ECW: From the Inside Out!

efwa4life

~ November 09, 1994 – We have start our next meeting about 45 minutes late, because we were waiting for Shane Douglas who still isn’t here, we just started anyway.

Christy: I wonder where Shane is.

Iaukea: Probably at some alcohol and drug induced orgy.

Van Dam: I wish I could do that.

Styles: What, the orgy?

Van Dam: No, I mean no show a meeting and still be World Champ.

Heyman: Don’t start that stuff, Rob. You know Shane is the most over guy here. Until we build some new stars, he’s all we got.

Iaukea: (Clear throat) Well, We got a one point two eight rating last night.

Heyman: Damn that is only a point o one increase!

Edwards: Maybe we need to start using some of the guys on pay-per-appearance contracts too.

Heyman: That might cost us too much money, but what the hell let’s do it.

~ Talk continues a little longer about where our next show will take us to.

Here is the card for November to Remember:

Card subject to change.

user posted image vs. user posted image

Mickey Tenderfoot vs. Sabu

Adam Copeland vs. Moondog Spot

Blitzkrieg vs. Former WWF Superstar

user posted imageuser posted imagevs. user posted imageuser posted image

Team Extreme vs. Young Knights

DC Drake vs. Invader 1

Rebel McKean vs. Shane Douglas

Edited by efwa4life

Extreme TV

November 16, 1994 – The show opens with a video package of the past two months of action in ECW while some generic metal rock music plays. Clips include, Sabu hitting Billy Kidman with the Arabian Facebuster. RVD and Shane Helms hitting Chris Chetti with a frog splash and leg drop and 2 Cold Scorpio hitting the 450 splash on Shane Douglas through the table from the Beginning of the Extreme show. Also, RVD jumping over the guardrail onto Invader 1 and 2 Cold Scorpio powerbombing DC Drake off the apron through a table are shown from the Hardcore Heaven show. The video ends with a shot of Shane Douglas and Vicky Carvill posing in the ring together with the ECW World Title around the waist of Douglas. The opening fades to a video package that begins with a black background and red letters that read “Larger than Wrestlemania, Larger than life. Coming to ECW November 26. ”. We fade to Joey Styles who is standing in front of the big ECW Banner.

Overall: 51

Styles: I am Joey Styles and welcome to Extreme Championship Wrrrrrrrrrrestling!! Tonight on Extreme TV we have…

~ The Young Knights, Chris Chetti and Ron Killings, walk out in front of Joey Styles and make him give them the microphone.

Killings: Chetti and I get a re-match with Team Extreme at November to Remember for the ECW Tag Team Titles. I say we make that match a ladder match homey. Ain’t no way we’re going out like chumps then. We will be the new ECW World Tag Team Champions, word!

~ Killings hands the microphone to Chris Chetti.

Chetti: You damn right Ron. We gots another shot at the tag titles, and we gots to get this thing done, gee. Straight up!

Overall: 68

~ We fade to our first match of the night.

Blitzkrieg vs. Sabu

~ Referee for this match is Ron West. Douglas Captain is at ringside with Sabu. Blitzkrieg is wearing a red and black sleeveless jumpsuit with a red and black mask with a silver lightening bolt on it. The bell rings and the two men tie up in the center of the ring.

Styles: Blitzkrieg is making his debut here in Extreme Championship Wrestling, and I have been given word that he will be facing the former WWF superstar at November to Remember, but tonight he has to battle Sabu.

~ Sabu whips Blitzkrieg into the rope. Sabu ducks for the back body drop, Blitzkrieg flips over him. Blitzkrieg runs off the other ropes and bounces back, Sabu throws him in the air and as he comes back down Sabu applies a fujiwara armbar. Blitzkrieg rolls around and kicks Sabu in the face. Sabu breaks the hold and both men get back to their feet. The two men lock up again. Sabu puts Blitzkrieg in a headlock. Blitzkrieg picks Sabu up and spins around hitting a 360 degree belly to back suplex. Blitzkrieg picks Sabu up and hooks him up with another suplex, using the ropes to help bounce Sabu over. Blitzkrieg goes for the pin, but Sabu kicks out before three. Sabu kicks Blitzkrieg in the stomach and throws him into the corner. Douglas Captain throws a steel folding chair into the ring. Sabu picks it up and sets it up in front of Blitzkrieg and runs from one corner towards Blitzkrieg and jumps on the chair and hits Blitzkrieg with a leg lariat in the corner.

Styles: OH MY GAWD!!

~ Blitzkrieg stumbles out of the corner and Sabu sits the chair up and rolls Blitzkrieg over. Sabu runs off the ropes jumps over Blitzkrieg, jumps on the chair, jumps to the top rope and hits a moonsault over the chair onto Blitzkrieg.

Styles: OH MY GAWD!! Sabu just hit the triple jump moonsault!!

~ Sabu goes for the pin and Ron West counts to three.

Winner: Sabu

Match Rating: 82

Crowd Rating: 25

Overall Rating: 47

~ We fade to our first commercial break.

~ As we come back Rebel McKean is standing on front of the ECW Banner.

McKean: Shane Douglas, November 26, we got us an old fashioned fight to the death inside a steel cage. I came out here to deliver a message to you, son. You better have a real good time with that ECW World Heavyweight Title, because after November to Remember, it is coming home with me! November 26, your ass is grass, and I’m gonna mow you down!

Overall Rating: 59

~ We fade to our next match.

Adam “Clean Cut” Copeland vs. Matt Hardy

~ The referee for this match is Ron West. After the bell, Hardy and Copeland tie up.

Styles: Two of the youngest superstars in ECW do battle right here on Extreme TV.

~ Hardy headlocks Copeland and takes him down. Copeland grabs Hardy’s head between his legs and escapes the move. Hardy is able to kip up and get out of the move and land on his feet. Copeland gets back up and Hardy charges at him. Copeland jumps over him and Hardy bounces off the ropes and comes back to hit Copeland with a spinning heel kick. Copeland goes down and rolls out of the ring. Hardy hits a suicide dive knocking Copeland into the security railing.

Styles: Suicide dive from Matt Hardy!

~ Hardy gets back to his feet and whips Copeland into the security railing on the opposite side of the ring. Hardy runs at Copeland but he ducks and back body drops Hardy into the audience.

Styles: These two are bringing the fight into the audience. I guess Adam Copeland is preparing for his match at November to Remember.

~ Copeland climbs on top of the security railing and hits a flying headscissors takedown on Matt Hardy as the crowd is going crazy. Copeland picks Hardy up, but Hardy punches him in the stomach. Hardy drags him through the audience until they end up in an area where there are bleacher style seats at the ECW Arena.

Styles: Where the hell are they going?

~ Matt Hardy body slams Adam Copeland down in the area behind the bleacher seats. Hardy climbs up the bleachers to the top row. He motions to the audience before hitting a moonsault from the bleachers to the arena floor!! “Holy shit! Holy shit!”

Styles: OH MY GAWD!

~ Hardy drags Copeland back to the railing area and throws him over it. Hardy missile dropkicks Copeland to the ground from the railing. Hardy picks him back up and throws him in the ring. Copeland gets back to his feet and kicks Hardy as he climbs back in the ring. Copeland throws Hardy into the corner and follows in with a splash. Hardy falls down to the canvas and as Copeland starts to help him back to his feet Moondog Spot comes running toward the ring with a big bone in his hand.

Styles: What is he doing here?

~ Spot climbs to the apron and nails Copeland upside the head with the bone. Copeland falls to the canvas and Matt Hardy rolls over on top of him for the pin. Ron West counts to three.

Winner: Matt Hardy

Match Rating: 77

Crowd Rating: 47

Overall Rating: 55

~ After the match Matt Hardy leaves the ring, while Moondog Spot continues to beat Adam Copeland with that big bone of his as we fade to commercials.

~ We come back to see DC Drake standing in front of the ECW Banner with Alex York by his side.

Drake: Invader 1, you want to come out here and run your mouth and talk about how I haven’t proven myself in ECW? You think I haven’t proven myself? I was able to hold my own against the likes of 2 Cold Scorpio and Rebel McKean at Hardcore Heaven!

York: Yeah, what the hell have you done?

Drake: What has Invader 1 done?

York: He’s just jealous of all you got, baby.

Drake: There’s only one more thing I want. I want the ECW World Heavyweight Title around my waist. After I beat Invader 1 at November to Remember, that lines me up for a shot at the ECW World Champion!

York: Speaking of the champion, I got some words for Shane Douglas’ little bitch! I’m going to let her know what I think, in the ring!

Overall: 72

~ We fade to the next match after that statement from Alex York.

Rob Van Dam vs. Devon Storm

~ Referee for this match is Alfred Neeley. Devon Storm is wearing the ECW shirt and blue jeans with black boots. The bell sounds and the two men lock up.

Styles: Another debut here on Extreme TV as Devon Storm joins the ECW faithful.

~ Storm applies a headlock to Van Dam. Van Dam shoots him off into the ropes. Storm comes back and shoulder tackles RVD to the ground. RVD rolls to his stomach as Storm bounces off the ropes and jumps over him. RVD gets back to his feet and jumps over Storm as he returns from the ropes. Storm bounces back once again and RVD monkey flips him over, but Storm lands on his feet and continues to run off the ropes again. RVD goes down in the splits position as Devon Storm jumps over top of him. Rob Van Dam gets back to his feet only to get bulldogged from behind by Devon Storm.

Styles: Action like that can only be seen in ECW!

~ Storm goes for the pin. RVD kicks out after two. Storm picks RVD up and hip tosses him down and applies a rear chinlock on RVD. RVD starts to get a little bit of a comeback, until Storm turns the chinlock into a bow and arrow type move. Van Dam manages to get back to his feet and starts to run around the ring with Devon Storm still holding his arms behind his back. RVD runs to the corner and runs up it flipping over the back of Devon Storm. He grabs Storm from behind hits a release overhead German suplex.

Styles: Did he just do that?

~ RVD slowly gets back to his feet. Storm gets back to his feet. Van Dam clotheslines Storm back down to the mat. RVD motions to the audience then heads to the top rope. Van Dam hits Devon Storm with the five star frog splash!

Styles: The five star frog splash! There it is from Rob Van Dam!

~ RVD rolls around holding his ribs until eventually going for the pin and getting the three count.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Match Rating: 76

Crowd Rating: 48

~ More commercials!

~ We come back and see Alex York standing in the ring with a microphone in her hand. She starts to speak but is cut off by “Heart-Shaped Box” by Nirvana playing through the arena. From the back walks Vicky Carvill. She climbs in the ring with Alex York and stares at her for a moment.

Styles: Looks like a staredown between the two lovely ladies of ECW.

~ Alex York lifts the microphone and opens her mouth to say something when Vicky Carvill slaps her in the face. Alex York drops the microphone and has a look of shock on her face. Alex York then tackles Vicky Carvill and the two ladies start to roll around in the ring!

Styles: Catfight!

~ The two women roll around pulling at each others hair until Herb Freeman, Ron West, Alfred Neeley, and Kenny Jay are able to pry them apart. The ring is cleared and we start our next match.

Overall: 68

Shane Helms vs. Chris Chetti

~ Referee Alfred Neeley stays in the ring and calls for the bell after both competitors are in the ring. As the match starts both men lock up and Chetti forces Helms back into the corner.

Styles: Both of these men will face each other at November to Remember in that Ladder match for the ECW Tag Team Titles!

~ Chetti lights Helms up with some chops. He whips Helms to the opposite corner and follows him in with a clothesline. Helms stumbles for a while then falls on his face ala Ric Flair. Chris Chetti climbs to the top rope. Chetti nails Helms with a diving headbutt. Chetti goes for the pin but Helms kicks out after two.

Styles: Chris Chetti almost won the match right there!

~ Chetti whips Helms into the ropes and as Helms comes back he tries a tilt-a-whirl backbreacker but Helms turns it into a flying headscissors takedown. Chetti slides across the ring near the ropes as Helms lands in the middle.

Styles: What a move by Shane Helms!

~ Helms gets back to his feet and picks Chetti back up to his feet. Helms whips Chetti into the ropes and Helms nails a frankensteiner into a pin. Chetti kicks out after two. Helms backs Chetti into a corner when Ron Killings comes running down the entrance area with a steel chair in his hand. Chetti hits an inverted atomic drop on Helms. Chetti sees Killings at ringside and picks Helms up. Chetti whips Helms into the ropes by Killings, but Helms reverses it and Killings nails his own tag team partner Chris Chetti with the steel chair!

Styles: Killings’ interference has backfired on him!

~ Chetti goes down and Helms drags him near the corner. Helms climbs to the top and hits a hurricane leg drop (top rope leg drop where he spins 360 degrees keeping his buttocks parallel to the canvas).

Styles: OH MY GAWD! Helms just nailed the hurricane leg drop!

~ Helms goes for the pin and gets the win.

Winner: Shane Helms

Match Rating: 77

Crowd Rating: 47

~ After the match Killings slides in the ring and starts to beat on Helms with the steel chair. Rob Van Dam comes running from the back. RVD slides in the ring and Killings is holding the chair in front of his face about ready to hit the downed Shane Helms with it again when RVD superkicks the chair into his face. Killings rolls out of the ring and Chris Chetti helps him to the back as we fade to our final commercial break.

~ We fade back to see Shane Douglas standing in front of the ECW Banner with the ECW World Heavyweight Title around his waist and no Vicky Carvill by his side.

Douglas: Rebel McKean! You say you want to mow me down? Well I got news for you, sonny boy. I am the Franchise around here. I am the ECW Champion. And nobody is going to take this title belt away from the Franchise. Not you, not that punk ass DC Drake, not 2 Cold Scorpio, nobody! You can put me in a steel cage, you can put me in a falls count anywhere match, I don’t give a rat’s ass. No matter what you throw at me, the Franchise always comes out on top!

Overall: 76

~ With that we fade to our main event.

Canadian Destroyers (Christian Cage/Carl Oulette) vs. Fabulous Freebirds (Terry Gordy/Jimmy Garvin)

~ The match starts out with Carl Oulette against Terry Gordy. The two men lock up after referee Kenny Jay calls for the bell.

Styles: This is the Fabulous Freebirds first match together here in ECW taking on the up and coming team of Christian Cage and Carl Oulette.

~ Gordy backs Oulette into the corner where Garvin is and backs away starting a conversation with Kenny Jay. While Jay has his back turned, Jimmy Garvin starts to choke Carl Oulette in the corner.

Styles: That is the specialty of the Freebirds, they always use the number to their advantage.

~ Gordy grabs Oulette out of the corner and tags in Garvin. Gordy slams Oulette down and Garvin comes off the top rope with an elbow drop. Garvin goes for the pin but Oulette kicks out after two. Garvin holds Oulette against the ropes and tags in Gordy before whipping Oulette to the opposite ropes. As Oulette comes back both men are in the ring standing next to each other and they try a double back body drop, but Oulette stops and DDTs both men down to the canvas.

Styles: Oulette with a desperation move right there, pulls a double DDT out of nowhere.

~ Garvin rolls out of the ring and Oulette slowly makes his way over to Christian Cage and tags him in. Cage comes in and dropkicks Gordy in the face. Cage goes for the pin but Garvin breaks it up after two. Oulette charges into the ring and hits Garvin with a running forearm knocking him out of the ring. Garvin gets back to his feet and Oulette planchas on top of him. As this is going on Gordy pokes Cage in the eye and then hits him with a powerbomb. Gordy goes for the pin and pulls on Christian Cage’s tights. Kenny Jay counts to three. Oulette dives back in the ring just after the three count and Gordy and Garvin celebrate with their hands raised in the air all the way to the entrance area as we fade to black.

Winner: Fabulous Freebirds

Match Rating: 58

Crowd Rating: 50

Overall Rating: 48

Overall Show Rating: 58

Guest Da-One-Da-Franchise

Mickey Tenderfoot vs. Sabu

Blitzkrieg vs. Former WWF Superstar - I just..Can't guess who it is

Team Extreme vs. Young Knights - RVD Pins Ron Killings.

DC Drake vs. Invader 1

Rebel McKean vs. Shane Douglas

November 17, 1994 – This time Shane Douglas has shown up at our meeting, but so has someone unexpected. 2 Cold Scorpio shows up at my door right before the meeting begins.

Heyman: You’re welcome to come in Scorpio, but we’re about ready to start our meeting.

Scorpio: I just need to talk to you about something real important, man.

Heyman: Ok, let’s go in the other room. (To the men at the meeting) I’ll be right back guys, go ahead and start the meeting.

~ Scorpio follows me to the other side of the house where he takes a chair across from me.

Heyman: So, what’s up?

Scorpio: I don’t want to be here anymore.

Heyman: What do you mean?

Scorpio: I mean, I don’t like the way my character is going and I don’t like the whole thing, everything about it.

Heyman: You don’t like the hardcore style?

Scorpio: I don’t like the way youa re running it. I just want out of my contract, that’s all I want.

Heyman: Fine, but don’t bother trying to come back!

Scorpio: Trust me, I won’t.

~ Scorpio storms out the front door as I come back and join the meeting.

Douglas: What was that about?

Heyman: He just quit.

All in unison: What?

Heyman: Yeah. He said he didn’t like the way I ran it and I told him to not bother coming back.

Styles: So he’s gone for good then?

Heyman: As far as I’m concerned he was never here.

~ A silence takes over the table.

Heyman: So, what were you guys talking about before that?

Styles: Well, we just secured a number for the ECW Hotline. We have two. One is a local number that will just give information about our next show and how to get tickets. The other is a toll number we can use to our fans a little bit of a peek inside ECW.

Heyman: Great! Plus, if it’s a toll number, it’ll create more revenue. Great job Joey.

Iaukea: We need to talk about the ratings for last nights show. We got a one point two nine.

Heyman: Great, it’s gone up every week.

Iaukea: But, the networks big wigs think we should be getting higher ratings than this.

Heyman: Well, tell them I feel the same way they do. Maybe they’ll give us some free promotions or something.

Christy: I doubt that.

Heyman: It can’t hurt.

~ The meeting continued with talks of who we should sign to take the spot of 2 Cold Scorpio.

November 22, 1994 – I had to go to a small little coffee house to meet with the person I was wanted to sign to take to spot of Scorpio. I walked in the door and noticed him sitting in a booth by himself. It is kind of hard to miss a man that looks like him. I approached the table.

Heyman: Hey ______. What’s happening man?

______: Hey Paulie.

~ I took a sit across from him at the booth and ordered a cup of coffee from the waitress before she left the table.

Heyman: I assume you know why I wanted to meet you.

______: You’re looking for someone that fits in your extreme style?

Heyman: Exactly, and I know of no one better than you.

______: Why didn’t you call me before now?

Heyman: Well, to be honest, I thought you were too big to come to ECW.

______: Well, I’ve been sitting at home waiting on a call from WCW or WWF, and you were the first that called.

Heyman: I take that as a good sign that will work with us?

______: Of course, Paulie. I got nothing else to do.

~ After my coffee arrived we sat and talked about our pasts together and about our families or lack there of in my case.

Which brings us to November 23, 1994, and another episode of Extreme TV.

Extreme TV

November 23, 1994 – The show opens with a video package of the past two months of action in ECW while some generic metal rock music plays. Clips include, Sabu hitting Billy Kidman with the Arabian Facebuster and RVD and Shane Helms hitting Chris Chetti with a frog splash and leg drop from the Beginning of the Extreme show. Also, RVD jumping over the guardrail onto Invader 1 is shown from the Hardcore Heaven show. The video ends with a shot of Shane Douglas and Vicky Carvill posing in the ring together with the ECW World Title around the waist of Douglas. We fade to Paul Heyman who is standing in front of the big ECW Banner.

Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, I know everyone is enthralled with what is going to happen in the O.J. Simpson case at this time, but I just want to invite everyone out there watching me to come out and buy your tickets to November to Remember and support our effort to bring you, the fans, the official alternative to the main stream sports entertainment.

Overall: 89

~ We fade from that to the video package that begins with a black background and red letters that read “Larger than Wrestlemania, Larger than life. Coming to ECW November 26.

Overall: 40

~ We fade to start our first match.

Billy Kidman vs. Moondog Spot

~ Referee for this match is Ron West. Douglas Captain is at ringside with Moondog Spot. The bell rings and Moondog Spot charges at Billy Kidman and spears him to the mat.

Styles: Moondog Spot will be at November to Remember taking on Adam Copeland in a falls count anywhere match.

~ Kidman is down and Douglas Captain throws Moondog Spot his big bone. Kidman gets back to his feet and Spot whaps him in the head with the bone and knocks Kidman back to the mat. Spot jumps on Kidman and starts to choke him with the bone until Kidman taps out.

Styles: Well, that went by pretty quick.

Winner: Moondog Spot

Match Rating: 42

Crowd Rating: 42

Overall Rating: 41

~ We fade to commercials.

~We come back with Joey Styles standing in front of the ECW Banner.

Styles: I am Joey Styles and welcome to Extreme Championship Wrrrrrrrrrrestling!! Tonight on Extreme TV we have a great card. ECW World Champion Shane Douglas will be here tonight as well as DC Drake, Invader 1, Rebel McKean and our next match between Blue Panther and Devon Storm.

~ Cut to the match

Blue Panther vs. Devon Storm

~ The two men lock up following the bell. Ron West is referee for this match.

Styles: Also, coming up at November to Remember is the debut of the former WWF superstar. He will take on Blitzkrieg one on one on November 26 at the ECW Arena.

~ Devon Storm tosses Blue Panther to the floor. Storm runs to the ropes and jumps over them doing a corkscrew and lands on top of Blue Panther.

Styles: OH MY GAWD!! A corkscrew plancha over the top rope and to the floor by Devon Storm!

~ Storm tries to whip Panther into the security railing but Panther reverses it sending Storm into the railing back first. Panther hooks Storm up and suplexes him onto the arena floor. Panther picks him back up and slams Storm face first into the ring apron. Panther throws Storm back in the ring and then climbs up to the apron. Panther hits Storm in the stomach with his shoulder and then goes flying over top of him for a sunset flip. Storm holds onto the ropes for a little bit but eventually falls down and Ron West starts the count. Devon Storm kicks out after two. Panther drags Storm into the corner and starts to punch away at him as the crowd counts along. Panther sits Storm on the top rope and hits a superplex. Blue Panther goes for the pin but Storm kicks out once again. As Storm gets back to his feet Blue Panther hooks him up in the quebradora lagunera. Storm has no choice but to submit.

Styles: There is that devastating quebradora lagunera maneuver once again, as Blue Panther gets the victory over Devon Storm right here on Extreme TV.

Winner: Blue Panther

Match Rating: 62

Crowd Rating: 45

Overall Rating: 53

~ We fade from that to another video that says, “The greatest free agent in wrestling is coming to ECW on November 26”

Overall: 84

~ We fade back to our next match.

Rebel McKean vs. Matt Hardy

~ Referee for this match is Alfred Neeley. The bell sounds to signal the start of the match and Matt Hardy and Rebel McKean lock up in the center of the ring.

Styles: I don’t know what that video was about, but here we have the number one contender for the ECW Title, Rebel McKean is doing battle with Matt Hardy.

~ Hardy slaps McKean in a headlock and uses the leverage to take him down to the mat. McKean reaches his legs up and breaks the hold by putting a leg hold on Matt Hardy. Hardy gets his foot to the bottom rope and Alfred Neeley calls for the break. Both men back to the vertical base and lock up again. This time Hardy pushes McKean back into a corner. Hardy hits a big knee in the midsection of Rebel McKean. McKean gets hooked up for a suplex and Hardy nails it.

Styles: Hardy just hit a superplex on Rebel McKean!

~ Hardy picks McKean up and whips him into the ropes. As McKean bounces back Hardy ducks his head, McKean grabs Matt Hardy and hits him with a DDT.

Styles: McKean just nailed Matt Hardy with a brutal DDT!

~ McKean slowly gets back to his feet and then picks Hardy back up to his feet. McKean hooks Hardy up with a stalling fisherman suplex, and he bridges it for the pin attempt, but Hardy kicks out after two. McKean dumps Hardy back down once again with a body slam and follows it up very quickly with the fujiwara armbar. Hardy taps out.

Styles: Will Rebel McKean be able to put ECW Champion Shane Douglas in that fujiwara armbar in the steel cage this Saturday at November to Remember?

Winner: Rebel McKean

Match Rating: 65

Crowd Rating: 54

Overall Rating: 59

~ We fade to another commercial break including an advertisement for November to Remember which is a black background with an imgae of a wrestling ring in the back while a list of matches pops up over top of it in white letters. “November 26. ECW Arena. Debut of former WWF superstar…. ECW Tag Team Title Ladder Match: Team Extreme vs. Young Knights…. ECW World Heavyweight Title Steel Cage Match: Rebel McKean vs. Shane Douglas…. For information on all ECW events call the ECW Hotline (215) 544-0421.

Adam “Clean Cut” Copeland vs. Invader 1

~ Alfred Neeley calls for the bell and Adam Copeland charges in at Invader 1.

Styles: Both of these men will be at November to Remember. Adam Copeland will be facing the animal, Moondog Spot in a falls count anywhere match while Invader 1 is facing DC Drake in a number one contender’s match.

~ Invader 1 ducks the charge and sends Adam Copeland over the top rope and crashing to the floor of the ECW Arena. Invader 1 climbs out of the ring and sends Adam Copeland careening into the security railing. A fan picks up the plastic chair they are sitting in and holds it out.

Styles: What the hell is he doing?

~ Invader 1 takes the chair from the fan and hits Adam Copeland in the back as Copeland is on all fours. Invader 1 uses the chair on Copeland once again.

Styles: Well, no better way to prove how important the fans are to ECW.

~ Invader 1 throws the chair on the ground and picks Copeland up and slams him back down on top of the chair. Invader 1 picks Copeland back up and throws him back in the ring. As Invader 1 climbs back up to the apron Copeland gets back to his feet and hits Invader 1 in the midsection with his shoulder causing Invader 1 to bend over. Copeland dives over the top rope over Invader 1 and power bombs him down to the arena floor.

Styles: OH MY GAWD!! Copeland just sunset flip over Invader 1 to the arena floor.

~ Copeland picks Invader 1 up and throws him into the security railing. Copeland suplexes Invader 1 stomach first onto the security railing. Copeland then dropkicks Invader 1 in the face to knock him into the audience.

Styles: Copeland just dropkicked invader 1 into the audience!

~ Adam Copeland climbs up to the top of the security railing and hits a spinning heel kick into the audience. “Holy shit, holy shit!!”

Styles: Adam Copeland just put his own body, and the body of many of the faithful ECW fans, on the line to deliver punishment to Invader 1!

~ Copeland throws Invader 1 back over the railing and eventually into the ring. Copeland clams Invader down and climbs to the top rope. Invader 1 gets back to his feet just in time to catch Copeland on the top rope. Invader 1 climbs up with Adam Copeland and hits him with an overhead belly to belly superplex.

Styles: Invader 1 makes a comeback bug time right there with the belly to belly superplex!

~ Both men slowly get back to their feet. Copeland stumbles around and Invader 1 hits him with the DDT! Invader 1 goes for the pin and gets the three count.

Styles: There is the Invader 1 DDT! If he can hit that on DC Drake this Saturday he will get a shot at the ECW World Champion!

Winner: Invader 1

Match Rating: 54

Crowd Rating: 49

Overall Rating: 51

~ Invader 1 starts to kick at the downed Adam Copeland trying to send a message to DC Drake.

~With that we fade to the ECW Banner where Mickey Tenderfoot is standing. Tenderfoot starts to say something when Sabu comes flying in the shot out of nowhere and hits Tenderfoot with a steel chair to the head. Tenderfoot falls to the ground below the banner as Douglas Captain comes into the shot and picks Tenderfoot back up. Captain holds Tenderfoot up and Sabu hits him again with the chair. Sabu hits Tenderfoot once more with the chair and blood starts to dribble from the hairline of Mikey Tenderfoot. Douglas Captain throws Tenderfoot to the ground as him and Sabu walk away as the camera zooms on the blood dripping down the face of Mickey Tenderfoot.

Overall: 45

~ Another commercial break with a commercial for the ECW Hardcore Phoneline. Joey Styles speaks as a graphic shows the number and is followed by $1.99 First Minute, .99 Each Additional Minute. Under 18 Must get your parents permission.

Styles: Get the inside scoop in ECW. Call the ECW Hardcore Phoneline. 1-900-884-4ECW. Play the pro wrestling trivia game and win free tickets to live ECW events. 1-900-884-4ECW. Hear what your favorite ECW superstar has to say. Uncensored! ECW Hardcore Phoneline 1-900-884-4ECW!

~ We come back with our next match.

DC Drake vs. Chris Chetti

~ Alex York is at ringside for DC Drake and Ron Killings is at ringside for Chris Chetti. Referee for this match is Kenny Jay. After the bell the two men lock up until Chetti hip tosses Drake down to the mat.

Styles: Chris Chetti and his Young Knight teammate, Ron Killings, are trying to win the ECW Tag Team titles away from Team Extreme at November to Remember in a ladder match!

~ Chetti kicks Drake in the head before pulling him back up to his feet. Chetti shoots Drake into the ropes and Killings trips him up causing him to land on his face.

Styles: Even though this is a singles match, the Young knights are still showing their teamwork.

~ Drake gets back to his feet and turns to yell at Ron Killings who raises his hand and says “I didn’t do nothing!” Chris Chetti comes running at DC Drake and he turns around just in time to back body drop Chetti over the top rope where he lands on top of Ron Killings.

Styles: DC Drake just back body dropped Chris Chetti on his own partner, Ron Killings!

~ DC Drake climbs to the top rope and waits for Chetti to get back to his feet then jumps and hits him with a double axe handle blow to the head. Chetti goes down again. Ron Killings grabs a chair from the audience. He has it above his head about ready to swing it when Alex York comes up behind him and gives him an uppercut below the belt.

Styles: Oh my! Alex York just gave Ron Killings the business right there!

~ Killings drops the chair and falls to the ground. Drake slides Chetti back in the ring. Drake grabs him and hits a reverse DDT. Drake goes for the pin, but Chetti kicks out before three. Drake picks Chetti up and hits the belly to belly suplex and goes for the pin to get the three.

Styles: There is the DC Drake belly to belly suplex.

Winner: DC Drake

Match Rating: 59

Crowd Rating: 51

~ DC Drake and Alex York leave the ring as Team Extreme walk out towards the ring. Ron Killings gets back to his feet as Team Extreme are checking on Chris Chetti. Ron Killings pulls a ladder out from under the ring and slides it in behind Team Extreme. Team Extreme help Chris Chetti back to his feet, trying to be good sports as Ron Killings runs at them and hits Rob Van Dam and Shane Helms with the ladder as Chris Chetti ducks the ladder shot. Killings rams the ladder into the chest of Shane Helms repeatedly as Chris Chetti starts to kick away at Rob Van Dam. Killings then sets the ladder up and Killings and Chetti both climb their respective sides of the ladder. Killings and Chetti jump off at the same time as Killings hits Helms with a leg drop and Chetti hits RVD with a splash from the ladder!

Overall: 64

~ We fade to commercial as referees and road agents try to clear out the ring.

~ We come back for our main event.

Carl Oulette vs. Shane Douglas

~ Vicky Carvill is at ringside with Shane Douglas holding the ECW Title over her shoulder. Referee Kenny Jay calls for the bell. Both men lock up and Douglas forces Oulette into a corner.

Styles: Here is the ECW World Champion Shane Douglas in action on Extreme TV!

~ Douglas chops Oulette a few times and then whips him into the opposite corner and follows him in with a clothesline. Oulette falls to the mat and Douglas kicks him in the lower back twice before picking him back up.

Styles: ECW World Champion Shane Douglas is just having his way with Carl Oulette!

~ Douglas picks Oulette up and hits him with a piledriver. Douglas goes for the pin as Vicky Carvill cheers him on, but Oulette kicks out after two. Douglas throws Oulette into the corner and hits a corner mount with a ten count punches as the audience counts along.

Styles: Again, audience participation is always encouraged in ECW.

~ Douglas hooks Oulette up and nails the Pittsburgh plunge with a bridge to get the three count on the pin and the victory.

Styles: There’s the Pittsburgh plunge! Shane Douglas wins again as we head to November to Remember at the ECW Arena this Saturday November 26!

Winner: Shane Douglas

Match Rating: 74

Crowd Rating: 57

Overall Rating: 65

~ Shane Douglas and Vicky Carvill pose in the ring with the ECW World Heavyweight Title as we fade to black.

Overall Show Rating: 59

November 24, 1994 – The writing staff meets once again in the dining area of my home. Everybody showed up on time as we began to discuss last nights show and November to Remember.

Heyman: What were our ratings, Curtis?

Iaukea: We got a one point three three rating.

Heyman: Great! The longer that O.J. thing goes on, the harder it will be to get people to watch.

Christy: If November to Remember comes off as well as it should, we should gain a lot of new fans that will start watching every week.

Heyman: Anything else about the show?

Iaukea: Yeah. I don’t think that Rebel McKean and Matt Hardy match up very well.

Douglas: Yeah, I agree. There were a lot of matches yesterday where the guys didn’t match up styles very well.

Styles: The Adam Copeland and Invader 1 match didn’t come off too well either.

Van Dam: Or Chetti and Drake.

Heyman: So half the show yesterday sucked then?

Edwards: Not necessarily sucked, but wasn’t as good as it could have been.

Heyman: Then let’s not match those guys up anymore. Simple as that.

~ The meeting continued as we started to discuss what was going to happen at November to Remember.

That brings us to November 26 and November to Remember!

OOC: This is your last chance to enter the prediction contest. The winner gets to decide a major event that will shape the entire history of ECW.

user posted image

November to Remember

November 26, 1994 – We paid $125,000 to get a special canvas made with the November to Remember logo on it. The fans arrived and we ended up with 432 people in attendance! Not a sell out by far, but it’s a start.

~ The show begins as Joey Styles walks out to the ring with a microphone in his hand. He climbs in the ring as the fans cheer for the start of the show.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Extreme Championship Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrestling! Welcome to November to Remember nineteen ninety-four!

~ The fans cheer as “TNT” by AC/DC plays leading to Paul Heyman to walk out from the back and make his way into the ring. Joey Styles hands him the microphone and Heyman addresses the crowd.

Heyman: I am here tonight to make a very important announcement about the future of ECW. But first, I want to thank all of you fans for coming out to our show tonight.

~ The crowd cheers.

Heyman: My very important announcement involves Extreme TV, which has moved to Wednesday nights at ten o’clock. The next show will start our tournament for the new ECW Television Title. The final two men will meet next month at Holiday Hell to crown the first ever ECW Television Champion!

~ The fans cheer again.

Overall: 90

Mikey Tenderfoot vs. Sabu

~ “Whatta Man” by Salt-N-Peppa plays as Heyman leaves the ring.

Styles: Coming to the ring from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Mikey Tenderfoot!

~ From the back walks Mikey Tenderfoot in his referee attire. He has a large bandage on his head from where Sabu busted him open on Extreme TV. As he reaches the ring “Jaws Theme” by John Williams starts up

Styles: His opponent, being accompanied by Douglas Captain, from Bombay, India, Sabu!

~ Douglas Captain and Sabu walk out from the back. Sabu slides in the ring and immediately starts to kick and punch away at Tenderfoot. Referee Ron West calls for the bell. Sabu kicks Tenderfoot a few more time before picking him back up to his feet. Sabu whips him into a corner and follows him in, but Tenderfoot uses the ropes to jump over top of Sabu. Tenderfoot turns around and sunset flips Sabu from the corner. Sabu kicks out after two and rolls out to grab Tenderfoot, who is still on his back, around the waist. He picks him up and power bombs him back down. Sabu picks Tenderfoot up and launches him over the top rope. Tenderfoot is down on the ground and Douglas Captain slides a steel chair into the ring. Sabu sets the chair near the ropes on the side of the ring where Tenderfoot is. Tenderfoot gets back to his feet and Sabu bounces off the ropes, jumps to the chair and then jumps to the top rope and follows it up with a somersault, landing on top of Mikey Tenderfoot! “ECW ECW!” Sabu grabs a ringside table and sets it up right next to the ring. He places Tenderfoot on the table and climbs back in the ring. Sabu jumps over the top rope and leg drops Mikey Tenderfoot through the table. Sabu gets back to his feet and throws Mikey Tenderfoot into the ring. Sabu grabs a chair and climbs to the top rope. Sabu jumps and nails the Arabian facebuster! The chair to the face knocks the bandage off the head of Tenderfoot and he starts to bleed again. Sabu goes for the pin and Ron West counts to three.

Match Rating: 86

Crowd Rating: 35

Overall Rating: 60

~ Douglas Captain stays near the ring as Sabu leaves the ring. Bill Blassie (our house medic) runs out to check on Mikey Tenderfoot before helping him to the back.

~ “Purple Haze” by Jimi Hendrix starts up.

Styles: From Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Adam “Clean Cut” Copeland!

~ Adam Copeland makes his way to the ring. “Welcome To The Jungle” by Guns N' Roses blares

Styles: From the Dark Side of the Moon, Moondog Spot!

~ Moondog Spot comes out to join his manager Douglas Captain. Spot climbs up in the ring as Ron West calls for the bell. Spot charges at Adam Copeland who falls to the mat and pulls down the top rope, causing Moondog Spot to fall over the top rope. As Spot gets back to his feet Adam Copeland hits a flying plancha over the top rope and on top of Moondog Spot. Copeland picks him back up and tries to whip him into the security railing but Moondog Spot reverses it. Copeland crashes into the railing before Moondog Spot picks him up by his legs and dumps him over the railing and into the crowd where he lands on his head. Spot climbs over and hits Copeland with an elbow to the head. Spot leads Copeland through the audience and slams him into a wall behind the audience as the crowd gathers around and follows them around. Spot and Copeland continue to brawl and end up in the ECW Eagle’s Nest. Spot tries to throw him over the edge of the Eagle’s Nest, but Copeland blocks it with a poke to the eye. Copeland backs Spot up against the edge of the Eagle’s Nest and charges at him, Spot ducks and back drops Copeland over the edge of the Eagle’s Nest through a conveniently placed table to the floor of the ECW Arena! “Holy shit, holy shit!” Spot makes his way back down to where Adam Copeland crashed through the table. Spot picks him up and DDTs him on the concrete floor and goes for the pin. Ron West counts to three.

Match Rating: 43

Crowd Rating: 48

Overall Rating: 46

~ Douglas Captain forces Moondog Spot to the back as Bill Blassie runs out from the back to help Adam Copeland.

~ “Enter Sandman” by Metallica plays

Styles: From San Antonio, Texas, Blitzkrieg!

~ Blitzkrieg makes his way to the ring still not knowing who he is supposed to be fighting. “Welcome To Planet M'fer” by White Zombie starts to play.

Styles: Hailing from Atlantic City, New Jersey. The former WWF Superstar, weighing in at well over four hundred and fifty pounds! King Kong Bundy!!

Overall: 33

Blitzkrieg vs. King Kong Bundy

~ King Kong Bundy parts the curtain and walks through it towards the ring. He has on his standard garb, a black singlet (although on him it looks like a doublet). He climbs in the ring as referee Alfred Neeley calls for the bell. Blitzkrieg charges at him and tries to clothesline him but Bundy doesn’t flinch. Blitzkrieg dropkicks him, again Bundy doesn’t flinch. Blitzkrieg just looks at him and Bundy bangs on his chest and snarls. Blitzkrieg runs and bounces off the ropes and charges at Bundy. Blitzkrieg gets captured by Bundy and slammed down. Bundy bounces off the ropes and hits the Bundy splash on Blitzkrieg and goes for the pin. Neeley counts to three.

Winner: King Kong Bundy

Match Rating: 63

Crowd Rating: 33

~ Bundy leaves the ring as Blitzkrieg slowly gets back to his feet and walks to the back holding his ribs.

Styles: The following will be a ladder match for the ECW Tag Team Titles.

~ Herb Freeman walks out from the back with the ECW Tag Team Titles in his hand. He sets up the ladder and climbs up hanging the belts from the roof of the ECW Arena. Freeman returns the ladder to its spot at ringside before heading back backstage. “Poundcake” by Van Halen starts up.

Styles: The ECW Tag Team Champions, Team Extreme!

~ Rob Van Dam and Shane Helms make their way to the ring stopping to look at the ladder setting at ringside. “Sad But True” by Metallica plays.

Styles: The challengers, Young Knights!

~ Ron Killings and Chris Chetti make their way to the ring also looking at the ladder as it sets there.

ECW Tag Team Title Match

Team Extreme© vs. Young Knights

~ The bell rings and RVD and Killings lock up immediately. Chetti dropkicks Helms in the knee and knocks him to the mat. Chetti picks him up and throws him out of the ring. As Helms gets back to his feet Chetti hits him with the Asai moonsault! Killings has RVD in the corner and sets him up in the tree of woe and baseball slides into the face of RVD. Chetti takes Helms’ face and slams it into the ladder which tips and falls to the floor. Chetti picks Helms back up but Helms punches him in the stomach. Helms hooks Chetti up with a suplex and causes Chetti’s lower back to crash into the ladder. Killings tries to whip RVD into the ropes but it is reversed. As Killings comes back off the ropes RVD back body drops him over the top rope to the floor on the opposite side of Helms and Chetti. RVD dives over the top rope and does a somersault hitting Killings in the shoulder with his legs. Helms throws Chetti into the security railing and uses that opportunity to slide the ladder into the ring. Helms climbs back up to the apron but Chetti grabs him and pulls him off the apron causing Helms to hit his face on the apron. Chetti slams Helms on top of the security railing stomach first and then hits a spinning heel kick knocking Helms into the front row. Chetti slides back in the ring and sets up the ladder in the center of the ring. Killings pulls a chair out from under the ring and blasts RVD in the head with it. Killings starts to swing it again, but Van Dam kicks it into the face of Killings. Killings drops the chair and falls to the floor. Chris Chetti starts to climb the ladder as Shane Helms climbs back over the guardrail. Chetti sees Helms getting closer to the ring and jumps from the ladder hitting Helms with a cross body from the ladder in the ring to the floor! “Holy shit! Holy shit!” Rob Van Dam pulls a table out from under the ring and sets it up at ringside. He tries to set Ron Killings on it but he starts to fight back. Killings slides RVD back in the ring and slides back in after him. Killings picks RVD up and drops him jaw first on the top turnbuckle. RVD falls to the mat. Killings starts to climb up the ladder. He reaches for the Tag Team title belts but he is inches away from being able to grab them. As Killings climbs up another rung on the ladder but Rob Van Dam pushes the ladder over and Ron Killings falls and lands crotch first on the top rope before falling back inside the ring. Rob Van Dam sets the ladder back up and starts to climb it. As RVD gets to the top, he does the thumb taunt and then dives off the ladder and hits Killings with a moonsault. “ECW ECW ECW!” Helms throws Chetti back in the ring and looks under it to find another ladder. Helms slides the second ladder into the ring. Helms picks the ladder up and rams Chris Chetti in the chest with it. Helms sets up the second ladder as RVD sets up the original ladder. RVD pulls his ladder to one corner and Helms puts his in another, both on the side of the table. Helms throws Chetti out of the ring and puts him on the table with a couple more punches to keep him down. RVD takes Ron Killings and throws him over the top rope to the floor on the opposite side of the ring. RVD climbs his ladder. Shane Helms climbs his ladder. They get to the top and look at each other. They both leap and Shane Helms hits the hurricane leg drop as Rob Van Dam hits the five star frog splash from the top of the ladder on Chris Chetti through the table and to the arena floor! “Holy shit! Holy shit!” Killings slowly gets back into the ring as the other three lay in the wreckage of the table. Killings sets the ladder up in the middle of the ring, but Shane Helms gets back to his feet and dives in the ring. Helms climbs the opposite side of the ladder. Both men reach the top. Helms hooks Killings up and suplexes him off the ladder to the mat below. Rob Van Dam slowly gets back in the ring holding his ribs. He slowly climbs up the ladder and is able to grab the ECW Tag Team titles.

Winner: and still ECW Tag Team Champions Team Extreme

Match Rating: 91

Crowd Rating: 57

Overall Rating: 74

~ Team Extreme leave the ring with the ECW Titles raised above their head. Ron Killings goes to check on Chris Chetti as Bill Classie walks out from the back once again to check on Chris Chetti. Eventually all three men head to the back.

Styles: The following match will crown the new number one contender for the ECW World Heavyweight Title!

~ “Fanfare For The Common Man” by Emerson Lake & Palmer plays.

Styles: From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, being accompanied by Alex York, DC Drake.

~ DC Drake and Alex York make their way to the ring. “Back in Black” by AC/DC starts up.

Styles: From Pensacola, Florida, Invader Number One!

~ Invader 1 walks towards the ring. He enters the ring and both men wait for the bell as “Born To Be Wild” by Steppenwolf starts to play. Both men look at each other quizzically.

Styles: And their opponent, from Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico

~ Crowd pops huge!

Styles: Cactus Jack!!

~ From the back walks out Cactus Jack with his “Wanted: Dead” shirt and black pants with the leopard trim and leopard print boots. He walks out and does his bang bang schtick before getting in the ring.

Overall: 75

DC Drake vs. Invader 1 vs. Cactus Jack

~ DC Drake and Invader 1 lock up as Cactus Jack leaves the ring and looks under it to find a garbage can filled with weapons. Cactus throws the weapons into the ring one at a time. He starts with a Singapore cane, then a guitar, a two by four, a strand of barbed wire, a sack of thumb tacks and then he throws in the can itself. He climbs back in the ring and picks up the can and hits Invader 1 in the back of the head. Invader 1 falls to the mat. DC Drake kicks at Invader 1 and Cactus Jack hits DC Drake in the head with the garbage can. Cactus Jack throws the can across the ring and picks up the strand of barbed wire. He wraps it around his hand and punches Invader 1 in the head. Invader 1 starts to bleed. DC Drake picks up the cane and hits Cactus in the back of the head. Cactus falls to the mat. DC Drake hits Cactus Jack in the ribs with the cane repeatedly. Invader 1 gets back to his feet and picks up the guitar. Invader 1 nails DC Drake with the guitar and it shatters. Drake collapses to the mat. Invader 1 kicks him in the back a few times until Cactus Jack gets back to his feet and empties the sack of thumb tacks in the center of the ring. Invader 1 turns around and Cactus Jack hits the double arm DDT on the thumb tacks! “Holy shit! Holy shit!” DC Drake gets back to his feet and gets hit with the barbed wire wrapped fist of Cactus Jack. Drake falls to the mat and rolls to the floor as Alex York tries to revive him Cactus Jack goes for the pin. Kenny Jay counts to three.

Winner: Cactus Jack

Match Rating: 59

Crowd Rating: 69

~ Bill Blassie runs out again to check on Invader 1 and DC Drake as Cactus Jack heads to the back. Joey Styles climbs in the ring.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen we will now have an intermission to set up the cage for the main event….and clean up this mess here, so if you would like to buy any ECW merchandise, now is your chance.

ECW World Heavyweight Title Match

Rebel McKean vs. Shane Douglas©

~ After everything is cleared from the ring and the cage is set up “Fight For Your Right” by Beastie Boys plays.

Styles: The following is a steel cage match for the ECW World Heavyweight Title! From New York, New York, Rebel McKean.

~ Rebel McKean walks towards the ring and climbs through the cage door. “Are You Gonna Go My Way?” by Lenny Kravitz starts up.

Styles: His opponent, being accompanied by Vicky Carvill, the ECW World Champion, Shane Douglas!

~ Shane Douglas walks out with the ECW Title around his waist and Vicky Carvill walking next to him. As Douglas gets to the door of the cage he takes off the belt and hands it to Vicky Carvill. Douglas slowly enters the ring with Rebel McKean and referee Kenny Jay. As he enters the ring Alfred Neeley closes the door. The bell sounds and both men lock up. Douglas backs McKean into a corner and knees him in the stomach. Douglas starts to club McKean in the back. Douglas picks McKean up on his shoulder and powerslams him out of the corner in the middle of the ring. Douglas climbs to top rope and then to the top of the cage. Douglas jumps off and goes for the elbow drop but McKean moves out of the way. Douglas crashes to the canvas as McKean rolls to the corner. McKean uses the ropes to get back to his feet. He walks over to Douglas and grabs his legs near the cage wall. McKean falls backwards and slingshots Douglas into the cage wall. McKean grabs Douglas by the hair and throws him into the cage wall once again. Douglas gets up to his knees and punches McKean in the stomach. Douglas punches McKean once again allowing him to get back to his feet. Douglas picks McKean up and suplexes him down floating over for the pin attempt. Kenny Jay counts to two before Rebel McKean kicks out. Douglas picks McKean up and throws him into the steel cage face first. McKean starts to show a little blood on his forehead as Douglas picks him back up and rakes his face on the steel cage. Douglas then runs McKean to the opposite side of the ring and rams his face into the cage again. McKean stumbles backwards and falls on his back. Douglas runs off the ropes and elbow drops McKean in the center of the ring and goes for the pin once again. Kenny Jay counts to two and Rebel McKean kicked out again. Douglas picks him back up again and hits him with the Franchiser. Douglas goes for the pin, Kenny Jay counts to two and McKean kicks out once again! Douglas has a look on his face of utter disbelief. McKean gets back to his feet and starts to fight back against Shane Douglas. McKean picks him up and suplexes him in the middle of the ring. McKean grabs his legs and ties him up in the figure four leg lock! Douglas starts to scream in pain as he tries to roll over and reverse the hold. Kenny Jay continuously asks Shane Douglas if he wants to submit and Shane Douglas keeps screaming until he eventually rolls over and reverses the pressure of the hold. Rebel McKean breaks the hold. Both men get back to their feet and McKean pushes Douglas back into the corner near the cage door. McKean hits the corner mount and does the ten count punches as the audience counts along. McKean then grabs Douglas by the hair and rams his face into the cage door. The cage door swings open and Shane Douglas falls from the ring to the arena floor through the cage door. Referee Alfred Neeley calls for the bell.

user posted image

Winner: and still ECW World Heavyweight Champion Shane Douglas.

Match Rating: 60

Crowd Rating: 71

Overall Rating: 67

~ Rebel McKean is looking confused and angry as Shane Douglas and Vicky Carvill leave the ringside area with the ECW Title still in their possession.

Overall Show Rating: 59

Edited by efwa4life

November 26 (almost 27), 1994 – The writing staff once again meets at the Yucatan. Also there is Alex York, Cactus Jack, DC Drake, Douglas Captain, Invader 1, King Kong Bundy, Moondog Spot, Ron Killings, Sabu, and Vikcy Carvill. We all partake in the festive atmosphere before finally settling down to talk about the show.

Heyman: Well, what did everybody think?

Styles: I think the Cactus Jack debut came off perfectly.

Iaukea: The Bundy debut was horrible. The fans just farted on it.

Heyman: Yeah that really didn’t go the way we wanted it to, did it?

Edwards: We may need to scrap the whole Bundy idea.

Chrtisty: I wouldn’t go that far. We may be able to salvage it. It won’t be as effective, but it’s better than nothing.

Douglas: What about my cage match?

Van Dam: What about it?

Douglas: Did it come off ok?

Styles: I think it was a pretty good match. It wasn’t close to the ladder match though.

Van Dam: Just doing my job Joey.

Heyman: No, you went above and beyond with that match. That’ll be the match we use to show people what ECW is all about.

~ We continued to talk and partake in the joyousness until closing time.

November 28, 1994 - AWA have risen to National level helped in part by their Super Sunday show held on November 13 highlighted by a match between Jerry Lynn and John Boy Humphreys which saw Jerry Lynn retain the AWA World Title. AWA have signed 2 Cold Scorpio to a written contract and Crazy Pring has agreed to an open contract with them as well!

Which brings us to November 30 and the next episode of Extreme TV!

Edited by efwa4life

Extreme TV

November 30, 1994 – The show opens with a video package of the past three months of action in ECW while some generic metal rock music plays. Clips include, Sabu hitting Billy Kidman with the Arabian Facebuster from the Beginning of the Extreme show. Also, RVD jumping over the guardrail onto Invader 1 is shown from the Hardcore Heaven show. Now the words November to Remember flash across the screen as clips from all the matches from Saturday night are being shown. Sabu hits Mikey Tenderfoot with the Arabian facebuster, Moonndog Spot back body drops Adam Copeland from the Eagle’s Nest to a table on the floor below, King Kong Bundy slamming Blitzkrieg to the mat for the pin, Team Extreme hitting a hurricane leg drop and five star frog splash from the tops of ladders set up in the ring onto Chris Chetti through a table set up on the arena floor, Cactus Jack double arm DDTing Invader 1 onto a bunch of thumbtacks, Rebel McKean throwing a bloody Shane Douglas into the cage door causing it to swing open and Douglas falls to the arena floor and the video ends showing Shane Douglas and Vicky Carvill walking towards the back with the ECW Title held high overhead.

~ We open to find Rebel McKean and Paul Heyman in a heated argument as the words “Backstage after November to Remember” flash up in the corner of the screen.

McKean: What the hell was that?

Heyman: The referee’s decision is final

McKean: Well then when do I get my rematch then?

Heyman: You don’t get one.

~ Rebel McKean grabs Paul Heyman by the collar and shoves his back against the nearest wall.

McKean: What do you mean I don’t get a rematch?

Heyman (looking like he dropped a load in his pants): Well, uh, you’re not the number one contender any more.

~ McKean pushes against Heyman harder.

Heyman: But I can put you in the tournament for the Television Title!

~ McKean loosens his grip.

McKean: All I want is a shot at Douglas! If I have to win the TV Title to get it, conside it done!

Overall: 66

~ We fade to our first match.

Terry Gordy vs.Sabu with Douglas Captain

~ As referee Ron West calls for the bell Terry Gordy punches Sabu right in the face. Sabu goes back to the corner.

Styles: Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is Joey Styles joining you from the Eagle’s Nest at the highest point in the ECW Arena. As you saw there was a brief altercation between Paul Heyman and Rebel McKean after the show ended last Saturday. McKean was given a spot in the Television title tournament which begins tonight with this match right here.

~ Gordy starts to kick Sabu repeatedly in the midsection. Gordy whips Sabu into the opposite corner. Sabu jmps from the middle rope to the top rope and flips around to hit Terry Gordy with a flying cross body.

Styles: Springboard turn around cross body from Sabu!

~ Sabu goes for the pin, but Terry Gordy kicks out after two. Sabu picks Gordy back up to his feet and whips him into the ropes. As Gordy comes back Sabu dropkicks him and knocks him to the arena floor through the ropes. As Gordy gets back to his feet Sabu jumps over the top rope and hits Gordy with a flying plancha.

Styles: Sabu taking the action to the floor of the ECW Arena!

~ Sabu gets back to his feet and takes a chair from Douglas Captain. Sabu hits Gordy in the back with the chair before throwing the chair into the ring. Sabu throws Terry Gordy back in the ring before climbing up to the apron and then to the top rope. As Sabu gets to the top, Gordy stops him and press slams him from the top rope on top of the steel chair. Gordy follows it up by picking Sabu back up and power bombing him back down on top of the steel chair.

Styles: Terry “Bam Bam” Gordy with a vicious power bomb on that steel chair!

~ Gordy goes for the pin and gets the three count from referee Ron West.

Winner: Terry Gordy

Match Rating: 61

Crowd Rating: 28

Overall Rating: 44

~ We fade to commercials including one commercial for the ECW Hardcore Phoneline. Joey Styles speaks as a graphic shows the number and is followed by text that reads $1.99 First Minute, .99 Each Additional Minute. Under 18 Must get your parents permission.

Styles: Get the inside scoop in ECW. Call the ECW Hardcore Phoneline. 1-900-884-4ECW. Play the pro wrestling trivia game and win free tickets to live ECW events. 1-900-884-4ECW. Hear what your favorite ECW superstar has to say. Uncensored! ECW Hardcore Phoneline 1-900-884-4ECW!

Rebel McKean vs. Adam Copeland

~ Alfred Neeley calls for the bell and McKean and Copeland lock up in the center of the ring.

Styles: Here is the next match of the first round in the ECW Television Title Tournament!

~ McKean hooks Copeland up with a snap suplex. McKean then picks Copeland back up and slams him down with an inverted DDT. McKean goes for the pin but Copeland kicks out after two. McKean picks Copeland back up and hits a northern lights suplex with the bridge for the pin attempt. Copeland kicks out after two.

Styles: Looks like Rebel McKean is still feeling the effects of that cage match with Shane Douglas last Saturday.

~ McKean picks Copeland back up and throws him into the ropes. Copeland bounces off and hits a flying cross body on Rebel McKean knocking both men to the floor. Copeland picks McKean back up and looks at a fan holding out their chair wanting him to use it. Copeland takes the chair and throws it down on the ground.

Styles: What is Adam Copeland doing?

~ Copeland slides McKean back into the ring and climbs up on the apron. McKean gets back to his feet and Copeland hits a sunset flip, but McKean holds on to the top rope keeping him from going down. McKean drops straight down onto the shoulders of Adam Copeland and Alfred Neeley counts to three.

Styles: McKean gets the win!

Winner: Rebel McKean

Match Rating: 64

Overall Rating: 56

~ After the match Rebel McKean offers his hand to Adam Copeland who shakes it, but turns it into a short arm clothesline! Copeland kicks away at Rebel McKean on the canvas until McKean manages to roll out of the ring. Copeland asks for a microphone and Paul Heyman hands him one as Alfred Neeley helps Rebel McKean to the back.

