WWE: R.I.P

phatman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~BREAKING NEWS - WWE RELEASES~

wwe.com have just posted that A-Train has been released from his contract. A-Train was recently in line to recieve a push but WWE writers were having trouble writing his character into permanent storylines so instead of sending him back to OVW, the WWE decided to release A-Train and let him sign a contract elsewhere.

There were no hard feelings between the WWE and A-Train as he departed yesterday and the WWE hopes and wishes A-Train all the best of luck in future endeavours.

This is the first release by the WWE in a while and word going around backstage is that there will be a ton more releases coming soon as the WWE is trying to focus on bringing in new and fresher talent. We will have more on this later...

WWE RAW

May 2nd, 2005

WWE RAW opens up with numerous footage from last weeks WWE RAW where we saw the WWE King Of The Ring Tournament kick off with four qualifier matches and the final four qualifier matches will be on tonight’s broadcast… We also see what transpired between Ric Flair, Test & Evolution as Ric Flair managed to get the win over Batista & Maven in a handicap match that will allow him to face off against Ted DiBiase tonight and if Flair wins, then he will get a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H, at WWE Fully Loaded… The video stops and the fans are still going wild as pyrotechnics explode and WWE RAW hits the air live…

5…………4.61…………3.35……………2.41………………1.09………….

BANG! Break The Walls Down!

Chris Jericho’s music hits throughout the arena and the fans go wild… Jericho appears on the stage and he has a smirk on his face as he walks down to the ring… Jericho gets into the ring and the fans are going crazy… Jericho begins posing and the fans are cheering loudly… Jericho grabs a microphone and he looks happy…

Chris Jericho: Last week, I defeated Kane to advance into the sweet sixteen round of the King Of The Ring tournament although the match wasn’t without controversy… controversy that I have been linked with for the past week… Everywhere I go, all I hear is that Chris Jericho has sold out and is going to join Benoit & Raven… Let me go on the record right now and say… NO! Chris Jericho had nothing to do with Chris Benoit & Raven getting involved in the match last week… I don’t care what everyone has to say… Jericho DID NOT SELL OUT!

The crowd is going wild and chanting Jericho’s name and he gets a smirk on his face as he looks around the arena…

Chris Jericho: Onto some more important news, next week, the Hi-Lite Reel is returning…

GORE!

Rhyno’s music hits and the fans begin to boo… Rhyno appears on the stage and he has a microphone in his hand… The fans in the arena are booing and intrigued as they don’t usually get to hear Rhyno talk…

Rhyno: Chris Jericho… Ted DiBiase just approached me in the backstage area and told me that next week, there will be more than just the return on the Hi-Lite Reel… As next week, we will see Chris Jericho versus Rhyno in a First Blood Match…

Chris Jericho: Wow… The beast actually can talk… It’s always been a mystery to me why you don’t talk more often but after hearing you just now I know why…

Rhyno: Why Jericho?

Chris Jericho: Because it sounds like you’ve had your head up another Rhino’s ass for a very long time…

Rhyno runs down to the ring with a pissed look on his face and the crowd goes crazy… Rhyno gets into the ring and begins brawling with Jericho… Rhyno takes down Jericho and they begin to brawl with each other… Jericho rolls Rhyno over and begins to pound on his face… Jericho stands up and grabs Rhyno’s legs… Jericho goes to apply the Walls Of Jericho but Rhyno uses the power in his legs to roll out and throw Jericho to the ground… Jericho begins to get up as Rhyno is stalking him… Jericho stands up and turns right into Rhyno… GORE! Rhyno sends Jericho to the mat with a deadly Gore… Rhyno walks away snorting and puffing as he just took care of Chris Jericho and the crowd is booing wildly…

Rating: 97%

King Of The Ring Qualifying Match

Batista vs Matt Hardy

Twist of Fate hits throughout the arena and the fans go wild. Matt Hardy appears on the stage and he looks better than he did two weeks ago after William Regal defeated him. Matt Hardy has his ribs bandaged up though and that could be the downfall of him. Matt Hardy slides into the ring and he has the fans cheering him on. Evolution hits and the fans boo in disgust. Batista appears on the stage and he has a smirk on his face and he walks down to the ring. Batista slides into the ring immediately leaps forward and nails Matt Hardy with a cheap shot. Matt Hardy hits the deck after the hard right hand. Matt Hardy climbs back to his feet and Batista nails him in the gut with a knee. Matt Hardy doubles over and the fans in the arena are booing wildly as Batista starts to laugh at Hardy. Batista picks up Hardy and drives him into the mat with a spinebuster and blood starts pouring out of the mouth of Matt Hardy. Batista covers Matt Hardy and the referee makes the count to the boos from the fans. 1…………………….2……………… Batista picks Matt’s shoulder up off the mat and the fans are booing louder and they begin an asshole chant. Batista picks Hardy up off the mat and smirks at the crowd. Batista picks Hardy up into the air and drives him into the mat with a Sit-Out Powerbomb and the fans are booing as Matt hits the mat and blood sprays from his mouth. The referee takes one look at Matt Hardy and calls for the bell. Batista stands up and looks around the arena with a smile on his face. Batista has advanced into the next round of the King Of The Ring tournament after the referee awarded him the match via a TKO of Matt Hardy. EMTs quickly rush down to the ring and check on Matt Hardy, who is bleeding profusely from the mouth. Batista smirks as he walks up the rampway and into the backstage area after getting the job done against Matt Hardy.

Winner: Batista

OR:82 CR:81 MQ:83

Randy Orton & Test are shown in the backstage area and they are talking to each other… When the crowd see both men, they go wild with cheers…

Test: Yo man… You hear that Evolution are gunning for us?

Randy Orton: Yeah, just as long as I get a shot in on DiBiase ill be happy… Another legend that will be killed by the legend killer…

Test: You know what Randy… I’m just sick of Evolution… Running around like their so big and tough… Triple H is nothing more than a has been and Flair will take that strap from around his waist… DiBiase is just a punk… Batista & Maven aren’t anything special either…

Randy Orton: That all stopped last week Test… No more will Evolution run rampant on RAW… The fans need a couple of blokes to stand up and fight for what they believe in and that is exactly what we are doing… If Evolution doesn’t like us, too bad… We are here for the long run…

Test: Your damn right there…

Test and Randy Orton walk away with grins on their faces and the fans in the arena are going wild…

Rating: 81%

Steven Richards vs Maven

Steven Richard’s music hits and the fans give out a mixed reaction. Richards appears and just walks down to the ring without playing to the crowd. Richards gets into the ring as Evolution hits again for the night. Maven appears this time though and the fans boo. Maven struts down to the ring and begins posing on the ropes. Maven leaps off the ropes and catches Richards by surprise with a dropkick. Richards falls into the corner and Maven runs at him. Maven leaps into the air and nails Richards in the corner with a splash. Richards falls out of the corner and Maven quickly covers him. 1…………….2…………….. Richards gets his shoulder up and the fans cheer him for once. Maven gets back to his feet and grabs Richards off the mat. Maven whips Richards into the ropes and as Richards bounces back, Maven goes for another dropkick but Richards ducks underneath it. Maven gets back to his feet and turns to face Richards. Richards grabs Maven and plants him into the mat with a Stevie T and the fans cheer loudly. Richards covers Maven and the referee makes a count. 1…………………2………………… Maven gets his shoulder up and the referee stops the count. Richards gets back to his feet and begins to argue with the count from the referee. Maven gets back to his feet and rolls up Richards from behind and the referee makes the count. 1…………………2………………………3! The referee didn’t see Maven pull the tights though and Maven manages to steal the victory. Maven quickly rolls out of the ring as Steven Richards gets back to his feet and he looks pissed off. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as Maven walks into the backstage area after picking up the win and advancing into the next round of the King Of The Ring Tournament. Steven Richards turns around and grabs the referee. The fans in the arena are booing loudly as Maven leaves. Richards thinks better of it and lets go of the referee. Richards goes to leave the ring before turning back and nailing the referee in the face with a Stevie Kick! Steven Richards leaves and the fans are still giving him a mixed reaction.

Winner: Maven

OR:86 CR:80 MQ:92

Magnus is shown on the titantron and he is in the backstage area… He has a huge smile on his face as he is walking around… Batista walks around the corner and walks right into him and the crowd are booing him…

Batista: Well… Look what we have here… The rookie that thinks he is all that…

Magnus: No I don’t… I don’t think anything of myself… I take everything as it comes to me…

Batista: Well next you’ve got me… I’m not some easy beat like the rest of your opponents have been on RAW… I will beat your ass and I will go on to win the King Of The Ring tournament…

Magnus: I’m not doubting your abilities Batista… But you better not be doubting mine either because the 2005 King Of The Ring tournament started with me and guess what… It’s going to end with me… Then after that, I will go to SummerSlam and I will become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion…

Batista: Yeah whatever… Move punk, I’ve got some business to take care of…

Batista nudges Magnus out of the way as he walks off and the fans are booing him as he leaves Magnus…

Rating: 83%

Test vs The Hurricane

Test, Test, This is a Test! Test’s music hits and the fans in the arena go crazy. Test appears on the stage and the fans cheer even louder for him. Test comes down to the ring and steps into the ring. Test begins posing and the fans are cheering him on. The Hurricane’s music hits and the fans cheer loudly as well. The Hurricane doesn’t appear though and this causes the fans to boo. The music stops and suddenly a voice is heard from the backstage area but we don’t see any picture…

Voice Over: I told you all last week that The Hurricane has retired and is now no more… I’m sick of listening to you people cheer someone for the poses he does and not for the abilities he had in the ring… So Please, hit my real music…

The old music of “Sugar” Shane Helms hits and the fans in the arena begin to boo. Helms appears from behind the curtains and the fans are booing wildly. Shane Helms comes running down to the ring and gets right in the face of Test. Test begins to laugh until Helms slaps him in the face. Test turns his attention back to Helms and he has a enraged look on his face. Test grabs Helms around the throat and throws him across the ring. Helms nails the referee on the way through though and the referee falls to the outside. Test walks over and looks outside to check on the referee and Helms nails him with a shot between the legs. The fans erupt with boos as Helms gets back to his feet and has a smirk on his face. Helms looks at the referee on the outside and then shakes his head with a smirk on it. Helms turns his attention back to Test, who is clutching at his groin on the mat. Helms runs off the ropes and drops a sharp elbow into the throat of Test. Helms picks Test up off the mat and the fans begin to boo wildly. Test shocks Helms with a knee to the gut followed by a Gut Wrench Powerbomb. Test gets back to his feet and is looking down at Helms. Test walks away and begins to stalk Helms. The fans cheer as they are expecting the Big Boot to come. The cheers turn to boos though as Batista comes running down the aisle. Batista jumps up onto the ring apron and nails Test from behind with a right hand. Helms springs back to his feet as Test stumbles forward. Batista enters the ring just as Helms nails Test with a dropkick. Test stumbles backwards and Batista grabs him and plants him face first into the mat with a reverse spinebuster. The fans in the arena are going nuts with boos. Batista picks Test up off the mat… Sit-Out Powerbomb. Test is out cold as Helms covers him. Batista rolls outside and chucks the referee back into the ring. The referee slowly makes the count. 1…………………………………2……………………………………………3! Batista has just cost Test this match against Shane Helms and the fans don’t like it one little bit. Batista walks away with a smile on his face as Shane Helms is posing after his victory. Helms just advanced into the second round of the King Of The Ring tournament and he looks very pleased with his victory even though the fans are booing him.

Winners: Shane Helms

OR:87 CR:88 MQ:86

There is a camera crew backstage and the camera focuses in on somebody on the ground… It’s Val Venis… Val Venis is out cold with blood pouring from his face and head… The WWE Intercontinental Championship belt is laying next to him as well and the fans are booing… There is a broken cinder block laying next to Venis and he is completely out of it… EMTs rush over to him and are quickly trying to resuscitate him and get him moving again… the EMTs load Venis onto a stretcher and there is not another person in sight backstage…

Rating: 90%

Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit

Randy Orton’s music hits and the crowd goes wild. Orton appears on the stage and the fans are cheering him on. Orton struts down to the ring and begins posing on the turnbuckles. Orton gets off as Chris Benoit’s music hits. Benoit appears on the stage with no expression at all on his face and one half of the WWE World Tag Team Championship belts around his waist. Benoit gets half way down the rampway before turning his attention back to the stage where Raven appears with the other WWE World Tag Team Championship Belt around his waist. Benoit walks down and slides into the ring whilst Raven waits on the outside. Orton begins to watch Raven and Benoit nails him from behind with a shove. Orton stumbles into the corner and stumbles backwards out of it. Benoit doesn’t hesitate and grabs Orton. Benoit hits Orton with a german suplex, followed by another german suplex and another one. Benoit hits Orton with three german suplexes before covering him and the referee making the count. 1………………2……………… Orton gets his shoulder up. Benoit gets back to his feet and begins to stomp away at the shoulder of Randy Orton. The fans in the arena are booing wildly. Benoit picks Orton up off the ground and throws him between the ropes to the outside where Raven is. Benoit grabs the referee and begins arguing with him about something as Raven grabs Orton and drives him into the guardrail. The fans are booing and yelling at the referee as Raven picks up Orton and drops him on the outside with a snap suplex. Benoit lets the referee go as Raven walks away from Orton. Benoit leaves the ring just as fire explodes from the turnbuckles. Kane’s music hits and the fans erupt. Kane appears on the stage and Lita is by his side. Kane comes charging down to ringside and grabs Raven. Raven begins to fight back and begins to brawl with Kane. Benoit immediately rolls back into the ring and doesn’t want anything to do with Kane. The referee is watching the action on the outside as Orton rolls back into the ring. Benoit goes to grab Orton but Lita comes off the top rope with a Hurricanrana to Benoit. Lita rolls out of the ring with the damage done. Both Orton and Benoit are down and the fans are going crazy. Kane picks Raven up into the air and delivers a Chokeslam to Raven on the outside. The fans are going crazy as both Kane & Lita walk up the rampway and into the backstage area. Raven is out cold on the outside of the ring whilst Benoit & Orton are both scrambling back to their feet. Benoit gets up first but Orton springs up and takes him down. RKO! Orton gets a huge ovation from the crowd as he covers Benoit and the referee makes the count. 1……………………2………………………3! Randy Orton advances into the next round of the King Of The Ring tournament after knocking out Chris Benoit. Kane & Lita took care of business with Chris Benoit and Raven tonight. The fans are going crazy as Randy Orton is celebrating his huge victory over Chris Benoit.

Winner: Randy Orton

OR:93 CR:87 MQ:100

Tajiri is standing backstage when Alexis Laree walks past him and he eyes her up and down and has an excited look on his face as she turns back towards him…

Alexis Laree: What the hell are you looking at, you little Japanese prick…

Tajiri shys up and looks away as Laree gets right in his face and the fans boo her…

Alexis Laree: Next time you want to take a look at my ass… Ill kick yours… I hate jerks like you… Only want me for one reason and one reason only…

Alexis Laree walks away as Tajiri sticks his head back up and watches her… You can see Tajiri’s eyes watching Laree’s ass as she walks away and the fans are cheering Tajiri on…

Ric Flair vs Ted DiBiase

Evolution hit as Ted DiBiase appears on the stage in his old wrestling trunks. The fans in the arena were booing and giving the RAW General Manager asshole chants. DiBiase walks down to the ring and the fans are booing wildly. DiBiase begins posing as… WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ric Flair’s music hits. The fans in the arena go wild as Ric Flair appears on the stage with his trademark robe on and he is strutting down to the ring. Flair gets into the ring and begins strutting right in front of DiBiase. DiBiase has a smirk on his face as he watches Flair strut around. DiBiase tries to be good and nail Flair but Flair blocks the shot attempt and pushes DiBiase into the corner. Flair quickly takes off his robe and nails DiBiase with a chop across the chest. DiBiase is clutching his chest in the corner and Flair hits him with another chop. Flair struts out of the corner with a smirk on his face and the crowd is going crazy. DiBiase comes charging out of the corner with a red chest and nails Flair with a clothesline. The fans begin to boo as DiBiase mounts Flair and begins to punch away at his prone face. DiBiase gets off Flair and picks him. DiBiase whips Flair into the corner. DiBiase runs and squashes Flair in the corner and the fans are booing wildly. DiBiase picks up Flair and places him on the top of the turnbuckle. The fans are booing as DiBiase climbs upstairs with Flair. DiBiase takes Flair from the top with a superplex. Both men’s old bodies hit the mat hard and they are both down. DiBiase slowly rolls over and covers Flair as the referee makes the count. 1…………………2………………… Flair gets his shoulder off the mat and the fans in the arena cheer loudly. DiBiase climbs back to his feet and he doesn’t look real happy. DiBiase motions something from the top of the stage. TRIPLE H appears and he has a sledgehammer in his hand. Triple H walks down to ringside and the fans in the arena are booing loudly. Triple H stops at ringside and begins to talk strategy with DiBiase. Flair rolls up DiBiase whilst he is talking to Triple H and Triple H quickly jumps up onto the apron. The referee doesn’t get the chance to make a count though as Triple H is distracting him. The fans in the arena are booing wildly. Flair climbs up and is arguing with Triple H to get off the apron when DiBiase nails him with a low blow. The fans let out moans as Triple H gets off the apron and DiBiase is back in control. DiBiase grabs Flair from the mat and goes to pull him up from behind but Flair nails DiBiase with a kick between the legs that the referee doesn’t see. This time DiBiase is on the mat and the fans are cheering. Flair grabs DiBiase’s leg and begins to stomp away at his knee joint. Triple H once again jumps up onto the apron and yells something at Flair. Flair stands back up and begins to argue with Hunter. Flair runs forward and goes to nail Triple H but he jumps off the apron and keeps Flair distracted whilst DiBiase is getting back to his feet. Flair realizes what he is doing and turns back to DiBiase. Flair runs at DiBiase and goes for a clothesline but DiBiase moves out of the way and Flair misses him. DiBiase applies the Million Dollar Sleeper from behind and the fans in the arena are booing wildly. Flair is weakening and the fans in the arena begin to chant his name but it isn’t doing anything. Flair goes limp and DiBiase lets go of him. DiBiase is smirking in the middle of the ring and he begins strutting around like Flair does. DiBiase drops down and covers Flair and the fans in the arena are booing as the referee makes the count. 1………………………2……………………… Flair gets his shoulder up and the fans in the arena go nuts. Triple H starts jumping up and down on the outside whilst DiBiase’s eyes light up in the ring with shock. DiBiase gets back to his feet and tells Triple H to throw him the sledgehammer. Triple H slides the sledgehammer into the ring under the bottom rope but the referee grabs it and throws it back outside. The fans in the arena cheer the actions from the referee. DiBiase begins to argue with the referee as Flair is climbing back to his feet. DiBiase turns around and Flair trips him over. Flair grabs his legs and applies the Figure Four Leglock and the fans go nuts. Triple H is pleading with DiBiase on the outside not to give in. DiBiase cant hold on any longer and trying to reach for the ropes. DiBiase taps out and Flair has won the match. The referee immediately calls for the bell as DiBiase taps out. Ric Flair is going to Fully Loaded to face Triple H for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Triple H immediately slides into the ring and starts stomping away at Flair. Flair releases the Figure Four as Triple H stomps away at him. Triple H picks Flair up off the mat and sets him up in the middle of the ring. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as Triple H is pissed off and beating the living hell out of Ric Flair. PEDIGREE! Triple H drives Ric Flair into the mat with a Pedigree and the fans boo like mad. Triple H helps DiBiase back to his feet and they leave the ring to a chorus of boos from the fans.

Winner: Ric Flair

OR:88 CR:91 MQ:82

As WWE RAW is going off the air, Triple H & Ted DiBiase are walking up the rampway as Triple H eyes off Ric Flair who is down and out after a beating and the Pedigree from Triple H. Triple H and Ted DiBiase stop and look down at the ring to a huge amount of heat from the fans as RAW fades out…

Overall Rating: 86%

Television Rating: 5.69

Edited by phatman

WWE Smackdown!

May 5th, 2005

WWE Smackdown! Opens up with video footage from last weeks main event where The Undertaker defeated Mike Sanders and Paul Heyman’s men got involved in the match… We saw The Big Show & John Cena come in for the save which led to the booking of tonight’s main event with Rob Van Dam, Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak versus John Cena, The Undertaker & The Big Show… We also see highlights of Brock Lesnar’s return to the WWE by giving Kurt Angle the F-5! Pyrotechnics explode as WWE Smackdown! Hits the air and the fans in the arena are going nuts…

"Army Of Me"

The fans immediately begin to boo as they hear the theme music of Paul Heyman's men... Heyman, RVD, Mike Sanders, John Heidenreich, Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns appear on the stage and they all have big smirks on their faces. All six men get into the ring and don’t bother posing because the fans are already booing them loudly. Paul Heyman is the first man to grab a microphone...

Paul Heyman: We don't care what you people think... We know you are only jealous at how good this entity standing in front of you is... We are not scared of anybody... We have the soon-to-be WWE Champion, Rob Van Dam... The man who will defeat Rey Mysterio at Judgment Day, Mike Sanders... The Current WWE Tag Team Champions, Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns... Plus one of the greatest enforcers on WWE Smackdown!, John Heidenreich... For weeks we have gone un-named... Well that all changes right now! This group you see in front of you is a Fatal Attraction and that is exactly what we will be known as from now on... Tonight's Smackdown! main event will see Rob Van Dam, Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns taking on the team of John Cena, The Big Show & The Undertaker and boys let me tell you something... After tonight, you will know why we are the greatest force the WWE has seen in many years... We are greater than anything ever assembled in the WWE...

Paul Heyman begins to laugh like a maniac and the fans in the arena are booing wildly... Paul Heyman passes the microphone to Mike Sanders, who is smirking wildly...

Mike Sanders: So, Rey Mysterio, you want to come and get yourself involved in one of my matches... I don’t like that! Originally, I had planned to walk into Judgment Day, beat you, 1-2-3 and walk away... But now, you've made things personal and my new plan is to walk into Judgment Day, beat your ass to within an inch of your life and then walk away with an easy victory and you laid out and not wrestling anymore... If you don’t like the sounds of that, it doesn’t really bother me because you don’t mean shit to me!

Mike Sanders laughs as he shakes hands with Heyman... Sanders looks around the ring before finally handing his microphone over to Rob Van Dam...

Rob Van Dam: Yo, all you morons in the crowd better start the chanting going because in 10 days, you'll be looking at a new WWE Champion... That's right... Moi, will be the WWE Champion... John Cena can bring his c-rap down to the ring and get it beat by Mr. PPV... Tonight, will be the first big step in the destruction of the homie, John Cena... You just have to watch tonight's match to believe me... There isn’t anything that is going to stop... R-V-D!

The fans are booing loudly as RVD and the rest of Fatal Attraction are posing in the middle of the ring... "Army Of Me" hits by Chimaira and Fatal Attraction leave the ring with smirks on their faces... They walk into the backstage area with smiles on their faces and the fans booing them...

Rating: 85%

In the backstage area, the camera focuses in and we see Kurt Angle standing in a locker room and he looks pissed... A camera then looks around the room and its bumps into DDP and the crowd goes wild...

Kurt Angle: What the hell... You better have some sort of punishment for Brock Lesnar after he attacked me for no good reason last week...

Diamond Dallas Page: You've got to be kidding me Kurt... "For no good reason"?... I thought he had good enough reason for what he did... So NO! I do not have any sort of punishment lined up for Brock...

Kurt Angle: This is the reason why I've never liked Smackdown!'s General Managers... You all discriminate against a true champion... an Olympic Gold Medalist... Even Eric Bischoff is by not stepping in and showing you how it should be done... Your going to suffer the same fate as the other Smackdown! General Managers... You'll soon be fired... It's just a matter of time...

Kurt Angle walks away with DDP left standing around in his office thinking bout what Angle just said and the fans in the crowd are booing loudly...

Rating: 87%

The Dudley Boyz vs Orlando Jordan & Dean Portland

The Dudley Boyz music hits throughout the arena and the fans give them a mixed reaction. Both men appear on the stage and neither looks real happy with the other. Bubba Ray is posing for the fans whilst D-Von Dudley just continues to walk down to the ring. Both Dudley Boyz get into the ring and they look set for the match but they continue to argue about who will start the match. Orlando Jordan & Dean Portland's music hits and the fans cheer both men. Both men come out and are playing to the crowd. They get down to the ring and we see that Dean Portland will start the match off with D-Von Dudley. Portland goes to tie up with D-Von but D-Von nails him with a cheap shot and the fans boo him. D-Von just smirks as he rips Portland into the ropes. Portland bounces back and runs right into a big elbow to the face from D-Von. D-Von drops down and covers Portland and the referee makes the count. 1.................2................ Portland gets his shoulder up and the fans cheer it. D-Von gets back to his feet and tags out to Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba gets into the ring and picks Portland up off the mat and whips him into the corner. Bubba charges at Portland and goes to squash him in the corner but Portland lifts his leg and catches Bubba in the face with his foot. Portland runs out of the corner and nails Bubba with a body check. Both men hit the deck as Portland begins to try and scramble to his corner. Bubba eventually makes the tag before Portland does and the fans boo. D-Von runs into the ring and drives his elbow into the back of Portland before he tags out. D-Von gets back to his feet and is smirking as he pulls Portland up. D-Von goes to hit Portland but Portland blocks the attempt and grabs D-Von. Portland plants D-Von into the mat with a DDT. Portland scrambles back up and tags out to Orlando. Jordan enters the ring and the crowd gives him a pop. D-Von gets back up and Jordan nails him with a dropkick. D-Von stumbles backwards towards his corner but doesn’t tag out. Bubba gets the shits as D-Von stays in the ring even though he is dazed. D-Von stumbles forwards and Jordan grabs him and drives him into the mat with a version of the side effect. Jordan covers D-Von and watches as Bubba looks on. 1.............................2..................................3! Orlando Jordan & Dean Portland pick up the victory in their very first outing together. Bubba Ray Dudley gets into the ring and leaves Portland & Jordan posing and the crowd cheering them on. Bubba helps D-Von back to his feet and D-Von pushes him away and begins to argue with him. D-Von slaps Bubba but Bubba doesn't retaliate and the crowd are booing D-Von Dudley. Bubba Ray Dudley walks out of the ring and the fans continue to boo him for not retaliating to D-Von's slap. D-Von stands in the middle of the ring smirking whilst watching Bubba Ray walk into the backstage area.

Winners: Orlando Jordan & Dean Portland

OR:83 CR:80 MQ:86

A Camera goes backstage and this time we are in a different office and we see Shannon Moore, with the WWE Cruiserweight Championship belt around his waist, and Eric Bischoff chatting...

Eric Bischoff: Can you believe that Shannon... How dare Kurt Angle, say that I was discriminating against him... Fair enough, I haven’t been around much lately but that is because I've been working on something big... Which has officially been done... Nobody will find out though until Judgment Day, what that is...

Shannon Moore: Mr. Bischoff... I don't really care... Just tell me what you wanted me for...

Eric Bischoff: Oh yeah... I called you into my office for one reason... I've seen that you've had your problems with Akio lately and I've seen that you are quite determined to defend your championship belt at every opportunity... So I am ordering you, Shannon Moore, to defend the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at WWE Judgment Day 2005 against Akio...

Shannon Moore: WOW...

Shannon Moore says that sarcastically and the fans in the arena begin to laugh and cheer him on...

Shannon Moore: Is that all you called me here for... You couldn't just have sent it in a message... Jeez....

Eric Bischoff: You have some attitude problem Shannon and you know what... That's not the only reason I called you here... See next week, I'm going to give Kurt Angle something to discriminate against... It will be Kurt Angle versus Shannon Moore in a No Disqualifications match... I hope you don’t get yourself and injury before your title defense at Judgment Day...

Eric Bischoff smirks as he waves Shannon Moore away... The fans are booing at Eric Bischoff as he looks on with a smirk on his face...

Rating: 71%

Charlie Haas vs Spike Dudley

Spike Dudley's music hits and the fans go crazy with boos. Spike Dudley appears on the stage and he comes walking down to the ring stroking his goatee. Spike comes down to the ring and motions to the stage and begs his opponent to come out. Charlie Haas' music hits and the crowd erupts with cheers. Haas appears on the stage and the lovely Miss Jackie is by his side and this prompts more cheers from the crowd. Haas has the WWE United States Heavyweight Championship around his waist and he looks set to wrestle against Spike in this non-title match. Haas gets into the ring and takes his belt off. As Haas is passing the belt out to Jackie, Spike nails him from behind with a forearm shot. Spike grabs Haas and plants him into the mat with a reverse DDT. Spike rolls onto Haas and the referee makes the count. 1.......................2.... Haas gets his shoulder up off the mat and Spike retaliates by driving his forearm into the face of Haas. Spike picks Haas up off the mat and goes to whip him into the ropes. Haas counters it and grabs Spike and nails him with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Spike pulls himself up using the ropes and the fans are cheering. Haas grabs Spike as he turns around and lifts him into the air. Haas nails Spike with a hanging vertical suplex. Haas rolls over as Jackie cheers him on with the fans and the referee makes the count. 1.............................2....................... Spike gets his shoulder up off the mat. Haas gets back to his feet as Spike is getting up as well. Spike gets back up and Haas grabs him from behind and goes for a german suplex but Spike reverses it and nails Haas in the side of the head with an elbow. Haas lets go of Spike and Spike runs off the ropes and does for a running dropkick but Haas moves and Spike only hits the ground. Haas waits as Spike gets up dazed. Haas grabs Spike from behind and nails him with the german suplex and bridges over with the cover. The referee makes the count whilst the fans in the arena cheer. 1.......................2.................... Spike's foot ends up on the bottom rope and the referee stops the count. Haas doesn’t stop though and he quickly applies the Haas Of Pain to Spike Dudley. The match is almost immediately ended as Spike Dudley taps out almost straight after the submission move is applied. Charlie Haas releases the hold as Miss Jackie slides into the ring. Miss Jackie grabs Haas and plants a huge kiss on him and the fans go wild. Haas and Jackie hug and celebrate in the middle of the ring and they pose with the WWE US Championship. RICO runs down the aisle and slides into the ring. Rico catches Haas with a huge Stylist Kick and Haas is out cold. Miss Jackie looks at Rico and she is pissed at him. Rico slides out of the ring with a smirk on his face as Charlie Haas is out cold and the fans are booing him. Rico struts into the backstage area and Charlie Haas is coming to in the ring and Miss Jackie is helping him up.

Winner: Charlie Haas

OR:75 CR:71 MQ:79

Billy Kidman is standing backstage with a microphone in his hand and the fans boo loudly when Kidman appears on the titantron...

Billy Kidman: Eddie Guerrero... I've got a proposal for YOU! Two weeks ago you challenged me to a match at Judgment Day and I declined that match because their really isn't anything in it for me... It's not because I'm scared or anything like those jackass fans think... But I'm willing to give you one week to convince me as to why I should face you at Judgment Day... You can start tonight in our tag team match... So think about it and get ready because it will have to be one hell of an offer for me to fight you...

Billy Kidman walks off and the fans are booing him loudly... Kidman just smirks as he struts off... The fans in the arena don’t like Kidman at all and he is drawing major heat from them by not accepting the one on one match for Judgment Day...

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Funaki

JBL's American music hits and the fans in the arena let out their boos. JBL appears on the stage with a grin on his face as he waves at the crowd. JBL walks down the ramp and steps into the ring. The smile never leaves JBL's face as he poses for the fans. An image appears on the titantron which shows that JBL will face off against Paul London at Judgment Day, one on one. Funaki's music hits and the little Japanese competitor appears from backstage and the crowd goes crazy. Funaki runs down to the ring and begins posing on the turnbuckle before turning his attention to JBL. Funaki begins to point a finger at JBL and shaking his head at him. Funaki runs at JBL but JBL stops him in his tracks with a stiff right hand. Funaki is rocky as he falls backwards into the ropes. JBL smirks as he grabs Funaki and drives his knee into his gut. Funaki doubles over and JBL grabs him and sets him up. JBL hoists Funaki up and onto his shoulder and drives him into the mat with a wicked Powerbomb. Funaki is down in the middle of the ring and JBL turns his attention to the crowd and begins to taunt them and saying that Paul London better be ready for this in ten days. JBL turns his attention back towards Funaki, who is pulling himself up to his feet. JBL bounces off the ropes behind him just as Funaki turns towards him. Clothesline From Hell! JBL knocks Funaki out cold with his finisher and JBL cockily lays down on top of Funaki and the referee makes the count. 1.............................2...............................3! JBL picks up the very easy victory over Funaki and the fans are booing loudly as JBL looks very happy with himself. JBL gets back to his feet and stands over Funaki. Paul London's music hits and the fans go crazy. JBL smirks comes off his face and he looks pissed that London is interrupting him. Paul London doesn’t appear on the stage though and this infuriates JBL even more. Paul London enters the ring behind JBL, through the crowd and he nails JBL with a dropkick in the back. JBL flies over the top rope and to the outside. As JBL re-gathers on the outside Paul London is ascending to the top turnbuckle. JBL stands up and turns back towards the ring as London dives from the top turnbuckle. London catches JBL and hits a wonky looking Hurricanrana and the crowd goes crazy. Paul London walks up the rampway and back into the backstage area with a smile on his face now as the fans are cheering him on. JBL is laying on the ground on and looking up at the ceiling with an angry look on his face.

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield

OR:67 CR:68 MQ:68

Backstage we see Aaron Summers and Shane McMahon... The crowd cheers both men on as they appear on the titantron...

Aaron Summers: I really wish you didn't give me the night off last week... I should of been the one fighting Carlito, not Lucas... He didn't deserve that...

Shane McMahon: No, I gave you the night off for a reason... Lucas did what he had to do and was very admirable in his defeat... Granted he is at home tonight after suffering the injury last week but he will be in our corner at Judgment Day... Wait a second, do you hear that?

In the background, the fans can hear screaming from a male and female... Aaron Summers recognizes the voices screaming and quickly runs away from Shane McMahon... The camera follows Summers... Summers runs around the corner and we see Carlito shouting at Torrie Wilson...

Carlito: Your not cool! You were cool but you are not anymore... After you walked away from Carlito last week, you missed out on something cool...

Aaron Summers: Yo man, back off...

Carlito: I should have known you'd show up... You were in on this whole thing with this "SLUT!"...

The fans in the arena erupt with boos as Carlito says that... Torrie Wilson runs away crying whilst Summers watches her leave... Carlito has a smirk on his face as he stares at Summers and Shane McMahon... Carlito walks away whilst Summers has an upset look on his face...

Rating: 78%

Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio vs Billy Kidman & Mike Sanders

Viva La Rasa.... Eddie Guerrero's music hits and the crowd goes berserk. Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio both appear from behind the stage and Eddie is driving them out to ringside in his low rider. Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio fly out of the ring and begin slapping hands with the fans before getting into the ring. Billy Kidman's music begins and he appears on the stage with a smirk on his face as Eddie gets a frustrated look on his face as Kidman has interrupted his music again. Billy Kidman waits on the stage as "Army Of Me" hits over the titantron. Mike Sanders appears on the stage and he and Kidman walk down to the ring. Sanders and Kidman slide into the ring and try to attack Eddie & Rey but Eddie & Rey knock them down with right hands. Kidman scrams to the outside and Eddie follows him out there whilst Rey whips Sanders off the ropes. Sanders bounces back and Rey catches him with a dropkick to the face. Sanders falls to the outside of the ring. DAWN MARIE comes running down the rampway and she helps Sanders back to his feet. Sanders smirks at Mysterio and then tells the fans he isn't hanging around. Mike Sanders walks up the rampway with Dawn Marie and they both walk into the backstage area to the boos of the fans. Mysterio doesn’t know what to do and eventually gives chase to Sanders and leaves as well. Eddie and Kidman are still brawling on the outside until Kidman drives Eddie into the side of the ring and Eddie collapses on the outside in pain. Kidman slides into the ring and the fans begin an Eddie chant to get him back up. Eddie gets up slowly on the outside and rolls into the ring and gets stomped on by Kidman. Kidman picks Eddie up off the mat and whips him into the ropes. Eddie bounces back and catches Kidman by surprise with a high back kick to the face. Eddie springs back to his feet quickly but clinches at the lower part of his back. Kidman climbs back to his feet and Eddie begins to punch him in the face repeatedly. The referee tries to break Eddie off Kidman but Eddie pushes the referee away. The referee has had enough and he calls for the bell and calls this match a no contest. Eddie doesn’t care though as he continues to lay waste to Kidman. Backstage officials begin to run down to the ring but Eddie knocks them out of the ring with punches and clotheslines. Eddie turns his attention back towards Kidman as the officials stop trying to get into the ring. Kidman is up and Eddie grabs him and lifts him in the air. Eddie holds Kidman in the air for a very long time. Eddie finally drops Kidman to the mat with a vicious brainbuster. Eddie gets back to his feet and he doesn’t look like stopping. Eddie isn’t even responding to the officials on the outside as he climbs to the top turnbuckle. Eddie Guerrero comes off the top rope and delivers a Frog Splash to Billy Kidman. Billy Kidman is out cold in the middle of the ring whilst Eddie lays across Kidman and makes his own three count. 1.............................2...............................3! Eddie Guerrero climbs back to his feet and is smirking as the fans are cheering him on. Eddie Guerrero hops out of the ring and the officials quickly enter the ring and begin to check on Billy Kidman. Kidman is down and out as well as possibly injured whilst Eddie Guerrero walks away with a smile on his face and the fans cheering him on.

Winners: No Contest

OR:78 CR:79 MQ:78

Eric Bischoff is on the titantron and he is watching the actions from earlier in the night... The fans boo him as he appears on the titantron... Suddenly his phone begins to ring and he answers it whilst he is surprised as he looks at the name of the person ringing him...

Eric Bischoff: Hello... What can I do for you Miss Stephanie McMahon?... Really?... So you'll be here next week... Ummmm Yeah that won't be a problem... Oh, Page already said it's ok... What are you coming here for?... A Huge announcement... What kind of announcement?... One that will shake up the future of Smackdown!... Ok then, I guess ill see you here next week then... Bye!

Eric Bischoff hangs up the phone and the fans are going crazy as a worried expressions rushes over Bischoff's face...

Rob Van Dam, Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak vs John Cena, The Undertaker & The Big Show

“Army Of Me” hits and the fans in the arena begin booing like mad. The three members of Fatal Attraction appear on the stage and the fans continue to boo them loudly. Rob Van Dam has a smirk on his face as he poses every step of the way down to the ring whilst Luther & Jindrak pose with their WWE Tag Team Championship Belts. All three men get into the ring as “Basic Thuganomics” blasts over the titantron. The fans in the arena erupt with cheers. John Cena appears on the stage and he has the WWE Championship Belt firmly around his waist. John Cena takes off his belt and looks around at the crowd. Cena poses with the belt before dropping it and charging down to the ring. Cena immediately goes for RVD but a three on one begins and the fans start booing. All three men are stomping on Cena whilst the fans boo them… WELL… IT’S THE BIG SHOW! The Big Show’s music hits and the crowd cheers whilst Jindrak & Luther leave the ring to meet Show at the bottom of the ramp. RVD remains in the ring and is taking care of Cena with quick kicks to the gut. Show is coming down the ramp and walks right into rights and lefts from Jindrak and Reigns. Show palms Luther off though and nails Jindrak in the face with a head butt. DONG! DONG! DONG! Three bells sounded and the crowd erupted as The Undertaker’s eerie music hit. The Undertaker appeared on the stage and lots of smoke and fog began to pile up around him. Taker raised his arms and did exactly what Kane does and lightning struck and lit up the whole arena. The lights turned back on as Taker was walking down to the ring. Show grabbed Jindrak and nailed him with a short arm clothesline on the outside. Show jumped up onto the apron and waited for a tag. It seems as though RVD and Cena are the legal men in this match. Luther Reigns gets up off the ground and runs away from The Undertaker, as he is at the bottom of the ring. Jindrak & Reigns both climb up onto their part of the ring as Taker stands up next to Show. RVD nails a monkey flip on Cena out of the corner and the fans boo as RVD smirks before he tags out to Luther Reigns. Luther Reigns gets into the ring and picks up Cena off the ground. Luther nails Cena with a quick uppercut which sends him sprawling into the corner. Luther picks up Cena and walks backwards with him over his shoulder. Luther charges back and drives Cena, spine first into the corner. Cena bends over in pain as Luther drags him to his corner. Luther tags out to Jindrak, who then enters the ring. Jindrak walks over and says something smart to Show, who immediately tries to get into the ring. RVD and Luther are double teaming Cena in the corner with chokes whilst Jindrak adds kicks to the gut of Cena. The crowd starts a Cena chant and Cena begins to listen as he smacks Luther in the head with an elbow and kicks Jindrak in the gut. Cena gets back to his feet and motions to RVD, the “You can’t see me” pose and the crowd cheers. Cena grabs Jindrak and plants him into the mat with a modified spinebuster. Both Cena and Jindrak are down but Cena is crawling towards his corner. Cena leaps for the corner and tags out to The Undertaker. The crowd cheers as Taker steps into the ring and RVD goes to enter but changes his mind and sends Luther in. Luther runs into the ring and receives a boot to the face for his troubles. Jindrak stands up and Taker nails him between the eyes with a right hand. Taker pushes Jindrak into the corner and begins to beat away at him. RVD enters the ring from behind and nails Taker in the back with a huge kick to the back of the head. Taker falls forwards into Jindrak in the corner. Jindrak swings Taker around and now has the momentum. Jindrak nails Taker with a kick to the gut. Jindrak then proceeds to pick Taker up into the air and hit him with a vertical suplex which the crowd goes crazy for, for some reason. Jindrak realizes he needs to make a tag and tags out to RVD. RVD leaps over the top rope and nails Taker with a leg drop across the throat. RVD quickly covers Taker and the crowd gives boos whilst the referee makes the count. 1……………………2……………………… Taker throws RVD off of himself. RVD gets back to his feet and grabs Taker’s hair. RVD goes to pick Taker up off the ground but Taker grabs RVD around the throat. This surprises RVD and gets a cheer from the crowd. Taker sits up and stands whilst holding onto RVD’s neck. Taker lifts RVD into the air but Jindrak and Luther both nail him from behind with elbow shots. The Big Show enters the ring and grabs Jindrak and throws him over the top rope. Show grabs Luther and smacks him in the face with a head butt. Luther falls to the ground and rolls out of the ring. JOHN HEIDENREICH comes charging down the aisle and grabs a steel chair. The referee notices and tells Heidenreich to stay on the outside. Taker stands up and tags out to Cena whilst RVD is getting his breath back in the corner. Taker hops out of the ring and walks into a chair shot from Heidenreich. The referee never saw the chair shot and the crowd is booing wildly. RVD comes charging at Cena but Cena reverses it and sends RVD shoulder first into the corner. RVD turns out of the corner and Cena hoists him up onto his shoulders in position for the F-U! Heidenreich jumps up onto the apron and distracts Cena. Cena puts down RVD and goes after Heidenreich but he jumps off the apron before Cena gets him. RVD is waiting for Cena and nails him with a kick to the gut. RVD quickly goes to the top rope and comes off looking for a missile dropkick but Cena moves out of the way and RVD hits the mat. RVD begins standing up but Cena grabs him. F-U! Cena delivers the F-U to RVD and the crowd goes crazy. Heidenreich jumps up onto the apron and doesn’t have a steel chair in hand. He distracts the referee as Luther slides into the ring and nails Cena over the head with the steel chair. The fans in the arena boo loudly as Cena hits the deck and is out cold. Show reaches under the bottom rope and pulls Luther back outside but the damage is already done. RVD pulls himself together and slowly climbs to the top rope. RVD comes off the top rope and delivers the Five Star Frog Splash to Cena and covers him. Heidenreich jumps off the apron and lets the referee get back to the action. The referee makes the count and it is over. 1………………………2……………………3! Fatal Attraction pick up a huge win via help from John Heidenreich and a steel chair. RVD rolls out of the ring as The Big Show rolls in to check on Cena. RVD, Heidenreich, Reigns & Jindrak walk up the rampway groggy after they picked up the huge victory over John Cena, The Undertaker & The Big Show on Smackdown!

Winners: Fatal Attraction

OR:81 CR:83 MQ:79

As WWE Smackdown! Is going off the air, The Undertaker is coming to on the outside and he looks pissed off whilst Show is helping a bloody Cena back to his feet in the middle of the ring. The fans are booing Fatal Attraction as they walk away with smirks on their faces…

Overall Rating: 76%

Television Rating: 5.78

Edited by phatman

WWE RAW

May 9th, 2005

WWE RAW opens up with video footage from last weeks RAW where Ted DiBiase lost to Ric Flair, which means that Triple H will now have to defend the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Ric Flair at WWE Fully Loaded in June, and after the match Triple H laid out Ric Flair… We also see footage from the final qualifiers for the RAW side of the King Of The Ring Tournament and how tonight, the RAW Quarterfinals will kick off with Magnus versus Batista… Pyrotechnics then explode after the RAW theme and the WWE RAW hits the air live…

Over the titantron we see Randy Orton backstage with Test and Ted DiBiase walks up to both men and he has a smirk on his face. The fans in the arena boo when they see DiBiase as Test and Orton just watch him closely…

Randy Orton: What the hell do you want?

Ted DiBiase: You shouldn’t talk to the man in charge like that now should you Randy…

Test: OK fine… What the hell do you want?

Ted DiBiase: Oh your both very amusing… There is however something I thought I needed to tell Randy… Tonight, you will be taking on the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H in a one on one match and Test, if you interfere in that match then both of you will be fired on the spot…

Randy Orton: Yeah I don’t have a problem with that and I know Test wont get involved in the match…

Ted DiBiase: That’s good because your match will be in roughly 5 minutes… Yes that’s right… The first match off the night…

BANG! Evolution attack both Randy Orton & Test from behind… Triple H grabs Randy Orton and begins to drive him into the concrete wall whilst Test is been dominated by Batista & Maven… The crowd is booing wildly as Maven is holding Test for Batista to pound on and Triple H is destroying Randy Orton with some help from Ted DiBiase… Randy Orton & Test have been busted open as Evolution begin to walk away smiling… Ted DiBiase turns back to Orton and laughs…

Ted DiBiase: Oh yeah and Randy, if you don’t show up for your match tonight, then you and Test will also be fired…

Evolution walks away smiling and the fans in the arena are booing them loudly… Both Randy Orton & Test are on the ground bleeding and in pain…

The camera cuts backstage area where Shelton Benjamin is standing around talking to Lita. The crowd goes nuts when they see these two together talking…

Shelton Benjamin: Yo Lita… I don’t want to get involved in Kane and yours business but word going around the locker room is that Chris Jericho is somehow involved with Chris Benoit and Raven…

Lita: Yeah thanks Shelton… I have heard that but Chris told us he wasn’t and we believe him…

Shelton Benjamin: OK then… Just wanted to make sure you’d heard what was been said… If you or Kane ever need a tag team partner or a friend to help ya’s out… Don’t forget I’m always here for ya…

Lita: OK thanks Shelton…

Lita walks away with a smile on her face whilst Shelton watches her closely and the fans in the arena are going wild…

Randy Orton vs Triple H

Evolution hits and the fans in the arena boo like mad. Triple H and Ted DiBiase appear on the stage and the fans boo even louder. Triple H has the WWE World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and he is proudly displaying it whilst the fans boo him on. Triple H gets into the ring and begins posing whilst Ted DiBiase waits on the outside. Randy Orton’s theme music hits and the crowd erupts. Orton doesn’t appear on the stage and this prompts the fans to boo. Triple H and Ted DiBiase are pointing at the stage and laughing until Orton appears. Orton is clutching his head and blood is still rolling down his face. Orton sprints down to the ring and Triple H looks on in shock. Orton slides into the ring and takes Triple H down and begins to brawl with him. Triple H rolls onto Orton and begins to brawl with him. The fans don’t look real happy until Orton reverses it again and starts beating away at Triple H before getting off him. Orton stands up and waits for Triple H to stand up. Triple H gets back to his feet and walks into a vicious clothesline from Orton. Triple H stands back up and quickly runs at Orton again. This time Orton picks up Triple H and drives him over his shoulders with a back body drop. Orton drops down and covers Triple H whilst the fans go nuts. 1………………2……………… Triple H gets his shoulders off the mat just in time. Orton stands up and begins to smile with a bloody face whilst he watches DiBiase on the outside. DiBiase jumps up onto the apron and begins to argue with Orton and the referee intervenes and grabs DiBiase. DiBiase holds the referee whilst Triple H lines up Orton from behind and hits him with a low blow. The fans in the arena begin to boo loudly as DiBiase jumps off the apron with a big goofy smile on his face. Triple H gets back to his feet and sets Orton up in the middle of the ring. PEDIGREE! Triple H drives Orton into the mat with a vicious Pedigree and covers him. The referee makes the count and the fans in the arena are booing wildly. 1……………………2………………… WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ric Flair’s music hits and Triple H gets up off Orton and begins swearing like a trooper. Triple H is looking on with DiBiase as Ric Flair walks out onto the stage with his trademark robe on. Flair begins to strut down to ringside and the fans in the arena are cheering wildly. Triple H is yelling at Flair and telling the referee to send him backstage. Flair stops at ringside and tells Triple H to get back to Orton. Triple H has the shits as he turns back to Orton. Orton is already back to his feet and grabs Triple H around the head. Orton drives a stunned Triple H into the mat with an RKO! Orton quickly covers Triple H and blood is still flowing from his face. The fans are going wild. 1……………………2…………………………3! Randy Orton picks up a huge victory over Triple H. Orton rolls out of the ring and gets right in the face of DiBiase. Orton spits right in the face of DiBiase. Bloody mucus is streaming down the face of DiBiase and the fans are going wild. Flair rolls into the ring and grabs Triple H. FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK! Flair applies the Figure Four and Triple H begins to squeal in pain. Flair finally releases the hold and leaves the ring. Orton is already backstage and the fans are going wild. DiBiase rolls into the ring and helps Triple H up. The fans are going wild as we go to our next segment.

Winner: Randy Orton

OR:93 CR:87 MQ:100

Shane Helms is backstage waiting as DiBiase comes back through the curtains… The fans in the arena are booing when they see both these men together…

Ted DiBiase: What can I do for you Shane…

Shane Helms: It’s that little piece of business we had to discuss about next week…

Ted DiBiase: Oh don’t worry about that… We have plenty of time to talk about that during the week, you need to focus on destroying your former tag team partner Tajiri tonight…

Shane Helms: OK then…

Suddenly Val Venis walks up and he has a bandage wrapped around his head and the WWE Intercontinental Championship Belt around his waist whilst DiBiase looks at him and laughs…

Ted DiBiase: WOW… Look at the WWE Intercontinental Champion…

Val Venis: SHUT UP! Right now… I want to know who did this and I want to know NOW!

Ted DiBiase: I really don’t know who did that to you Mr. Venis but rest assured I will find out who did that to you…

Val Venis: You better find out… Because if you don’t… Everybody on the WWE RAW roster will pay and I mean everybody… Yes, that includes you Ted…

Val Venis walks away and he looks very frustrated whilst Ted DiBiase doesn’t know what to do and the fans are going crazy…

Rating: 84%

Victoria vs Alexis Laree

Victoria’s music hits and the fans in the arena gave her a cheer, especially the male audience. Victoria appeared on the stage and she looked very happy to be given some time in the ring. Victoria comes down posing and the fans are cheering her on. Alexis Laree’s music interrupts and the fans begin to boo her. Laree appears on the stage and whilst some male fans cheer the beautiful lady, most boo her. Laree comes down to the ring and immediately slaps Victoria in the face. As the match is starting the WWE Women’s Champion, Stacy Keibler, joins Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross at ringside. Victoria retaliates to the slap by punching Laree in the mouth. Laree turns back and nails Victoria in the gut with a knee. Victoria doubles over and Laree grabs her by the hair and throws her backwards to the mat. Laree covers Victoria and the fans are booing. 1………………2……………… Victoria gets her shoulder up off the mat. Laree stands up and stomps on the prone gut of Victoria. Laree picks Victoria up off the mat and whips her into the corner. Laree charges but Victoria moves out of the corner. Laree smashes into the corner hard and the fans are going nuts. Victoria quickly grabs Laree and nails her with a huge DDT out of the corner. Victoria drops and covers Laree and the fans think the match is over. 1……………………2………………… Laree kicks out and shocks the crowd. Victoria gets back to her feet and looks around and can’t believe Laree kicked out. Victoria picks Laree up off the mat and kicks her in the gut. Victoria sets up Laree in the middle of the ring for a Powerbomb. Laree counters the move in the air and drops down in front of Victoria. Laree punches Victoria in the throat and then kicks her in the gut. Victoria doubles over and is having trouble breathing as Laree picks her up and drives her into the mat with a Gut Wrench Powerbomb. Laree covers Victoria and the fans are booing as the referee counts. 1…………………2……………………3! Alexis Laree picks up a big victory over a former WWE Women’s Champion. Laree stands up and looks at the commentary desk where Stacy is. Laree motions that the belt will soon be hers and the crowd boos. Stacy looks a little worried before she leaves. Alexis Laree grabs Victoria’s head and drives it into the mat one more time and this prompts even more boos from the fans. Laree leaves and doesn’t smile once as the fans continue to boo her after her win.

