Censors enter plasma shock

ROC

Credit - IMDB

Chris Rock To Host Academy Awards

Get your "rock the Oscars" jokes ready -- comedian Chris Rock has been announced as the host of the 77th Academy Awards, his first time at bat for the show. Producer Gil Cates broke the news of the fresh Oscar blood Thursday morning, stating that "I am a huge fan of Chris Rock. He always makes me laugh and he always has something interesting to say. Chris represents the best of the new generation of comics. Having him host the Oscars is terrific. I can't wait." Rock, who made his film debut in Beverly Hills Cop II and shot to fame with Saturday Night Live, is no stranger to award shows, having hosted the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards; he's also won three Emmys and two Grammys. As for his recent film shenanigans, Rock is currently shooting The Longest Yard with fellow SNL alumnus Adam Sandler, and provides one of the voices in the upcoming animated flick Madagascar.

Look at these things *Holds oscar* Who the fuck is this guy, you know Oscar wern't no negro. He was some rich white guy. Where the fuck are all the negro awards? I aint handing no white boy his oscar, he can come get it himself. Repeat ad naseum.

Look at these things *Holds oscar* Who the fuck is this guy, you know Oscar wern't no negro. He was some rich white guy. Where the fuck are all the negro awards? I aint handing no white boy his oscar, he can come get it himself. Repeat ad naseum.

Woah, thats realistic. Have you had a sneak peak at the script?

how less of a life do you need to have to even care about the oscars ? Not to speak of actualy whatching that neverending pice of bad movie asskissing ?

I probably wouldn't have given a crap if it weren't for the fact that they picked somebody out of the ordinary to host them. And...I don't watch them either.

Chris Rock has sold out, thats nice.  I still wont watch

Wait. How has Chris rock sold out just because he's hosting the Oscars? Has he ever spoken out against the Oscars?

how less of a life do you need to have to even care about the oscars ? Not to speak of actualy whatching that neverending pice of bad movie asskissing ?

I probably wouldn't have given a crap if it weren't for the fact that they picked somebody out of the ordinary to host them. And...I don't watch them either.

Uh ? He is special ?

Uh ? He is special ?