Copeland: You people makes me sick!

~ The fans boo.

Copeland: The only way you idiotic fans will cheer for somebody around here is if they hit somebody with a freakin’ chair or put somebody through a (bleep) damned table! That is bullsh(bleep)!

~ The fans boo.

Copeland: This is wrestling. I was brought here to wrestle! No longer will I, Clean Cut Copeland, use a weapon of any kind. I don’t need those instruments of violence to win matches! I can win wrestling matches the old school way!

~ The fans boo again as Adam Copeland walks to the back. They start to chant, “You suck! You suck!”

Overall Rating: 64

~ The next two guys make their way to the ring as the match starts.

DC Drake with Alex York vs. Matt Hardy

~ After the bell rings Hardy and Drake lock up.

Styles: Here Matt Hardy is being given a huge opportunity to make an impression in ECW, but he has to go through DC Drake to get there!

~ Hardy puts Drake in a headlock. Drake picks Hardy up, but he flips over the back of DC Drake and lands on his feet. He grabs Drake around the waist from behind and runs him into the ropes. Both men bounce off the ropes as Hardy rolls over and goes for the pin on DC Drake. Drake kicks out barely before the count of three.

Styles: Hardy almost won the match right there and advanced to the second round of the ECW Television Tournament!

~ Hardy picks him back up and whips him into the corner. Hardy charges in and monkey flips Drake out of the corner and into the middle of the ring. Hardy yells something at Alex York, standing outside the ring, before climbing to the top rope. As Hardy gets to the top he tries a cross body but DC Drake catches him and turns it into the belly to belly suplex. Drake goes for the pin and Alfred Neeley counts to three.

~ Now we take out last commercial break.

~ As we come back we start the main event.

Jinsei Shinzaki vs. Invader 1

~ Referee Kenny Jay calls for the bell and the match starts. Shinzaki and Invader 1 tie up.

Styles: Next week on Extreme TV, we will show the second half of the first round of the ECW Television Title Tournament.

~ Invader 1 applies a headlock but Jinsei Shinzaki backs to the ropes and shoots Invader 1 across the ring to break the hold. Invader 1 bounces off the ropes and hits Shinzaki with a shoulder tackle knocking him to the mat. Invader 1 bounces off the ropes again and jumps over Shinzaki and comes back as Shinzaki gets to his feet and jumps over Invader 1. Invader 1 returns from the ropes and Shinzaki hip tosses him over and applies an armbar.

Styles: Shinzaki applies the armbar on Invader 1 and tries to wear him down.

~ Invader 1 gets back to his feet with Shinzaki still holding on to the armbar. Invader 1 trips Jinsei Shinzaki onto his back to break the hold. Invader 1 drops an elbow and goes for the pin. Shinzaki barely kicks out before three.

Styles: Invader 1 was that close from advancing to the second round.

~ Invader 1 gets Shinzaki to his feet. He motions to the crowd and then drops Shinzaki with the DDT. Invader 1 goes for the pin and Kenny Jay counts to three.

Match Rating: 52

Overall Show Rating: 54

OOC: If you pm a message with the subject line of ECW Hardcore Phoneline and give me the name of a wrestler, I will send you back the message that would be on the ECW Phoneline, Uncensored!

November 30. 1994 - The following birthdays occurred this month: Christian Cage (21), Shane Douglas (30), King Kong Bundy (35) and Rebel McKean (22)

December 01, 1994 – Here we go with our weekly meeting, yada, yada, yada.

Heyman: Where should we start?

Douglas: How about last night’s show?

Heyman: Ok, what was the rating?

Iaukea: Last nights rating was a point eight four. But, the shows done at our time slot on other nights on the Sports Channel is a point eight nine.

Heyman: So we are doing good then?

Iaukea: Yeah.

Van Dam: I’d rather be in prime time and have more people watching with the network pissed at us, then the network happy and having less viewers!

Christy: I agree!

Edwards: No, we need to keep the network happy. If we scratch their back, they will scratch ours.

Heyman: Good point. For now we are going to do what the network wants until they extend our contract, then after we get that, we can ask to go back to prime time. Anything else?

Styles: Yeah, I think you overused Rebel McKean at the last show, the fans started to get sick of seeing him.

Heyman: Alright, we need to walk that fine line with the tournament going on of how many times we can use people on tv.

~ Our meeting continued around the tournament and its finale.

~ Scott Hall has retired! Rickson Gracie has announced he will retire from WWF after his match at No Holds Barred on December 19 against Adrian Street. Silver King has retired! A new promotion, Angel Athletic Association, has opened at Small 75%

December 02, 1994 - Ultimo Dragon and Mark Coleman have agreed to open contracts with GCW! Clarence Mason has agreed to an open contract with CWF! WWF have signed independent worker Jorge Estrada to a written contract! Scott Steiner and The Undertaker have agreed to open contracts with DAVE! Larry Parker has agreed to an open contract with CGC! Don Harris and Brock Guffman have agreed to open contracts with LATMF!

December 03, 1994 - Don Harris has agreed to an open contract with GCW! Sonny Siaki has agreed to an open contract with CSTATE! Brock Guffman has agreed to an open contract with CWF!

Which brings us to December 07 and the next episode of Extreme TV!

Extreme TV

December 07, 1994 – The show opens with a video package of the past three months of action in ECW while some generic metal rock music plays. Clips include, Sabu hitting Billy Kidman with the Arabian Facebuster from the Beginning of the Extreme show. Also, RVD jumping over the guardrail onto Invader 1 is shown from the Hardcore Heaven show. From November to Remember we see Sabu hitting Mikey Tenderfoot with the Arabian facebuster, Moonndog Spot back body dropping Adam Copeland from the Eagle’s Nest to a table on the floor below, King Kong Bundy slamming Blitzkrieg to the mat for the pin, Team Extreme hitting a hurricane leg drop and five star frog splash from the tops of ladders set up in the ring onto Chris Chetti through a table set up on the arena floor, Cactus Jack double arm DDTing Invader 1 onto a bunch of thumbtacks, Rebel McKean throwing a bloody Shane Douglas into the cage door causing it to swing open and Douglas falls to the arena floor and the video ends showing a bloody Shane Douglas and Vicky Carvill walking towards the back with the ECW Title held high overhead.

~ We fade in to see Paul Heyman standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand. In the ring with him are Ron Killings and Chris Chetti, the men comprising Young Knights. Joey Styles can be heard over top of the action!

Styles: Welcome to Extreme TV! I am Joey Styles as we apparently have an announcement from Paul Heyman.

Heyman: I know you guys are probably wondering why I asked you to come out here to start the show tonight. Here is the explanation. You both have a match tonight in the TV Title tournament.

~ Both men look a little confused.

Heyman: Ohhh, I meant you two have a match against each other tonight!

~ Both men stomp around the ring and start to yell at Paul Heyman as he leaves the ring.

Overall: 85

~ As Young Knights leave the ring Carl Oulette comes out and is followed soon there after by Moondog Spot and Douglas Captain.

Carl Oulette vs. Moondog Spot

~ Referee Ron West calls for the bell and Spot clubs down Oulette with big forearm shots to the back.

Styles: Here is more action from the ECW Television Title Tournament!

~ Spot picks Oulette back up to his feet and roughly shoves him in the corner and starts to hit him in the chest with more big forearms. Spot whips Oulette across the ring to the other corner. Moondog Spot starts to talk to Ron West making him turn his back on Carl Oulette.

Styles: What is he doing?

~ Douglas Captain jumps on the ring apron with a steel chair. Oulette turns towards Captain and gets nailed right in the head with the steel folding chair.

Styles: That little….he just knocked Carl Oulette out with a shot from that steel chair.

~ Moondog Spot picks Oulette up and DDTs him back down and goes for the pin. Ron West counts to three.

Match Rating: 36

Overall Rating: 42

~ Moondog Spot and Douglas Captain leave the ring as Oulette gets checked on by Ron West. We fade to commercials including one commercial for the ECW Hardcore Phoneline. Joey Styles speaks as a graphic shows the number and is followed by text that reads $1.99 First Minute, .99 Each Additional Minute. Under 18 Must get your parents permission.

Christian Cage vs. Jimmy Garvin

~ Both men are in the ring and Alfred Neeley calls for the bell.

Styles: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen as we continue our march towards the first ever ECW Television Champion!

~ Garvin slaps on a headlock immediately. Cage shoots Garvin off into the ropes. Garvin comes back and hits a shoulder tackle and then drops an elbow. Garvin goes for the pin but Cage kicks out.

Styles: Jimmy Garvin almost advanced to the second round right there, as Christian Cage was barely able to kick out before the three count.

~ Garvin picks Cage back up and throws him in the corner. Garvin hits the corner mount as the audience counts along. Cage picks Garvin up and hits the inverted atomic drop to knock Garvin down in the center of the ring.

Styles: There goes the weekend of Garvin as Cage now takes the advantage.

~ Cage works his way back to his feet and then to the top rope. Cage dives off with a leg drop but Garvin rolls out of the way. As Cage lands on the mat Garvin uses the ropes to pull himself back to his feet.

Styles: Ohhh, Christian Cage missed the high risk maneuver right there going for the guillotine leg drop from the top rope there! Jimmy Garvin now has the advantage again.

~ Garvin helps Cage back up and then drops him back down with his version of the DDT! He goes for the win and gets the three count from Alfred Neeley.

Winner: Jimmy Garvin

Match Rating: 50

Crowd Rating: 52

Overall Rating: 51

~ Jimmy Garvin walks backstage before eventually being followed by Christian Cage. After Cage’s exit the next two men make their way to the ring for the next match.

Blue Panther vs. King Kong Bundy

~ Alfred Neeley calls for the bell and the two men lock up.

Styles: Here is King Kong Bundy’s first appearance on Extreme TV after he debuted at November to Remember by destroying Blitzkrieg in their match.

~ Bundy backs Panther into a corner and hits him in the chest with a big overhead slap. Panther covers his chest immediately.

Styles: Good god, Bundy could have collapsed his lung!

~ Bundy then starts to choke Panther in the corner until Neeley forces him to break the hold. Panther stumbles out of the corner holding his throat. Bundy bounces off the ropes and goes for the Bundy splash, but Blue Panther rolls out of the way at the last minute!

Styles: Bundy tried to turn Blue Panther into a pancake right there but Panther wanted nothing to do with it and moved out of the way at the last possible moment.

~ Panther slowly gets to his feet as Bundy is on all fours. Panther bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Bundy in the face. Bundy falls to his back as Blue Panther grabs his legs and applies the figure four leglock! Bundy tries to get to the ropes but is too far away and he has to submit to Blue Panther.

Styles: Unbelievable, Blue Panther just beat a man that outweighed him by three hundred and fifty pounds!

Match Rating: 48

Crowd Rating: 44

Overall Rating: 46

~ As Blue Panther makes his way to the back King Kong Bundy is in the ring kicking at the ropes and throwing a tantrum until we hear “Jump Around” by House Of Pain as from the back walks Douglas Captain.

Styles: What the hell is he doing out here?

~ Captain has a microphone in his hand as he gets in the ring with Bundy.

Captain: Hey, Bundy! I know you can’t be happy with losing to that little Mexican sum bitch!

~ The fans boo.

Styles: That is despicable! The man’s race has nothing to do with it!

Captain: If you let me be your manager, I can assure you will have nothing but great moments from here on out!

~ Bundy has a look of contemplation on his face.

Captain: If you let me be your manager you can have it all. Cars, women, booze, whatever you want! I can make it happen.

~ A smile starts to creep across the face of Bundy.

Captain: You have the skills; I can give you the direction you need to excel in this company. Just give me a nod and the sky is the limit my friend!

~ Bundy nods his head in agreement as both men make their way to the back.

Styles: Douglas Captain has just added King Kong Bundy to his stable of stars!

Overall: 53

~ We fade to commercial.

~ We come back for the main event!

Ron Killings vs. Chris Chetti

~ Referee Kenny Jay asks for the bell as the two men lock up.

Styles: This TV Title Tournament is going to make some interesting match-ups the further we go along and this one is the most bizarre! These two men were trying to take the Tag Team gold away from Team Extreme at November to Remember and now they are forced to face each other!

~ Killings pushes Chetti into the corner and then breaks the hold cleanly. The two men lock up again and this time Chetti pushes Killings into the corner before breaking the hold cleanly.

Styles: These two men know every move of the other! It is almost as if they are the same wrestler!

~ Now as Killings gets closer to Chetti, he grabs Chetti and takes him down with the headlock takedown. Chetti places his foot on the bottom rope causing Killings to break the hold.

Styles: Both men still jockeying for position.

~ Chetti gets up slowly and as Killings helps him up Chetti hits a dropkick out of nowhere! Killings goes down to the mat and Chetti jumps back to his feet. He helps Killings get back to his. Chetti shoots Killings into the ropes and leap frogs over him as he comes backs. He never turns around but leap frogs over Killings again as he bounces off the opposite ropes. Chetti then arm drags Killings down as he bounces off the ropes once again. With Killings down Chetti holds out the arm of Killings and drops a leg across it. Killings rolls around holding his shoulder.

Styles: That is a good way to dislocate a shoulder, right there!

~ Chetti picks him back up and whips him into the ropes once again. As Killings bounces off he leap frogs over Chetti who had bent over for the back body drop. As Killings bounces back he bulldogs Chetti to the mat. Both men stay on the mat until Kenny Jay reaches the count of seven.

Styles: That was a desperation move right there by Ron Killings.

~ Killings is the first to get back to his feet. He helps Chetti back up and whips him into the ropes. Chetti hits the ropes and jumps over them to the apron. He runs along the apron to the top rope and hits Ron Killings with a flying cross body before Killings even realized what was going on. Chetti goes for the pin, but Killings kicks out before the three.

Styles: Wow, a near fall by Chris Chetti right here and he almost made it to the second round of the ECW Television Title Tourney.

~ Chetti picks Killings up and shoves him back to the corner. Chetti boosts Killings to the top rope and follows up with him. Chetti goes for a top rope frankensteiner, but Killings blocks it. Killings is holding Chetti and jumps off with a piledriver from the top rope. “Holy shit! Holy shit!”

Styles: OH MY GAWD!! A PILEDRIVER FROM THE TOP ROPE!!

~ Killings rolls over with one arm draped over the chest of Chris Chetti and Kenny Jay counts to the three.

