Industrial

Enter Blue Guy

I've always had a soft spot for Industrial rock music, the problem is I'm only familiar with a few bands. I know the more well known stuff like Nine Inch Nails and Rammstein, but I can't listen to the same songs over and over again forever. I know Industrial isn't as popular as it used to be when it had it's intial boom years back, but I still like to listen to it once in awhile. But first I need the name of a few good bands and songs.

Thanks in advance.

eh....Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Fear Factory, KMFDM, Front Line Assembly, Klute, Sweet Noise, Pigface, Suicide Commando, Front 242, Ohgr, Bile, Android Lust, Lamb, Pig, Stomkern, and Antihelix.

So says my Industrial lovin' friend. He couldn't name songs though.

Edited by Pepsi

eh....Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Fear Factory, KMFDM, Front Line Assembly, Klute, Sweet Noise, Pigface, Suicide Commando, Front 242, Ohgr, Bile, Android Lust, Lamb, Pig, Stomkern, and Antihelix.

So says my Industrial lovin' friend.  He couldn't name songs though.

So says my Industrial lovin' friend.  He couldn't name songs though.

You stole every band I was going to say. :angry:

Skinny Puppy:

I'mmortal

Pro-Test

EmpTe

Ghostman

Past Present

Use Less

Addiction

Addiction (KMFDM Remix)

Pigface:

Suck (ft. Trent Reznor)

Tapeworm

Winnebage Induced Tapeworm (Remix)

nine inch nails:

Gave Up

Happiness In Slavery

Physical (You're So)

Wish

Last

Throw This Away

Slipping Away

Sin

Reptile

Ten Miles High

(I could go on and on, but that's just the cream of the crop out of the bands Pepsi listed. Industrial is hard to find these days, so I haven't heard a few of those groups, but I'm looking for some shit right now. Also, I know you probably didn't want any NIN, but I gave it to you anyways.)

EDIT:

Here

Just enter a band, say Skinny Puppy, and it'll come up with bands that are like the band you entered in. Good stuff.

Edited by Tristof Kitler

You could try Godflesh, especially their compilation disc "In All Languages". I personally own that plus their second album "Streetcleaner", and am also hunting down some other albums. For songs, I'd recommend the following:

Avalanche Master Song

Crush My Soul

Circle Of Shit

I, Me, Mine

Love Is A Dog From Hell

Empyreal 2

Nailbomb is also 'sort-of' Industrial. It's a project with Max Cavalera and Alex Newport (from the band Fudge Tunnel). They have some good songs like World of Shit, For Fuck's Sake, etc.