at King of the Ring he is going to wine and dine that mama cita then they are going to hit the sack holmes.  Chavo fires back with Hey Eddie keep some of those nice clothes for me because I feel like partying once I win King of the Ring

Rating – 93%

Eddie Guerrero gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Chavo Guerrero gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Matt and Lita are in their locker room Matt tells Lita that he will do everything in his power to make sure she doesn’t have to manage Eddie after King of the Ring.  Lita says she has all the faith in the world in her boyfriend

Rating – 91%

Lita gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Matt Hardy gained 4 points of overness from this segment.

An ad plays asking anyone who has seen Steve Austin and Maven to contact the WWE

Rating – 81%

Steve Austin lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Singles Match – Tazz vs Lance Storm

Tazz was the aggressor early on with a nice Tazzplex then a hard Forearm to Lance Face but Lance fought back with a high Knee and a Reverse DDT for a near fall.  Lance went for the Superkick but Tazz caught Lance’s leg and locked in the Tazzmission Lance tapped out.

Winner – Tazz

Match Rating – 78%

Singles Match – Justin Credible vs Tommy Dreamer

Early on Credible got in a nice Backbreaker and a bodyslam for a near fall.  Dreamer fought back with a flapjack then a Spinebuster but somehow Credible managed to kick out.  Dreamer went for the DVD but Credible reversed and caught Dreamer with a Superkick for the win

Winner – Justin Credible

Match Rating – 78%

Singles Match – Jeff Hardy vs Bradshaw

Both of these men are in the King of the Ring Semi-finals this Sunday a warm up match of sorts you could say.  Bradshaw got in the Fallaway Slam and the Powerbomb early for a long 2 count but as he went for the clothesline from hell Jeff ducked and countered with a small package for the win

Winner – Jeff Hardy

We go to the parking lot where Undertaker is arriving he gets out of his car, but there is at least a dozen police officers holding him back telling him that he is not allowed in the building tonight in fear of what he might do to Shawn Michaels and Triple H he tells the police officers that they can’t be watching him 24/7 and that when their not around and least suspecting him that is when he will strike.

Rating – 98%

After the break I come back and Triple H and Shawn Michaels are confidently strolling down the aisle, I doubt that they would be doing that if the Undertaker was in the building.  They get in the ring and Triple H grabs the mic and Shawn Michaels just stands their looking pretty as per usual.  Triple H tells us that since Undertaker isn’t allowed anywhere near him that Sunday he will have the night off and won’t have to defend his title.  Just then Ric Flair’s music hits the crowd pops huge as going whooooooo in the process.  Flair comes out and tells Triple H that no he wont’ have the night off at King of the Ring in fact he will have a very important match.  Triple H looks puzzled as does Michaels.  In fact Triple H knows the man that he will be facing very well.  It is the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels is banned from ringside. In fact is HBK interferes then he is fired.  Shawn looks irate.  This will be the last time Undertaker and Triple H ever face off in the WWE and it will be for the WWE Undisputed Championship!!!!!!!

Triple H is going nuts!!!!!!!!!!

Rating – 93%

We got a 6.87 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 7546 people.

We made $301840 from ticket sales.

Edited by killacam2006

Guest killacam2006

King of the Ring 2002 Card

user posted image

Undisputed Title – Last Time These Me Will Ever Meet in the Ring

Triple H © vs Undertaker

King of the Ring Semi Final

Rhyno vs Bradshaw

King of the Ring Semi Final

Jeff Hardy vs Chavo Guerrero

If Eddie Guerrero Wins Lita has to manage him for a Month

Eddie Guerrero vs Matt Hardy

Tag Team Titles

Outsiders © vs Dudley Boyz

Tag Team Match

Impact Players vs Tazz & Tommy Dreamer

Tag Team Match

Booker T & Goldust vs Christian & Chris Jericho

Hardcore Match

Rob Van Dam vs Raven

The search for Maven & Steve Austin continues will we find the whereabouts of these two WWE superstars??

Guest killacam2006

King of the Ring 2002 Report by Killa Cam

Tag Team Match – Booker T & Goldust vs Chris Jericho & Christian

The King of the Ring started off with this great contest.  Last week the man who helped Booker T win the U.S Title was none other than Goldust not even Chris Jericho could stop this from happening.  Jericho and Goldust started off this match.  Jericho was the early aggressor with a Facebuster and Butterfly Backbreaker for a near fall.  Jericho then tagged in Christian who was really aggressive towards Goldust no doubt because he cost him his precious title last Monday on Raw.  Christian proceeded to pummel Goldust with left’s and right’s but Goldust fought back with some left’s and right’s off his own and landed a desperate DDT after several moments of struggling to his corner Goldust finally got the Tag to Booker T.  Booker T came in and delivered an Axe Kick to Christian.  Jericho ran in the ring but got flung straight back out of the ring by Booker T.  Christian and Booker T were now all alone and Booker delivered the Bookend for the 1……..2……..3.  What a team this odd couple Booker T and Goldust make.  I can’t wait to see these two together in the coming weeks.

Winners – Booker T and Goldust

Match Rating – 94%

Singles Match – Eddie Guerrero vs Matt Hardy

This will be the final match in a long bitter feud between these two men.  If Eddie wins this match he gets full control of Lita for a month.  Matt started out with a swinging tornado DDT on Eddie but that wasn’t enough to keep Eddie down Eddie fought back with a Flying Armbar takedown then locked in an arm submission on Matt but Matt wouldn’t quit somehow he managed to get to the ropes.  Matt then went for the bodyslam but his arm was so hurt he couldn’t execute the manevour and he collapsed under the pressure Eddie then went back to the arm lock but again Matt got to the ropes to break up the hold.  Eddie then hit a perfect suplex for a near fall.  Eddie then went for a backdrop but Matt countered with a awesome German suplex but only got a 2 count.  Matt was now in control even though his arm looked to be hurting he hit a spinning neckbreaker Eddie was down and out and Matt got prepared to hit Twist of Fate.  Eddie finally got up and Matt went for his twist of fate but Eddie countered and tried a rollup pin but only got a near fall.  Matt got straight back up but Eddie nailed him with a high calf kick.  Eddie ascended to the top rope but Lita came out of nowhere and held onto Eddie’s leg Eddie tried to shake her off but he couldn’t and Matt came up from Eddie dragged him back down to the canvas and delvered the Twist of Fate for the 3.  Matt has made sure Lita doesn’t have too take anything to do with Eddie Guerrero ever again.

Winner – Matt Hardy

Match Rating – 95%

Tag Team Match – Impact Players vs Tazz & Tommy Dreamer

The past couple of weeks Tazz and Tommy Dreamer have sworn they will sort out the hanus nWo Credible & Dreamer started off this match.  Early on Dreamer took control and landed some big moves such as the back body drop and the spinebuster but Lance fought back with a big time dropkick and a top rope elbow.  Lance tagged in Credible and Credible hit a nice powerbomb for a near fall.  Credible went for the That’s Incredible but Dreamer countered with a shoulder breaker and managed to get the tag to Tazz.  Tazz then came in and delivered a Tazzplex to Credible and then went for the Tazzmission.  But Lance came in and broke it up then landing a superkick on Tazz.  Lance put Credible on top of Tazz and the ref counted the 3.  The Impact Players have stolen another victory.

Winners – Impact Players

Match Rating – 93%

King of the Ring Semi-Final – Rhyno vs Bradshaw

Bradshaw looked riled up early on hitting a Fallaway Slam and a spinning neckbreaker but only got near falls.  Bradshaw went for the powerbomb but Rhyno countered with some punches to the head then hit a spinebuster but only got the 2 count.  Rhyno then hit a powerslam and went for the cover but again only got the 2 count.  Rhyno lined Bradshaw up for the Gore but as Rhyno went for it Bradshaw hit a big Boot to the face of Rhyno .Bradshaw went for the cover but only got a long long 2 count.  Bradshaw then waited for Rhyno to get up getting ready to clothesline him all to hell but as Bradshaw was charging at Rhyno.  Rhyno ran at him at the same time and hit the massive Gore for the win.  Rhyno now advances to the final to meet either Chavo Guerrero or Jeff Hardy.  Rhyno has got to be the favourite to win this tournament he’s just been so impressive in the past couple of months.

Winner – Rhyno

An advert plays saying that no one has yet to contact the WWE about the whereabouts of Maven or Steve Austin.  Where could these men be.  Have they been kidnapped.  Are they drunk.  Are they locked up in a basement or something where Austin won’t release Maven until he is ready to be the man Austin knows he will be one day.  Who knows we might find out tomorrow night on Raw.

King of the Ring Semi-Final – Jeff Hardy vs Chavo Guerrero

Jeff Starts off by trying to get the early win with a rollup pin but Chavo manages to kick out.  Chavo then becomes the aggressor with some chops then a drop toe hold.  Chavo then lays in a nice variation of a head scissors but only gets a 2 count.  Jeff fights back with a nice front dropkick then a swinging DDT but only gets a near fall.  Jeff goes for a inverted Jawbreaker and manages to hit it but Chavo kicks out just before the 3.  Jeff goes up to the top for the Swanton Bomb but Chavo gets to his feet and gets up there lands a Superplex from the top rope oh my god it must be over but no Jeff managed to kick out you gotta admire this mans guts.  Chavo goes for the brainbuster but Jeff counters with a kick to the gut and the Twist of Fate this must be it 1……2…… noooo Chavo kicked out.  He must really want to be King of the Ring and go to Summerslam and face the champion.  Jeff goes for a Suplex but Chavo countered with a knee to the gut and sets up Jeff for the Brainbuster and hits it 1…….2….. but no somehow Jeff managed to kick out of that.  Chavo looks frustrated and Clotheslines Jeff nearly out of his boots.  Chavo picks up Jeff but Jeff hits Chavo with shots to the stomach and rolls Chavo up with the small package 1……2…….3.  Somehow Jeff has managed to do it he’s managed to beat Chavo and will face Rhyno in the King of the Ring Final.  Can Jeff Hardy overcome the man beast Rhyno??