Winner: Ron Killings

Match Rating: 71

Crowd Rating: 33

Overall Rating: 52

~ Both men slowly get to their feet before they shake hands and tap each other on the back before we fade to black.

Overall Show Rating: 54

December 08, 1994 – Yay, another meeting!

Heyman: Ok, where does the show stand at now?

Iaukea: We got a point eight three rating.

Heyman: Why does it keep going down?

Styles: Well, we’re not exactly showing a lot of main event wrestlers.

Douglas: Yeah, you need to give me more time to promote the match with Cactus Jack.

Van Dam: Dude, in the long run it’s better to show the undercard now and give them tv time.

Douglas: But the fans have stopped watching! We need to bring them back in.

Heyman: Next show I will make an announcement that will bring everybody back to ECW!

~ We talk a little longer about my announcement (its G-14 classified :shifty: ) and other things heading towards Holiday Hell!

December 11, 1994 – Both the WWF and WCW held pay-per-view events tonight. No Holds Barred from the WWF, which featured the retirement match of Rickson Garcie as he beat Adrian Street as well as the main event of Hulk Hogan beating Michael Hayes for the WWF Title, got a 2.00 buy rate. Starrcade, on the other hand featured Ric Flair retaining the WCW Title against Kevin Von Erich got a 1.58 buy rate!

December 12, 1994 - CWF have risen to National level. Gorgeous George has agreed to an open contract with CWF and they signed independent worker Bruiser Bedlam to a written contract!

December 13, 1994 - The Great Muta has agreed to an open contract with GCW!

This brings about the next episode of Extreme TV, December 14 at 10 p.m.

Extreme TV

December 15, 1994 – The show opens with a video package of the past three months of action in ECW while some generic metal rock music plays. Clips include, Sabu hitting Billy Kidman with the Arabian Facebuster from the Beginning of the Extreme show. Also, RVD jumping over the guardrail onto Invader 1 is shown from the Hardcore Heaven show. From November to Remember we see Sabu hitting Mikey Tenderfoot with the Arabian facebuster, Moonndog Spot back body dropping Adam Copeland from the Eagle’s Nest to a table on the floor below, King Kong Bundy slamming Blitzkrieg to the mat for the pin, Team Extreme hitting a hurricane leg drop and five star frog splash from the tops of ladders set up in the ring onto Chris Chetti through a table set up on the arena floor, Cactus Jack double arm DDTing Invader 1 onto a bunch of thumbtacks, Rebel McKean throwing a bloody Shane Douglas into the cage door causing it to swing open and Douglas falls to the arena floor and the video ends showing a bloody Shane Douglas and Vicky Carvill walking towards the back with the ECW Title held high overhead.

~ We fade from the opening video to see Paul Heyman standing in front of the ECW Banner with a microphone in his hand.

Heyman: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Extreme TV. I am here to make a major announcement regarding Holiday Hell on December 24 at the ECW Arena. As you already know, the final match in the ECW TV Tournament, but we will have a match for the ECW World Title. That match will be Shane Dougals versus Cactus Jack and the ring will be surrounded by barbed wire!!

Overall: 92

~ We fade in to the first match.

Jimmy Garvin vs. Ron Killings

~ Referee Ron West calls for the bell and the two men lock up.

Styles: Hello fans, Joey Styles here for ECW Extreme TV! What a major announcement we had to start the show. The main event at Holiday Hell is going to be Shane Douglas versus Cactus Jack for the ECW World Title with the ring surrounded by barbed wire!

~ Killings forces Garvin back into the corner before getting smacked in the face.

Styles: What a sign of disrespect from Jimmy Garvin!

~ Killings holds his jaw as Garvin tosses him in the corner and hits him with a few chops to the chest. Garvin whips Killings into the opposite corner and follows him in with a clothesline. Killings falls out of the corner and hits a clothesline on Garvin knocking him to the mat.

Styles: Ron Killings with a desperation move out of the corner to try and get himself back in this match!

~ Both men are down until Ron West reaches the count of eight, when Killings gets back to his feet. He pushes Garvin over and knocks him through the ropes and to the arena floor. Garvin gets back to his feet and Killings runs to dive over the top rope somersaulting, landing his legs on the shoulders of Jimmy Garvin knocking both men down to the arena floor. “ECW! ECW!”

Styles: High flying action brought to you by ECW!

~ Killings picks Garvin back up and tosses him into the security railing back first. Garvin falls to his knees as a fan holds out a plastic chair they were sitting in. Killings takes the chair and waffles Garvin over the head with it. Killings throws Garvin back in the ring. Killings climbs back up to the apron where he slingshots over the top rope and hits a leg drop on Garvin before doing for the pin. Garvin kicks out before three.

Styles: That slingshot leg drop almost got the win for Ron Killings!

~ Killings picks Garvin back up and hits the Amityville Horror and then gets the three count from Ron West.

Styles: The Amityville Horror wins the match! Ron Killings advances to the semi-finals.

Match Rating: 46

Crowd Rating: 34

Overall Rating: 40

~ We fade to commercials.

~ We fade back for our next match.

Blue Panther vs. Moondog Spot w/ Douglas Captain

~ Alfred Neeley calls for the bell and Moondog Spot charges and clotheslines Blue Panther to the canvas.

Styles: Welcome back to the Sportschannel as we have our next match in the ECW TV Title Tournament, as Moondog Spot takes on Blue Panther.

~ Spot kicks away at Panther on the ground. Spot picks Panther up and throws him into the ropes. Panther bounces off and tries a cross body but Spot catches him and almost drops him on his head. Spot goes for the pin but Panther kicks out after two.

Styles: I would like to take this opportunity to remind all you fans out there that you should not try this at home!

~ Spot picks Blue Panther back up to his feet but Panther hits him in the stomach to reverse the momentum. Panther gets back to his feet and dropkicks Spot through the ropes and to the floor. As Spot gets back to his feet Panther climbs to the top rope and hits a plancha on top of Moondog Spot.

Styles: Blue Panther with the flying plancha to the floor of the ECW Arena!

~ Panther picks Spot up and gets a poke in the eye for his efforts. King Kong Bundy runs from the back with a steel chair in his hands.

Styles: What the hell is Bundy doing out here?

~ As Bundy gets closer to the ring Spot holds Panther up. Bundy rears back with the chair and swings it, but Panther ducks out of the way and Bundy nails Moondog Spot in the head with the steel chair. Bundy turns around and Blue Panther dropkicks the chair into the face of King Kong Bundy!

Styles: King Kong Bundy just hit his own teammate with that steel chair! Then Blue Panther dropkicks the chair into the face of Bundy!

~ Blue Panther throws Moondog Spot back in the ring and climbs to the top rope. Panther dives off and hits a splash on Moondog Spot and goes for the pin. Bundy dives in the ring but Alfred Neeley has already counted to three.

Styles: Blue Panther has done it again! Blue Panther has shocked the world!

Match Rating: 37

Overall Rating: 45

~ As soon as Neeley’s hand hits the mat for the three Blue Panther slides out of the ring and heads up the ramp to escape the clutches of King Kong Bundy. Bundy stays in the ring as Douglas Captain and himself check on Moondog Spot. Bundy and Captain assist Moondog Spot to the back as Cactus Jack walks out to get in the ring.

Styles: What is he doing out here?

~ Joey Styles hands him a microphone.

Cactus: Paul Heyman, you have hurt my feelings. Because when you were looking for the most gifted man to bring down WCW and WWF (whispers) you didn’t call me! You’ve got a phone, because I felt it UPSIDE MY HEAD, but you didn’t call me! I’m sick and tired of being a FAMILY ENTERTAINER!! One way or another, I said it before and I’ll say it again, Mrs. Foley’s little boy (whispers) is coming home, BANG BANG!!!

~ From the back walks Shane Douglas with the ECW World Heavyweight Title around his waist and Vicky Carvill by his side. He climbs in the ring while Carvill stays on the floor. Douglas and Cactus Jack get face to face inches from one another until Douglas takes the microphone away from Cactus Jack.

Douglas: I can tell you why Heyman never called you. It’s because you’re a toothless earless freak!

~ Douglas takes the title from around his face and holds it in his hands near the face of Cactus Jack.

Douglas: See, I am the franchise! I drive the car known as ECW. This belt signifies that I am the man that exemplifies extreme! The franchise runs this company! The franchise....

~ Suddenly Shane Douglas nails Cactus Jack in the face with the ECW Heavyweight Title. Jack falls to the canvas and Shane Douglas starts to stomp away at the number one contender. Shane Douglas holds the ECW Heavyweight Title high in the air

Douglas: The franchise Shane Douglas is ECW!!

Overall: 84

~ We fade to commercials including one for the ECW Hardcore Phoneline. Joey Styles speaks as a graphic shows the number and is followed by text that reads $1.99 First Minute, .99 Each Additional Minute. Under 18 Must get your parents permission.

DC Drake w/ Alex York vs. Terry Gordy

~ Kenny Jay calls for the bell and DC Drake gets mauled by Terry Gordy who knocks him to the ground.

Styles: The next match in the TV Title Tournament features Terry “Bam Bam” Gordy and DC Drake.

~ Gordy kicks Drake in the back and head before pulling him back up to his feet. Gordy picks Drake up and powerslams him down in the center of the ring. Gordy goes for the pin, but Drake kicks out after two.

Styles: I can’t believe that DC Drake kicked out after that powerslam from Terry “Bam Bam” Gordy!

~ Gordy picks Drake back up and holds him up on his shoulder and charges for another powerslam, but Drake wriggles free and shoves Gordy from behind into the corner. Gordy hits the corner and Drake hits him with a corner mount as the crowd counts along. Gordy stumbles out of the corner and DC Drake hits him with a hip toss.

Styles: DC Drake now starting a comeback, but will it be enough for this man beast, Gordy?

~ Gordy hits the mat and Drake bounces off the ropes to nail a leg drop. Drake goes for the pin, but Gordy kicks out after two.

Styles: Well DC Drake should know that a leg drop is a horrible way to end a match!

~ Gordy gets back to his feet and Drake grabs him and hits the belly to belly suplex! DC Drake goes for the pin and gets the three count!

Styles: There is the belly to belly suplex by DC Drake and he advances to the semi-finals in the ECW TV Title Tourney.

Match Rating: 39

Crowd Rating: 56

Overall Rating: 50

~ DC Drake and Alex York celebrate for a minute before heading to the back followed soon thereafter by Terry Gordy. The next two men come out for the main event.

Rebel McKean vs. Invader 1

~ Kenny Jay calls for the bell and the two men lock up in the center of the ring.

Styles: Our main event tonight pits Rebel McKean against Invader 1 and the winner of this match will face Blue Panther next week on Extreme TV.

~ Invader 1 slaps on a headlock. Rebel McKean shoots him off into the ropes and dives on his stomach. Invader 1 bounces off the ropes and jumps over Rebel McKean who gets back to his feet and leap frogs over the returning Invader 1. Invader 1 bounces off the ropes again and Rebel McKean arm drags him to the mat and applies an armbar.

Styles: Rebel McKean showing his mastery of the art of professional wrestling right there with the arm drag and the armbar.

~ Invader 1 gets back to his feet while McKean still holds onto his arm. Invader 1 trips up McKean and tries to run off the ropes, but McKean jerks him down to the mat still holding onto his arm.

Styles: Whoa! I’m surprised he didn’t dislocate his shoulder right there!

~ McKean gets back to his knees and holds onto that armbar. Invader 1 gets back to his feet once again, but this time Rebel McKean climbs out to the apron and jumps down to the floor draping the arm over the top rope. Invader 1 is holding his shoulder as McKean climbs back in the ring. McKean picks Invader 1 back up to his feet and shoves him back in the corner. He hits a chop that barely hits him, and Invader 1 turns it around and shoves McKean in the corner. Invader 1 lights him up with some chops.

Styles: That’s how you deliver a chop!

~ Invader 1 whips McKean into the other corner. Invader 1 charges in with a big splash. McKean falls out of the corner. Invader 1 picks McKean back up and powerslams him down and goes for the pin. Rebel McKean kicks out after two.

Styles: What will it take to put Rebel McKean down?

~ Invader 1 picks McKean back up to his feet, McKean kicks Invader 1 in the stomach. Invader 1 goes down to the mat and reaches into his tights for something. As McKean picks him up for a delay suplex, he falls backwards with Invader 1 on top of him. Kenny Jay counts to three.

Match Rating: 54

Crowd Rating: 60

Overall Rating: 58

~ After the match is over we see a replay showing that Invader 1 used a pair of brass knuckles to hit McKean in the head and get the win.

Overall Show Rating: 61

OOC: Since nothing happened this week, I’m just going to post the ratings and start the next show!

December 16, 1994 - We got a 0.76 rating for 'Extreme TV'!

Which brings us to December 21 and the last Extreme TV before Holiday Hell.

Extreme TV

December 21, 1994 - The show opens with a video package of the past three months of action in ECW while some generic metal rock music plays. Clips include, Sabu hitting Billy Kidman with the Arabian Facebuster from the Beginning of the Extreme show. Also, RVD jumping over the guardrail onto Invader 1 is shown from the Hardcore Heaven show. From November to Remember we see Sabu hitting Mikey Tenderfoot with the Arabian facebuster, Moonndog Spot back body dropping Adam Copeland from the Eagle’s Nest to a table on the floor below, King Kong Bundy slamming Blitzkrieg to the mat for the pin, Team Extreme hitting a hurricane leg drop and five star frog splash from the tops of ladders set up in the ring onto Chris Chetti through a table set up on the arena floor, Cactus Jack double arm DDTing Invader 1 onto a bunch of thumbtacks, Rebel McKean throwing a bloody Shane Douglas into the cage door causing it to swing open and Douglas falls to the arena floor and the video ends showing a bloody Shane Douglas and Vicky Carvill walking towards the back with the ECW Title held high overhead.

~ We open to find Paul Heyman standing in the ECW ring with a microphone in his hand.

Heyman: With Holiday Hell coming up this Saturday we need to add more matches to the show. So, I have decided that the winner of tonight’s match between Team Extreme and Team Captain for the ECW Tag Team Titles will put the titles on the line against Fabulous Freebirds!

Overall: 95

Heyman: And the loser of that match tonight will face Canadian Destroyers in a number one contender’s match where the winner will face the ECW Tag Team Champions at Guilty As Charged on January 28 at the ECW Arena!

Overall: 82

~ Paul Heyman leaves the ring as the two teams make their way to the ring.

