Best New Show of 04-05 Season?

Ananas

The following is a list of new shows that have already debuted on the networks this season:

ABC

Benefactor, The

Boston Legal

Complete Savages

Desperate Housewives

Life As We Know It

Lost

Rodney

Wife Swap

CBS

C.S.I.: New York

Clubhouse

Dr. Vegas

Listen Up

NBC

Father Of the Pride

Hawaii

Joey

LAX

Medical Investigation

WB

Drew Carey's Green Screen

Jack & Bobby

Mountain, The

UPN

Kevin Hill

Second Time Around

Veronica Mars

Edited by Jar Jar Beatnik

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Cena

I'll have to agree and say that so far, I'm really impressed with "Lost." It's a really entertaining show with a good plot. Then I'd also have to say that "Boston Legal" is my 2nd favorite. James Spader is a very good actor and with William Shatner, still just as funny as they were on those last few episodes of "The Practice."

I'll have to agree and say that so far, I'm really impressed with "Lost."  It's a really entertaining show with a good plot.  Then I'd also have to say that "Boston Legal" is my 2nd favorite.  James Spader is a very good actor and with William Shatner, still just as funny as they were on those last few episodes of "The Practice."

Meh..I was one of the ones that when I first saw the commercials and promos and stuff, I thought this show was gonna suck, and probaly be a flop (which it probaly will be) but I have to say, so far I have enjoyed Veronica Mars...although they didn't fuckin show a new episode this Tuesday for some reason. But Veronica Mars gets my vote

I've only seen two new shows this year:

Lost and Life As We Know It.

LAWKI sucks so Lost is my vote.

I had mixed feelings on Life As We Know It. On one hand it's unconventional, which is always a good thing. There were a few positive elements, like the fact that Kelly Osbourne was average, and I don't think anyone can ask more then that from her. However, I'd agree that there was a lot of generic teen drama lore involved. The jury's still out on that one, but probably the only reason I'll be tuning in again next week is that I watch a ton of television.

Meh..I was one of the ones that when I first saw the commercials and promos and stuff, I thought this show was gonna suck, and probaly be a flop (which it probaly will be) but I have to say, so far I have enjoyed Veronica Mars...although they didn't fuckin show a new episode this Tuesday for some reason. But Veronica Mars gets my vote