Basketball

Guest wrestlers_guy

Is there a free basketball Sims like Extreme Warfare Revenge is to Total Extreme Wrestling?

Yeah, that’s were I met your Momma

I would respond, but I clearly don't need to. I'll just sit back, incredulously. Look that up if you so desire.

It means I am stupified. Your stupidity is stupifying.

I might have added a superlative when none was needed, but at least I can grasp the quote function.

What you have done wrong:

1) Posted this in the longue. Game talk goes in Entertainment, unless it's a forum game, or an EWR game.

2) Reposted it in the advertising forum. Why? You are advertising your lack of cognitive ability?

3) Ever heard of google? It's a great way of finding shit.

4) You can't seem to grasp the quote function.

and to top it off:

5) You decided to start an arguement with me by misquoting your own post and insulting my mother. Simply put, you are really not worth this analysis as you are so clearly inept at life that you will be lucky to make your 16th birthday. So, good luck finding your game, and don't play in traffic.

Guest wrestlers_guy

1. I thought I posted it @ the Off Topic Board (the Lounge)

2. yeah, I’m advertising the lack I don’t know a basketball Sims

3. Maybe I tired google.com and yahoo.com and didn’t find a basketball Sims

4. WOW, I didn’t grasp the quote function, maybe because I new to this board, and every time I click the quote function it don’t wants to work.

5. that’s what you get for calling me stupid

and lygerMark I don’t care if I alienate myself, I’m not looking to make friends on a message board.

Edited by wrestlers_guy

1. I thought I posted it @ the Off Topic Board (the Lounge)

2. yeah, I’m advertising the lack I don’t know a basketball Sims

3. Maybe I tired google.com and yahoo.com and didn’t find a basketball Sims

4.  WOW, I didn’t grasp the quote function, maybe because I new to this board, and every time I click the quote function it don’t wants to work.

5. that’s what you get for calling me stupid

and lygerMark I don’t care if I alienate myself, I’m not looking to make friends on a message board.