EWB's Top 50 Women

ROC

britanny.jpg

42. Brittany Murphy

Hotness does not always happen immediately. Case in point, Brittany Murphy. In her first big role in Clueless, she looked far from hot. However, she lost some weight and changed her hair color to blonde, and by the time 2001's Don't Say A Word came around, she started looking hot and gained her career breakthrough thanks to the film. Now, she has been a fixture of the screen with films like Just Married and 8 Mile. The career of this hot one continues to sizzle and looks to for a long time.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natalie Portman is pretty much the only worthwhile entry so far. Stacy Kiebler/Torrie Wilson/Jodie Marsh don't belong anywhere near the top 50, in my opinion. I'd like to say I'd be surprised/shocked when Lindsay Lohan/Hillary Duff comes near to first place, but I won't. Unfortunately.

adriana_lima_044.jpg

41. Adriana Lima

Let me break my orderly mini biographies and state personal opinion. Adriana Lima may be the most beautiful woman alive. This model showed once again a reason why Americans should visit Brazil. The lingerie model's big exposure has come thanks to her sexy ads from Victoria's Secret. Expect much more of her gorgeousness to bearound for generations to come.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

gm_l4.jpg

40. Morgan Webb

You remember that chick who you used to date who destroyed you in video games? This is her hot form. Most everybody knows Ms. Webb as the host of G4TechTV's hit gaming show X-Play. Some may even remember her blonde locks back when she used to give computer tips on The Screen Savers. However, she really gained notice in the eyes of men with her pictorial in Maxim magazine. Expect this gamer to expand her popularity between game fans and non-gamers alike in the future.

kate_beckinsale005.jpg

39. Kate Beckinsale

As one of the key actress brought over during the British Invasion in acting that started in the late 1990s, Kate Beckinsale has managed to become more famous than the others brought over before her. Beckinsale's natural beauty has worked in a variety of different roles. From 1940s nurse to vampire to smart college student, Kate has managed to play the different roles with an easiness and talentthat most other actresses don't have. Her talent has kept her on the A-list as well. Look for her next year in the planned sequel to her hit Underworld.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

trish.jpg

38. Trish Stratus

When Trish Stratus debuted in the WWF in 2000, many men took notice. Her curvacous body and seductive manner made men fall in love with her. Her original role in the fed was a manager, however, later in her career, she actually learned how to wrestle. Her newfound wrestling talent soon made her a person raved by wrestling critics for being more than just a knockout. With ability and looks on her side, the WWE Women's Champion and former WWE Babe of the Year continues to impress fans and non-fans of the sport.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

sh04.jpg

36. Salma Hayek

With a curvy look all her own, Salma Hayek has become one of the top Latina actress in America. Her big break came in 1995, with director Robert Rodriguez's film Desperado. Her next role was in another Rodriguez film From Dusk Till Dawn as a sexy vampire stripper. After those two films, Hayek took roles in films like Fools Rush In, Dogma, Wild Wild West, and Julie Taymor's film Frida. With a count of 6 films planned over the next year, Hayek is not going away anytime soon.

Well, that's all in today's batch. 35-26 tomorrow. Until then, peace.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt