World Wrestling Federation 1992

pigeon

Great show Pigeon, Glad to see this back as you're one of my favorite writers in the dome. I like the way you're handling LOD, I think a heel turn would work out great for them. Don't know about HBK saying "ass" back in 92, Since the audience were a bunch of little kids. Bret's partner is gonna be Owen imo.

British Bulldog vs. Bob Backlund

Bret Hart and partner vs. Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel

The Undertaker vs. Terrific Terry Taylor

The Natural Disasters vs. The Nasty Boys

Big Bossman vs. Repo Man

Legion of Doom vs. The Bushwhackers

Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

Saturday Night's Main Event - 9.26.02

Gorilla Monsoon: Hello everybody and welcome to another huge edition of WWF wrestling. I'm Gorilla Monsoon alongside Bobby The Brain Heenan, and we've got some great matches coming up Brain.

Bobby Heenan: You're right about that Monsoon. I for one can't wait to see who Bret Hart chooses as a partner. That's if there's anyone who would team with a woman beater ...

Monsoon: Oh come on. I know there are lots of superstars who would be happy to team with Bret. What about the titles we've got on the line tonight?

Heenan: I've said it before Monsoon, I think we're going to see new tag champs tonight. The Nasty Boys are a great team, and they've got the advantage - Jimmy Hart at ringside.

Monsoon: They sure do, but I would never count the champs out. They're big enough to handle Jimmy Hart and The Nasty Boys. And of course in our main event Bob Backlund makes his long awaited return when he takes on the British Bulldog for the Intercontinental title. Right now though, let's go to Howard Finkel in the ring.

Before they do go to the ring, they air a commercial for Survivor Series. It features Flair, Savage and The Undertaker heavily.

95%

Legion of Doom vs. The Bushwhackers

The Bushwhackers are on their way to ringside when they come back to the action, and the fans aren't exactly blowing the roof off the building. They do get loud though when it's the LoD's turn to make their way to the ring. Again, there's no sign of a heel turn from either of them as they slap hands on the way down. The opening exchanges are pretty even, but Hawk takes control of things with a thumb to the eye of Luke which the referee doesn't catch. Luke soon finds himself in the LoD. As the match wears on it becomes noticeable that Hawk is in heel mode, drawing Butch in to cheat and taking advantage of the ref's count to choke Luke. Animal resorts to no such tactics when he is in though. Heenan on commentary has picked up on this and suggests that Hawk should ditch Animal. Eventually Luke manages to floor Hawk with a neckbreaker and crawl over to Butch for the hot tag. Hawk makes the tag to animal just as Butch reaches him, and all four men are soon brawling.

In the mayhem, the ref gets bumped, when Animal irish whips Luke and squashes the official in the corner. LoD get the upper hand and toss Butch from the ring, allowing them to hit the Doomsday Device on Luke. Hawk hooked the leg for the cover, but the official was still out and could not count to three. Hawk looked very frustrated at this point and beat the mat. Animal tried to revive the ref to no avail. At this point Butch crawled back in the ring, unseen by either member of LoD. He dropkicked Hawk from behind sending him through the ropes. luke soon got up and joined in the attack on Animal. They hit the Battering Ram on Animal, and Luke tried to revive the ref while Butch went for the cover. Hawk crawled back in the ring though, this time brandishing a chair. First Butch and then Luke were cracked over the back with it before Hawk threw it from the ring. He revived the ref before making a pin on Luke and the ref counted to three as a huge portion of the crowd booed.

Winners: Legion of Doom

(58/68/35)

Butch basically no-sold everything, which ruined the match. Luke basically no-sold everything, which ruined the match.

Hawk rolls out of the ring and grabs hold of the chair again. All three of the other men in the match are still down. Butch is first to make it to his feet and he gets floored again with a chairshot to the head. Luke gets up and gets the same treatment just as Animal gets up and notices what has happened. He looks furious and gets in Hawk's face, with both of them shouting at each-other. The crowd are half booing Hawk and cheering Animal.

Monsoon: I can't believe what I'm seeing here. The legion of Doom seem to be erupting right in front of our eyes.

Heenan: I'm telling you Monsoon, Hawk needs to get rid of Animal. He's holding him back.

The crowd then cheer as Paul Ellering comes from the back with a concerned look on his face. He takes the mic from Finkel as he gets to the ring.

Ellering: What is going on here? I've known you two for years. I can't believe what you've done here tonight Hawk. Are you going to let all the hard work you've done, all the sweat and blood and broken bones, go to waste? Are you really going to turn your back on this man here, who is like your brother? Are you going to say goodbye to the greatest team of all time just like that?

Monsoon: Ellering is making sense here.

Heenan: Don't listen to him Hawk, you're better off without him.

Ellering: Well what about it Hawk? Listen to these fans. Listen to me, your mentor for so long.

Hawk gives this consideration for a moment and then gives Ellering a look of disdain. He swings his chair back and aims it at his manager's head, but Animal catches it in mid swing to a huge pop. Animal manages to pull the chair away from Hawk, and the crowd are really behind him now as Hawk backs off. Animal swings back the chair, looks at Ellering, and waffles his manager to huge heat.

Heenan: I knew he would do that Monsoon. LoD, they're a unit, you can't have one without the other ...

Monsoon: I just cannot believe what I am witnessing.

Hawk looks as surprised as everyone else by what Animal has just done, but he soon gets a huge grin on his face and embraces him. Then as the crowd boo loudly, they pick Paul Ellering up. Animal puts him on his shoulders and Hawk climbs to the top. Doomsday Device!

The Bushwhackers are back up again, and they take the fight to LoD with the crowd behind them. They get the upper hand at first, but Animal gets hold of the steel chair and catches both of them square in the head. They hit the Doomsday Device on both of the Bushwhackers before walking to the back obviously pleased with themselves.

72%

Paul Ellering gained overness from this segment. Animal's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Animal gained overness from this turn. Hawk's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Hawk gained overness from this turn.

Monsoon: I am almost lost for words here. I just cannot believe that the Legion of Doom would turn their back on the fans and on Paul Ellering, who was their friend and father figure for so long.

Heenan: I wish you really were lost for words so i could get a word in edgeways. This is the best thing that ever happened to LoD. They want to get the tag titles back, that's exactly the attitude they need to show. There's no room for sentiment in wrestling Monsoon. You know that ...

Monsoon: Let's just move onto our next match. I can't believe this ...

Big Bossman vs. Repo Man

Nailz is still suspended, so this was clearly just something for Bossman to do in the meantime. The feud between those two has really died in recent weeks though, and Monsoon is now talking about the blowoff match being moved from Survivor Series to the next SNME. The match in the ring right now gets basically ignored as the announcers discuss the LoD turn, as well as the card for the rest of the night, and for Survivor Series so far. Those who watched the match though could be pleasantly surprised with its quality. These guys really put on a decent show tonight, and the crowd who were apathetic at the start were into it by the end. Bossman went over very clealy here, although it wasn't a total squash. Repo Man did get a few minutes of sneaky offense before the big babyface comeback, and the Bossman Slam.

Winner: Big Bossman

(69/58/81)

Monsoon: The Bossman really looked impressive there, watch out Nailz, cause he is after you!

Heenan: Don't worry Monsoon, he won't have to look far and wide to find Nailz.

As they speak, Vince McMahon has made his way to the ring and has a mic in his hand.

McMahon: Please welcome my guest at this time, he is the man who will face Ric Flair at Survivor Series for the WWF title, he is of course, the one and only Macho Man, Randy Savage.

Savage gets a great reception on his way out to the ring, and he milks it, posing to the fans on each side of the ring in turn.

McMahon: Alright Macho Man, on November 15th, at Survivor Series, you go one on one with the Nature Boy, Ric Flair. It's your big chance to win back the World Wrestling Federation championship.

Savage: That's right McMahon. November 15, mark it down on your calenders. That's the day that Macho Madness is going to take over again. Ever since that punk Ric Flair, and his lackeys stole the title from me I've been waiting for my chance McMahon. And lemme tell you somethin, Ric Flair won't know what's hit him. I'm going to run wild all over Richfield and all over Ric Flair, and I'm gonna win back the world title! Oh yeah, diggit!

McMahon: But what about the Rat pack? You must be worried about their involvement or potential involvement in the match as ...

As McMahon has been talking Flair, Razor and Perfect have made their way to the ring. Despite the whole crowd booing loudly, he doesn't notice them till they're in the ring.

McMahon: Ric Flair, Razor Ramon, Mr. Perfect, what are you doing out here? This time is for the Macho Man ...

Flair snatches the mic from McMahon.

Flair: That's right McMahon, this time is for the Macho Man, but where is Ric Flair's time? Where is the time for the world champion, the biggest ... woooooooooooooooooo ... star in the world today? What kind of a president is Jack Tunney? Saturday Night's Main Event, and there's no place for Ric Flair, no place for the Rat pack, anywhere on the card? That ain't right McMahon. Especially not when Savage, the biggest no-hoper in sports today, gets to come out here and run his mouth about taking my, the Nature Boy's, woooooooooo ... world title?

Flair is in full rant mood now, and he takes his jacket off, throws it to the canvas and runs back and forth of both ropes before stopping again in front of Savage.

Flair: And let me tell you this Savage, there's no way, no way, that you are taking my world title.

Savage is about to speak when Flair catches him with a thumb to the eye. Razor and Perfect use that as their signal and they attack. Savage manages to fight both off for a bit, but Flair catches him with a low blow from behind. refs and officials have flooded the ringside area at this point, but Razor and Perfect hold them off while Flair applies the Figure Four. Savage is in agony but Flair does not break the hold until he thinks he has done enough damage. Eventually he gets up, dusts himself off, and allows the officials to tend to Savage.

87%

Natural Disasters © vs. The Nasty Boys

-WWF Tag Team titles

Before Monsoon gets a chance to rant about flair and the Rat Pack, the introductions start for this match. Quite a bit of heat for the challengers, but the pop for the champs is pretty poor. It doesn't affect them though, as they waste no time going on the attack. They manhandle the smaller Nastys for the opening minutes, with Knobbs and Saggs bumping quite well. The tide turns when Typhoon tries to sit on Knobbs, but he rolls out of the way. With the help of quick tags, they manage to beat Typhoon down and isolate him in their corner. Funny spot here where Saggs tries to slam Typhoon but can't, so he tags in Knobbs who also tries and fails. He then resorts to a rake to the eyes.

After a few false comebacks, Typhoon finally manages to fight off both Nastys and crawl to his corner where Earthquake tags him and becomes the house on fire. He tosses both challengers out of the ring, and poses to the crowd, who only really half cheer him. Both Nastys get back in the ring again at the same time, and the ref loses control as all four men brawl. The Nastys get the advantage when Earthquake runs off the ropes, but Knobbs pulls down the top rope and the big man goes tumbling over. jimmy hart jumps up on the turnbuckle, distracting the ref, and the Nastys hit the Pit Stop on Typhoon. Sags makes the cover, and Heenan counts as high as five in the announce booth, but hart still has the ref tied up. Knobbs gets the refs attention, but by the time the ref starts to count, Earthquake is able to make the save. He dumps Knobbs from the ring and floors Sags. He then hits the Aftershock and makes the cover as the ref counts to three.

As the champs celebrate, the Nastys have a heated debate with Jimmy Hart, who tries to explain himslef to his charges. They seem to accept what he says and walk off.

Winners: Natural Disasters

(74/67/82)

Heenan: What was Jimmy Hart doing there Monsoon? The Nastys had this match won!

Monsoon: It certainly appeared that way Brain. But in the end the Natural Disasters retain their crown.

The Undertaker vs. Terrific Terry Taylor

Taylor enters first, and Monsoon desribes him as having the look of a condemned man. He looks terrified when the first gong sounds, signifying the entrance of the Phenom. The lights go out for the entrance of The Undertaker, and the fans all rise to their feet as one. Taker wheels a coffin to the ring, and takes forever to do it. In fact, his entrance takes longer than the match itself. Bearer talks to the camera repeating over and over 'Are you watching Wippleman? Are you watching Kamala?' and cackling. Eventually Undertaker takes off his coat and hat, and the match can start. Taylor is distracted by the coffin at ringside, but it doesn't appear as if he would have a chance anyway. He stands like a scared rabbit for a moment and then decides to charge at Undertaker, who raises a huge boot and floors him. Taker then goes slowly about his offense, eventually chokeslamming Taylor 90 seconds after the opening bell. He runds his hand across his throat, signifying the Tombstone, but instead of the Tombstone, we get Wippleman, Kamala and Kim Chee.

Kamala and Kim Chee go straight on the attack, and the ref signals for the bell for DQ. Amazingly, they phase the deadman, and as Taylor gets back to his feet, he joins in. They get Undertaker down, with Kim Chee and Taylor holding him down, and Kamala hits a big splash to huge heat. Wippleman opens the coffin at ringside and the heels start to roll Taker towards it. They get him in the coffin, and Heenan declares that we are witnessing a preview of Survivor Series. As they tries to close the lid however, Taker sits up. He grabs Kim Chee in a choke hold and stands up in the coffin, Chokeslamming Kim Chee onto the floor. Kamala and Wippleman back off, but Taylor foolishly stands there. Taker grabs him, and throws him into the ring. He picks him up, and puts him in the Tombstone position, all the while staring at Kamala. He then delivers a Tombstone as Kamala and Bearer walk away looking worried and his music plays.

Winner: The Undertaker

(75/76/73)

Monsoon: You may be right Brain, we may just have witnessed a preview of Survivor Series. The Undertaker was victorious here, and I wouldn't bet against him on November 15.

Heenan: Now's the time though monsoon, the moment of truth. Can Bret find anyone dumb enough to be his partner?

Monsoon: I don't think anyone who would be Bret's partner is dumb. Let's find out who he has chosen though.

Bret Hart and ... vs. Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel

Michaels and Martel enter first with Sherri in tow. She is screaming at the top of her voice about revenge on Bret and the crowd are booing all three of them loudly. They stand in the ring together, waiting like everyone else to see who Bret has chosen. The Hitman comes out first, alone. He waits just outside the ring as Finkel starts his introduction of his partner. Finkel is cut off mid-sentence though and Bret's music plays again. Bret looks as shocked as everyone else when his brother Owen walks through the curtain. As Owen reaches the ring, Bret appears to be telling him to go back, but Owen is adament, and he gets his way. Bret lets him be his partner but he is forced to start the match on the turnbuckle.

Owen has ditched his bright ring attire from High Energy and is dressed a lot like his brother, except with much less pink. As Bret is giving last minute instructions to him, Rick martel rushes him from behind, starting the match. Heenan and Monsoon are in agreement at this point that Bret did not choose Owen as his partner originally and speculate who Bret's choice may have been. As they finsih discussing this and concentrate on the match, Bret has managed to survive an early beating and is now managing well against both heels. He has things well in control for the next few minutes and ignores Owen on the apron, who is desperate for a tag in.

Bret gets his foot tripped by Sherri as he runs off the ropes though and the heels get an advantage. They put together some quick tagging and nice double teaming, with Michaels in particular looking very cocky. His cockiness gets the better of him as he poses while on the top turnbuckle, and the delay allows Bret to roll out of the way of the kneedrop he was trying to hit. Bret used the opportunity to get back to his corner. He still didn't tag out to Owen, but Owen reached in and forced the tag himself. He climbed in the ring and went on the attack before Bret could do anything about it.

Owen held his own very well at this point. He used some nice takedowns and also his quickness to handle both Martel and Michaels, impressing the crowd, Monsoon, and even a reluctant Heenan. He made the tag back to Bret again, who also looked impressed on the apron. Bret took over where his brother left off, and Monsoon stated that it was a matter of time before the Harts got the win. Just as he said this though, martel, who was not the legal man, caught Bret with a hard forearm from behind.

The heels took over here, with some really nice teamwork, and standard WWF heel tactics, trying to draw owen in, and using the distraction to cheat and choke Bret with the tag rope. Monsoon and Heenan both agreed that it was Owen's inexperience that allowed Martel and Michaels to manipulate him like this. this pattern went on for a while, with Bret looking more and more in need of a tag as time wore on. He did manage a tag to Owen, only for the ref to force him back to the apron as he had been distracted by Sherri and had not seen it.

The fans were pretty hot by the time Bret did make the tag, after he had ducked under a Martel clotheline which caught Michaels instead. Owen was on fire as he came in, easily handling both heels. As Bret recovered in the corner Owen tossed Michaels from the ring and locked in the Sharpshooter on Martel. Martel was on the verge of tapping when Sherri got up on the apron, brandishing a shoe. Martel tapped repeatedly, but the ref had been distracted by Sherri and could not see him. Bret at this point was battling Shawn on the outside. Owen released the hold and went over to Sherri, but she managed to make the ref stumble, and hit Owen square on the head with her shoe, without the ref seeing. Martel picked himself up, and locked in the Boston Crab. As Shawn stopped Bret from making the save, Owen had no choice but to submit.