Winner: Alexis Laree

OR:70 CR:73 MQ:65

Kane is in his locker room backstage when there is a knock on the door and Chris Jericho walks in… The fans go crazy as both men appear to be on good terms…

Chris Jericho: Kane… I just wanted to make sure we were cool about everything that happened two weeks ago…

Kane just nods at Jericho, who then continues to talk…

Chris Jericho: Alright, seeing as though your not saying much ill do the talking… I just overheard your lovely wife Lita, talking with Shelton Benjamin and it seems to me like they quite enjoy each others company… I mean did you see both of them smiling at each other before they walked away… Jesus, if I were in your boots, then I would have already kicked Shelton’s ass by now and shown him that nobody loves Lita like he does… Anyway man, I’ve got to go and get ready for my first blood match with Rhyno for later on tonight…

Chris Jericho walks out of the locker room and the fans in the arena are booing wildly as they look at Kane… Kane is fuming as he stands there and thinks about things… Kane sits down and begins to apply tape around his wrists… The fans in the arena are confused by what Chris Jericho just said as we go back to the ring…

Rating: 94%

Shane Helms vs Tajiri

Shane Helms old WCW music hits and the crowd begins to boo wildly. Helms appears on the stage and he has a cocky smirk on his face. Helms sprints down to the ring and begins posing whilst the fans are booing him. Helms waits as Tajiri’s buzz saw music hits. The fans immediately begin to cheer for him as he appears on the stage. Tajiri comes down to the ring and Helms immediately walks up to him showing no fear. Helms pushes Tajiri and Tajiri responds with a kick to the gut. The crowd erupts as Helms has been caught by surprise. Helms doubles over and Tajiri slides over his back. Helms turns around and is met with a big dropkick to the face from Tajiri. Helms falls out of the ring through the second rope and the crowd loves it. Tajiri waits as Helms stands up on the outside. Tajiri throws himself over the top rope and lands on Helms and the crowd goes nuts. Tajiri picks up Helms and rolls him into the ring and slides in after him. Tajiri covers Helms and the referee makes the count. 1…………………2……………… Helms gets his shoulder off the mat. Tajiri stands back up and watches as Helms begins to crawl back to his feet. Helms gets to his knees and Tajiri goes for the Kick Of Death but Helms ducks as Tajiri misses. Helms springs back to his feet and grabs Tajiri from behind. Helms goes for the Nightmare On Helms Street, formerly known as the Eye Of The Hurricane, but Tajiri counters it with a kick to the face. Helms falls backwards stunned as Tajiri lines him up for the kick once again. Suddenly the lights in the arena go out and the crowd is stunned and are booing wildly. Something is happening in the ring as the ring is shaking and the bodies are hitting the floor. Finally the lights turn back on and Tajiri is out cold in the middle of the ring and blood is pouring out of him. Very similar to the Val Venis situation from last week. Shane Helms falls out of the corner and on top of Tajiri and the referee makes the count. 1………………2………………3! Shane Helms gets the big pinfall victory over Tajiri thanks to some assistance from someone else that nobody could see. Shane Helms rolls out of the ring and is celebrating his win whilst the fans in the arena are booing him wildly. EMTs rush down to ringside and begin to check on Tajiri, who is out cold in the middle of the ring. The fans are booing as Helms walks into the backstage area with a smile on his face.

Winner: Shane Helms

OR:89 CR:79 MQ:100

Over the titantron we get a video hyping the first blood match for later tonight and the vicious feud that has taken place on WWE RAW between Chris Jericho & Rhyno… Hopefully it will all come to a head tonight… Suddenly the video is interrupted though as Kane appears on the titantron and he has Shelton Benjamin around the throat and lifted up against a wall… The fans boo when they see this…

Shelton Benjamin: Yo man… What are you doing… Put me down… Whatever has been said to you is obviously not true… I told Lita, that if you ever needed a tag team partner, then I’d always be willing to help man… Put me down…

Kane: If I ever find out that you have touched Lita… You won’t have to worry about your wrestling career… The only thing you will need to worry about will be your… LIFE!

Kane lets go of Shelton Benjamin and the crowd cheers as Kane walks away without doing anything damaging to Shelton… Shelton looks confused as he watches Kane walk away…

Rating: 97%

King Of The Ring – Sweet 16 Round

Magnus vs Batista

“The Unstoppable” by The Calling hits throughout the arena and the fans cheer. Magnus appears on the stage and he walks down to the ring calmly. Magnus gets into the ring and begins shadow boxing and the crowd loves it. Evolution’s music begins and the crowd show their appreciation with tons of boos. Batista appears on the stage and the animal has a smirk on his face. Batista comes down to the ring and is screaming at Magnus and telling him how tonight will be his first loss. Magnus just keeps looking at him and smiling. Batista leaps into the ring and the crowd are still booing him. Batista gets right in Magnus’ face and throws the first punch. Magnus blocks the punch and rocks Batista with his own shot. Batista rocks backwards and looks a tad humbled by the strength of Magnus. Batista goes for another right hand but Magnus blocks it again and this time sends Batista down on his ass with a shot. Batista gets back to his feet immediately and shakes off the effects of the right hand. Batista goes to hit Magnus but changes his mind and catches Magnus with a foot in the gut. Magnus is stunned and looks winded as Batista grabs him and throws him into the corner. Batista begins to pummel away at Magnus in the corner. The shots continue coming from left to right. Nobody in the WWE has been able to knock down Magnus yet in his short career. Batista grabs Magnus and goes for a suplex out of the corner but Magnus counters it and lifts Batista’s huge body into the air. Magnus drops Batista face first into the ground and the fans in the arena are going nuts. Magnus picks Batista up off the mat and nails him with a shot in the lower part of his back. Batista grimaces in pain and the crowd cheer. Magnus grabs Batista and lifts him over his shoulders and throws him down to the mat hard with a Gorilla Press Slam. The crowd is going wild as Magnus covers Batista and the referee is counting. 1…………………2………………… Batista gets his shoulder up off the mat and Magnus quickly gets back to his feet. Batista rolls out of the ring and is laying on the outside. The referee and Magnus begin to argue about something in the middle of the ring and neither man sees Test running down to ringside. Test’s face is still bloody after the attack from Batista earlier in the night. Batista stands up and Test nails him with a Big Boot to the face. The crowd is going wild as Test escapes through the fans. The referee and Magnus turn their attention back to Batista, who is out cold on the outside and neither know what is going on. The referee begins to make a count. 1……………2……………3……………4……………5……………6………………7………………8………………9……………………………10! The referee calls for the bell and awards the match to Magnus. Magnus is heading to the King Of The Ring Quarterfinals and the crowd is loving it. Magnus gets his arm raised in victory but is still unsure how he picked up the win in the first place. Batista is still out cold on the outside and Maven runs down to help him up. Maven helps Batista up and they both walk into the backstage area as Magnus celebrates his victory in the middle of the ring.

Winner: Magnus

OR:88 CR:85 MQ:92

Ted DiBiase is shown on the titantron and he is standing in the parking lot with Triple H… Triple H is visibly angry and the crowd are loving it… Triple H sits in a limo and he has the shits…

Triple H: Ted, Flair’s a 16 time world heavyweight champion but after he is done with me, he will be wishing that he never tried to win the belt for a 17th time…

Ted DiBiase: Calm down champ… Next week is going to be a big night for Evolution… Our newest member will step up and show why he should be apart of Evolution plus the huge match between Kane and Chris Benoit… Where if Kane wins then Ric Flair will get to pick the stipulation for your match at Fully Loaded but if Chris Benoit wins, then you will get to pick the stipulation at Fully Loaded and something tells me that Kane will have a hard time beating Benoit next week…

Triple H: Alright… I need to get some rest anyway…

Ted DiBiase: OK Hunter… Go back to the hotel… I have some women waiting in your room for you… Don’t stay up too late…

Ted DiBiase winks at Triple H as he smirks and the crowd begins booing… Some big news just announced for next weeks RAW though has the fans in the arena interested…

Rating: 84%

First Blood

Rhyno vs Chris Jericho

GORE! Rhyno’s music hits and the crowd boos like mad. Rhyno appears on the stage and he looks pumped up and ready for this match. Rhyno looks under the ring before the match starts and grabs a tray full of weapons. Rhyno throws each other weapons into the ring and the crowd cheers this. 5…………4…………3…………2…………… BANG! Chris Jericho’s music erupts and the crowd goes wild. Chris Jericho is waiting at the top of the stage after his pyrotechnics finish. Jericho struts down to the ring with a cocky smirk on his face. Jericho looks around at all the weapons in the ring and slides in. Jericho quickly takes down Rhyno and begins to belt away at his face. Jericho gets off Rhyno and rolls out of the ring. The fans begin to boo as Jericho just stands on the outside and watches Rhyno get back up. Jericho begins to look around the arena in surprise as the fans boo him. Jericho grabs an object from under the bottom rope and slides into the ring with it. Rhyno stops Jericho in his tracks though with a clothesline and then begins to stomp on Jericho. Rhyno grabs Jericho’ knee and lifts it into the air. Rhyno drives Jericho’s knee down into the mat and Jericho begins to scream in pain as it obviously hurt him. Rhyno grabs trash can off the ground and drives it down onto the body of Jericho. Rhyno throws the trash can outside the ring and picks Jericho up off the mat. Rhyno grabs Jericho by his hair and throws him over the top rope and to the outside. Jericho is getting back to his feet on the outside just as Rhyno slides out of the ring. Jericho turns around and quickly moves out of the way of a Gore attempt from Rhyno. Rhyno crashes into the steel steps on the outside. Jericho grabs Rhyno and begins to drive him face first into the steel steps. Jericho does this repeatedly and is showing a real mean streak. Jericho lets go of Rhyno and rolls into the ring. Jericho tells the referee to go check on Rhyno because he surely has to be busted open. The referee checks on Rhyno but there is no blood and the match will go on. Jericho picks up a steel chair that is inside the ring and throws it over the top rope and it lands on Rhyno with force. Rhyno grabs the steel chair off the ground and is holding it up as he climbs up onto the apron. Jericho does his running off the turnbuckle dropkick to the ring apron and smashes the chair back into the face of Rhyno. Rhyno falls down off the apron and to the outside. Jericho goes outside and grabs Rhyno. Jericho rolls Rhyno into the ring and follows in after him. Jericho is strutting around Rhyno in the ring and is been very cocky. Jericho picks up a club from inside the tray that Rhyno bought into the ring. Jericho waits as Rhyno climbs back to his feet. Rhyno turns around and ducks underneath a shot with the club from Jericho. Jericho turns back around to Rhyno and… GORE! Rhyno nails Jericho with the Gore. Both men are down in the ring but neither is bleeding and the referee isn’t stopping the match. Rhyno is the first man back to his feet and he walks over to the corner of the ring and begins to undo one of the pads. As he does this he exposes the steel buckle in the corner. Jericho gets back to his feet and charges at Rhyno. Rhyno moves out of the way and Jericho stops just before hitting the corner. Rhyno grabs Jericho and goes to slam him head first but Jericho nails Rhyno with a kick between the legs. Jericho spins around and takes Rhyno down. Jericho applies the Walls Of Jericho to Rhyno and the crowd is going crazy again for Jericho. Jericho isn’t letting go of the hold and Rhyno is tapping out in the middle of the ring. The referee cant stop the match though because neither man is bleeding. Jericho pulls back even harder before letting go of the hold and the fans in the arena are going crazy. Jericho walks around the ring before grabbing the last object from inside the steel tray and taking the lid off it. It’s a surgical scalpel and the crowd goes wild. Jericho walks over to Rhyno and is standing above him but Rhyno takes him down face first with a leg trip. Jericho throws the scalpel out of the ring and the fans boo. Rhyno and Jericho both climb back to their feet at the same time and Jericho goes for a dropkick but Rhyno moves and Jericho misses everything. Jericho goes to get up quickly but Rhyno grabs him and drives him face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle. Jericho falls through the second rope and to the outside and all the fans in the arena can see that Jericho is busted wide open. Chris Jericho is bleeding but the referee cant see it. Rhyno reaches out of the ring and grabs Jericho by the hair. Jericho picks the steel chair up off the ground and smacks Rhyno in the face with it. Rhyno lets go of Jericho and falls backwards into the ring and blood is rolling down his face. The referee immediately calls for the bell and awards the match to Chris Jericho. The fans in the arena begin to boo as Jericho was definitely the first man to bleed in the match. Jericho gets up on the outside and the referee looks at him confused as he sees he is bleeding to. The referee announces that Chris Jericho has won the match even though both men are bleeding because he thought that Rhyno was the first man to bleed. Chris Jericho is posing on the outside whilst Rhyno is coming in the middle of the ring. Jericho leaves whilst the fans are giving him a mixed reaction.

Winner: Chris Jericho

OR:91 CR:95 MQ:83

As WWE RAW goes off the air, Chris Jericho is walking into the backstage area after winning the first blood match between himself and Rhyno and the fans are cheering and booing…

Overall Rating: 85%

Television Rating: 5.80

~BREAKING NEWS~

Eric Bischoff has decided to leave the WWE! Writers are currently in a bind and both Shane & Stephanie McMahon have been trying to convince Bischoff to finish off his contract which expires next month.

Bischoff has not been real happy with the amount of television time he has got recently and has announced that he will work the next Smackdown! and Judgment Day but will not be back after the Pay Per View.

No news has yet to come about how Eric Bischoff will bow out on Smackdown! but it could be a way to move Edge & Christian to Smackdown! who recently did an angle on RAW where they quit.

In other WWE news Ivory will not be given a contract extension when her contract runs out at the end of May.

Christopher Nowinski, Garrison Cade & Antonio Thomas will all be called up to WWE RAW in the very near future. The three of them are no longer needed in oVw and will begin travelling with the RAW crew shortly after Judgment Day.

More WWE News as it comes to us...

Great show! I liked the way Magnus picked up the win, as it doesn't make Batista look weak due to being screwed out of the win and it sets the stage for a rematch between the two down the road. I liked the ending to the Jericho/Rhyno match as well. It's got me wondering just where you will go with it.

WWE Smackdown!

May 12th, 2005

WWE Smackdown! opens up with video footage from last weeks Smackdown! where we saw Rob Van Dam get a pinfall victory over John Cena in the huge six man tag team match and we also see footage from earlier in the day with Stephanie McMahon arriving at the building... Pyrotechnics explode out of the titantron and stage and the WWE Smackdown! hits the air with the fans going crazy...

"I'm Back"

Eric Bischoff's music hits and the crowd begins to boo wildly... Eric Bischoff appears on the stage in full suit apparel and the crowd is booing him. Bischoff comes down to the ring and grabs a microphone...

Eric Bischoff: I get to the arena tonight and find out that Stephanie McMahon has given Diamond Dallas Page the night off and has left me in charge. I realized why Stephanie is coming to Smackdown! tonight, it's because she is going to publicly fire DDP from his General Manager spot... So please Stephanie McMahon come out here and do your firing...

"All Grown Up Now"

Stephanie McMahon's music hits and the crowd goes wild... Stephanie McMahon appears on the stage in a business suit and she walks down to the ring with a smile on her face... Stephanie McMahon gets into the ring and shakes hands with Eric Bischoff... Stephanie than grabs a microphone as the crowd is going wild for her...

Stephanie McMahon: Hold on a second Eric... You might be a little mis-informed about why I am here tonight... It is true that I am here to fire somebody but that somebody is NOT DDP!

Eric Bischoff: If it's not DDP... Then who are you here to fire?

Stephanie McMahon: YOU!

Eric Bischoff: WHAT? WHY? WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Stephanie McMahon: It's what you haven’t been doing Eric... DDP has showed up for work every single day of the week whilst you, you only turn up for Smackdown! every so often and you do nothing to bring excitement to the brand...

Eric Bischoff: I know I haven’t really been around lately but that’s all going to change...

Stephanie McMahon: NO, it's not! You said last week that you have a huge announcement to make at Judgment Day... Well Eric, I know what that announcement is and I do not think it is as good as what you say...

Eric Bischoff: How do you know what it is?

Stephanie McMahon: Do you think I'm stupid or something Eric... I am the CEO of the WWE and I know everything that goes on in the WWE... You know seeing as though your not going to be at Judgment Day, I decided I would bring your big surprise out tonight... So boys come on out and join us on the stage...

"You Think You Know Me"

Edge's music hits throughout the arena and the crowd is booing wildly... Edge & Christian both appear on the stage with smirks on their faces... Eric Bischoff can't believe it as he sees them on the stage and Stephanie McMahon has a huge smile on her face...

Stephanie McMahon: See Eric... These people don't really find it that exciting, otherwise they'd be cheering these two instead of booing them... There is nothing you can say or do that is going to make me change my mind now... Eric, just like my late father used to say... YOU'RE FIRED!

Eric Bischoff gets down on his knees and begins pleading as Stephanie McMahon leaves the ring... Edge & Christian go backstage whilst the fans are going crazy as Eric Bischoff just got fired from WWE Smackdown!... Stephanie McMahon walks into the backstage area with a grin on her face and the crowd is going wild...

Over the titantron The Dudley Boyz appear and they are standing around arguing and the fans are loving it...

Bubba Ray Dudley: Man, over the last few weeks I know we've had our problems and I've finally had enough... I think it's about time, The Dudley Boyz went their own separate ways for a while...

D-Von Dudley: Yeah I agree... That's first thing both of us have agreed on in a long, long time and tonight... My solo career officially begins when I step into the ring with Rey Mysterio...

Bubba Ray Dudley: OK, so no more... No more bickering, no more fighting each other... Just one main goal... Win championships... That is all I will be out to do... I will be a champion... I don't care what I have to do to get it...

D-Von just nods and accepts and they both walk off in opposite directions and the crowd is going crazy as it looks like The Dudley Boyz are going solo now and going for their individual careers...

Rating: 78%

Orlando Jordan & Dean Portland vs Billy Gunn & Hardcore Holly

Hardcore Holly's music hits and the crowd is all cheers. Hardcore Holly doesn’t appear alone though as Billy Gunn comes out onto the stage with him. Both men seem to be all smiles as the crowd cheers them. Holly and Gunn get into the ring as they wait. Orlando Jordan's music hits and the crowd cheer slightly louder than before. Jordan and his partner Dean Portland appear on the stage and they are cheering and playing with the crowd. Both men come down to the ring and the match begins with Portland and Holly squaring off. Portland grabs Holly but Holly changes the pace by nailing Portland across the chest with a huge slap. Portland backs away in pain as Holly charges him and drives him into the corner. Holly begins to chop Portland across the chest numerous times before Portland pushes Holly away. Portland comes out of the corner and nails Holly with a body check. Holly flies backwards and Gunn tags himself into the match. Gunn hops into the ring and locks up with Portland, Gunn does what Holly did and takes the easy way out by nailing Portland in the gut with a knee. Portland doubles over and Gunn grabs him from behind and drives him into the mat with a reverse DDT. Gunn covers Portland and the referee makes the count. 1......................2.................. OJ stops the count from been completed as he kicks Gunn in the back of the head. Gunn stands back up and begins to argue with the referee. Portland stuns Gunn by rolling him up. 1.........................2...................... Gunn kicks out of the pinfall. Gunn stands up before Portland does and nails him with a clothesline as he gets back to his feet. Portland is done and groggy as Gunn picks him up off the mat. Gunn sets up Portland in the middle of the ring and hits him with a jackhammer. The crowd is going wild as Gunn covers Portland. 1....................................2................................ OJ stops the count again. OJ goes back to his corner and begins to pump the crowd up, trying to revitalize Portland. The crowd is going wild when Gunn tags out to Holly. Holly steps into the ring and grabs Portland off the mat. Holly sets up Portland in the middle of the ring for the Alabama Slamma but Portland reverses it with a boot to the gut and a quickly executed Powerbomb. Portland is the first man up after both lay around for a while. Portland athletically leaps towards his corner and tags out to OJ. Gunn gets into the ring and tries to stop OJ's momentum but OJ nails him with a huge dropkick. OJ stalks Holly as he starts climbing back to his feet. Portland rolls outside and grabs Gunn and whips him into the ring post. Gunn is out cold on the outside whilst Jordan grabs Holly in the ring and whips him into the ropes. Holly bounces back and Portland rolls into the ring and Holly trips over him. Holly stumbles forward into a devastating kick to the face. Holly is out cold after the very stiff kick from OJ. OJ drops and covers Holly whilst Portland watches Gunn coming too on the outside. 1......................................2.................................................3! Orlando Jordan & Dean Portland pick up another win on Smackdown! over Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly and the fans love it. OJ and Portland celebrate their win whilst the crowd is cheering them on.

Winners: Orlando Jordan & Dean Portland

OR:80 CR:75 MQ:85

Backstage we see Eric Bischoff with his bag over his shoulder as he is escorted out of the building and DDP and Stephanie McMahon are standing there watching him leave...

Stephanie McMahon: Don't think that this gets you off the hook Mr. Page... I'm going to be popping in and out of Smackdown! from now on as a business consultant whilst you remain as the General Manager... But, if you step out of line or mess up just once... You could be joining him...

Diamond Dallas Page: Not a problem sweetheart... I just cant believe he thought that bringing Edge and Christian to Smackdown! would help him in the long run...

Suddenly Edge & Christian appear behind DDP and Stephanie McMahon and the crowd boos...

Christian: You two think you are so good don’t you? Ms. McMahon, I think you just made a big mistake getting rid of Bischoff...

Edge: SHUT UP CHRISTIAN! I heard you two saying that I wasn’t that good... I heard you say that I was nothing... What and you think bringing Brock Lesnar to Smackdown! means something do you... Edge and Christian will be much bigger than Brock Lesnar ever was and hopefully you two realize that...

Diamond Dallas Page: I realize that you two have tons of potential and that’s why I will personally guarantee you both a spot in the King Of The Ring tournament which kicks off next week... But if you ever come and abuse me like you just did, you wont be getting anything from Smackdown! in a long time...

Edge walks away with a confused look on his face as Christian follows him... The crowd is going crazy as Edge & Christian were just put in their place by the Smackdown! General Manager, Diamond Dallas Page...

Rico vs Scotty Too Hotty

Rico’s gay man music hits and the crowd boos wildly. Rico appears on the stage with a very gay smirk on his face as he struts down to the ring. Rico gets into the ring and Scotty Too Hotty’s music hits loudly and the crowd erupts with cheers. Scotty appears on the stage and he begins to dance his way down to the ring whilst Rico watches him closely. Scotty slides into the ring and begins posing for the crowd but Rico nails him from behind with a kick. Rico doesn’t stop with one kick though as he repeatedly kicks Scotty in the ribs. Scotty doubles over him pain as Rico grabs him from behind and mocks doing him from behind. The crowd begins booing as Rico lifts him backwards and plants him into the mat with a german suplex. Rico covers Scotty and has a smirk on his face. 1……………………2………………… Scotty gets his shoulder up off the mat and this annoys Rico a little bit. Rico gets back to his feet and picks Scotty up. Rico whips Scotty into the ropes and Scotty flies back and smacks Rico in the face with a flying clothesline. Rico falls backwards into the ropes and is dazed. Scotty nails Rico with a kick to the gut and a quick snap suplex which the fans applaud. Scotty covers Rico and the referee makes the count. 1…………………2…………………… Rico kicks out and Scotty gets up laughing. Scotty picks Rico up off the ground and whips him into the corner. Scotty runs at Rico in the corner and goes for a clothesline but Rico nails Scotty in the face with a boot. Scotty is dazed as he stumbles around the ring. Rico comes out of the corner looking for The Stylist Kick but Scotty ducks the attempt. Scotty grabs Rico from behind and drives him into the mat with a bulldog. Scotty begins to stamp up and down on the spot as the crowd goes wild. Scotty begins to start the chant and hop around the ring. W-O-R-M! BANG! Rico nails Scotty with the Stylist Kick! Rico covers Scotty and the crowd is booing loudly. 1…………………2……………………3! Rico defeats Scotty Too Hotty. Rico gets back to his feet and Charlie Haas’ music begins. Rico looks on with a smile on his face as Charlie Haas appears on the stage with the WWE United States Heavyweight Championship around his waist and Miss Jackie by his side, arm in arm. Rico begins blowing kisses at Haas. Haas lets go of Jackie and immediately starts to run down to the ring. Jackie has a smile on her face as she watches Haas slide into the ring. Rico quickly escapes from the ring and leaves Haas standing there. Miss Jackie avoids Rico as he walks up the rampway and quickly into the backstage area. Jackie gets into the ring and plants a big kiss on Haas and the crowd is going wild as they pose in the ring.

Winner: Rico

OR:83 CR:75 MQ:92

Billy Kidman is backstage and he is standing in the office of Diamond Dallas Page... Kidman has a bandage of his forehead from the cut he suffered last week from Eddie Guerrero... DDP is smirking as he is looking at Kidman standing in front of him...

Diamond Dallas Page: OK, here is the deal Kidman... You need to accept or decline the match at Judgment Day against Eddie Guerrero right now... I need to know... DAMN, it looks like Eddie sure has your number man... You are not scared of him are you? I mean Jesus Christ, I would be after the way he handled you last week...

Billy Kidman: WELL IM NOT, OK! You tell Eddie Guerrero to be prepared at Judgment Day because what he did to me last week was just a fluke... Nobody ever handles Billy Kidman the way he did last week... I know why you gave Eddie the night off and its because you were scared of what I would do to him... Well you should be because come this time next week, Eddie Guerrero's WWE Career will be through and everyone will realize that Billy Kidman is a serious contender here...

Billy Kidman reaches down and signs a contract in front of him and it’s now official that at Judgment Day, Billy Kidman will take on Eddie Guerrero one on one... The crowd loved this segment and it looks like the match could be a huge hit...

D-Von Dudley vs Rey Mysterio

Who’s That Jumpin’ Out The Sky… Rey Mysterio’s music hits and the crowd goes wild. Rey Mysterio jumps up from underneath the stage and the crowd erupts with cheers. Mysterio begins to slap hands with the fans on his way down to the ring until WHAM! D-Von attacks him from behind with a vicious clubbing forearm to the back of the head. D-Von grabs Rey and whips him into the steel barricade and the fans in the arena are booing wildly. D-Von looks at the crowd and begins laughing like a maniac as he picks Mysterio up and drives him backwards into the barricade again. D-Von doesn’t let go of Mysterio though as he picks him up and carries him down to ringside. The referee cant do anything but watch the chaos as the bell hasn’t sounded to start the match. D-Von whips Mysterio into the steel steps and the crowd is booing loudly. D-Von rolls Mysterio into the ring under the bottom rope and the referee calls for the bell and starts the match. D-Von rolls into the ring and covers Mysterio as the crowd goes wild with boos. 1………………………2…………………………… Mysterio gets his shoulder up off the mat and the fans cheer loudly. D-Von gets back to his feet and looks pissed off as he argues with the referee about the count. Mysterio begins to get back to his feet and D-Von grabs him from behind. D-Von goes for the Saving Grace but Mysterio reverses it and ends up behind D-Von. Mysterio nails D-Von in the back of the head with a dropkick. D-Von flies out of the ring and the crowd is going wild. Mysterio is in the ring and is getting a chance for a breather. D-Von begins to get back to his feet on the outside and Mysterio runs and comes over the top rope with a big suicide plancha. The crowd goes wild. Mysterio and D-Von are both down on the outside. D-Von gets himself up onto the ring apron and he rolls into the ring. Mysterio leaps up onto the apron and comes over the top rope with a leg drop across the face of D-Von. The crowd erupts as Mysterio covers D-Von and the referee makes the count. 1……………………2…………………………3! Rey Mysterio picks up the win over D-Von Dudley after D-Von destroyed him before the match even started. Mysterio gets back to his feet and begins to celebrate until Mike Sanders attacks him from behind with a steel chair. Dawn Marie is with Mike Sanders again and the crowd is booing the two of them as Sanders continues to drive the steel chair down into the back of Mysterio. Sanders raises the chair and begins to pose with it as the fans boo him. Mysterio starts to climb back to his feet and Sanders slides the steel chair underneath him and then hits the Thriller Driller onto the steel chair and the crowd is booing wildly. Mike Sanders and Dawn Marie leave after appearing from nowhere and attacking Rey Mysterio just 72 hours before Judgment Day.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

OR:78 CR:77 MQ:80

Over the titantron the crowd sees Brock Lesnar walking around when he bumps into Shane McMahon... Brock Lesnar looks confused as he sees them and he approaches them...

Brock Lesnar: Hey Shane O...

Shane McMahon: Hey Brock... Let me ask you something... What do you think of my new guys... Lucas Newport and Aaron Summers?

Brock Lesnar: I've heard some stuff around here about Summers already and Newport did pretty well two weeks ago against Carlito...

Shane McMahon: Well lets just hope that Aaron will figure out that you don’t always have to win to ultimately win...

Brock Lesnar: He'll work it out... It might just take a little longer... A boy with his background could just take a little longer... You cant expect the kid to be thrusted into this world and learn everything in a month after growing up on the wrong side of the tracks and learning a completely different lifestyle... He's a fighter Shane, not a wrestler...