Winner – Jeff Hardy

Match Rating – 92%

Hardcore Match  - Rob Van Dam vs Raven

Vince McMahon was absent from ringside he obviously has confidence in his main man Rob Van Dam.  RVD started off with a Spinning Heel kick and rolling thunder but Raven kicked out.  Raven fought back with a Crescent kick for a near fall.  Raven then went for the Evenflow DDT but RvD countered with a nice suplex RVD then brought a chair into the ring and hit Raven straight across the head with it but couldn’t keep him down for the 3 count.  RVD then went for another chair shot to the head but Raven ducked and hit the Drop Toe hold on the chair but only got a 2 count.  RVD again fought back with a spin kick then a spinning leg drop but again Raven wouldn’t stay down.  Raven came back again with a clothesline in the corner and then the running bulldog he managed to hit it on the chair 1…….2………..3.  Raven has managed to get the shock victory over RVD.  This has got to be a blow to RVD’s massive amount of confidence??

Winner – Raven

Match Rating – 95%

Tag Team Titles – Outsiders © vs Dudley Boyz

Bubba and Hall start this match out.  Bubba looks really fired up knowing that this could be their last chance to win back those tag titles.  Early on he hits a combination of punches of Hall and hits a big Sideslam but only gets a nearfall.  Hall trys to get the tag back to Nash but Hall gets pulled back by Bubba and gets a belly to belly suplex for a long 2 count.  Bubba tags in D’Von but Hall nails D’von with a kick to the gut and Hall manages to get the tag to Nash.  Nash comes in delivers a big boot to D’Von and then a Big Sidewalk Slam for a long long 2 count.  Nash goes for the powerbomb but Bubba comes in a hits nash with a forearm then lands the Bubba Bomb.  D’Von then picks up Nash for the Reverse DDT.  As this is happening Bubba is holding off Hall but brawling with him outside the ring.  D’Von lands the reverse DDT and make the cover 1……..2…….3..  Finally the Dudley Boyz have defeated those bastards the nWo hopefully they disband and die now!!!!!!! Or will they have yet another sneaky plan up their sleeve??

Winners – Dudley Boyz

Match Rating – 96%

King of the Ring Final – Jeff Hardy vs Rhyno

Rhyno started off with a big powerslam and went for the cover straight away and got a near fall.  Hardy fought back with a nice dropkick but Rhyno shook it off and hit a big clothesline.  Rhyno looked to be well and truly in control and hit a nice shoulder block then a Suplex for a another near fall.  Somehow Hardy found it within himself to fight back with an arm drag and then a flying headscissors.  Hardy then went for the swinging DDT and hit it for the 1…….2…… but Rhyno just kicked out.  Jeff went for the Twist of Fate but Rhyno powered out and hit the big Spinebuster 1……2……. But Jeff barely kicked out before the 3.  Rhyno went for the Gore but Hardy managed to leap over Rhyno shoulders and climb the ropes and hit the Whisper in the wind but only got a near fall.  Jeff threw Rhyno to the buckle and charged at him .  But as Jeff was charging Rhyno came straight out of the corner with a giant flying clothesline nearly knocking Jeff senseless in the process.  Rhyno picked up Jeff but Jeff hit the Inverted Neckbreaker and went for the pin 1……..2………3.  Yes Jeff has somehow done it Jeff Hardy has won the King of the Ring he’s going to Summerslam he’s going to Summerslam!!!! Will he meet Triple H or Undertaker??

Winner – Jeff Hardy

Match Rating – 93%

Undisputed Title – Triple H © vs Undertaker

Shawn Michaels has been bareed from Ringside if he does interfere he’s fired!!!  Undertaker started off with some hard shots to the face of Triple H then a big sidewalk slam not even going for the cover he only wanted to inflict more pain and punishment on Helmsley.  HHH tried to fight back but Undertaker laid in a hard slam Picking up Triple H for the Chokeslam but HHH countered with a kick to the gut and Knee to the face Triple H went for the pedigree trying to end it early but Undertaker countered with a backdrop then a leg drop for a near fall.  Undertaker then went to the top rope and hit the Old Skool for another near fall.  Undertaker went for the Tombstone but Triple H countered with a Spinning backbreaker HHH went for the cover but Undertaker quickly powered out and hit a big punch to the face.  Taker picked Triple H up and hit a nice backbreaker nearly breaking Triple H’s back in the process.  Undertaker then signalled it’s all over and picked Triple H up but Triple H threw Taker to the ropes then hit his high knee.  Triple H then went right back to the Undertaker and hit a magnificent DDT but only got a near fall again.  Triple H had a look on his face as if to say what have got to do to beat this man.  Triple H whipped Undertaker to the corner but the referee was in the way and got knocked out as Taker was turning round he got knocked down with a low blow by Triple H.  HHH then went to the outside and went under the ring and pulled out a sledgehammer.  Undertaker was still drowsy as HHH got back in the ring he nailed Undertaker with the Sledgehammer straight to the head.  Taker was now busted open.  HHH was not finished though as HHH noticed that the Ref was still coming to he set Undertaker up for the Pedigree and hit it.  Several moments later the Referee came to and started counting the 1……2……3.  Triple H has just managed to sneak away with his title he’s so lucky!!!!!!!!

Winner – Triple H

Match Rating – 98%

We got a 1.54 buy rate for 'King Of The Ring'!

The attendance was 17335 people.

We made $3850000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $1040100 from ticket sales.

Edited by killacam2006

Guest killacam2006

Development

AJ Styles

This one talented individual who we have a lot of hopes for. He caught our eye on the indies and has a big buzz about his name. He has a high technical skill. We hope to bring him onto our TV by the end of the year hopefully. He will be a face

Batista

This man has one of the most impressive physiques I have ever seen. Although in the ring he still needs some work I think we will keep him in development until we are satisfied with his skill. He is a brawler nothing special here but like I said his big physique could capture the crowds imagination. He will be a heel

Charlie Haas

Charlie is a great technical wrestler. We plan to team him up with Shelton Benjamin when he debuts on screen as a tag team. We should see him debut in the very near future because this man is as ready as he will ever be. He will be a heel

Christopher Daniels

Just like AJ Styles this man has been impressing everyone on the indy circuit. He has great speed, technical and brawling skill. This man can do it all. Some said he can have a great match with a brick wall. He will be a face

Doug Williams

We brought this man over from England where he was the most sought after man in the country. He has brawling and technical skill. He is in development to work on his character and interviews. He will be a face

Eugene

This is a very special young man. Currently using a handicap gimmick. He also is a good technical wrestler expect him to pop up on your screen within the next year as we have high hopes for him. He will be a face

Joey Matthews

Young high flier Joey Matthews is a cocky individual. He wrestles in the style of Jeff Hardy which is no surprise since they grew up together and we both in upstart promotion OMEGA. He will be a heel

John Cena

This young hip hop dude is character ready but not ready in the ring yet. We will keep him in there till his brawling skill improves then the world is his oyster. He will be a face

Mordecai

This is one freaky individual currently using an occult gimmick. I expect him to replace the undertaker one day as the phenom of the WWE. But first he needs to learn some more wrestling moves. He will be a heel

Rene Dupree

This young Canadian Frenchmen is only 18 years old. But is already showing great potential. Should debut using an anti American gimmick. Should debut with Sylvian Grenier as a tag team. He will be a heel

Shelton Benjamin

As mentioned earlier Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas will debut together soon as a tag team we have really high hopes for them both. Shelton brings a lot to the table as he can wrestle any style. He will be a heel

Sylvian Grenier

Slightly older than Rene Dupree at 24 years old. Sylvian is a good brawler and technical wrestler this guy hates America as well. He will be a heel

Let me be nice about this. If you debut Dinsmore with that God awful gimmick I'll shove my boot so far up your ass you'll be eating my toes for breakfast the next morning. ^_^

As for the diary. The promos seem very generic to me and as someone advised before, go visit "How To Write A Promo for Worker X" thread as that can be very helpful. The colour scheming on the PPV was garish and more so, it didn;t stand out from any of your regular shows, just seemed like it was another show. But there is a certain level of improvement across the shows, though there is room for much more.

Guest killacam2006

RAW Report Monday 17th June by Killa Cam

Raw starts off by showing highlights of King of the Ring where Jeff Hardy triumphed over Rhyno and won the King of the Ring tournament this means that Jeff Hardy will go to Summerslam and face Undisputed Champion Triple H who defeated Undertaker last night

Now we go to the ring where Ric Flair is standing doing his little strut thing man that just never gets old.  He introduces king of the ring winner Jeff Hardy the crowd go wild for the man that impressed them so much during the tournament.  Jeff gets in the ring and thanks their fans for their supports and says he will do all that is in his power to defeat Triple H for that Undisputed Title at Summerslam just then Rhyno runs in the ring and Gores Jeff Hardy all to hell.  Rhyno must still be angry that Jeff Hardy took his spot at the title shot at Summerslam

Rating – 88%

The nWo is talking backstage.  Nash asks how X-Pac neck and X-Pac says it should be healed up in a few weeks.  Nash tells X-Pac that he should go home and rest for the next few weeks because things are going to get ugly around here.  Credible tells Nash not to worry because the Impact Players will bring tag team gold back to the nWo in the very near future.  He says they will go after the Dudleys at this moment Hall enters the conversation and says that him and Nash will go after the two men that wrecked their run in the first place Tazz & Tommy Dreamer.  Man I wouldn’t want to be those two in the coming weeks.

Rating – 89%

Singles Match – Bradshaw vs Eddie Guerrero

Guerrero hits the 3 Suplexes then a nice backdrop early on for a near fall.  But soon Bradshaw fought back with some stiff kicks to Eddie’s gut then a fallaway slam but only got a near fall in the end Eddie Guerrero hit the Frog Splash off the top rope for the win.

Winner – Eddie Guerrero

Match Rating – 77%

We now go to Flair’s office where Christian and Chris Jericho are there whining to the General Manager of Raw.  Jericho says that he is sick and tired of those assclowns Goldust and Booker T.  Christian repeats everything that Jericho is saying quite comedic if you ask me.  Jericho says that he deserves a title shot at Booker T.  Flair says Y2J will have to earn it.  Jericho says that he has earned it.  Christian says he wants Goldust.  Flair says that they can both have what they want next week because next week we will have a little tag match.  Booker T and Goldust against Jericho and Christian and if Jericho and Christian win they both get their respective matches at Vengeance whooooooo.

Rating – 85%

Singles Match – Matt Hardy vs Tajiri

Tajiri starts off impressively with some swift kicks and a spinning heel kick then goes for a DDT but Matt counters and hits a nice suplex.  Matt then goes for the Twist of Fate early but Tajiri counters with a Jumping DDT for a near fall.  Tajiri went for the kick of death but Matt ducked and hit the Twist of Fate for the win.

Winner – Matt Hardy

Match Rating – 91%

The cameras come back on after the break and we see RVD and Vince McMahon in the ring looking pretty pissed off after last night we did see RVD get pinned by Raven.  Vince starts off by talking and says that tonight we end this deal with Raven we never want to associate with him again because after all RVD is on the title hunt.  And once Summerslam is over whether it be Jeff Hardy or whether it be Triple H RVD is coming for you.  Just then Music hits and Mr Perfect appears on the rampway.  He says he is sick of tired of Vince and Rob and in the coming weeks he will expose them for the fools they really are Mr Perfect then leaves and heads to the back.  Rob Van Dam and Vince McMahon look even more angry now.

Rating – 89%

We see Raven walking backstage when all of a sudden William Regal attacks him with a steel chair he leaves Raven battered and bloodied.

Rating – 82%

Singles Match – Chavo Guerrero vs Big Show

Big Show has been on a losing streak on Raw as of late lets see if he can break that losing streak here tonight.  Big Show starts off with some big time chops and a hard body slam for a near fall.  Chavo fights back with a dropkick then locks in a chokehold but Big Show easily breaks up the chokehold powering out.  Chavo hits some punches but Big Show comes fighting back with some punches of his own then hits a massive sidewalk slam but only gets a long 2 count.  Big Show goes for the chokeslam but Chavo hits a kick to the groin the ref didn’t see it Chavo hits the rollup pin for the win.  Big Show’s losing Streak continues.

Winner – Chavo Guerrero

Match Rating – 75%

An Advert again plays asking for the whereabouts of Maven and Steve Austin apparently there is $5,000 reward for any information that is found on these two superstars

Rating – 90%

Maven gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

U.S Title Match – Booker T vs Test

Booker T started off by hitting the Axe Kick then a big powerslam but Test managed to kick out.  Test fought back with a pumphandle slam but Booker T managed to kick out.  Test went for the Big Boot but Booker T ducked and hit the Scissors Kick for the win.  After the match Chris Jericho and Christian came running down and layed a beating on Booker T but Goldust came down and made the save.

Winner – Booker T

Match Rating – 87%

Triple H’s music hits in the arena and the crowd boo’s him all to hell.  He is accompanied by Shawn Michaels and the both of them look real pleased with each other.  Triple H grabs the mic and says that last night he beat the Undertaker all by himself in the middle of that ring.  HBK grabs the mic and says that Triple H didn’t even need the showstopper’s help to beat the Undertaker if Triple H is that strong think about how strong the two of them are together.  Triple H again grabs the mic and says that Jeff Hardy Summerslam is still a couple of months away and make no mistakes about it.  Train every day.  Say your prayers every day because you are gonna need all the help you can get because I am the game and I am that damn good and at Summerslam be ready for the fight of your life.  Triple H drops the mic and both of them strut confidently up the ramp.

Rating – 96%

Triple H gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

We got a 7.12 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 8044 people.

We made $321760 from ticket sales.

Edited by killacam2006

Guest killacam2006

Let me be nice about this. If you debut Dinsmore with that God awful gimmick I'll shove my boot so far up your ass you'll be eating my toes for breakfast the next morning. ^_^

As for the diary. The promos seem very generic to me and as someone advised before, go visit "How To Write A Promo for Worker X" thread as that can be very helpful. The colour scheming on the PPV was garish and more so, it didn;t stand out from any of your regular shows, just seemed like it was another show. But there is a certain level of improvement across the shows, though there is room for much more.

I never said you couldn't. I just said I'd shove my boot up your ass ^_^ I'm just not a fan of the Eugene gimmick, thats all. Out of interest though, why did you stop transcripting promos? Just a question that is tickling my mind, not a criticism.

Guest killacam2006

I just felt that the promo's would become repetitive after a couple of weeks and i would be able to do the shows a lot better if it was a recap. For example Triple H coming out and saying the same thing every week would just get boring i know some writers could do it but im not one of them. I though it would just be better to recap the promos

Edited by killacam2006

• 2 weeks later...
Guest killacam2006

Raw Report 24th June 2002 by Killa Cam

We start off the show with the tag team it will be Booker T & Goldust vs Christian & Chris Jericho if Christian and Chris Jericho beat Booker T and Goldust then at Vengeance it will be Booker T vs Jericho for the U.S. Title and Goldust vs Christian

Tag Team Match – Booker T & Goldust vs Christian and Chris Jericho

Firstly Booker T & Goldust come out to a good reception from the crowd the fans are really feeling this team sucka’s.  Then Christian and Jericho come out to the same boo’s these two men always get.  Christian and Booker T start the match off.  Booker T hits some chops and throws Christian to the ropes then Booker T hits an elbow to Christian’s face knocking him down.  Booker T then hits a gutbuster on Christian and goes for the early pinfall but only gets a nearfall. Christian fights back with a nice clothesline then a couple of arm drags.  Christian then locks in an arm lock but Booker T quickly fights out of it and lands a backbreaker, Booker T then gets the tag to Goldust.  Goldust comes in and hits a couple of uppercuts to Christian and lands a running powerslam but only gets a near fall.  Goldust picks up Christian but Christian hits Goldust with an enziguiri and gets the tag To Jericho.  Jericho comes in and gets straight on Goldust’s tail with a nice suplex and starts slapping him around the head trying to humiliate Goldust.  Jericho hits a nice german suplex but Goldust kicks out of the pin attempt.  Goldust is getting to his feet when Jericho hits him with a facebuster, Jericho goes for the lionsault but Goldust gets his feet up and Jericho gets a sore one right in the gut.  Goldust gets to his feet and lands a hard DDT on Jericho.  Goldust is struggling to get to his corner but finally makes the tag to Booker T.  Booker T comes in all guns blazing hitting an Axe kick on Jericho, Christian tries to come in but he also gets hit with a hard axe kick.  Booker T then hits a spinebuster on Jericho 1…….2…… but Christian breaks it up.  Booker T then proceeds to throw Christian outside the ring.  Jericho is getting up but Booker T hits him with the Scissors Kick and makes the cover 1……2… but Christian manages to pull Booker T off Jericho from the outside.  Christian then pulls Booker T right out and throws him into the barricade at ringside after doing this number on Book Christian throws him back in the ring where Jericho is waiting and Jericho delivers the bulldog then the Lionsault for the 1……2….3.  Christian and Chris Jericho are now going to Vengeance to have their matches.

Winners – Christian and Chris Jericho

Match Rating – 94%

Where are Steve Austin & Maven

The WWE has received several calls during the week that Austin and Maven have been sighted during the week at a local gym in Texas.  Reports are that they will be coming back to Raw next week.  I guess we will just have to wait and see if this really happens or not.

Rating – 95%

Flairs Got some good news

Ric Flair is sitting on his chair in his office and he tells us that tonight on the main event of Raw we will see Jeff Hardy get revenge on Rhyno for his attack on him last week and Triple H will be the guest commentator at ringside whoooooo

Rating – 100%

Regal will be sorry

William Regal is in his locker room and suddenly Raven walks in.  Last week Raven attacked Regal when he was walking down the hallway.  They both square up to each other.  Raven asks for an explanation why Regal beat him half to death the week before.  Regal replys that at King of the Ring you beat Rob Van Dam that means your on the biggest run of your life and I sir William Regal will put an end to your run because I too want to be the biggest man in this company.  Raven walks away saying that you’ve picked the wrong guy in this company to mess with “quote the Raven nevermore”

Rating – 83%

William Regal gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Singles Match – Rob Van Dam vs Matt Hardy

First Matt Hardy comes out to a good reaction. Then RVD comes out to boo’s he is accompanied to the ring by Vince McMahon.  The mat starts off with RVD landing some nice martial arts kicks on Matt Hardy.  RVD then went for a Spinning heel kick but Matt Hardy ducked then Matt went for the Tornado DDT but RVD reversed and hit a northern lights suplex for a 2 count.  RVD was now in control hitting a forward slam and a standing moonsault for another near fall.  Matt hardy fought back with a nice reverse slam then a couple of elbow drops then went for the cover but Matt didn’t even get a 2 count.  Matt went for the twist of fate early but RVD reversed and hit some sort of Superkick.  RVD then ascended the top rope and as Matt Hardy was getting to his feet RVD hit a nice Cross Body but Matt kicked out barely before the three.  RVD picked up Matt and hit a twisting backdrop.  RVD then went to the top rope and went for the split legged moonsault and hit it nicely 1……2.. but Matt somehow managed to kick out.  RVD then went straight back to Matt and went to pick him up but Matt landed some elbows to the gut of RVD and hit a nice Russian leg sweep.  Matt kept applying the offensive pressure and then landed a beautiful swinging neckbreaker and got a 2 count.  Matt went to the top rope but Vince McMahon grabbed his leg so that Hardy couldn’t execute any moves on RVD from the top rope.  RVD then leaped to the top rope and landed the sweetest superplex I ever saw in my life 1……2…. But Matt somehow managed to kick out.  RVD hit a spinning heel kick then went to the rop rope and went for the five star frog splash and hit it perfectly 1………2…… but just then fireworks go off and Mr Perfect’s music hits and the crowd go wild for the perfect one.  RVD leaps up and looks to the rampway but no one shows up.  Matt comes from behind RVD and rolls him up 1……..2…………3.  After the Match Vince McMahon looks irate and straight away he picks up a microphone “That son of a bitch Mr Perfect wants to play mind games well me and Rob can play mind games too, you want to make this personal we will make this personal godmarnit and that a guarentee!!”

Winner – Matt Hardy

Match Rating – 94%

Singles Match – Eddie Guerrero vs Test

Test comes out to little or no reaction.  Then Eddie Guerrero comes out to some boo’s.  Test starts off the aggressor hitting a powerslam then a sideslam but only getting a near fall.  Guerrero fights back with a nice backdrop and a dropkick sending Test reeling, Guerrero gets a rollup in but only gets a 2 count, Eddie goes for a hurricanrana but Test turns it into a powerbomb but he only gets a 2 count.  Test throws Eddie to the turnbuckle and charges at him with a running clothesline and hits it. Eddie comes reeling out of the corner and Test hits him with the Big Boot 1……..2….. but Eddie kicks out.  Test goes for the pumphandle slam but Eddie slides out and rolls Test up for the 1….2…….3

Winner – Eddie guerrero

Match Rating – 71%

Will the Impact Players make an Impact

The Impact Players music hits in the arena Lance Storm and Justin Credible come cockily strutting down to the ring thinking their the kings of the world.  They quickly get to the point and tell us why their out here in the first place.  They challenge the Dudley Boyz not to come down to the ring for a match but to come to the ring and fight.  The Dudley Boyz don’t hesitate and they come running down to the ring and the two teams start brawling no one team gets the upper hand its an even fight and they brawl their way all the way into the crowd and up the stands

Rating – 88%

Two brave ECW men

Hall & Nash are in their locker room joking around and drinking beer when all of a sudden the door is busted open and Tazz and Tommy Dreamer burst through.  Hall and Nash quickly get to their feet and walk up to Dreamer and Tazz.  Tazz talks in that tough Brooklyn accent of his telling The Outsiders that they have jus’t went to Ric Flair and got singles matches with you two next week on Raw.  Tazz says he heard them running their mouth’s last week about how they were gonna come after them and that they thought the best form of defense is always a good attack to next week it will be Nash vs Tazz and Dreamer vs Hall.  Tazz says to Nash “beat me if you can, survive if I let you”.  Dreamer starts talking to Hall and says Hall I aint got no fancy catchphrases but all I can say to you next week is bring all you got chico because im coming for a good old fashioned fight boy.  Tazz and Tommy then leave the locker room leaving Nash and Hall looking angry jus’t several minutes ago they were having fun and drinking beer now they have mad looks on their faces I think those Outsiders have jus’t been punked out by the extreme boys

