Console War

PkmnTrainerJ

Which side are you on in the console war?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which side are you on in the console war?

• Playstation 2 (Sony)
    • X-Box (Microsoft)
    • Gamecube (Nintendo)
    • No side
    • I have two of them so no side
    • I have all three so no side
    • X-Box should die a horribly painful slow death...and soon.

Played on all 3 but only own the PS2. I haven't got cash to throw away, so I'd rather have my PS2 and a huge game library than buy another two consoles and have less games for each. Meh don't know if that makes sense.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true that there is no one uber-console that appeals to everyone but who knows, with the PS3,Xbox2 & the N5 being unveiled in May anything could happen to gaming.

Remember when console makers actually BOTHERED to think up new names for their consoles? Ah those were the days. The name Dolphin> The name GameCube.

I got all 3, have no personal favourite.

That said, the GameCube just looks the nicest. Its small, quiet and easy to use. The Xbox caused me to reinforce my house and the PS2 just looks like shit.

I find it weird that people despeise entire consoles though. To me that makes no sense. Kinda like the arguement "Bah, Bill Gates is just trying to line his pocket". Bullshit. Sony and Nintendo are both making a mint out of their consoles, but oh no Bill Gates releases one and hes a fucking evil capitalist.

I have a PS2 and, just recently, a GameCube. The PS2 is miles ahead for me, purely on the fact that all I played on GC was Resi Evil, MGS (both remakes of PS1 games) and Pokemon Colessum, which was meh. Apart from Resi 4, theres not much on GC that appeals to me, so I'm kinda regretting buying it :\ Whereas there is MGS3, SDvR, GTA:SA and a whole load of other acronyms I can't remember on PS2.

XBox never appealed to me, further than Halo/2

You bitch, so when I gave you that list of great XBOX games you just lied and said

you thought it was a great line-up.

Oops. I forgot about that list, there was actually a good few games there. I'm sowwy.

:blush:

I have an Xbox, and used to own a PS2. I've found that I most games I like are coming out, or will come out, on the Xbox. It has better graphics than the other two systems, and the custom playlists are awesome too, as I hate listening to all the awful rock and pop that comprises most soundtracks.

Guest Mr McFarlane

You bitch, so when I gave you that list of great XBOX games you just lied and said

you thought it was a great line-up.

Anyways I have no side, I don't have an PS2 or Gamecube so I couldn't say if I like them. I think all of them have their goods and bads. If I had the money I would buy all three.