EWB's Top 50 Women

ROC

KW8.jpg

29. Kate Winslet

As another major export of the British invasion, Kate Winslet's career boomed hugely with the biggest film of all time, Titanic. Afterwards, Winslet strayed from traditional Hollywood type roles, only recently reappearing in bigger films like The Life of David Gale and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. While some have said that Winslet has wasted her opportunity to capitalize on massive success, Winslet has not minded going in a different direction than everyone's expects her to go.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amy_smart01.jpg

28. Amy Smart

Only in Hollywood can people be made stars solely by being topless. The trick worked in the past with Julianne Moore in Short Cuts and Shannon Elizabeth in American Pie. It also worked very well for Amy Smart in Road Trip. The film became a breakout hit when it was released in 2000 and led Smart to her other roles. Smart soon starred in Rat Race, which was released in 2001. However, her next two big roles only came recently in 2004, when she was in The Butterfly Effect and Starsky and Hutch. Smart looks to continue her success with the planned film Caught In The Act, which still hasn't determined a release date as of this typing.

NB_S854_Kournikova_Anna.jpg

27. Anna Kournikova

Never before has a sports star become so famous solely on looks and not on athletic achievement. However, Kournikova's sexing up of her tennis image has paid off in spades with her being one of the richest athletes in the world. While she has not won a tourney yet, Kournikova is one of the biggest names in tennis. Expect the lady to continue her famous run as a model and maybe she'll finally win a tournament in the future too.

Can't really...with actual facts cuz as you said it's just an opinion :P, but I've never found ARia hot...I guess mainly because I've seen some transvesdike (sp?) that looks just like her...so basically she kind of looks like a guy to me :/. Although it's evident she's not :pervert: ...I dunno why, just do.

And Kate Winslet...I don't know either, I think Titanic made her more ugly or something.. :mellow: but her I've never really found hot either...And the putting the Ashlee simpson there was sort of a rebuttle to those saying she was ugly..I've just found her hot since she 'surfaced', even with the Owen Wilson jokes :P...and yea she does have a big ass nose. But her voice is hot too...IMO...:/

Can't really...with actual facts cuz as you said it's just an opinion :P, but I've never found ARia hot...I guess mainly because I've seen some transvesdike (sp?) that looks just like her...so basically she kind of looks like a guy to me :/. Although it's evident she's not :pervert: ...I dunno why, just do.

And Kate Winslet...I don't know either, I think Titanic made her more ugly or something.. :mellow: but her I've never really found hot either...And the putting the Ashlee simpson there was sort of a rebuttle to those saying she was ugly..I've just found her hot since she 'surfaced', even with the Owen Wilson jokes :P...and yea she does have a big ass nose. But her voice is hot too...IMO...:/

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

To be honest, there are better pics, but they aren't that big of an improvement. Ellison = :thumbsup: but Kate Winslet does nothing for me. And am I the only one who thinks Anna Kournikova looks really old in that picture? :\

Oh Really?

Stop editing your posts :(

That picture isn't that good, in my opinion, the light makes her legs look too thin.

SV-ASimpson-C_2x3_240.jpg

Thats a better pic, but it's still offputting by the arse in her chin.

Edited by Kaney

I call a witch hunt on whoever voted for that thing.

Krazy_K, Paidy, and wCwCreator

Get to work AS.

Just so you know, I'm stopping today's installment at #21.

gwen_stefani022.jpg

25. Gwen Stefani

When Gwen Stefani and No Doubt released their Tragic Kingdom album in the mid 90s, they nor anyone else knew it would become one of the biggest albums of the 1990s. The group led by Stefani has since become one of the biggest bands in the world. Stefani's voice and look could be a big part of that reason why they are a huge band now. Her Monroe-esque look and natural beauty and talent have certainly helped. After years of success with No Doubt, Stefani is now heading for a solo career and a film career as she stars in the upcoming The Aviator.

Coming up: A not so happy CSAMH. :shifty:

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

hawk5.jpg

24. Milla Jovovich

By embracing a much different look than traditional Hollywood, Milla Jovovich has gained a good fanbase for being different than the ordinary. Jovovich began to work as a model in Europe and soon the US. She then got a key breakthrough in her career by starring in 1997's The Fifth Element. Over the next seven years she starred in films like Zoolander, No Good Deed, and the Resident Evil adaptation. After the success of both RE films, Jovovich looks to continue on that success in more film in the future.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Ah hahahahahaha! Gwen Stefani is good...That has cheered me up although the link didn't work first time....

I'm guessing Milla which means she's too LOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

EDIT: Aaaaaaggggh! Picture of doooooooooom!

I now hate Google....

I won't post all the almighty pictures of Mmmmmilla but she does deserve a better send off than that!!

www.millaj.com That's where you need to go!

Become enlightened!

At the age of 11 voted one of Revlon's 3 most unforgettable women in the world.

Now that's pretty impressive.

Lush model, decent enough actress, decent singer, tv presenter, artist.

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Oh yeah and cheekbones you could slice cheese on....you hear me...CHEESE!

lorealcanada1.jpg

HUZZAAAAAH!

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster