Star Wars Episode III:Revenge Of The Sith

Laice07

As I'm sure some of you may know, the teaser trailer is going to be released in theatres with Pixar's The Incredibles. Also my brother just sent this to me through e-mail, and seeing as I didn't see it here is what looks to be a legit teaser poster, since I know some people can't be arsed to check out theforce.net

Laice,

first thanks for all the great info.  A quick question.  Since your an obvious member of the Star Wars Elite, how do you feel about Hayden Christiansen being imposed in the "Return of Jedi" DVD with Yoda & Obi-Wan?  I think its cool

Actually, Laice is just C&Ping from TheForce.Net, or other site, because they have the exact same information there.

As for Hayden being imposed at the end of Jedi, I feel that although it could be used to draw the newer audience into it, I feel that it's a bad idea, as Hayden seems extremly out of place in that scene. He just looks very ackward, IMO.