ECW World Tag Team Title Match

Team Extreme (Rob Van Dam/Shane Helms)© vs. Team Captain (Moondog Spot/King Kong Bundy) with Douglas Captain

~ Shane Helms starts off the match with Moondog Spot as referee Ron West calls for the bell.

Styles: Welcome fans to another episode of Extreme TV. I am Joey Styles sitting in the eagle’s nest of the ECW Arena and as you just heard this match will have huge ramifications for Holiday Hell.

~ Helms puts Spot in a headlock and gets forced back to the ropes, where Spot send him to the opposite ropes. As Helms comes back Spot shoulder blocks him to the ground. Spot drops a really bad elbow on Helms. Spot gets back to his feet and picks Helms back up. He shoves Helms in the corner where Bundy is and distracts Ron West as Bundy starts to choke Helms in the corner.

Styles: Well with moves like that, Team Captain might be the next ECW Tag Team Champions.

~ West turns around and Bundy stops the choke as Spot runs in and splashes Helms in the corner. Helms stumbles out of the corner for a while and falls on his face (a la Ric Flair). Spot tags in Bundy who enters the ring and kicks Helms in the back before picking him back up to his feet.

Styles: King Kong Bundy is already made an impressive debut in ECW although only working here for less than a month!

~ Bundy picks Helms up and drops him down with a sidewalk slam into a pin. RVD runs in to make the save before the three. Ron West forces RVD back out of the ring as Bundy and Spot switch positions after a quick double team suplex. Spot picks Helms up and throws him into the ropes, as Helms bounces back he hits Spot with a flying forearm. Spot goes to the mat as the crowd cheers.

Styles: Shane Helms pulls a desperation move out of nowhere! Both men trying to make a tag here on the last edition of Extreme TV before Holiday Hell.

~ Both men crawl to their respective corners. Helms makes the tag first and RVD comes in the ring just as Spot tags in King Kong Bundy.

Styles: Here comes RVD into the ring as Spot tags in Bundy.

~ Bundy ambles into the ring and RVD hit him with a spinning heel kick knocking him back in the corner. RVD whips him into the opposite corner and runs in to hit another spinning heel kick before Bundy falls to the mat. Moondog Spot then grabs RVD from behind. Van Dam mule kicks him and then hits a superkick right in the jaw. Spot falls straight backwards as Helms climbs to the top rope.

Styles: Shane Helms is setting himself up for a move from the top rope!

~ Helms jumps and hits Moondog Spot with a hurricane leg drop. RVD climbs to the top rope and hits Moondog Spot with the five star frog splash and goes for the pin.

Styles: Five star frog SPLASH!!!

~ Ron West counts to three as Helms keeps Bundy from stopping the count.

Winners: and still ECW Tag Team Champions, Team Extreme

Match Rating: 55

Crowd Rating: 52

Overall Rating: 53

~ We fade to commercials

~ We come back to find Paul Heyman standing in the ring once again.

Heyman: I forgot to mention, yet another match signed for Holiday Hell is that the losers of these next two matches, will have to face each other, the winner of that match faces the Television Champion at Guilty As Charged!

Overall: 87

~ Heyman leaves the ring and the next two combatants make their way to the ring.

DC Drake with Alex York vs. Ron Killings

~ Referee Alfred Neeley calls for the bell and DC Drake ties up with Ron Killings.

Styles: Wow! Another announcement from Paul Heyman and we have a number one contenders match for the TV Title at Holiday Hell!

~ Killings applies a headlock and takes Drake down to the mat. Killings releases the hold and gets up quickly to drop a leg on the chest of DC Drake. Killings picks Drake up to his feet and shoves him back in the corner. He whips Drake to the opposite corner but Drake reverses it. Killings lands in the corner back first and Drake follows him in with a clothesline. Drake knocks Killings out of the corner with a drop toe hold. Drake gets on Killings back and applies a camel clutch. Killings is able to grab the ropes but not before the damage was inflicted. DC Drake picks Killings back up to his feet and then suplexes him down to the canvas. Drake bounces off the ropes and tries to drop an elbow on Killings but he moves out of the way at the last second as Drake lands roughly on the mat.

Styles: DC Drake just crashed and burned right there!

~ Killings gets back to his feet at the same time as DC Drake. He whips Drake into the ropes and hits a frankensteiner. Killings goes for the pin but DC Drake kicks out after two. Alex York is shown watching with a concerned look on her face. Killings picks Drake back up to his feet and whips him into the corner. Drake grabs onto the top rope and jumps over the top of Killings who was charging in after him. Killings punches Drake in the face. As Drake stumbles backwards holding his jaw, Killings jumps to the second rope and sunset flips over DC Drake as he turns around. Killings hops up and puts his legs on the second rope as Alfred Neeley counts to three.

Styles: Ron Killings uses the ropes for leverage and he wins a shot at being the first ever ECW Television Champion!

Match Rating: 56

Crowd Rating: 53

Overall Rating: 54

~ After the match Killings raises his hands victoriously in the air as Alex York climbs in the ring to check on DC Drake and Killings makes his way to the back as we fade to commercials.

~ We fade back for our main event.

Blue Panther vs. Invader 1

~ Referee Kenny Jay calls for the bell and the two combatants lock up.

Styles: The winner of this match will face Ron Killings at Holiday Hell for the ECW Television Title. The loser, on the other hand, will face DC Drake at Holiday Hell. The winner of that match will face whoever the Television champion is at the time of Guilty As Charged.

~ Invader 1 forces Blue Panther to the corner and hip tosses him out. Invader 1 drops a knee across the forehead of Blue Panther. Invader 1 goes for the pin but Blue Panther kicks out after two.

Styles: Blue Panther has already found a way to get past Moondog Spot and King Kong Bundy, but I don’t know if he can get past Invader 1.

~ Invader 1 picks Blue Panther back up to his feet before picking him up and dropping him with a press slam. Invader 1 bounces off the ropes and drops a fist to the forehead of Blue Panther. He goes for the pin but Panther kicks out before three once again.

Styles: Invader 1 trying to end this match quick, as the longer the match goes it will favor Blue Panther.

~ Invader 1 picks Blue Panther up and whips him into the ropes. Blue Panther jumps over the top rope and lands on the apron. Blue Panther climbs to the top rope and jumps off with a flying cross body.

Styles: Where did that come from?

~ Panther goes for the pin but Invader 1 kicks out before three. Panther picks Invader 1 back to his feet and tosses him back in the corner where he hits a corner mount as the crowd counts the punches. Invader 1 stumbles out of the corner and Blue Panther climbs to the top again to hit a diving (more like falling) headbutt. Panther goes for the pin and once again Invader 1 escapes before the three count from Kenny Jay. Panther bounces off the ropes and drops a quick leg drop before pulling Invader 1 back to his feet. Panther whips Invader 1 into the ropes and duckes for the back body drop, but Invader 1 sees it coming and kicks Panther in the face, standing him up, before bouncing off the ropes and clothelining Panther making do a slip and land on his back. Invader 1 pulls him back to his feet and then motions for the DDT. As he goes for it Panther reverses it into a northern lights suplex with a bridge for the pin attempt. Once again Invader 1 kicks out before the three count. Now, Invader 1 reaches into his trunks and pulls out his brass knuckles. Invader 1 swings at Blue Panther but he ducks it and turns it into the quebradora lagunera. Invader 1 submits to the hold!

Styles: The quebradora lagunera claims another victim as Blue Panther moves on to face Ron Killings at Holiday Hell!

Match Rating: 42

Crowd Rating: 53

Overall Rating: 49

Overall Show Rating: 67

Card for Holiday Hell is as follows:

Blitzkrieg vs. Sabu

user posted imageuser posted image vs. user posted imageuser posted image

Canadian Destroyers vs. Team Captain

DC Drake vs. Invader 1

ECW World Tag Team Title Match

Team Extreme© vs. Fabulous Freebirds

ECW Television Title Match

Blue Panther vs. Ron Killings

ECW World Title Barbed Wire Match

Cactus Jack vs. Shane Douglas©

Card subject to change!

December 21, 1994 – After the show Moondog Spot grabbed my arm backstage and asked if we could talk.

Heyman: Sure Spot. What’s on your mind?

Spot: Rob Van Dam was working way too stiff. I could have been seriously injured out there!

Heyman: Listen Spot, I know he can be a little rough but I doubt he would intentionally injure someone.

Spot: Well, tell him what I said.

Heyman: Alright, I’ll let him know.

~ Spot walked away as I made my way out the building and to my car.

December 22, 1994 – Another day, another meeting.

Heyman: Anybody wanna start with anything?

Iaukea: Well, the Blue Panther Invader 1 match last night didn’t come off too well.

Heyman: Well what were the ratings?

Iaukea: We got a point eight nine.

Heyman: I am gonna to talk to the executives in a couple of days and see if they’ll extend our contract and give us back our spot in prime time.

Van Dam: We’re going back to prime time?

Heyman: Hopefully. If I can convince the network to do it.

Van Dam: Sweet!

~ The meeting continues as we talk about Holiday Hell.

December 23, 1994 – We had Terry Gordy go to the WMGK 102.9 FM Lazlo in the morning show to promote Holiday Hell. I turn on the radio and started to listen to the interview.

Lazlo: Hello, welcome to the Lazlo in the Morning Show. Today in the studio we have professional wrestler Terry “Bam Bam” Gordy. How are you doing today Terry.

Gordy: I’m doing great, Lazlo.

Lazlo: Well, what are you here to promote today?

Gordy: I’m working for a company called Extreme Championship Wrestling and we have a show on December 24.

Lazlo: And where is that at?

Gordy: It’s down at the old bingo hall…

Lazlo: They have you wrestling in a bingo hall?

Gordy: Yeah, I’m used to wrestling in sold out arenas all through the country, and they got me working in an old bingo hall!

Lazlo: Well, we’ll have more with Terry Gordy after these non stop rocking hits! Right here on 102.9 WGMK.

~ I turned off the radio in disgust, but still had plans to keep Gordy on the show, I mean there is no such thing as bad publicity right? Right?

Which brings December 24 and Holiday Hell tonight at the ECW Arena!

Holiday Hell

user posted image

December 24, 1994 – Again the ring canvas has a special Holiday Hell Logo on it. The starts as Joey Styles climbs in the ring with a microphone in his hands in front of the 431 people in attendence.

Styles: Welcome fans to Extreme Championship Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrestling!

~ Fans pop huge when “TNT” by AC/DC starts up and Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring. Joey Styles hands the microphone to Paul Heyman.

Heyman: I have come out here before the show to let all of you hardcore ECW fans know, that Extreme TV has been moved back to our original time slot at ten p.m.! This time we should stay at ten for a long time!

~ Crowd pops.

Overall: 89

Styles: So, let’s start the show. First, coming to the ring from San Antonio, Texas, Blitzkrieg!!

~ Blitzkrieg makes his way to the ring as “Enter Sandman” by Metallica plays throughout the ECW Arena. As Blitzkrieg reaches the ring “Jaws Theme” by John Williams plays as Sabu walks out with Douglas Captain by his side.

Styles: Being accompanied to the ring by Douglas Captain, from Bombay, India, Sabu!!

Blitzkrieg vs. Sabu

~ Ron West calls for the bell and the two men lock up in the center of the ring. Sabu pushes Blitzkrieg into the corner. Sabu backs away and tries to superkick Blitzkrieg in the corner but he ducks it causing Sabu to crotch himself on the top rope. Blitzkrieg sits Sabu up in the corner. Blitzkrieg meets him on the top rope and hits a super release overhead belly to belly suplex! Blitzkrieg slowly gets back to his feet and picks Sabu up. Blitzkrieg hits Sabu with a northern lights suplex and bridges it for a pin attempt. Sabu kicks out after two. Blitzkrieg picks Sabu back up and sets him up for a suplex. Instead of falling backwards he drops Sabu over the top rope causing him to land on the arena floor face first. Blitzkrieg goes to the apron and waits for Sabu to get back to his feet. As he does, Blitzkrieg jumps to the top rope and bounces off spinning around and landing on Sabu back first. “Holy shit! Holy shit!” Blitzkrieg gets back to his feet and picks Sabu up, as he throws Sabu back in the ring Douglas Captain nails Blitzkrieg in the back with a steel folding chair. Blitzkrieg goes down and Sabu know gets back to his feet. Douglas Captain slides the chair into the ring. Sabu sets the chair up near the ropes and bounces off the opposite ropes. Sabu jumps to the chair then to the top rope and then he does a somersault on top of Blitzkrieg who had just gotten back to his feet on the arena floor. “ECW! ECW!” Sabu gets up to his feet again and throws Blitzkrieg back into the ring before following him in. Sabu whips Blitzkrieg into the corner and moves the chair in front of him. Sabu jumps onto the chair and then hits Blitzkrieg with the leg lariat in the corner. As Blitzkrieg stumbles around he falls on his back near the middle of the ring. Sabu sets a chair between Blitzkrieg and the ropes. Sabu jumps over Blitzkrieg, jumps to the chair, jumps to the top rope and hits a moonsault on Blitzkrieg. Sabu goes for the pin and Ron West counts to three.

Match Rating: 89

Crowd Rating: 31

Overall Rating: 60

~ Sabu walks to the back soon followed by Blitzkrieg as Douglas Captain remains at ringside for the next match. “Rock And Roll All Nite” by Kiss starts to play.

Styles: First coming to the ring, Canadian Destroyers!!

~ From the back walk Christian Cage and Carl Oulette. They make their way to the ring as “Welcome To The Jungle” by Guns N' Roses starts up.

Styles: There opponents, with Douglas Captain, Team Captain!!

~ Moondog Spot and King Kong Bundy mosey their way to the ring.

