Iron Maiden cant be sought

Infinte Fire

woo.. my iron maiden cds arrived.. 9 of em i have 16 iron maiden albums now!

hell yeah! ROCK ONN BROTHERS!

Iron Maiden

Killers

Piece Of Mind

The Number Of The Beast

7th Son Of a 7th Son

No Prayer For The Dying

Virtual XI

The X Factor

Fear Of The Dark

Brave New World

Live After Death

Live At Donnington

Rock In Rio

Somewhere In Time

Edward The Great, Greatest Hits

Dance Of Death

:devil:

Edited by Infinte Fire

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, there's no way maiden are overrated, and sure, not everyone's gonn alike them, but i personally do, and im v impressed you've got so many albums, i wish i could say i had that many, i only have two (edward the great and dance of death) oh and visions of the beast dvd, seriously though, dance of death is a sweet album

lol, there's no way maiden are overrated, and sure, not everyone's gonn alike them, but i personally do, and im v impressed you've got so many albums, i wish i could say i had that many, i only have two (edward the great and dance of death) oh and visions of the beast dvd, seriously though, dance of death is a sweet album

Poison > Maiden.

Excuse me while I laugh hysterically for a half-hour. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Really, get off Bret Michaels' wang. Poison...better than Maiden...:lol:

Iron Maiden are far from "overrated", they were one of the first "traditional metal" style bands and a whole hell of a lot of today's bands (yes, even the shite nu-metal bands) owe a shitload to both Maiden and Priest.

Erm, no, not really. I know a fair few Maiden fans (17-19 years old),

Preach it brother. While I may not have any Maiden CDs I have a wangload of mp3s and there isn't one of them that I don't enjoy, whether it's "Number of the Beast" or "Children of the Damned" or whatever.

I didn't say that I don't like them. I like them, but they ARE overrated.

Just like AFI. Personally, I LOVE AFI to death, but they're getting the same treatment that Maiden gets... ie. people liking them without really liking anything else from the similar genres.

If you're anything younger than 25, chances are, your liking of Iron Maiden is fad based. I called them overrated because of this. AFI is overrated too, having just as many "fad-fans" as Maiden, if not more.

I'm just throwing out numbers here, but I'm guessing that only about 25% of Maiden/AFI fans are actually real fans of the band, and not just "fad-fans".

Back to my original point: Maiden is good...but they're not as good as they're made out to be, which in turn, makes them overrated.

...they're getting the same treatment that Maiden gets... ie. people liking them without really liking anything else from the similar genres.

You retard. What you're saying here is that if someone likes a band from a genre they don't otherwise like, then it's only fad based, which of course is complete and utter gobshite. I agree with the above post, shut the fuck up.

Good day.