As Shawn celebrated with Martel and Sherri, Bret went to check on his brother. Michaels and Martel used the opportunity to attack Bret from behind. They beat down on both Harts, and then left the ring smiling. As they left, Crush came out past them, and went to check on the Harts. Monsoon and Heenan both agreed that Crush had been Bret's original partner.

Winners: Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel

(85/73/98)

Monsoon: What a great match! It's just a shame Michaels and Martel had to use Sherri to win it. What an effort by Owen Hart.

Heenan: Shawn Michaels finally gets to teach Bret Hart a lesson. Nice to see the good guy win.

Monsoon: Good guy? Oh please!

Heenan: He's a crusader for women's rights Monsoon ...

British Bulldog © vs. Bob Backlund

-WWF Intercontinental title

Backlund enters first, and despite Monsoon saying that it's a great reception for him, it's little more than a few fans cheering. He wears a jacket with the USA flag on it and jumps round on the spot while he waits for the champ to enter. Bulldog gets a nice reception and he walks down to the ring with the union jack held high. They shake hands before the match and lock up. To the surprise of most of the crowd, Backlund outwrestles Bulldog at first. He has a counter for every hold that the champ tries and he even impresses Heenan. Bulldog himself looks surprised, and he gets some space between them to think of a strategy. His solution, perhaps unsurpisingly, is to use his strength. He charges Backlund and floors him with a huge clothesline. He then hits a series of powermoves - suplexes and slams. Backlund manage to surprise everyone again though. As Bulldog climbs to the second turnbuckle, Backlund gets to his feet and armdrags him off it. He starts to work on the arms and neck of the champ, as Monsoon explains how his Cross Face Chicken Wing works for those fans who have not seen it (ie most of them).

Bulldog makes another comback though, using his strength to stand up while Backlund applies a chinlock, and then back him into the corner. He hits his stalling suplex, showcasing his strength, and then throws Backlund around the ring again. He signals that he is ready to finish it. He hoists Backlund onto his shoulders and goes for the Running Powerslam, but Backlund slips out the back. Bulldog turns around, and Backlund catches him in a roll up for a two count. Bulldog looks very frustrated now, and starts swinging wildly at Backlund, with the veteran avoiding his blows with ease. Backlund then catches Bulldogs right arm and wrestles him to the ground. He locks the Cross Face Chicken Wing in the centre of the ring, and Bulldog screams in agony. The fans seem split, with some of them now behind the challenger and they are loud for about the first time in the match. To the surprise of everyone though, Bulldog submits, giving Backlund the title.

Backlund celebrates on his knees when handed the title by the official. He looks ecstatic, but the fans can barely believe what they've seen. Backlund gets up and offers his hand to Bulldog, who is standing in the corner shaking his head, but Bulldog looks at him, and climbs out of the ring, drawing a few boos from some people in the front row. In fact as he walks away, he gets into an arguement with a fan, and they cut back to the ring for one last image of the new champ before SNME goes off the air.

Winner: Bob Backlund

(72/65/80)

British Bulldog lost overness from this match. The WWF Intercontinental title has lost image.

Overall 73%

The attendance was 12995 people.

Superstars:

Shawn Michaels vs. Koko B. Ware

Big Bossman and Natural Disasters vs. Bob Bradley, Butch Stanley and Kevin Kreuger

The Headshrinkers vs. Duane Gill and The Italian Stallion

Tatanka vs. Barry Horowitz

An interview with Bob Backlund

and much more ...

Edited by pigeon

Great show, It seems like Hart screwed the Nasty's out of the win so Money Inc could get the titles back, I think Hart manages Money Inc doesn't he? Anyways, The Taker/Kamala stuff was great as well as the Owen/Bret/HBK/Martel match. The LOD turn was nice, Don't know about Bulldog turning just yet, I hope you gave the title to Backlund so he could drop it to someone better. Never cared for Backlund. Keep up the great work.

• 5 months later...

WWF Superstars - 9.27.92

Gorilla Monsoon: What a night it was at Saturday Night's Main Event! The Natural Disasters held onto their tag team titles, Bob Backlund won the Intercontinental title in his comeback match, and Ric Flair sneak attacked Randy Savage. Welcome to Superstars, I'm Gorilla Monsoon, and joining me this week is ...

Scotty Polo: I can introduce myself Monsoon. I'm Scotty Polo , the man who's here to bring a little class to this broadcast booth. I'm here to take your job Monsoon!

Monsoon: Well, uh, welcome I guess. I know you were backstage at the Main Event last night, Scotty, what was your favourite moment?

Polo: Well, being a big supporter of women's rights, I was delighted to see Shawn Michaels strike a blow for justice against that lowlife Bret Hart ...

Monsoon: Oh please! Looks like you'd fit right in with the weasel ... brain I mean.

Polo: Shut it while I'm talking Gorilla! As I was about to say, I enjoyed seeing Shawn and Rick Martel win, but my absolute favourite moment was Animal and Hawk destroyed that annoying little peon Paul Ellering. That was pure gold.

Monsoon: Well I've got to say, most of our fans did not enjoy that moment. I for one still cannot believe the actions of the Legion of Doom! But more on that later on, let's go to the ring.

Virgil and The Berzerker vs. The Beverly Brothers

The crowd were clearly confused to see the duo of The Berzerker and Virgil, and it seemed to affect them. Berzerker played the match in total face mode though, even trying to play to the crowd. After Virgil and The Bezerker dominated the opening stages, the Beverlys managed to isolate Virgil in their corner. The Berzerker tried to get the crowd going again, but only small pockets clapped along with him. The finish came off the hot tag, with The Berzerker dominating both heels. He went for the big boot to Beau, but Blake distracted the ref while the genius lowblowed the big man. The Beverlys took advantage by hitting a spike piledriver on Virgil for the win.

As the Beverlys celebrated, they didn't notice the Berzerker getting back to his feet. He charged the heels and knocked all three of them down, getting a little pop from the crowd. He then turned round and hit the Big Boot to Virgil. So, was this a turn or not?

Winners: The Beverly Brothers

(56/39/73)

Blake Beverly gained overness from this match. Beau Beverly gained overness from this match. The Berzerker's turn didn't work very well, and that affected the crowd. The Berzerker lost overness from this turn. The Berzerker is now a tweener.

Monsoon: Let's go now to some comments made by Bret Hart after last night's match.

Bret: Shawn Michaels, I hope you're real proud of yourself pal. You and that lackey of yours have to resort to cheating to beat me and my kid brother, and then to make matters worse, you attack me from behind like a couple of thugs while I try to help him.

There's no way I'm taking this lying down Michaels. This has gotten way past personal. I am going to make you regret everything you have said about me, and your cowardly sneak attack on me. So I've got a challenge for you, 'Heart Break', the Survivor Series, November 15th - you get yourself three other guys, and face me and my team in the ring.

A word of warning though, your team better be ready for a fight. Because the team I choose is going to be the best there is, the best there was, and the best the ever will be!

76%

Monsoon: Bret Hart in a fighting mood! Will Shawn Michaels accept his challenge, I wonder.

Polo: Of course he will! Shawn Michaels doesn't back down from anyone Monsoon. The question is, can Bret Hart find three guys to take his side? He is a woman-beater remember, some people don't associate with trash like that!

Monsoon: I'm sure there are lots of superstars who would love to team up with Bret Hart. Most decent people know that he would never hit a woman on purpose! As a matter of fact, here comes a possible partner for Bret right now ...

Owen Hart vs. Skinner

Again Owen Hart is dressed more like his brother Bret. Does this mean High Energy are finished? The announcers don't mention that team or Koko B. Ware once. This one is basically a squash match, designed to make Owen look more impressive. He dominates Skinner with a mixture of high-flying and technical wrestling before finishing with a cross body from the top turnbuckle.

Winner: Owen Hart

(67/59/75)

Monsoon: A great showing from Owen Hart there. There's a guy with a great future in this sport. He could go far Scotty ...

Polo: He's going to end up in a world of pain if he is on his brother's team at the Survivor Series. My advice to him is to stay at home. Save the embarrassment!

They now show another promo for Survivor Series, with the focus on the Casket Match between The Undertaker and Kamala. As Undertaker's music plays in the background, they show footage from SNME with Taker sitting up in the casket and the promo ends with the dead man saying Rest In Peace.

87%

Tatanka vs. Barry Horowitz

Back to the ring, where the match is already in progress, and surprisingly it's Horowitz who is on top. Monsoon informs us that he attacked Tatanka before the bell to gain an advantage. His moment of glory doesn't last long though, as Tatanka does his wardance comeback after about a minute and it's soon the End Of The Trail for Barry.