Tag Team Number One Contender’s Match

Canadian Destroyers (Christian Cage/Carl Oulette) vs. Team Captain (Moondog Spot/King Kong Bundy)

~ Ron West calls for the bell and Bundy locks up with Oulette. Oulette puts Bundy in a headlock and Bundy picks him up and drops Oulette down on his face. Bundy picks Oulette up and throws him back in the corner where Moondog Spot is. Bundy makes the tag. Spot comes in and Team Captain spike piledrive Oulette to the mat. Bundy goes to the apron as Spot picks Oulette back up. Spot tries to whip Oulette into the corner, but Oulette turns it into a short arm clothesline. Both men go to the mat and West starts the mandatory ten count. West reaches the count of eight when Oulette is able to tag in Christian Cage. Cage comes in and punches Bundy knocking him off the apron. Cage turns around and picks Spot up off the mat and shoves him into a corner. Cage sets Spot on the top rope and then climb sup with him and bulldogs him to the canvas. Bundy climbs back in the ring. Bundy grabs Cage from behind and picks him up with Cage’s face towards the mat and his legs around Bundy’s waist. Bundy tries to drop him, but Cage uses his hands to bounce up and bulldog Bundy to the canvas. Cage gets back to his feet and Spot attacks him from behind with a forearm shot. Spot pushes him back in the corner and hits the corner mount as the crowd counts along. Bundy goes back to the apron. Spot whips Cage into the ropes near Oulette who tags himself back in. Spot turns around and ducks to go for the back body drop, but Oulette runs behind him and bulldogs down. Bundy kicks Cage in the back as he hits the ropes. Bundy climbs in the ring as Oulette throws Moondog Spot out of the ring. Douglas Captain jumps on the apron with a steel folding chair and Bundy holds Oulette back as Captain nails him with the steel chair. Bundy throws Cage out of the ring and hits the splash on Carl Oulette and goes for the pin. Ron West counts to three before Christian Cage can dive back in the ring.

Winner: Team Captain

Match Rating: 55

Crowd Rating: 44

Overall Rating: 49

~ King Kong Bundy and Moondog Spot leave the ring with Douglas Captain as Christian Cage helps Carl Oulette to the back. As “Fanfare For The Common Man” by Emerson Lake & Palmer starts up.

Styles: Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by Alex York, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, DC Drake!!

~ Alex York and DC Drake make their way out from the back. As they reach the ring “Back in Black” by AC/DC plays.

Styles: His opponent, from Pensacola, Florida, Invader 1!!

~ Invader 1 makes his way to the ring and slides in under the ropes.

ECW TV Title Number One Contender’s Match

DC Drake vs. Invader 1

~ Referee Alfred Neeley calls for the bell as Alex York exits the ring. Invader 1 chop blocks DC Drake down in the corner and Drake falls to his knees. Invader 1 kicks Drake in the back repeatedly. Invader 1 picks him up and dumps him back down with a body slam. Invader 1 drops an elbow on DC Drake. Invader 1 picks Drake back up and shoves him back in the corner. Invader 1 knees him in the midsection. Invader 1 sets him on the top rope. Invader 1 motions to the audience before climbing up with DC Drake. When he reaches the top, Drake punches him in the stomach and then drops him from the top rope to the mat on his face. Invader 1 lands and rolls over on his back as DC Drake jumps off the top rope and nails Invader 1 with an elbow drop. DC Drake goes for the cover but Invader 1 kicks out after two. Drake picks Invader 1 back up and whips him into the ropes. As Invader 1 returns, DC Drake applies a sleeperhold. Invader 1 slowly falls to the mat as DC Drake holds on to the hold. Neeley raises Invader 1 hand….and it falls to the mat. Neeley raises the hand again…..and it falls to the mat again. Neeley raises the hand once more….but Invader 1 keeps his hand raised! Invader 1 gets back to his feet and backs into the corner causing DC Drake to break the hold. Invader 1 turns around and hits the corner mount on DC Drake. Invader 1 jumps down and sets DC Drake in the tree of woe and then charges in with a knee to the midsection. Drake falls on his face out of the corner. Invader 1 picks him up out of the corner and sets him up for the DDT, but DC Drake reverses it and turns it into his belly to belly suplex! Drake goes for the pin and Alfred Neeley counts to three.

Match Rating: 44

Crowd Rating: 56

Overall Rating: 52

~ Alex York climbs in the ring and raises Drake’s hand in the air and they embrace before leaving the ring and heading to the back. Invader 1 eventually gets back to his feet before leaving. “Freebird” by Lynyrd Skynyrd starts to play.

Styles: The following will be an ECW Tag Team Titles Match! Coming to the ring first, Fabulous Freebirds!!

~ From the back walk Jimmy Garvin and Terry Gordy. They make their way to the ring and enter it. Terry Gordy takes the microphone away from Joey Styles before he can say anything else.

Gordy: You know, Jimmy, ECW’s got us doing shows in a fucking bingo parlor! What the fuck is that?

~ Terry Gordy hands the microphone over to Jimmy Garvin as the fans boo.

Garvin: I dunno, all I know is that it’s not my fault...

~ “Poundcake” by Van Halen interupts Jimmy Garvin as Rob Van Dam and Shane Helms make their ways to the ring. RVD takes the microphone away from Jimmy Garvin.

Van Dam: Hey, if you guys don’t like it here, you can just get the fuck out!

~ The crowd pops as Gordy and Garvin attack RVD and Shane Helms.

Overall: 69

ECW Tag Team Title Match

Team Extreme (Rob Van Dam/Shane Helms)© vs. Fabulous Freebirds (Terry “Bam Bam” Gordy/”Gorgeous” Jimmy Garvin)

~ Referee Alfred Neeley slides into the ring as the Freebirds continue their assault on Team Extreme. Gordy whips RVD into the corner as Garvin takes Helms into the other corner. Fabulous Freebirds try to whip Team Extreme into each other, but Helms reverses it and sends Jimmy Garvin running towards RVD. Rob Van Dam ducks and back body drops Jimmy Garvin down to the canvas. Gordy tries to go after RVD again but he hits him with a spinning kick. Helms picks up Jimmy Garvin and throws him out of the ring. Helms climbs to the top rope and flies off with a cross body to the floor on Garvin. Neeley eventually gets Helms and Garvin to go to their corners as Rob Van Dam and Terry Gordy continue to fight in the ring. RVD knocks Gordy down with a sweeping kick to the back of the legs. As Gordy hits RVD bounces off the ropes and rolls around in a little ball before popping out of it and doing a somersault and landing on Gordy back first. “Holy shit! Holy shit!” RVD picks Gordy up and throws him into the corner near Shane Helms. RVD tags Helms in and Helms starts to climb to the top rope. RVD holds Gordy’s legs like he is going to slingshot him, but Helms jumps off the top rope with the hurricane leg drop! RVD flips over Gordy’s legs and goes for the pin. Garvin runs in but Helms dropkicks him out of the ring. Alfred Neeley counts to three.

Winner: and still ECW Tag Team Champions Team Extreme

Match Rating: 72

Crowd Rating: 58

~ Helms and RVD takes their titles and raise them high overhead as they head to the back. Jimmy Garvin checks on Terry Gordy before they head to the back together. “Wild Thing” by The Troggs starts up.

Styles: The following is a match for the ECW Television Title! First coming to the ring from Mexico City, Mexico, Blue Panther!!

~ Blue Panther walks out and heads to the ring and poses to the crowd for a bit until “Sad But True” by Metallica plays.

Styles: His opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, Ron Killings!!

~ Killings walks out to the ring and slides in.

ECW Television Title Match

Blue Panther vs. Ron Killings

~ Kenny Jay calls for the bell and the two men lock up. Killings backs Panther into the corner. Killings chops Panther a few times before whipping him into the opposite corner where Blue Panther uses the top rope to jump over the charging Ron Killings. Killings turns around and Panther slaps him in the face. Killings looks pissed! He swings at Blue Panther but he ducks it and shoves Killings back in the corner. Blue Panther hits the corner mount as the crowd counts along until about six when Ron Killings picks Blue Panther up and hits an inverted atomic drop. Ron Killings holds onto the legs of Blue Panther and applies a boston crab. Panther fights and claws his way to the ropes causing Kenny Jay to force Killings to break the hold. Killings picks Panther back up to his feet and clotheslines him over the top rope. As Blue Panther gets back to his feet Killings runs and dives over the top rope with a corkscrewing plancha! “Holy shit! Holy shit!” Killings gets back to his feet and picks Panther up and throws him into the security railing back first. Killings reaches over the railing and grabs a chair. Killings slams it down over the head of Blue Panther. Panther falls to the ground. Killings throws the chair into the ring and throws Blue Panther into the ring after it. Killings gets up to the apron when Blue Panther gets back to his feet and dropkicks Killings off the apron. Killings flies backwards off the apron and hits the back of his head on the security railing. Blue Panther climbs to the top rope as Killings gets back to his feet. Panther dives off and hits a cross body block on Killings causing both men to crash down to the floor of the ECW Arena. Blue Panther gets back up and throws Killings back in the ring. As Blue Panther climbs back in the ring Chris Chetti comes running from the back with a steel chair in his hand. Blue Panther hooks up Ron Killings with the quebradora lagunera and then goes for the pin. Chris Chetti pulls Kenny Jay out of the ring before he can count to three. Chetti climbs in the ring with the steel chair and smacks Blue Panther in the back with it. He lays the chair in the middle of the ring and hits Blue Panther with the Amityville horror on the steel chair. Chetti slides the chair out of the ring and drags Killings on top of Blue Panther. Chetti grabs Kenny Jay and slides him back in the ring and revives him. Kenny Jay counts to three!

Winner: and NEW ECW Television Champion Ron Killings

~ Chris Chetti slides back in the ring and helps Ron Killings to his feet. Joey Styles hands the ECW Television Title to Ron Killings as Chetti helps him to the back. Blue Panther walks to the back as Joey Styles climbs in the ring.

Styles: We will now have an intermission as we set up the ring for our Main Event. Please visit our merchandise table outside in the lobby to purchase your new ECW t-shirts.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

~ Curtis Iaukea and Herb Freeman come out from the back with strands of barbed wire. They roll one strand of barbed wire between the middle and bottom rope, between middle and top rope, and above the top rope. Once they finish they head to the back and Joey Styles starts to speak again.

Styles: The following will be a barbed wire match for the ECW World Heavyweight Title!

~ The crowd pops and starts to chant ECW! ECW! “Born To Be Wild” by Steppenwolf starts.

Styles: From Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, Cactus Jack!!

~ From the back walks Cactus Jack with a garbage can filled with weapons. He chucks the full can into the ring over the barbed wire. The can lands upside down and some of its contents spill out in the ring. There’s a Singapore cane, a crutch, a guitar, and a cheese grater that spilled out and onto the mat as Cactus Jack slides under the bottom rope. “Are You Gonna Go My Way?” by Lenny Kravitz plays.

Styles: And the ECW World Heavyweight Champion, being accompanied by Vicky Carvill, Shane Douglas!!

~ Vicky Carvill and Shane Douglas come out. Douglas gets to ringside and takes the title belt from around his waist and hands it to Vicky Carvill before sliding in the ring.

ECW World Heavyweight Title Match

Cactus Jack vs. Shane Douglas©

~ As soon as Douglas gets back to his feet Cactus Jack knocks him down near the ropes. Kenny Jay calls for the bell as Cactus Jack picks Shane Douglas back up to his feet. Cactus whips Douglas into the ropes but Douglas stops himself right before he hits the ropes. Douglas turns around and punches Cactus Jack right in the face. Cactus stumbles backwards. Douglas grabs Cactus and suplexes him. Douglas gets back to his feet and starts to stomp away on a downed Cactus Jack. Douglas picks up the Singapore cane and hits Cactus in the ribs with it repeatedly. Douglas throws down the cane and picks Cactus back up. He whips Cactus into the ropes where he lands on the barbed wire strands and falls to the canvas. Douglas empties out the rest of what is in the trash can, spilling out a toaster, a large blue bag, a hockey stick, and a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire on one end. Douglas picks the trash can high above his head as Cactus Jack gets back to his feet. Douglas dents the hand over the head of Cactus Jack, who falls backwards into the barbed wire! Douglas picks up the toaster, but Cactus Jack hits Douglas with an upper cut below the belt. Douglas drops the toaster and falls to the mat. Cactus Jack slowly gets back to his feet. Cactus picks up the guitar. As Shane Douglas gets back to his feet, Cactus Jack shatters the guitar over the head of Douglas who falls to the mat once more. Cactus picks up the crutch and breaks it by slamming it into the ribs of Shane Douglas. Douglas rolls around on the mat holding his ribs. Cactus picks up the large blue bag and empties its contents near the corner of the ring. Thumbtacks come pouring out of the sack spreading out over the mat. Cactus picks Douglas up and sets him up over the thumbtacks. Douglas instead reverses it and hits an inverted atomic drop and causes Cactus to land in the corner. Douglas grabs Cactus Jack and nails a northern lights suplex causing Cactus to land back first in the pile of thumbtacks! “Holy shit! Holy shit!” Douglas then grabs the cheese grater and sets Cactus Jack up and starts to grate away the flesh from the forehead of Cactus Jack. Rebel McKean comes running from the back and slides in the ring. Douglas runs at him for a clothesline, but McKean ducked it. Douglas turns around and Rebel McKean hits a double underhook suplex causing Douglas to land on the trash can. McKean leaves the ring as Cactus Jack gets back to his feet. Blood trickles down the face of Cactus Jack as he picks Shane Douglas up and hits the double arm DDT! Cactus Jack goes for the pin and Kenny Jay counts to three.

Winner: and NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion, Cactus Jack

Match Rating: 70

Crowd Rating: 80

Overall Rating: 76

~ Joey Styles hands the ECW World Heavyweight Title to Cactus Jack who holds it high above his head in each corner before heading to the back as Vicky Carvill checks on Shane Douglas.

Overall Show Rating: 65

Edited by efwa4life

• 3 weeks later...

December 24, 1994 – Almost December 25. Once again we have an after show get together at the Yucatan Liquor Stand. Most of the roster that were at Holiday Hell are here. Alex York, The Spoiler (On crutches), and DC Drake are hanging out by the bar, while Carl Oulette, Blue Panther, and Invader 1 are sitting at a table together, and Douglas Captain, Jimmy Garvin, King Kong Bundy, Moondog Spot, and Terry Gordy are all at another table. I make my way to the table with all the writing staff minus Shane Douglas who was still being checked out by Bill Blassie.

Heyman: Hell of a show, huh?

Styles: That was our best show yet!

Van Dam: And we’re only getting better dude.

Iaukea: Well this show could have been better, but Killings and Blue Panther didn’t mesh very well.

Christy: Yeah, the Blitzkrieg Sabu match was better than that, and it was the opener!

Heyman: Well to be fair, Blitzkrieg Sabu was better than a lot of matches.

~ We talked a little longer as we eased into Christmas morning in a drunken stupor.

December 25, 1994 - AWA have fallen to Cult level. Black Dragon, Yoji Anjoh, Robbie Brookside, Yuji Nagata, El Dandy, Mitsuharu Misawa, Maniaco, and Shinya Hashimoto have all agreed to open contracts with AWA!

This is my last post, I finally decided to add it but ECW went under on EWR. I'm starting on a new diary that will be a lot more comedy involved in it.

• 11 months later...