Deathrow Wrestling

You are without a doubt a twisted genius! I love the roster (Apart from Jeff! But I'll live with it!) I really like the idea but when I saw the name I thought it was going to be convict's fighting and then being put to death if they lost! lol

Choose Your Poison Match = Ratings!

Don't have a clue what it is but hope it involves Jeff being poisoned!

Can't wait for the show!

Shay-D

I'd guess choose your poison would be another name for a bring your own weapon match

Deathrow Heavyweight Championship

Tables, Ladders, and Barbed Wire Match

Spanish Angel vs. 'The Panther' Seth Shai w/ Halloween Barbie

Deathrow Junior-Heavyweight Championship

Pure Wrestling Match

'The Teen Idol' Cade Sydal w/ Candice vs. 'Killer' Khanstance Carleigh

Deathrow Deathcore Championship

Buckets of Gore Deathmatch

Pogo the Clown vs. Abdullah the Butcher

Junior-Heavyweight Number One Contender Match

Choose Your Poison Match

Jeff Hardy w/ Chris Extascy vs. Chris Sydal

Tag Team Mayhem

Tornado Tag Match

The Rainbow Coalition of Lodi and 'The Hardcore Homo' Angel vs. The Masked Nazis

'The Rock Superstar' Joey Idol w/ Hollywood Inc. vs. 'The Fighting Rabbi' Harold Goldstein

Shinto Kabuki vs. 'Dastardly' Denny Ray w/ Creek Walker

I'm going to forego predictions save one...

I'm really going to enjoy this. A twisted lil' experiment you've got here Syco. I'm very much looking forward to how you bring it to life.

I hope you are kidding by that. Damien Steele sucked ass in the ring.

Hey, I was watching Hardcore Conception, the first XPW show I saw, and he was the only thing that I was really impressed with.

Not saying much though. I mean, he looked golden in that Cage match, even if his opponent was Big Dick. :P

Well Syco, I don't normally read this type of diary, but this is just twisted enough that I HAD to check it out. And from what I've seen so far...

You are one messed up dude.

And I mean that in a good way of course. :)

As far as predictions go...I'll pick Spanish Angel, Cade Sydal, Abby, Jeff Hardy, The Masked Nazi's, Goldstein (The Fighting Rabbi is TOO good to lose), And Denny Ray.

Deathrow Wrestling Presents

UnderGround

Deathrow Heavyweight Championship

Tables, Ladders, and Barbed Wire Match

Spanish Angel vs. 'The Panther' Seth Shai w/ Halloween Barbie

Deathrow Junior-Heavyweight Championship

Pure Wrestling Match

'The Teen Idol' Cade Sydal w/ Candice vs. 'Killer' Khanstance Carleigh

Deathrow Deathcore Championship

Buckets of Gore Deathmatch

Pogo the Clown vs. Abdullah the Butcher

Junior-Heavyweight Number One Contender Match

Choose Your Poison Match

Jeff Hardy w/ Chris Extascy vs. Chris Sydal

Tag Team Mayhem

Tornado Tag Match

The Rainbow Coalition of Lodi and 'The Hardcore Homo' Angel vs. The Masked Nazis

'The Rock Superstar' Joey Idol w/ Hollywood Inc. vs. 'The Fighting Rabbi' Harold Goldstein

Shinto Kabuki vs. 'Dastardly' Denny Ray w/ Creek Walker

Along with a 'Partnership Ceremony' from The Rainbow Coalition, in which they will introduce their new 'Partner'

All that, and more, from 'The Warehouse', in Los Angeles, California. If you ain't got tickets, your SoL, because you can't get in at the door!

Available on DVD through BlankCorp.com

Me, I'am not all big on this "Hardcore Underground" feds like XPW and CZW, the only names I'am famliar with is Jeff Hardy, Kaos AKA Joey Idol and Supreme. THe last two because I saw something about XPW on the Man Show. But anywho, I'am read it and seen if I learn anything because you learn something new everyday.

Guest y2gudge

The characters are off the wall in their absolute prejudice and stereotypical connotations but I really am liking the backstory. The first event you are to write looks to be quite strong and hoping for a good 'Bucket of Gore' write-up!

*y2gudge*

• 2 months later...