Connan to replace Leno...

St. Dubb

Guest seattlebandfan9

So who gets Late Night?

That'll probably be announced closer to 2009, since they'll most likely choose a young, up and coming comedian at the time.

One part of me hopes that it will be Andy Blitz (Long Chant Guy, guy who went to india to fix his computer) or Brian McCann (Preparation H Raymond, I think he was the guy who played the new talk show host from last week but that may have been Blitz). Those guys do a great job on his show.

On the other hand that would make Conan lose one of his writers even though 35-50% of the things he says is just off the top of his head (ad-libbed I think is the word I'm looking for). (Only things that are on cue cards is his monolouge punchline, and the comedy skits).

Also after thinking about it for sometime he may not have to tone down his jokes. 2-4 years ago it was horrible to say certian words on TV. Face it television gets away with more stuff everyday so 2009 at 11:35 should equal 2006 at 12:35. That is just my hypothesis though.

That's going to be so odd.

"AAAAAND NOW...LATE NIGHT WITH SUM YUNG GUY!"

My friend figures it'll be Craig Kilborn. I don't know where he got that, but I pray it won't be Carson "Doesn't-have-a-funny-bone-in-his-body" Daly.

That's going to be so odd.

"AAAAAND NOW...LATE NIGHT WITH SUM YUNG GUY!"

My friend figures it'll be Craig Kilborn. I don't know where he got that, but I pray it won't be Carson "Doesn't-have-a-funny-bone-in-his-body" Daly.

yEA, plus don't forget that Kilborn was also party of 'Worldwide Pants', the same company that Letterman owns. So, I doubt he'll jump ship if he returns.

This is horrible news. As others said this will tone down Conan. He won't be able to 'mess around' so often as he usually does with the earlier slot. The jokes will be less risque.

And now, some stupid boob will get the 12:35.

Kimmell. Please no. I'd rather watch Driesen(sp), the new host of the Late Late Show. Is he the new host?

Carson Daly. Probably. He's NBC's little embryo late night talk show host in training. He also sucks the cak.

Maybe they'll give it back to Letterman. He'll only be 65.

Carson Daly. Probably. He's NBC's little embryo late night talk show host in training. He also sucks the cak.

Amen on that. I can't stand to watch his show for more than 5 minutes because it's so bloody bland. Does he even do a monologue? :ohwell: