What's your XBOX Live GamerTag?

Corizzle

I figured I'd make this topic to see which people here have XBOX Live and which games you play the most on it...

GT: Corey31

Games Most Played:

ESPN NFL 2K5

ESPN NHL 2K5

Project Gothem 2

Other Live Games I own:

Unreal Championship(Just got, never played yet)

Top Spin

Amped 2

Phantasy Star Online

I don't have X-Box Live right now (I lost it =\), but I'm getting a new one soon and my Gamertag will be Mysterio2000X. (I use that for everything, heh)

Games that I have/will have/hope to have:

Halo 2

Mortal Kombat: Deception

Ghost Recon (First one)

Madden 2K5

I know I have a few others, but I dont remember those by memory. Heh, I'll update this if I do get some newer games and stuff.

I don't have it yet, but i'm getting it soon (I'm just checking out router's and shit at the minute, plus trying to find 2 extra long cables to go across my landing). Games i've got that are Live

Amped 2, Madden 2004 (Fuck you, i'm British, I don't give a shit if joe Blogs was traded to Miami from Los Angeles in the off season :shifty:), Ghost Recon (First one), Top Spin Tennis, and the hockey and basketball XSN games (Can't remember their names). Also, today i'm hopefully getting PES4 :D So once I get it, i'll tell you all my tag :shifty:

I don't have it yet, but i'm getting it soon (I'm just checking out router's and shit at the minute, plus trying to find 2 extra long cables to go across my landing). Games i've got that are Live

Amped 2, Madden 2004 (Fuck you, i'm British, I don't give a shit if joe Blogs was traded to Miami from Los Angeles in the off season :shifty:), Ghost Recon (First one), Top Spin Tennis, and the hockey and basketball XSN games (Can't remember their names). Also, today i'm hopefully getting PES4 :D So once I get it, i'll tell you all my tag :shifty: