WWF April 2002

Guest killacam2006

Guest killacam2006

Raw Report 1st July 2002 by Killa Cam

Ric’s Show

The show starts off with Ric Flair coming out and talking about the announcment that he made during the week that Triple H will face a mystery opponent at Vengeance this is because of his unprovoked attack on Jeff Hardy after his match with Rhyno last week.  Just then Triple H’s music hits and he comes out and asks Flair just who in the hell he’s gonna have to face at Vengeance and says he is not happy about having to face this mystery man for the Undisputed Championship.  Flair says he’s the boss and that Triple H has no choice in the matter.  Flair also says that before the show ends the whole world will know exactly who Triple H’s opponent will be.  Triple H looks irate and starts to head to the ring and starts to head to the ring but just then Shawn Michaels runs down the ramp and stops Triple H from getting in the ring and tells Triple H that Ric Flair is his boss and if he touches him it could cost him his title and his job.  Triple H then thinks twice and then heads back to the locker room.  I don’t think this is the last time that we will see Triple H here tonight.  Just who could the mystery man be??

Rating – 99%

Maven and Steve Austin finally turn up

We got to the parking lot and big 4 by 4 truck pulls up. Out of the truck comes Austin and Maven finally their back.  Where have they been.  Ric Flair comes and greets them.  He’s whooing more than usual believe me and that’s some whooing.  Austin responds by saying that they’ve been training just like he said they would be.  Maven looks in great shape.  Even more so than he was before he left.  He looks ready for some action.  Austin says that him and Maven had to get out of the public eye to do some heavy preparation for Maven’s return to the ring.  Austin goes on to say that Maven will be a force to be reckoned with and that’s the bottom line because Stone Cold Said so.  Flair looks happy and says that he’s sure that Maven will be an excellent addition to RAW and that Steve Austin is always welcome on RAW. Austin and Maven head to their locker room.  I wonder if Maven will be in action tonight.

Rating – 87%

Maven gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Singles Match – Kevin Nash vs Tazz

Firstly Tazz comes out to a good reception he is pretty over with the fans since his return.  Nash’s music hits the booing begins.  The match started off with Nash in control hitting some knees to Tazz’s stomach and then a big boot to the face but Tazz fought right back with a T-Bone suplex and a powerslam hes pretty strong for a little guy.  Tazz went for the first Tazzplex of the match but Kevin Nash blocked and hits the Devastating sidewalk slam for a near fall.  Nash then whipped Tazz to the corner and charged at him with a big clothesline and hit it.  Tazz was now lying dazed at the bottom rope and Nash put his boot right to Tazz’s throat and started choking him.  The ref ordered Nash to break the hold and he eventually did.  Nash now hit a hard backbreaker on Tazz and went for the cover but Tazz kicked out at 2.  Nash picked up Tazz and went for the Jacknife Powerbomb but Tazz slid down Nash’s back and hit a wonderful German Suplex but only got a near fall.  Tazz was now getting his second wind and hit a Belly to Belly Tazzplex for another near fall.  Tazz then waited for Nash to get back to his feet and went for the Tazzmission but Nash countered then hit a low blow.  Both men were now down. Nash went for the cover but Tazz countered with an armbar after about 2 minutes of pressure being applied Nash managed to get to the ropes.  Tazz then went for the rollup but only got a near fall.  As soon as Nash got back up he hit Tazz with a hard punch to the head and then slammed him to the canvas.  He went for the cover but that certainly is not enough to keep Tazz down on the ground.  Nash went to pick Tazz up again but Tazz quickly grabbed Nash and Delivered an awesome head to head Tazzplex and got the 3 count.

Winner – Tazz

Match Rating – 88%

Raven is sick

We come back from a break and William Regal is standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand.  He starts talking about how Raven how like to play mind games.  He tells us that he had a very high IQ and has heard that the Royal Queen herself is rumoured to want to knight William Regal.  Yeah that’s right he would be called Sir William Regal.  Regal is about to continue on when all of a sudden.  A river of red stuff starts falling from the ceiling and totally soaks Regal he is Red all over.  Could this be Raven’s work. Regal looks disgusted he starts running to the backstage area to get cleaned up

Rating – 86%

William Regal gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Singles Match – Scott Hall vs Tommy Dreamer

