Smallville - Official Thread

thuganomic

Yes, I know everyone's pretty tired of these threads by now, but bear with me :P

I really liked it. The only thing I didn't like was the shift between Lex and Clark. Clark just comes out and says, "This friendship is over"? What the fuck?

The segment with Lionel's haircut and the attempted murders were awesome. I don't think anyone died though. The Kara twist was a good one, and I can't wait to see what Jor-El does to Clark. It was a really good episode for me, and I can't wait for Season 4.....even without Pete :angry:

Thoughts?

Edited by thuganomic

Yes, I know everyone's pretty tired of these threads by now, but bear with me  :P 

I really liked it. The only thing I didn't like was the shift between Lex and Clark. Clark just comes out and says, "This friendship is over"? What the fuck?

The segment with Lionel's haircut and the attempted murders were awesome. I don't think anyone died though. The Kara twist was a good one, and I can't wait to see what Jor-El does to Clark. It was a really good episode for me, and I can't wait for Season 4.....even without Pete  :angry:

Thoughts?

To put it simple...Ace.

And as for the whole shift between Lex and Clark...that wasn't exactly coming from out of nowhere :/. He was highly pissed...with a right, the dude was doing the same thing as Lionel, and with the added pressure from Kira putting the thoughts of betrayal into his head, he had every right ot just come out and say that their friendship was over.

And Chloe died. At least that was the way it was portrayed..I'm sure eventually she will appear next season and there will be an explination, but as far as season 3 goes, she's dead and gone, the house blew up as soon as she entered it. but like I said this was a great episode...and I don't feel like waiting for season 4.

Great episode, can't wait till next season...I don't see how Chloe could survive though....but weirder things have happened so who nows.

Someone came up with a good idea on the thing with Lionel shaving his head, maybe he didn't try to kill Lex, maybe Lionel is switching bodies with him.

Can't wait to see what happens with Clark...man, the one thing I hate about kick ass cliff hangers...the bloody wait till next season :(

Edited by BlackFlagg

I didn't catch the part where Chloe dies. I haven't seen this show in a while, I'm glad I caught the finale.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Chloe come back as a ghost or something, WWE writers could give them a hand with that angle.

Chloe didn't die. There's no way anybody died.....

The only actor leaving next season is Sam Jones, who plays Pete. Everyone else is supposed to return, along with perhaps some more people. I was reading something on another forum in which they believed that the house that blew up wasn't the house that Chloe and her dad entered. For some reason, that makes sense to me. I think that the explosion was rigged by the witness protection program, designed to throw Lionel Luthor off their tails.

• 2 weeks later...

*FINALLY* The finale aired in the U.K last night and I thought...wow.

The first time Lex looked like the evil git he'd become - it was that suit and that glass for some reason...I just got that vibe.

My jaw dropped at Chloe...she ain't dead...please she ain't dead.

However, I won't shed a tear if Lana's plane crashed.

Nice twist of Kara not being Kara.

Oh - Lex isn't dead, but like Chloe and Clark - the question is how they will survive/comback.

Guest homerjfry

The episode was fantastic. That is what good TV is all about. The ending montage was amazing, and Clark returning as the real Superman it looks like (complete with insane powers that he can control) is great. I can't wait for next season. Thank god I have Smallville and the OC to keep my faith in prime time dramas. Oh yeah, Everwood is a damn great show too, but I don't think anyone here watches it.

• 8 months later...

I don't mind the silliness, I mind Jensen Ackles. That character has done absolutely nothing since coming to the show. Erica Durance is great, and I hope they find a way to keep her around longer, but Ackles must go, and since he just signed on to do some other show for The WB, hopefully that means he's gonna leave.

At first I thought the whole witch thing was pretty stupid and too far out there, but then it is a show based on a comic book character with different meteor freaks every week...so I guess it's not too much of a stretch. The whole storyline has grown on me a little bit now and I actually liked the last episode. Lionel is still probably my favorite character despite his "changed" ways...although I have my doubts about him.

As for the three stones...Clark has one correct? And now Lana has one. Was what was used earlier in the season to transfer Lionel and Clark one of the three stones? Or is it still yet to be found.

As for the three stones...Clark has one correct? And now Lana has one. Was what was used earlier in the season to transfer Lionel and Clark one of the three stones? Or is it still yet to be found.

I'm pretty sure that's the one Bridgette Crosby has. She busted that guy out of prison with the stone.

Is she evil? Or is she mainly hanging on to it to protect it?