Winner: Tatanka

(59/45/73)

Monsoon: Tatanka continues his undefeated streak with another impressive win there Scotty. What do you think of the native American superstar?

Polo: He sure could use a haircut. Has no-one told him that red streak looks ridiculous?

Monsoon: Last night, Animal and Hawk shocked the wrestling world when they turned their back on their mentor and friend Paul Ellering and their millions of fans. Lord Alfred Hayes tried to get a few words from the Legion of Doom after their match ...

*They show footage of Hayes running after the LoD, trying to get them to say a few words to explain themselves to the fans. They blank him completely and slam their locker room door in his face.

74%

Monsoon: I do not know what has gotten into those two.

Polo: It's simple Monsoon. They want the titles back. They don't have time for the fans, or that jerk Alfred Hayes. How is that going to help them get their titles back?

Monsoon: They beat up the guy who started their careers off Scotty! That's not going to make them champions again either.

Polo: No room for sentimentality in this business Gorilla!

Monsoon: Well I understand that Vince McMahon and the Prime Time Wrestling team will have an interview with LoD tomorrow night. I can't wait to see how they explain themselves.

Duane Gill and Italian Stallion vs. The Headshrinkers

This match looks like one that was on Superstars a few weeks ago, and at about the 90 second mark it becomes clear that it is a match that's already been shown. Surely they could have picked a better match to repeat than this one. What about the Hart Brothers vs Martel and Michaels from last night? They do at least record new commentary for this match with Monsoon and Polo. This is a squash which ends with Fatu doing the Samoan Drop on Duane Gill for the pin.

Winners: The Headshrinkers

(48/31/65)

Monsoon: One man who did give an interview to Alfred Hayes after his match last night was the new Intercontinental champion, Bob Backlund. Let's have a look at what he had to say ...

Backlund I just want to say I'm so proud to have beaten a great superstar like British Bulldog in my first match back, and I'm even more proud to be the new Intercontinental champion! Bulldog, you can have a rematch any time you want pal. I'm going to be a fighting champion, and I promise to take on each and every challenge. I won't back down from anybody. But anybody who does step in that ring and try to take my belt will feel the pain of the Cross Face Chicken Wing!

83%

Natural Disasters and Big Bossman vs. Bob Bradley, Butch Stanley and Kevin Kreuger

This is another poor match in a night of poor matches. Nobody in the crowd expected anything other than a ND/BB win. They probably didn't expect them to have to work for almost 10 minutes to get it though. Monsoon and Polo talked about upcoming matches, including the Bossman - Nailz one, which has been confirmed for the next SNME apparently. Eventually Earthquake put an end to this one by sitting on Stanley long enough to get a pin.

Winners: Natural Disasters and Big Bossman

(50/39/61)

They show a clip of SNME - the footage of Savage being attacked by the Rat Pack. At the end of the footage, president Tunney announces that As a result of their actions Razor Ramon will face Savage at the next SNME.

100%

Polo: He can't do that!

Monsoon: He can, and he just has. Get over it.

Koko B. Ware vs. Shawn Michaels

Again no mention of Owen Hart or High Energy in this one. They must be trying to sweep that team under the carpet, hoping that the fans forget about it. They'd probably do a better job if they didn't feature both on the same show. When even Shawn Michaels can't produce a good match, you know that it's been a bad card. Even Shawn can't look good when Koko decides to no-sell pretty much everything. This one gets called in pretty quickly for a main event, with Michaels hitting his Back Suplex after 4:05 for the pin.

Michaels isn't finished though, as he attacks Koko again after the bell, hitting the Back Suplex three more times. He then walks up to the camera and tells Bret Hart that he's next. Koko just lies there, as medics come out to attend to him. Maybe they'll use this to get him off screen. Haing said that though, he is actually selling now.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

(65/68/59)

Koko B. Ware didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Overall 67%

We got a 5.69 rating for 'WWF Superstars'!

The attendance level was 5019 people.

We made $200760 from ticket sales.

Prime Time Wrestling:

Ric Flair and Razor Ramon vs. Crush and Virgil

Bret Hart vs. Terrific Terry Taylor

The Legion of Doom explain themselves

The Undertaker speaks

Shawn Michaels responds to Bret Hart's challenge

Guest ryan_the_canuck

Ooh, I remember this! I did have to go back through it to remember what was going on, but I remember being disappointed you dropped it...keep it up this time!