The match starts off with Hall delivering some punches straight to Tommy Dreamer’s face ouch!!  Hall then put some kicks in to Dreamer’s guts.  Dreamer fights back with some punches of his own then a hard hitting back body drop.  Hall goes for the fallaway slam but Tommy counters with a swinging tornado DDT.  He goes for the cover but Hall quickly kicks out.  Dreamer puts an arm hold on Hall but Hall counters with a firemans carry and puts an arm hold on Dreamer but Dreamer too reverses and hits a northern lights suplex getting a near fall.  Hall comes back with a cradle pin but Dreamer kicks out.  Dreamer then goes for a rollup and only gets a 2.  Hall grabs Dreamers leg and goes for the figure four but Dreamer pushes Hall away with a nudge to the back and Hall goes crashing into the tunrbuckle, Hall is now stunned Dreamer executes a backslide and Hall just kicks out before the 3 count.  Hall gets to his feet and goes to clothesline Tommy but Tommy ducks and hits a jumping DDT on Hall,  Dreamer then singnals for the Spicolli Driver.  Dreamer goes for it but Hall counters with a Fallaway Slam Hall now signals for The Outsiders Edge he goes for it and hits it perfectly Hall makes the cover and gets the 3 count.

Winner – Scott Hall

Match Rating – 93%

Chris Jericho and Christian talk tactics

Christian and Chris Jericho are in their locker room talking they are talking about how they need the edge on their opponents at Vengeance Booker T and Goldust.  Chris Jericho says to Christian that they should go and ambush them. Christian replys with that’s a great idea they then proceed down the corridor but from behind they get attacked by Booker T and Goldust.  The Book and Goldust must have been thinking the exact same thing how much of a coincidence is that??

Rating – 95%

Chris Jericho gained 4 points of overness from this segment.

Booker T gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Christian gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Goldust gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Vince McMahon and Rob Van Dam make it personal

Mr Perfect is backstage with the Coach all of a sudden.  The camera’s go somewhere else and we are in a garden.  We see two men dressed in black.  One of them starts talking it’s a really deep voice.  The man says its time to make this shit personal.  He turns round and its Vince McMahon.  RVD accompanies him they both have sick smiles on their faces.  Vince McMahon tells us that him and RVD are at Mr Perfect’s house as everybody knows Mr Perfect is at Raw tonight where he has a scheduled match with Eddie Guerrero.  Vince and RVD are walking through the bushes and approaching the front window of the house.  How creepy is this.  From the front window we see Mr Perfect’s lovely life washing the dishes, she has lovely long brunette hair, a perfect size 10, nice blue eyes, big tits maybe a 32DD, Mr Perfect is a lucky man.  Vince tells Rob that we are going to sneak in.  Oh my god this is sick.  They approach the front door and it is locked so without even thinking Vince tells RVD to break the door down.  RVD looks at Vince with an expression like what the hell are you thinking Vince??  Anyway RVD stalls for a moment then thinks screw it and charges at the door but it doesn’t go down.  So Vince McMahon the big bulky individual that he is charges at the door full speed and breaks the door down.  At this point Mr Perfect’s wife starts screaming at the top of her lungs.  At this point Vince runs in and grabs her and covers her mouth.  He tells RVD to go and grab some rope to tie her up.  RVD then goes into the drawers and manages to find some rope.  He proceeds to lay Mr Perfect’s wife in a chair then tie her up.  She keeps screamin so Vince gets some duck tape out of his pocket man this man came prepared.  Vince then proceeds to get personal.  Vince starts smelling Mr Perfect’s wifes neck and starts feeling her perfect breasts you can see it in her eyes that she is scared.  Vince starts rubbing his crotch up and down her breasts he is really getting aroused now.  While this is going on the laid back RVD is getting a drink of milk out the fridge he isn’t phased by any of Vince’s actions.  All of a sudden while Vince is getting aroused We hear some loud police sirens.  Obviously someone has heard the screaming and called the cops.  Vince and RVD leave via the Back door running for their lives they jump a few fences and manage to escape the police.  Will Mrs Perfect press charges I sure hope so this was some sick stuff that went down.  The camera’s go back to Mr Perfect and the Coach.  Mr Perfect looks distraught he tells Coach that he won’t be competing tonight he has to go and check on his Wife.  Coach looks lost for words.

Rating – 87%

Singles Match – X-Pac vs Tajiri

This match is X-Pac’s return to the ring after a neck injury he suffered in a match with Kane of course X-Pac and the New World Order got revenge on Kane by putting him on the shelf for months and we still haven’t heard from the big man.  The match starts off with X-Pac looking solid on his return started off with some good martial arts kicks to Tajiri but Tajiri fought back with some nice kicks of his own.  X-Pac went for the Hurricanrana and hit it sending Tajiri to the outside.  X-Pac isn’t showing any signs of his injured neck.  Tajiri is getting up and X-Pac hurls himself to the outside with a lovely plancha.  Both men are now down on the outside.  They start to get to their feet and both trade punches with Tajiri coming out on top.  Tajiri throws X-Pac back into the ring and hits a nice tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on X-Pac.  Tajiri picks X-Pac up and hits Russian leg sweep and gets a near fall.  Tajiri goes for another tilt-a-whirl backbreaker but x-Pac spins out of it and hits a spinning heel kick on Tajiri.  X-Pac now goes for a sit out powerbomb and hits it but only gets a near fall.  X-Pac whips Tajiri to the ropes and then charges at him but Tajiri gets a foot up then hit an inverted atomic drop and X-Pac and then swings with a violent martial arts kick but X-Pac ducks and hits a reverse DDT and goes for the cover but he only gets a near fall.  Pac picks up Tajiri and goes for the X-Factor but Tajiri counters with a hard kick to the head and makes the pin, X-Pac kicks out just before the 3 count transpired.  Tajiri now sets up X-Pac for a double arm powerbomb but X-Pac powers out and hits the X-Factor this must be it.  All of a sudden when X-Pac is going for the cover there is a big explosion that comes from the rampway.  On the titantron there is a video playing with fire.  And the message come up “The Fire still burns”.  X-Pac looks worried Tajiri sneaks up from behind and rolls up X-Pac for the 3 count

Winner – Tajiri

Match Rating – 74%

Jeff Hardy in jeopardy

Jeff Hardy is walking down the hallway when all of a sudden out of nowhere Rhyno confronts him and won’t let him past.  Rhyno just squares up to Jeff Hardy he then goes on to say in that deep panting voice of his that he thinks that because he beat Jeff last week he should get the title shot at Summerslam.  Jeff Hardy reminds Rhyno that it was him that won King of the Ring.  Rhyno gives Jeff a proposal and that proposal is that they have a match at Vengeance and the winner goes on to face Triple H at Summerslam being the gutsy individual that Jeff Hardy is he accepts both men shake hands.  It’s not a friendly handshake though this is a handshake out of respect for the other man’s abilities.  Who will come out victorious at Vengeance.  Jeff is putting a lot on the line here.

Eddie Guerrero vs Maven

Eddie Guerrero’s scheduled opponent tonight Mr Perfect obviously isn’t here.  Eddie comes out anyway and there is an announced replacement and it’s Maven.  The match starts off with Eddie delivering some sweet suplexes on Maven.  Eddie then hits a nice German Suplex and goes for the cover but Maven kicks out.  Maven fights back with a nice dropkick and a high impact bodydrop but Eddie kicks out of the pinfall attempt.  Eddie takes control again and hits a flying headscissors followed by a headlock takedown but Maven escapes the headlock and hits a couple of arm drags on Eddie then a nice suplex of his own.  Maven goes for the cover but Eddie powers out easily.  Eddie gets right back on Maven and rolls him up but doesn’t get the 3 count.  Maven goes for a clothesline on Eddie but Eddie ducks and hits the small package for the win

Winner – Eddie guerrero

Match Rating – 88%

The Dudley Boyz can kick ass too

Fireworks go off in the arena and The Dudley Boyz music hits to a good reception they get in the ring do their poses and Bubba grabs the mic.  Bubba tells us that he is sick and tired of those punks the Impact Players and that they will get what is coming to them which is a good old beat down courtesy of those Damn Dudleys.  The Impact Players then come down.  They both stand on the ramp and as usual Justin Credible does the talking.  Credible says that tonight they could come down and kick the Dudleys asses but they don’t feel like it.  Impact Players then jus’t walk to the back.  Bubba and D’Von look miffed and start running to the back to find them.  AS the Dudley Boyz get behind the curtain.  2 Kendo sticks get swung in their direction but both manage to duck.  The Impact Players both get kicked in the gut and The Dudley Boyz now have the kendo sticks.  The Dudleyz then lay a beating on The Impact Players with the Kendo Sticks leaving them battered half to death.  Bubba then leaves with a smart comment “Payback is a bitch boyz”

Rating – 80%

Who is the Mystery Opponent??

Triple H’s music hits and he walks quickly to the ring looking really pissed off.  He gets the mic and tells us that he has sent Shawn Michaels home because he wants to handle this situation on his own.  He then goes on to say that he is sick of waiting he is starting to wonder whether their really is a mystery opponent at all or whether it is just a little game Ric Flair is playing.  Just then the lights go out. We then hear thunder and lightning strikes the stage.  We hear one of the most eerie and recognizable theme tunes in the history of sports entertainment.  Its still half dark but enough to see who is standing on the rampway.  A huge cheer goes up.  Its Sting!!!!!!!  Sting is the mystery opponent oh my god!!!  He is standing there pointing to Triple H.  Triple H dancing about the ring furious.  He is telling Sting C’mon challenging him if you will.  Sting coolely heads down the ramp and into the ring.  Triple H goes for the first punch but Sting blocks and hits Triple H with chops and punches and kicks to the guts, Triple H is dazed.  Sting throws him to the corner.  Stinger Splash.  Sting throws him to the other corner another Stinger Splash!!! Sting picks up Triple H and hits the Scorpion Death Drop.  Oh my god.  I think Sting is gonna win the Undisputed Title at Vengeance.  Sting poses to the adoring fans as RAW goes off air.

Rating – 90%

We got a 6.22 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 9012 people.

We made $360480 from ticket sales.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest killacam2006

In answer to your questions flying dutchman. There is a few patchy details. The backstory is rather bad since its like my first diary. Thanx for the feedback at least someone is reading lol

Guest killacam2006

Card Positions

Main Event

Shawn Michaels

Steve Austin

Sting

Triple H

Undertaker

Upper Midcard

Chris Jericho

Eddie Guerrero

Kevin Nash

Rob Van Dam

Scott Hall

Midcard

Booker T

Bradshaw

Bubba Ray Dudley

Chavo Guerrero

Christian

D'Von Dudley

Goldust

Jeff Hardy

Justin Credible

Kane

Lance Storm

Matt Hardy

Maven

Mr Perfect

Raven

Rhyno

Tajiri

Tazz

Test

Tommy Dreamer

William Regal

X-Pac

Lower Midcard

Trish Stratus

Ok, you had asked for a more detailed critique, and I Agreed to give it to you. Couldn't get to it last night, so here it is today, capiche?

First off, let me reiterate what I had said in the other thread: You've got persistence, and that's a good thing. If you keep at it, you'll get more respect than somebody who just up and quits after one show or something like that. And really, the only way to try to improve is to keep working at something. So "props" as the kids say, for that.

Moving on to the actual diary. Sorry man, but it just isn't very good overall. I will give you credit for making SOME improvement since the first show, but better doesn't=good.

Let me start off with your general format. I hate, hate, HATE using Quotes to do a show. Don't ask me why, I just hate it. But at least you seem to have found a set format now and are sticking to it, instead of changing it every other show. You have decent use of color and spacing, so nothing wrong there. I also give you credit for improving the spelling and grammar somewhat, though there are still problems in that area. Example (my words in red): Regal is about to continue on when all of a sudden. Stopped in the middle of a sentence here. A river of red stuff starts falling from the ceiling and totally soaks Regal Needs to be some sort of a break or transitional word here as this is currently a run on sentence he is Red all over. Could this be Raven’s work. Should be a question mark? Regal looks disgusted Needs to be some sort of a break or transitional word here he starts running to the backstage area to get cleaned up.

I know those are petty picky things, but they bother me, and I know they bother others here. And that was a random example I picked. Trust me, there were SEVERAL more examples just form the last show I could have used. Continue to work on the grammar to improve it, as that in and of itself can be a turnoff.

Onto the match writing. One word to describe it: eh. It's better, again, I'll giv eyou credit for that. You're putting more detail into the matches, which is good. But they still don't stand out. It reads almost like "Wrestler one does this move, Wrestler 2 does this move, Wrestler one does this move, Wrestler two does this move, coverr, 123". That's an extreme example, but you get the point. I don't get a sense for the overall FEELING of the match. For an example from your last show, when Tazzn had Nash in an armbar, you described it in such a way that almost makes it sound as if Nash just lay there, with nothing wrong, until finally he decided to grab the rope. Don't just say that the move was put on and pressure applied, give more detail as to how Nash reacted. It spices up your matches considerably. Also, a comment on that match: I really, REALLY don't see Tazz being able to pick Nash up for ANY of those suplexes. With Nash's huge height and size advantage, I would think Tazz would have to rely almost soley on his ground game. Again, minor point, but it "brought me out of the match" so to speak.

Your angles are ok; again, not great, but not too horrible. The writing itself still hurts it, but the was you present them is alright. Interviews are another story however. I know it's difficult to write out interviews, but I also don't like a summary description of what so-and-so said. To me, that makes the whole thing come off as flat. I know I did that at first in my diary with my "b-show" interviews, until I realized just how much worse that looked than having SOMETHING. On the flip side, I don't know if your writing would be enough to convey characters accurately in an interview setting. So really, I think it's a catch-22 at this point.

Now, one other thing I want to mention: The whole Vince McMahon and RVD breaking into Mr. Perfect's house thing was NOT a good idea. I'm not gonna say I was disgusted by the idea, or offended or anything like that. It's just a diary. BUT, it would never have been put on TV in the first place I don't think. As off as Vince McMahon can be, I don't think he's going to put attempted rape on TV. I may be wrong, and others may disagree with me, but I just don't see it happening after some of the contrversy of other TV events. Of course, this diary IS based in 2002, before "wardrobe malfunctioning" and Desperate Housewives jumping naked into Terrell Owens' arms, so maybe they could get away with it.

BEfore I forget, I should mention that earlier in the diary you told someone who commented on it somthign to the effect of "If you don't like it, don't read it". That's actually against the whole spirit of the Dome, and at one point was actually against the RULES of the Dome. Don't know if it's still included or not. If somebody is giving you advice, I would advise you to at least listen to it. You don't have to take it, as it IS your diary, but don't get an attitude. And I'll be following your advice after I get done typing this. I don't like it, so I'm not gonna read it. Now trying to be all "high and mighty", and not saying I'm not gonna check back at a later date to see if improvment has been made. Just saying I won't be a regular reader, because at this point, well, you get the picture.

Well, I hope that's given you something to think about. Like I said, you're persistent, so that's always a plus. I just see a good bit wrong with the diary, which overall combines to make it a less than stellar peice of work. Were I "grading this", it wouldn't get a high mark. Keep working. Hope this helps and was what you wanted.

Guest killacam2006

WWE.com

Breaking News

We here at WWE.com have just learned that due to sagging rating Smackdown has been dropped by their TV network UPN.  This could potentially mean that if Smackdown doesn't get another TV deal superstars like Hulk Hogan, Edge and Chris Benoit could be heading to RAW in the not too distant future.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest killacam2006

Raw Report for 8th July 2002 by Killa Cam & Blueblood

Rhyno Deserves It

The scene opens up backstage on the interview set. Rhyno is standing there alone and he looks hyped up and ready for action. He stares right into the camera and starts to speak with anger.

' Man Beast ' Rhyno: Jeff Hardy. Listen closely. You stole my Title Shot! That's right, you stole it. I have proven that I can beat you because two weeks ago on Monday Night Raw I pinned you one, two, three right in the middle of the ring. (laughs) And lets be honest Jeff, what's the chances of you beating Triple H at SummerSlam? I have a way better chance then you. Triple H is twice your size. Let me tell you this Jeff. One way or another I will prove to you and Ric Flair that I should be in the Main Event at SummerSlam and not you!

With that said Rhyno angrily walks off cameras view.

Rating – 96%

Rhyno gained 4 points of overness from this segment.

Singles Match – Matt Hardy vs Bradshaw

Firstly Matt comes out to a good reaction he is wearing wearing black combats and no top the female fans loves Matt’s body.  Next out is Bradshaw and he gets booed all to hell the crowd really loathe this man.  He is wearing black pants.  They get in the ring and both men square up.  Bradshaw pushes Matt Hardy to the floor but Matt bounces straight back up and pushes Bradshaw but the push doesn’t move Bradshaw at all so he hits Matt with some solid punches and send Matt down on the canvas, Bradshaw then gets on top of Matt and starts pummelling him with some hard punches to the fact, Matt tries to cover up but it is not working Bradshaw then gets to his feet and whips Matt to the ropes Bradshaw walks over to the corner but Matt kicks Bradshaw in the gut and delivers a drop toe hold, Matt really outsmarted Bradshaw there.  Matt gives Bradshaw an arm drag but Bradshaw gets straight back up, Matt then gives Bradshaw another arm drag Bradshaw then gets straight back up once again but Matt hits a perfect dropkick which sends Bradshaw down to the canvas Matt hits a leg drop and goes for the pinfall but only gets a 2 count.  Matt then hits the Russian leg sweep and gets another near fall.  Matt picks up Bradshaw but Bradshaw quickly hits a spinning neckbreaker on Matt to take the advantage in this matchup.  Bradshaw then picks up Matt and lays in some chops,  Matt fights back with some chops of his own, Bradshaw fights back with his chops again and has Hardy reeling Bradshaw hits the fallaway slam on Matt for a long 2 count.  Bradshaw now signals for the powerbomb he goes for it but Matt turns it into a flying headscissors and then goes for the Twist of Fate but Bradshaw counters with a hard DDT both men are now down on the canvas gasping for breath as both men start to get up Bradshaw swings off the ropes at runs at Matt looking for the clothesline from hell but Matt ducks kicks Bradshaw in the gut and hits the Twist of Fate for the win

Winner – Matt Hardy

Match Rating – 87%

William Regal just Besmirched Someone

The cameras quickly cut backstage in the room where the wrestlers eat. There's a table where many cups of coffee are placed for the wrestlers to easily pick up and keep going by their business. William Regal walks over to a cup and picks it up. He then takes it behind a nearby curtain. After a few moments He comes back out with the coffee. He places the coffee on the flour and zips up his pants, which gets a nasty groan from the crowd. Raven then walks up the William Regal and starts to speak.

