Top 10 Worst Celeb Baby Names

edcq

10. Rumer Glenn, Tallulah Belle and Scout LaRue, daughters of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore

9. Jett, son of John Travolta and Kelly Preston

8. Diezel and Denim, sons of Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis

7. Prince Michael, Prince Michael II (AKA Blanket), and Paris Michael, children of Michael Jackson

6. Speck Wildhorse and Hud, sons of John Mellencamp and Elaine Irwin

5. Pilot Inspektor, son of Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf

4. Tu Morrow, daughter of Rob Morrow and Debbon Ayre (seriously)

3. Audio Science, son of Shannyn Sossamon and Dallas Clayton

2. Moon Unit, Ahmet Emuukha Rodan, Dweezil, and Diva, children of Frank Zappa

1. Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily, Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom, and Pixie, daughters of the late Paula Yates (Tiger Lily's dad is the late Michael Hutchence; Bob Geldof is father to the other three)

Dishonorable Mention: Zowie (son of David Bowie -- he later changed his name to Joe before settling on Duncan); Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q (son of Bono), Banjo (son of Rachel Griffiths), Jaz (daughter of Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf), Romeo and Brooklyn (sons of Victoria and David Beckham), Aurelius (son of Elle Macpherson), Lyric and Zephyr (daughter and son of Robby Benson), Hopper (son of Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn), Kyd (son of David Duchovny and Tea Leoni), Reignbeau and Freedom (daughter and son of Ving Rhames), and (gulp) Jermajesty (son of Jermaine Jackson).

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE PARENTS SMOKING?!

Source

Edited by 17

Wow, those are just awful. And I'm less concerned with the name of Jason Lee's child than I am with whether Banky has to pay an additional $378,000 for the kid to achieve Scientological enlightenment.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Compared to the rest, they are completely normal, Brooklyn I've heard being used as a name many times before, and we all know Romeo.

Guest bruins72

Moon Unit Zappa is the coolest name ever.

Crazy old Frank > j00

But she is such a bitch! Have you ever listened to her before? She was on Rock & Roll Jeopardy a few years back (hosted by the pre-Survivor Jeff Probst) and she was a total spoiled brat. Everything she did was just to be obnoxious. She wasted everyone's time.

But at least Dweezil has a cooking show now. He's also got a smoking hot little girlfriend (Lisa Loeb).

Not a celebrity name but a bloke where i work has called his new-born son, Nathan. Not unusual, but unfortunately his surname happens to be Jones.

Nathan Jones

I had to chuckle, but I shouldn't really. Poor Kid