Rating – 89%

Singles Match – Jeff Hardy vs Rhyno

Its now time for the Main Event.  First Triple H’s music hits and he walks out to some boo’s with his partner in crime Shawn Michael’s.  They both sit down at the commentator’s table and crack some witty remark’s about Jeff Hardy’s chancing of winning at Vengeance.  Then Rhyno’s music hits and he comes out to a mixed reaction I think the fans thoughts on Rhyno are that he’s a kick ass type of villain therefore they half want to cheer the guy and half want to boo him he gets in the ring and stands there like an animal waiting for his prey who tonight is Jeff Hardy.  Silence for a couple of seconds then Jeff Hardy’s music hits and he gets a nice pop from the crowd in attendance.  As soon as Jeff Hardy gets in the ring Rhyno goes straight to him and starts hitting him with punches and kicks to the guts Jeff is reeling, Rhyno throws Jeff to the ropes but Jeff bounces straight back with a flying clothesline the crowd popped big there this young man Jeff Hardy is jus’t so damn exciting.  Jeff goes straight back to Rhyno and hits swinging tornado DDT and goes for the quick cover but Rhyno kicks out with authority.  Jeff goes for a headlock but Rhyno just easily pushes Jeff off and hits a massive powerslam for a near fall.  Rhyno throws Jeff Hardy to the turnbuckle and charges at him with a flying shoulder.  Rhyno continues to inflict the punishment with some chops in the corner, Hardy’s chest has turned red raw.  Rhyno goes to throw Jeff to the other corner but Jeff reverse’s and sends Rhyno to the Corner.  Jeff charges at Rhyno with a big clothesline and hits the clothesline Rhyno comes out of the corner dazed and Jeff Hardy hits a nice hurricanrana which sens Rhyno flying outside the ring.  Jeff then does a suicide dive hitting Rhyno on the outside, but in doing this he looks to have hurt himself also, Jeff is holding his side, but fair does because Rhyno also looks to be hurt both men eventually slide in the ring.  Rhyno hits an astonishing backbreaker on Jeff Hardy.  Man will Jeff be able to come back after a move like that from Rhyno.  Rhyno goes for the cover but Jeff kicks out.  Jeff Hardy hasn’t given up yet.  Rhyno goes back to Jeff and hits some hard shots to his side then hits a powerful sidewalk slam and again goes for the cover but Jeff kicks out again.  Rhyno goes to pick up Jeff but Jeff gets in a small package but only gets a 2 count.  Rhyno jus’t gets straight backup and hits an Arn Anderson type spinebuster on Jeff Hardy and gets a long 2 count.  Rhyno is then getting ready for a Gore he waits for Jeff Hardy to get up.  Jeff Hardy finally gets up and Rhyno goes for it.  But Jeff Hardy leapfrogs Rhyno and Rhyno runs right into the turnbuckle.  Rhyno is out of it and his head is spinning but he’s still on his feet.  Jeff hits an inverted Jawbreaker on Rhyno.  Jeff could have this won but wait Shawn Michaels is making his way to the ring.  Jeff see’s him but jus’t keeps ascending the turnbuckle getting ready to deliver the Swanton Bomb.  Jeff fly’s off the top rope and hits the Swanton bomb it must be all over Jeff goes for the cover 1……2….. but Jeff gets pulled out of the ring by Shawn Michaels.  HBK throws him straight back in but Jeff starts shouting at Michaels sayin why did you do that.  Just then Rhyno looks like he is ready to hit another Gore on Jeff Hardy.  Jeff Hardy finally turns round and gets hit by a gore Rhyno then covers and gets the 3 count.  Rhyno leaves the ring looking happy with himself.  Triple H leaves the commentary position and heads into the ring.  Jeff is just getting to his feet and Triple H kicks him in the gut and gives him the Pedigree.  Triple H is going to make sure Jeff doesn’t make it to Summerslam.

Winner – Rhyno

Match Rating – 93%

We got a 6.55 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 9030 people.

We made $361200 from ticket sales.

Guest killacam2006

Announcement

After this past week on Raw.  Ric Flair has decided that Triple H's actions were not proper.  Because after Jeff Hardy's match with Rhyno Triple H came in and pedigreed him Ric Flair has announced that at Vengeance a mystery opponent will face Triple H.  Tune in Monday for Raw to find out who will try and take down Triple H at Vengeance and one other thing this match will be for the Undisputed Title

Edited by killacam2006

Guest killacam2006

WWE.COM

Firings

The following Raw superstars have been given there releases

Big Show

Our thoughts here are that he never lived up to expectations and that we could bring someone in from development that could do a much better job

Debra

In this day and age where looks are everything we just thought that she was getting too old and she was no longer over with the fans. We could easily replace her with a more younger diva.

Wasn't the WWE called WWF still in April 2002? I think he should have digged into this a little bit more about the things that happened around this time. Maybe I haven't read things good enough but in the beginning of your diary there is suddenly the US Title. There was no US Title in the beginning of April if I'm correct and why did ya put the US Title on RAW while RAW already had the European Title, Hardcore Title AND Intercontinental Title.