' Dark Prince ' Raven: You said you wanted to have some words with me Regal. Make it quick; I have things to do and obligations to fulfill. I was going to deal with the likes of you at a later time but you said it was important. Please William, don't waste my time because soon you will be handled. Soon.

' England’s Ambassador ' William Regal: Please Raven. I just wanted to apologize for anything I have done to you. Lets just put all of our problems aside and start over. I offer you this cup of coffee as a present.

Raven stares Regal down before he slowly takes the coffee.

' England’s Ambassador ' William Regal: Thank you Raven. Hopefully we can be good friends now. Well I really shall be going now. Please enjoy your cup of coffee. Cheerio!

Raven drinks the coffee to another nasty groan from the crowd. Once he tastes it he spits it out all over the floor. A bitter look appears on Raven face as he realizes he has been conned.

Rating – 82%

Book is so Entertaining

The cameras cut backstage on the interview set where Coach is standing with Booker T and Goldust. You hear the cheers from the arena as Coach looks into the camera and starts to speak.

' Dumb Founded ' Coach: Hello ladies and gentlemen, as you can see standing next to me is the United States Champion, Booker T and Goldust! Tonight Booker T, you face Christian in singles action! How do you feel about that?

' Five Time Dub C Dub Champion ' Booker T: I feel like I'm going to whip some ass on that sucka Christian. Last week Christian and Chris Jericho beat us but I can promise you that it will never happen again. And after 'm done with that punk Christian I'm going to move on to Vengeance and whip Chris Jericho!

' Dumb Founded ' Coach: And Goldust, tonight you face Chris Jericho.

' You'll Never Forget The Name ' Goldust: (sucks in air slowly) Coach, Chris Jericho is just going to get a taste of what he'll receive from Booker T at Vengeance. And maybe, just maybe, Jericho will get a taste of me, if you know what I mean. (licks lips) And Christian, if you think Booker T is going to be tough tonight. Wait until Vengeance when you step into the ring with me. And I guarantee you that you'll never forget the name (sucks in air) Goldust.

Booker T and Goldust walk off leaving Coach looking stupid when Booker T jolts back out of nowhere.

' Five Time Dub C Dub Champion ' Booker T: Now can you dig that? (crowd says along) SUCKA!?!

The crowd roars loudly as Booker T walks off the interview set for the final time.

Rating – 87%

They are so goofy

The cameras cut backstage in the locker rooms where Chris Jericho and Christian are seen getting ready for their matches tonight. They are laughing when the cameras get back there and Jericho is in the middle of a sentence.

' First Ever Undisputed Champion ' Chris Jericho: .....And Booker T runs away yelling.

Jericho and Christian laugh again as the fans try to understand the unfunny joke.

' Best Thing On TV ' Christian: That sounds just like Booker T. And I bet his gay friend Goldust was right behind him.

' First Ever Undisputed Champion ' Chris Jericho: No doubt baby. Can you believe that that freakazoid Goldust wants me to get a taste of him? He's almost a bigger ass clown then Booker T.

' Best Thing On TV ' Christian: Well tonight Booker T is going to get what he deserves from me and then at Vengeance you're going to whoop him again. And as far as Goldust goes, well I'm sure after you're done with him tonight he won't even make it to Vengeance.

The two arrogant men laugh again and you hear the crowd boos from the arena as the camera fades out.

Rating – 87%

Singles Match – Booker T vs Christian

Christian comes out first pointing to all of his loyal fans or so he believes in his mind.  He is wearing White tights and no top.  Then Booker T’s music hits and the crowd go nuts for the Bookerman.  He is wearing black trunks.  The match starts off with both men trading punches there is some genuine animosity between these 2 men.  Booker T gets the upper hand and whips Christian to the ropes.  Booker T hits Christian with the elbow when Christian comes at him sending Christian to the canvas.  Booker T then hits a slam on Christian then goes for a backbreaker but Christian fights out of it and hits a backbreaker of his own.  Christian then hits some kick to the gut and puts an arm lock on Booker T, Booker T is wincing in pain and trying to get to the ropes but Christian has it locked on in the center of the ring finally Booker T manages to break the hold with an arm drag and puts an arm lock of his own on Christian,  Christian quickly reverses though and hits a single arm DDT on Booker T and puts a armbar on Booker T,  Booker T is in even more pain now,  Christian leans back even harder on the arm the ref is asking Booker T if he wants to give up but Booker says no and somehow makes it to the ropes.  Christian picks up Booker and gives him a suplex and goes for the pin but Booker T kicks out with autority.  Christian goes to punch Booker T but Book blocks and hits Christian with punches of his own sending Christian reeling Book goes for the Bookend and hits but only gets a near fall.  Book is now in control he whips Christian to the ropes and hits a massive spinebuster but again only gets a 2 count.  Book then goes for an axe kick and hits hits it.  He now signals for the Scissors Kick he goes for it but Christian moves out of the way and goes for the Impaler but Booker T counters with a push and kicks Christian in the gut and hits the Scissors Kick for the 3 count.

Winner – Booker T

Match Rating – 94%

The Perfect Entrance video

The cameras cut to the titan tron where a video package starts. It's Mr. Perfect's entrance video except he's messing up on everything. It shows Mr. Perfect shooting a basket backwards but in this package he air balls it instead of making it nothing but net. It then shows him messing up on other things that Mr. Perfect would normally be successful at. At the end it shows Mr. Perfect throwing up his towel behind his back but he doesn't catch it like he usually does. He tries to but fails. Then in white writing shows up, "A Vince McMahon and Rob Van Dam Production" the crowd boos at the video. Come to think about it. In the video Mr. Perfect looked a lot like RVD with a blonde wig on and dressed in Mr. Perfect's wrestling outfit.

Rating – 93%

Rob Van Dam gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Singles Match – X-Pac vs Chavo Guerrero

Firstly X-Pac comes out to a chorus of X-Pac sucks chants he is wearing his green   X-Pac suit.  Man would it be too much to ask for X-Pac to buy some new wrestling gear??  Chavo then comes out and he is too getting a hostile reception he is dressed in red tights just like Eddie Guerrero wears.  The match starts off with Chavo hitting a couple of nice suplexes on X-Pac then X-Pac fought back with Some nice Spin Kicks and a tornado DDT but X-Pac only got the near fall on Chavo.  X-Pac hits a nice sit down powerbomb but again only gets the 2 count.  X-Pac then throws Chavo to the turnbuckle and charges at him but Chavo hit a boot to X-Pac’s face and then a running bulldog, Chavo then hits a lovely backdrop on X-Pac but doesn’t get the 3.  Chavo goes for the brainbuster but X-Pac spins out of it and hits a spinning heel kick now both men are down and out, they struggle to get to their feet but they finally do and X-Pac goes to strike with a martial arts kick but Chavo ducks and hits an enziguiri and goes for the cover but somehow X-Pac managed to kick out of that.  X-Pac seeks refuge at the nearest ropes trying to regain his senses but Chavo comes running at him with a clothesline which knock Pac out of the ring.  Chavo is still in the ring and he sees X-Pac getting back to his feet so Chavo ascends the top rope and hits a flying cross body from the inside of the ring to the outside knocking X-Pac loopy in the process, but Chavo wont let X-Pac recuperate he throws X-Pac back inside the ring and goes for the cover he nearly gets the 3 count but Pac just kicked out.  Chavo goes for the brainbuster again but again X-Pac manages to counter and hits the X-Factor this must be it he goes for the cover but just before the 3 there is a big explosion just like last week and again on the titantron the message appears “the fire still burns”.  Chavo sneaks from behind X-Pac and hits a German Suplex and gets the 3 count.

Winner – Chavo Guerrero

Match Rating – 75%

Its gonna erupt on PPV

The cameras open up backstage where The Dudley Boyz are walking. Then out of a door walks the Impact Players going The Dudley Boyz way! The two teams bump into each other and The Dudley Boyz gets ready to brawl but The Impact Players stops them and Lance Storm starts to speak.

' Canadian Maple Leaf ' Lance Storm: Please, if I could be serious for a moment. We were just looking for you two. We don't want to fight you. We want to challenge you for the Tag Team Titles. Not tonight, but at Vengeance. We want to take the Titles from you at the Pay-Per-View and we're going to beat you with an impact!

' Get The Tables ' Bubba Ray Dudley: From an ECW team to an ECW team we accept! But after it's all said and done me and my half brother D-Von are going to be the ones leaving with the Tag Team Titles just like we came with the Tag Team Titles. And the only impact that's going to be made is when the both of you go through tables!

' Oh Testify ' D-Von Dudley: (cuts Justin Credible off) Oh Testify my brother!

With that said The Dudley Boyz walk off to cheers leaving a sour look on the face of Lance Storm and Justin Credible.

