EWB's Top 50 Women

ROC

christina%20milian15h.jpg

23. Christina Milian

With her big transformation from mere mild mannered pop star to sex pot thanks to her 2004 video "Dip It Low", Christina Milian has truly gotten men to notice her look. Milian launched her pop career in 2002 with the single "AM to PM". She quickly got noticed by the film community and starred in 2003's Lost Don't Cost A Thing. Next up on her film repetoire is the Get Shorty sequel Be Cool, which could be her first true hit as an actress. Whether singing or acting, everything looks beautiful for and on Christina Milian.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

avril_lavigne221012.jpg

22. Avril Lavigne

You guys suck. Well, the ones who voted this ugly one on the list, anyway.

NOTE: All things stated in this list entry is the personal opinion of TheROC-Revolt and should not be treated as anything other than such.

Short Version: It's my opinion.

modelling22.jpg

21. Maria Sharapova

With a major tourney win in 2004, Maria Sharapova immediately got noticed as the future of tennis. Her looks certainly heavn't hurt her career potential either. Look for bright things for this young talent who has already done something Ms. Kournikova hasn't.

That's all the women for today, tomorrow brings 20-11.

sarah003.jpg

20. Sarah Michelle Gellar

Since everybody that is fans of the Buffyverse might know everything there is to know about SMG, I won't bother. Speaking of that, I need to go to the local Blockbuster. Be right back!

*goes to rent I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scream 2, Cruel Intentions, and both Scooby-Doo movies, plus the number of Buffy box sets there*

Okay, I'm back, on to the next girl!

gm_l2.jpg

19. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson)

In early 2004, men stood up and watched as another video honey invaded their screens. The only difference between her and the others: She was in the band. Stacy Ferguson's sexiness was partly noticed in BEP's first single "Where Is The Love?", but she showed off pure hotness in the video to "Hey Mama". Since then, Fergie has embraced her sex appeal in shoots for Maxim (see above) and even made their annual Hot 100 in 2004.

carmen_electra_ii_l11.jpg

18. Carmen Electra

No matter how much men change the women they like or think are hot, one person seems to never leave men's minds. That person is Carmen Electra. The woman became a sex bomb through the 90s thanks to her Playboy photo shoots. Soon after, Carmen got her break by replacing Jenny Mccarthy on MTV's show Singled Out. Next came Baywatch and afterwards she took some movie roles. She reemerged in the spotlight during 2003-2004 with her marriage to rocker Dave Navarro. However, whether she's married or single, 20 or 60, men will NEVER change their view on Carmen Electra.

gm_l4.jpg

17. Kirsten Dunst

When you look at who Kirsten Dunst has starred with in films, it's no surprise that she became famous herself. Dunst first gained notice with her roles in films like Jumanji and Interview With The Vampire. However, she gained notice as a teen with two very different roles in both The Virgin Suicides and Bring It On. Since then, Dunst has continued her skyrocketing career with roles in Spider-Man, Mona Lisa Smile, and the recent Wimbledon. Expect the A-list and Dunst to be linked for a long time.

I always think Kirsten Dunst is funn looking, a bit alien-esque...Not very stunning at all...But strangely alluring.

Hard to explain.

And Carmen Electra was an answer in a pub quiz I did last night...So I'm eternally grateful to her....Took ages to dredge her name out of my memory though.

rach028.jpg

16. Rachel Stevens

As 1/7 (soon afterwards 1/6) of S Club 7, Rachel Stevens became one of the UK's most known figures. After the band started to break up, however, she quickly bailed on her own. The girl has created a few solo albums on her own, including the most recent release Funky Dory, which brought the single "Some Girls". While most US men may never truly know about Stevens, the UK has not resisted Stevens' charm and beauty.

I always think Kirsten Dunst is funn looking, a bit alien-esque...Not very stunning at all...But strangely alluring.

Hard to explain.

billy_corgan.jpg

Kirsten Dunst

corgan.jpg

Billy Corgan

Sarah Michelle Gellar is easily the best of the entries so far. :wub:

EDIT : I take that back. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Rachel Stevens are easily the two best entries so far. :wub::wub:

Edited by Kaney

vida_guerra02.jpg

15. Vida Guerra

You know why J'Lo isn't on the list? This is why. Vida Guerra has made a career out of her giant rump. Guerra has made many appearances on shows like Chappelle's Show and has worked as a model since the discovery. So, J'Lo, I'm sorry to say your rump has been overtaken.