Superman star Christopher Reeve reported dead.

Guest Angry Baboon

I was in shock when I saw the title of the thread...I just can't believe it. He had worked so hard to overcome his disability, and he was determined to one day walk again; and now he will never get that opportunity.

A very sad day indeed.

RIP Christopher Reeve

Guest Ringmaster

Well that was kind of a shocker, what with all the stuff we've been hearing for years about how he would walk again. I always enjoyed Reeves work and the backlash where people said he only started caring about paralyzed people when he became paralyzed is bullshit. People always find a reason to nitpick other people. Anyways, RIP Superman.

They always say deaths come in threes... but I never thought Reeves would be one of them. They always talked about how well he was doing, and he was frequently making public appearances. I remember he was on Larry King Live about a year ago talking about Stem Cell Research.

Speaking of which, the media has already grabbed ahold of this and used it as a springboard to talk about Stem Cell research in the presidential campaign. Look for Rush Limbaugh to call this a conspiracy by the liberals to get people on board for Stem Cell research.

Trust Maddox to put out the same predictable bullshit that I expect from every change to his site, he's so predictable it's actually quite sad, more sad than the fact he feels the need to attack a cripple to feel, as he himself might say, "[Like Maddox has] the biggest balls in the universe".

:rolleyes:

What is creeping me out is that Doomsday wassent involved

One thing that I noticed...

Was Superman had hair...

But Lex Luthor didn't....

And Christopher Reeve was bald in his last days......

Hmmm

Serouisly though, it is a bit sad with him passing.

Lex Luthor is bald, and is the nemesis of Superman.

Christopher Reeve was bald at the time of his death...

I'm saying that it was a cheap scam by Luthor to make people think that the Caped Crusader was dead.

But then I said it was just a joke.

Lex Luthor is bald, and is the nemesis of Superman.

Christopher Reeve was bald at the time of his death...

I'm saying that it was a cheap scam by Luthor to make people think that the Caped Crusader was dead.

But then I said it was just a joke.

Edited by thuganomic

UP, that was just simply retarded. How many people actually work for a cause before they or someone they know are victimized by it? Reeves spent millions of his own money to find a cure here. He's done several fund raisers and had stem cell research has actually become a public issue. He's made people more aware of what needs to be done......what else do you really want him to do?

I don't necessarily believe it. I thought it was funny before he died, and I still think it's funny. I mainly posted it since it has been referenced a bit on the board (even in a couple of peoples sigs). Anyway, might have been a bit out of line for his fans so if it really did offend anyone I apologise.