Rating – 84%

Singles Match – Chris Jericho vs Goldust

First Goldust comes out to all the glitz and glamour and the gold confetti falling from the ceiling.  Then Jericho music hits and he comes down swaggering cockily to the ring like he is the king of the world.  The match starts off with Goldust delivering some nice uppercuts to Jericho then hitting a swinging neckbreaker for a near fall.  Jericho fought back with a dropkick and sleeping neckbreaker but couldn’t get the three.  Jericho was now in control and went for the running facebuster but Goldust countered with a push then a hard clothesline, Goldust whipped Y2J to the ropes and hit him with a flapjack then a running powerslam but still couldn’t get the 3 count on the tenacious Chris Jericho.  Goldust went for the curtain call but Jericho countered a kick to the head and an enziguiri.  Both men were now on the ground trying to get their wits around them once again.  Jericho was first to his feet and hit a double arm backbreaker on Goldust.  Jericho stayed on Goldust and hits a flying headscissors and a jumping DDT and got a near fall.  Jericho whipped Goldust to the ropes he cockily walked over and started slapping Goldust in the face but Goldust was enraged and he fought back with some hard punches and an inverted atomic drop Goldust hit a couple of hard clotheslines and hit a back body drop but Jericho kicked out of the pinfall attempt at the very last minute.  Goldust again went for the Curtain Call but Jericho countered with a facebuster he then went for the Lionsault but Goldust got his knees and Jericho’s ribs got a sore one to say the least.  Goldust hit a sidewalk slam on Jericho and went for the cover but Y2J kicked out.  Jericho went for the walls of Jericho but Goldust got out easily with a spinning action, Goldust then hits a running bulldog it must be over but no Jericho once again kicked out.  Goldust picked up Jericho but Jericho ducked underneath and hit a German Suplex but only got a 2 count.  Jericho then went for the roll up pin and grabbed the tights and got the 3 count.

Winner – Chris Jericho

Match Rating – 89%

The Stinger is Here

The scene opens up backstage on the interview set where Coach is standing with Sting! When the crowd sees Sting they loose it and go mental. Sting stands there looking menacing with his baseball bat in hand when Coach starts to speak.

' Dumb Founded ' Coach: Hello ladies and gentlemen I'm Coach. As you can see standing next to me is the man that will face Triple H for his Undisputed Title at Vengeance, Sting! Sting, at Vengeance you could become the Undisputed Champion but to do so you would have to beat The Game! I know that you can do that with Shawn Michaels at ringside your chances are slim.

' Stinger ' Sting: Coach, it doesn't matter if Triple H has his whole family at ringside. Destiny is already complete and at Vengeance you're going to witness me becoming the Undisputed Champion. Triple H may have overcome many obstacles but he has never faced The Stinger. He has never gone toe to toe with me but in a few weeks he will get his chance. Triple H, in just a few weeks now you're going to experience the Stinger Splash once again. And in a few weeks you're going to experience the Scorpion Deathlock again. But this time when you tap out and cry it's going to mean that you give up your Undisputed Title to me, The Stinger.

Sting speaks in a very dark voice and with that said he points the baseball bat at the screen hinting to Triple H what is to come as the cameras fade out.

Sting is seen leaving as he opens the door to his car. Out of nowhere HBK comes with a steel chair, knocking Sting to the ground. After he nails a couple more shots to Sting's back the Undisputed Champion appears. Triple H is full of confidence as he lifts Sting's lifeless body up. Triple H puts Sting in Pedigree position as the crowd boos. HBK puts the chair under Sting's face as JR starts yelling no. Triple H executes the Pedigree right on the steel chair! Sting is knocked out cold as Raw goes off the air with Triple H holding the Undisputed Title over Sting and Shawn Michaels standing right behind him.

What will happen next week folks? Will Sting make it to Raw or will he be hospitalized? Tune in next Monday Night to find out!

Rating – 93%

We got a 6.83 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 9011 people.

We made $360440 from ticket sales.

Edited by killacam2006

Guest killacam2006

RAW Preview

Matches

Singles Match - Jeff Hardy vs Eddie Guerrero

Singles Match - Lance Storm vs Matt Hardy

Singles Match - Maven vs William Regal

Singles Match - Bubba Ray Dudley vs Test

Also will Raven avenge the besmirching that William Regal dished out??

Will Rhyno be out to get Jeff Hardy??

What will happen next in this tag team war between the Dudley Boyz and The Impact Players??

Will The Outsiders be in attendance??

Will Kane finally turn up to get revenge on X-Pac??

What dastardly deeds will Vince McMahon and Rob Van Dam do next to make it personal on Mr Perfect??

Will Sting be able to make it to RAW after the beating he suffered at the hand of Shawn Michaels and Triple??

To find all this out and more you will have to tune in This Monday!!!

Edited by killacam2006

• 10 months later...