GTA Question/Suggestion

Miami Vice

Have you or will you pre-order a copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas before it is released?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Have you or will you pre-order a copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas before it is released?

• Yes
    • I'll Take My Chances
    • I Have No Intrest In This Game

I pre-ordered mine about a month ago. I've read on several sites that Take Two and Rockstar don't have enough porduction capacity to even fill all the pre-orders for the original release date yet alone have extra copies for walk in buyers. That was a contributing factor in the one week delay fo the game. I strongly suggest that if you intend to buy this game on October 26th that you pre-order a copy a.s.a.p.

Screw Pre-Ordering.

Of course Rockstar would tell people that. Causes a panic. People rush in, buy their copies, they won't think twice about it.

I'd get it, but it's going to be pretty much the same shit as the other PS2 GTA's as far as I can see, I'd much rather save my money for something which will keep me entertained more than a few days like this game to be honest.

Saying that, if someone offered it to me for a tenner or something I wouldn't say no.

It comes out on the 29th here in England, so I think if I've done my Maths right you still have a weekend to play it.

And yeah, I pre-ordered it from my local Game as I'm sure I wouldn't get a copy otherwise been as the store is so small. It didn't cost anything for me to pre-order anyway, just £3 which I get back when I buy the game.

Guest elJoJo

I don't get the point of pre-ordering. I don't know about you but I have never had any problems with a game being sold-out. Besides, every city has atleast 30 stores that sell it.