Aaron Summers: Yeah I know... I really don’t know what drew me to the kid but I think he's got something that is going to make him great... Guess ill have to wait until Sunday and see how he fares against Carlito...

Brock Lesnar: Yeah... It's my turn to ask you something... You think I've still got it? You think ill be able to hang with Angle at Judgment Day?

Shane McMahon: Easy man... I think once you step into that ring, you'll get all your bearings back and become the monster that nobody will want to mess with and Kurt Angle will just be the first victim...

Brock Lesnar: We'll see... I'm just having a little bit of trouble concentrating at training and stuff and don’t really remember why I wanted to come back in the first place...

Shane McMahon: It'll all come back to you when you step into the ring trust me... I've got to be off anyway...

Shane McMahon and Brock Lesnar shake hands before Shane McMahon walks off and leaves Brock Lesnar standing there thinking and the crowd in the arena going wild...

Rating: 82%

John Cena vs Luther Reigns

“Basic Thuganomics”, John Cena’s music hits and the WWE Champion appears on the stage and he has a huge smirk on his face. John Cena has the WWE Championship belt around his waist. Cena is posing all the way down to the ring and the crowd is loving him. Cena gets into the ring just as “Army Of Me” by Chimaira hits and the crowd instantly boos. Luther Reigns appears on the stage and Mark Jindrak comes out with him. Both men have the WWE Tag Team Championship belts around their waists as they stare down Cena. Luther gets into the ring and goes to nail Cena with a clothesline but Cena ducks out of the way and grabs Luther from behind. Cena begins to slam Luther’s face into the corner turnbuckle numerous times and the crowd is going crazy. Jindrak climbs into the ring and goes to attack Cena but Cena moves out of the way and Jindrak ends up clotheslining Luther into the corner. Jindrak turns around and Cena grabs him and nails him with an F-U! The crowd is going crazy as Luther Reigns stumbles out of the corner as well. Cena grabs him and picks him up onto his shoulders. F-U! Cena covers Luther Reigns and gets the count. 1……………………2………………………3! John Cena just picked up one easy victory over Luther Reigns. RVD comes charging down to the ring and slides in. RVD goes to attack Cena but Cena catches him before he can get him. Cena takes down RVD and they both begin to brawl in the middle of the ring. Jindrak rolls to the outside and grabs his WWE Tag Team Championship belt and slides back into the ring. Jindrak drives the championship belt into the back of John Cena’s head. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as Cena is out cold. RVD tells Jindrak and Luther to leave as he wants Cena alone. RVD begins to stomp away at Cena on the mat as Luther & Jindrak both walk away and into the backstage groggily. RVD takes the WWE Championship belt and smashes it down into the face of Cena. Cena is busted wide open and the crowd is booing loudly. RVD places the WWE Championship belt across the chest of John Cena and he climbs to the top rope. RVD comes off the top and nails Cena with a Five Star Frog Splash on the championship belt. RVD walks out of the ring with a big smile on his face as John Cena is out cold and bleeding heavily in the middle of the ring. Will John Cena even make it to Judgment Day to defend the WWE Championship against RVD?

Winner: John Cena

OR:85 CR:86 MQ:84

A Video airs over the titantron which is a promo for this Sunday's PPV... WWE Judgment Day 2005... The theme music for this PPV is "Pain" by Jimmy Eat World... We see numerous clips which highlight each match on the card... The bouts for the PPV include Shannon Moore versus Akio with the WWE Cruiserweight Championship on the line, Rey Mysterio versus Mike Sanders in a grudge match, Aaron Summers defending the honor of his new friends and an interest in Torrie Williams against Carlito, Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak defending the WWE Tag Team Championship belts against The Undertaker & The Big Show, Paul London proving he can hang with anyone as he takes on former WWE Champion John Bradshaw Layfield, Charlie Haas defending the WWE United States Heavyweight Championship and Miss Jackie's pride against Rico in a ladder match, Kurt Angle taking on the returning Brock Lesnar in what is expected to be another classic between the two wrestlers, Eddie Guerrero going one on one with Billy Kidman in a final attempt to settle a feud between the true high-flyers and John Cena defending the WWE Championship against a member of Fatal Attraction and Paul Heyman's right hand man, the #1 Contender, Rob Van Dam... The promo video stops and the crowd are loving it...

Rating: 91%

No Disqualifications

Kurt Angle vs Shannon Moore

Shannon Moore’s music hits and the crowd goes wild. Shannon Moore appears on the stage and he has the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Belt around his waist. Shannon Moore charges into the ring and begins posing and the fans love it. Medal soon begins and the cheers suddenly turn to boos and Kurt Angle appears on the stage. The “You Suck” chants begin not long after and the crowd is really getting into it. Angle looks pissed off as he walks down the rampway and gets into the ring. Moore and Angle look each other down and get right up in each other’s face. Angle slaps Moore in the face and Moore bounces back with a dropkick. The fans love it as Angle bundles over the top rope and to the outside. Moore comes over the top rope and lands on Angle with a huge splash. The crowd erupts as both men are on the outside and hurt. Shannon Moore could have possibly injured his own ribs doing that splash as he rolls out clutching his sides. Moore is the first one back up and Angle isn’t even moving. Moore grabs Angle and has difficulty picking him up and rolling him back into the ring. Moore slides in after Angle and covers him as the referee makes the count. 1…………………2…………………… Angle gets his shoulder up off the mat. Moore climbs back up and waits as Angle gets back to his feet. Moore grabs Angle and attempts a suplex but Angle lands behind Moore and gets a waist lock applied. Angle nails Moore with a german suplex and holds on for the pinfall. 1…………………2……………… Moore kicks out and the crowd cheers. Angle looks disappointed as he rolls outside the ring and reaches under the ring. Angle pulls something out from under the ring and puts it in the palm of his hand. Angle slides back into the ring and grabs Moore and pounds away on his face. He then reveals that he has some weight in his hand as he continues to drive fists into the face of Moore. Moore is busted wide open and Angle begins to laugh. Angle hits the last shot and gets back to his feet and poses for the fans with a bloody fist. The fans are booing Angle as he stalks Moore. Moore starts climbing back to his feet and he is using the ropes to pull himself back up. Angle stalks Moore from behind and the crowd is going crazy with boos. Moore turns around and Angle grabs him and delivers an Overhead Belly To Belly suplex. Angle drops down and covers Moore and the crowd is booing. Moore is very bloody and the referee makes the count. 1……………………2………………………… Angle lifts Moore’s shoulders up off the mat and the crowd doesn’t like it. Shannon Moore has to defend the WWE Cruiserweight Championship against Akio at Judgment Day in less than 72 hours and Kurt Angle is turning him into a bloody mess. Angle rolls outside of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Angle slides into the ring under the bottom rope and has the steel chair in hand. Moore is getting back to his feet slowly as Angle winds up with the steel chair. Moore gets back up and turns right into a vicious chair shot to the skull from Angle. The referee begins to plead with Angle to make the cover but Angle doesn’t. Angle begins to drive the chair down into the ankle of Moore repeatedly and the fans don’t like it one little bit. “Here Comes The Pain”, Brock Lesnar’s music hits over the titantron and the fans go wild. Brock Lesnar appears on the stage and he looks like he has seen enough. Brock Lesnar comes charging down to the ring and slides in. As Lesnar stands up Angle goes to nail him with a chair shot but Lesnar ducks out of the way and Angle hits the top rope. The chair bounces off the top rope and smashes into his face. The fans love it and Angle turns right into Lesnar. F5! Brock Lesnar delivers the F5 to Kurt Angle and the crowd goes wild. Angle is down and Lesnar places Moore on top of Angle and the referee has no problems making the count. 1………………………2………………………………3! Shannon Moore pinned Kurt Angle after help from Brock Lesnar and the crowd loves every second of it. Brock Lesnar picks up Moore and helps him up. Moore is very bloody and Brock holds his arm up in the air to show he was the victor. The crowd is going wild as Moore and Brock celebrate in the middle of the ring whilst Angle is coming to after rolling outside. Angle gets up on the outside and sees what is happening in the ring and he almost cries. Angle is walking up the rampway and into the backstage area shouting hatred towards Brock Lesnar.

Winner: Shannon Moore

OR:86 CR:86 MQ:87

As WWE Smackdown! Goes off the air, Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar are staring each other down and fans look set to be prepared for what will go down this Sunday at WWE Judgment Day 2005…

Overall Rating: 82%

Television Rating: 5.66

user posted image

May 15th, 2005

user posted image

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Paul London

user posted image

Carlito vs Aaron Summers

user posted image

Shannon Moore © vs Akio - WWE Cruiserweight Championship

user posted image

Rey Mysterio vs Mike Sanders

user posted image

Charlie Haas © vs Rico - WWE US Championship Ladder Match

user posted image

Eddie Guerrero vs Billy Kidman

user posted image

Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns © vs The Big Show & The Undertaker - WWE Tag Team Championship

user posted image

Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar

user posted image

John Cena © vs Rob Van Dam - WWE Championship

Tiebreaker Questions

1. Will anybody new show up and debut at Judgment Day and if so, who?

2. How will the WWE Championship match end?

3. Who will get the pinfall in the WWE Tag Team Championship Match?

Winner of this prediction contest will recieve the prize of getting to pick one of the three below...

1. the stipulation of the next main event at a Pay Per View

2. Getting to pick the main event on RAW and the stipulation

3. Getting to put themselves into oVw in my diary and eventually working their way up to the RAW or Smackdown! brand

Also, thanks to cerebralkiller9 for the creation of my Pay Per View diary banners each month...

Edited by phatman

Carlito vs Aaron Summers

Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns © vs The Big Show & The Undertaker - WWE Tag Team Championship

Tiebreaker Questions

1. Will anybody new show up and debut at Judgment Day and if so, who? No

2. How will the WWE Championship match end? DQ Victory for Cena

3. Who will get the pinfall in the WWE Tag Team Championship Match? Taker on Reigns

Great Smackdown! Loved the E&C move from Raw and the fact that Moore beat Angle. Judgment Day is looking really good with this build up.

Carlito vs Aaron Summers

Shannon Moore © vs Akio

Charlie Haas © vs Rico

Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns © vs The Big Show & The Undertaker

John Cena © vs Rob Van Dam

Tiebreaker Questions

1. Will anybody new show up and debut at Judgment Day and if so, who? I have no idea......Chris Masters?

2. How will the WWE Championship match end? No Contest

3. Who will get the pinfall in the WWE Tag Team Championship Match? Reigns

Carlito vs Aaron Summers

Shannon Moore © vs Akio

Charlie Haas © vs Rico

Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns © vs The Big Show & The Undertaker

John Cena © vs Rob Van Dam

Tiebreaker Questions

1. Will anybody new show up and debut at Judgment Day and if so, who? NO

2. How will the WWE Championship match end? Someone running in

3. Who will get the pinfall in the WWE Tag Team Championship Match? Jindrak

user posted image

May 15th, 2005

“Pain” by Jimmy Eat World opens up the Pay Per View as the official theme music for the event and we get a huge hype video for tonight’s event… We see plenty of action from the feud over the WWE Championship and how Rob Van Dam came to be the #1 Contender and how Fatal Attraction was born by Paul Heyman… We also see footage of The Undertaker, The Big Show, the brawls between Eddie Guerrero & Billy Kidman and the return of Brock Lesnar tonight against Kurt Angle… Pyrotechnics explode as soon as the video ends and WWE Judgment Day 2005 hits the world live presented by the WWE Smackdown! Brand and the fans in the arena are cheering loudly…

user posted image

John Bradshaw Layfield’s arrogant American music hits and the crowd erupts with boos. JBL appears on the stage and he has a huge smirk on his face. JBL walks down to the ring without a moments hesitation and he begins tugging on the ropes and warming his arms up. Paul London’s music begins and the crowd begins cheering like mad people. London appears on the stage and he is smiling as the crowd is cheering for him. London charges down to the ring and immediately avoids a shot to the face from JBL. JBL turns back surprised and is met with a chop across the chest from London. JBL begins to laugh until London leaps into the air and nails him with a dropkick. JBL sprawls backwards into the corner and London runs and splashes him in the corner. JBL falls forwards out of the corner and London climbs to the second rope. London comes off the second rope and delivers a leg drop across the back of JBL’s head. The fans are cheering as London rolls JBL over and covers him. 1………………2………………… JBL throws London off of himself and the fans let out a moan. London gets back to his feet and picks JBL up. London goes to whip JBL into the ropes but JBL reverses it and holds onto London. London flies back towards JBL and JBL nails him with a shoulder charge. London is down and JBL picks him up off the mat. JBL lifts London into the air and nails him with a huge vertical suplex. JBL stands above London and he looks out at the crowd and the crowd is booing as JBL is smiling at them. JBL goes to pick up London but London rolls behind JBL and rolls him up. 1…………………2………………… JBL kicks out and the crowd is booing. JBL gets back to his feet before London does and JBL nails London in the gut with a knee. The fans are booing as JBL grabs London and places him between his legs. JBL hoists London up onto his shoulders and holds him there. London reverses it and sends JBL to the mat with a Hurricanrana and the crowd goes wild. London quickly climbs to the top rope. London is standing on the top rope whilst JBL is squirming around on the mat. London leaps off the top rope and goes for the London Calling. JBL rolls out of the way and London drives himself into the mat. Both men are on the ground and trying to get back to their feet. Both men use opposite ropes to themselves up. London turns around and walks right into a Clothesline From Hell! JBL covers London and the fans are booing wildly. 1…………………2……………………3! John Bradshaw Layfield picks up the first victory of the night with a win over Paul London. JBL rolls out of the ring quickly and is watching back in the ring at London. JBL once again looks surprised by the effort that Paul London put up in the match. JBL walks into the backstage area whilst the fans are booing him. Paul London stands up in the middle of the ring and has a disappointed look on his face but the crowd goes wild for him anyway. Paul London leaves the ring with a smile on his face as the fans appreciate his efforts.

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield

OR:83 CR:84 MQ:82

Over the titantron we see Fatal Attraction arriving at the arena in a limousine… The crowd instantly boos as they see each man leaving the limo… John Heidenreich, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak, Mike Sanders, Dawn Marie, Paul Heyman & Rob Van Dam get out of the limo to the crowds boos and they all have smiles on their faces…

user posted image

Carlito vs Aaron Summers

Carlito’s music hits and the crowd erupts with boos. Carlito appears on the stage and he has a smirk on his face and he struts down to the ring. The fans are booing Carlito as he just continues to look at them and smile as he enters the ring. “No Chance” hits over the titantron and Aaron Summers appears on the stage. The crowd is cheering as Aaron Summers has his eyes set on Carlito. Shane McMahon and Lucas Newport appear behind Summers but Summers turns around and tells them to go back and they gladly do. The fans cheer as Summers runs down to the ring and ducks underneath a clothesline attempt from Carlito. Carlito turns around and is cracked across the jaw with a wicked right hand from Summers. Carlito rocks backwards and Summers pounces on him and continues to beat on him with right hands. Summers knocks Carlito down in a final right hand and the crowd is stunned and cheering for Summers. Summers walks over to Carlito and drives his knee straight down into his chest. Carlito is coughing and trying to catch his breath but Summers begins to choke Carlito and the crowd is still cheering. The referee drags Summers off Carlito and orders the match to go on. Suddenly Torrie Wilson appears on the stage and everybody’s attention is drawn to her including Aaron Summers and the referee. Carlito sneaks over behind Summers and nails him with a shot between the legs and the referee doesn’t notice it. Summers doubles over in pain whilst Carlito gets back to his feet. Carlito looks outside and notices Torrie walking down to the ring and he has a smile on his face as he watches her. Carlito begins to rub his jaw as he looks back at Summers. Carlito begins to stomp away at the chest and face of Summers and the crowd is booing. Carlito drops down and covers a beaten Summers. 1..........................2......................... Summers gets his shoulder up off the mat and this surprises Carlito. Carlito grabs Summers up off the ground and whips him into the corner. Carlito charges and drives his shoulder into the stomach of Summers. The crowd is booing wildly as Carlito grabs Summers out of the corner and places him on the top turnbuckle. Carlito goes upstairs and joins Summers and the crowd is booing wildly. Carlito grabs Summers and nails him with a Superplex and rolls into the cover. 1..............................2............................. Summers gets his shoulder up off the mat again and the crowd cheers. Carlito gets back to his feet and argues with the referee about the count not being cool. Torrie Wilson is looking worried on the outside as she looks at Aaron Summers on the mat and watches Carlito smirk as he walks around the ring. Carlito picks up Summers and places him between his legs. The fans are booing as Carlito is calling for a piledriver. Summers reaches up and drives his fist into Carlito's jaw with a huge uppercut. Carlito stumbles backwards and Summers charges forward and tackles him straight out of the ring. Both men are on the outside and in pain. Summers gets back to his feet first and he grabs Carlito and begins to drive rights and lefts into his face. Summers finally gets back to his feet and turns and sees Torrie Wilson on the other side of the ring. Summers looks at Torrie and turns back to Carlito. Summers grabs Carlito and rolls him back into the ring under the bottom rope. Summers rolls into the ring and drives his knee into the back of Carlito's head. Summers grabs Carlito's head and begins to pound it, face first, into the mat. The referee is calling for Summers to stop doing it as Carlito is bleeding wildly. Blood is pouring out of Carlito's face as Summers continues to drive his fist into Carlito's face. Torrie Wilson jumps up onto the apron and pleads with Summers to stop it. Summers lets go of Carlito and looks around the arena where all the fans are cheering him on. Carlito begins to climb back to his feet and he groggily looks at Summers and blood is pouring down his face. Summers reaches forward and nails Carlito with one more right hand and Carlito instantly hits the deck and is out cold. Summers looks at Torrie Wilson and agrees that he will stop and he jumps out of the ring. Torrie Wilson slides into the ring and watches Summers walk to the top of the ramp. 1..............2.................3...............4..................5....................6......................7... The crowd is going wild for Summers after he just beat the crap out of Carlito. 8.................9....................................10! The referee reaches a ten count and counts Aaron Summers out but he doesnt care and neither does the crowd. Summers walks backstage and looks content with the damage he caused. Torrie Wilson helps Carlito back up and helps him backstage with the fans going crazy for Aaron Summers.

Winner: Carlito

OR:87 CR:75 MQ:100

Edge and Christian are shown in the backstage area and they look really enthused about tonight’s PPV… The crowd boos as they see both of them appear…

Christian: Well are you happy? We are here on Smackdown! And for what? It’s not like we have been treated with anymore respect than we were on RAW…

Edge: Christian, shut up! I’m sick of your whinging and wining… Respect has to be taken and tonight I plan on taking matters into my own hands… I don’t care what you do tonight but my night is full, so please… No distractions…

Christian drops his head and walks out of the locker room and the fans begin to boo as Edge stands there and continues to watch the monitor with a smirk on his face…

user posted image

Akio's music hits and the crowd erupts with boos. Akio has been a thorn in Moore's side lately even though he has been on a tear and has won around 20 to 30 straight matches. Akio comes out onto the stage and he has an emotionless expression on his face. Akio comes down to the ring and watches the stage as his music stops and the fans boos stop as well. Shannon Moore's music hits and the crowd goes crazy. Shannon Moore appears on the stage and he has the WWE Cruiserweight Championship around his waist. Moore also has a bandage wrapped around his head after the vicious match with Kurt Angle on the last Smackdown! Moore doesnt look 100% as he is slowly coming down to the ring. Moore gets into the ring and is watching Akio closely and especially his legs. Moore gives his belt to the referee and gets blasted from behind by Akio. Akio knocks Moore off his feet with a kick to the back of the knees. Akio drops a quick leg drop across the neck of Moore and quickly covers him. 1........................2........ Moore gets out quickly. Akio gets up and picks up the dazed Moore off the mat. Akio goes to whip Moore into the corner but Moore reverses it and cradles Akio into a small package. 1......................2..................... Akio reverses it and flips onto Moore and the referee counts. 1..........................2.......................... Moore reverses it this time and has a bridging pinfall and the referee counts. 1.............................2.............................. Akio quicks out and gets up before Moore. Moore is met with a kick to the jaw. Moore hits the deck and Akio gets up and gives a goofy grin to the fans. The fans just laugh and boo him whilst Moore attempts to get up. Akio turns around and rips the bandage off of Moore's head. The fans immediately boo loudly as Akio lunges forward with a kick to the forehead. Blood starts running down the face of Moore and it seems that Akio has just busted Moore wide open again. The referee is checking the situation to make sure it isnt too serious. Akio grabs Moore and whips him into the corner. Akio runs into the corner and leaps up and ends up on the top turnbuckle behind Moore. Akio straddles Moore from behind and is on his shoulders. Akio falls forwards and takes Moore down with him. Akio drives Moore face first into the mat and the crowd is booing wildly. Akio rolls Moore over and the fans begin to boo because they think its over. 1............................2................................ Moore surprises the fans and kicks out and the crowd goes wild. Akio gets back to his feet and believes he has the won the belt and begins smirking and the referee tells him it was only two and he gets the shits. Akio climbs to the top rope and waits as Moore climbs back to his feet. Moore gets up as Akio leaps off the top rope. Akio goes for a leaping side kick but Moore counters it and nails Akio in the gut with a big dropkick. Both men are down on the mat and Moore springs to his feet and he has a look in his eyes and the crowd is going wild. Moore climbs to the top rope and waits as Akio slowly gets up. Akio turns around and WHAM! Moore-Gasm! Shannon Moore hits the Moore-Gasm on Akio and quickly covers him. Blood is streaming down Moore's face as the referee counts his cover. 1................................2.................................3! Shannon Moore continues his winning ways and retains the WWE Cruiserweight Championship after taking one hell of a beating from Akio. The referee hands Moore the Cruiserweight Championship and he begins posing with it and the crowd is loving it. Shannon Moore leaves with the gold in his arms and blood rolling down his face and the crowd going wild for him.

Winner & Still WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Shannon Moore

OR:80 CR:75 MQ:85

Backstage we see both Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley standing in Diamond Dallas Page’s office and the crowd is booing both men. DDP appears on the screen and the crowd goes wild…

Diamond Dallas Page: Alright boys it is simple… I have one more spot left in my King Of The Ring brackets and I could not decide between Bubba Ray Dudley or D-Von Dudley... So I thought I would let you two decide who would enter however after careful considerations I thought you two wouldn’t be able to cope with such a task… Therefore I came up with one simple method of how to choose… I’m going to flip a coin!

Neither Bubba Ray or D-Von Dudley look to enthused about that idea but agree to it anyway and DDP flips in the coin…

Diamond Dallas Page: Alright, Tails it is D-Von, Heads and Bubba’s in…

DDP flips the coin and the crowd is going crazy… We can not see what the coin lands on and neither can the Dudley Boyz… DDP begins to smile…

Diamond Dallas Page: Alright D-Von, you miss out… Yes, Bubba you’ve got the last spot in the tournament…

D-Von looks pissed off as Bubba leaves the room with a huge grin on his face… The crowd is cheering loudly as we come back to the ring for our next match…

user posted image

Who's That Jumpin' Out The Sky... Rey Mysterio's music hits and the crowd goes nuts. Rey Mysterio is one of the most loved superstars on the Smackdown! brand and he proves it as he leaps onto the stage. Mysterio begins to run around the stage and down the rampway, slapping hands with the fans and getting them to cheer him some more. Mysterio gets into the ring and waits for his opponent... "Army Of Me" by Chimaira hits and the crowd suddenly let out boos. Fatal Attraction's theme music hits and two of its members appear on the stage, Mike Sanders and Dawn Marie. Sanders has a cocky smirk on his face as Dawn Marie wraps her arms around him from behind. Sanders and Dawn have huge smirks on their faces as they eye Mysterio off in the ring. Sanders slides into the ring and runs at Mysterio. Mysterio nails Sanders with a hip toss and Sanders gets the shits and hits the mat. Sanders charges at Mysterio again but once again is hit with a hip toss. Sanders gets right back up and Mysterio hits him with a dropkick and Sanders immediately rolls out of the ring. Sanders re-groups on the outside with Dawn Marie. Marie urges Sanders to get back in and he does so. Sanders holds his arm up to Mysterio for him to tie up with him. Mysterio goes for the tie up but Sanders nails him with a kick to the gut. The crowd immediately begins to boo as Sanders just took a cheap shot at Mysterio. Sanders grabs Mysterio and nails him with a suplex. Sanders gets up and drives his foot down into the chest of Mysterio. Sanders drives his knee down into the throat of Mysterio and holds it there. The referee begins a count and Sanders breaks it at 4 to stop himself from being disqualified. Sanders gets back to his feet and looks confident in himself as he pulls Mysterio up off the mat. Mysterio tries to hit Sanders in the gut but it hardly has any effect as Sanders drives his knee into Mysterio's gut. Sanders pushes Mysterio into the corner and begins to beat on him. Sanders places Mysterio on the top turnbuckle and meets him up there as well. Mysterio tries to block anything from happening by beating on Sanders but Sanders pokes him in the eye and grabs him. Brainbuster from the top rope and the crowd is booing like mad. Both men are down in the middle of the ring. Sanders rolls over and covers Mysterio and the referee begins to count. 1................................2..................... Mysterio gets his foot on the bottom rope just in time and the referee stops the count. Sanders gets up to his feet and begins to argue with the referee about what he believes was a slow count. Sanders pushes the referee and the referee retaliates by telling Sanders that if he touches him again, then he will disqualify him. Sanders raises his arm but Mysterio grabs it from behind and spins him around. Mysterio pounds on Sanders and whips him into the corner. Mysterio charges at Sanders and Sanders raises his leg and catches Mysterio in the face. Sanders charges out of the corner and takes Mysterio down with a bulldog. Sanders rolls Mysterio over and covers him again. 1...........................2............................. Mysterio kicks out of the pinfall. Sanders gets back to his feet and doesnt know what else to do. Sanders looks around the arena and rolls out of the ring. Sanders grabs a steel chair from ringside and slides into the ring with it. The referee intervenes before Sanders hits Mysterio with the chair. Sanders and the referee begin to argue as Mysterio sneaks up behind Sanders and nails him with a dropkick. The referee leaves the ring with the chair and goes to place it at ringside. Sanders falls forward and sets himself up on ropes. Mysterio runs from one side of the ring and goes for the 6-1-9! However nobody in the arena saw Dawn Marie pull something out of her top and pass it to Sanders. It's a set of brass knucks. Sanders places it over his hand and smashes it into the face of Mysterio just as he goes for the 6-1-9. Mysterio falls to the deck and is out cold as the fans in the arena begin to boo. Sanders takes off the knucks and throws them back out of the ring just as the referee slides back in. Sanders cockily covers Mysterio and the referee, not knowing any different, makes the count. 1....................................2......................................3! Mike Sanders picks up the big victory over Rey Mysterio thanks to help from the outside by Dawn Marie. Mike Sanders rolls out of the ring and plants a big kiss on the lips of Dawn Marie and the crowd begins to boo loudly. Sanders and Dawn are posing for the fans as Mysterio remains out cold in the middle of the ring after the brass knucks shot from Sanders. Sanders and Dawn leave the ringside area with huge smirks on their faces and the fans continue to boo as they leave.

Winner: Mike Sanders

OR:77 CR:75 MQ:80

Over the titantron we see The Big Show getting ready for his WWE Tag Team Championship shot… Big Show stops warming up as he catches someone out of the corner of his eye… Big Show walks over to the guy and begins to ask him questions…

The Big Show: Who the hell are you? I haven’t seen you around before…

Steven Gerrard: Steven Gerrard, tonight’s my first night here on Smackdown!, who are you?

The Big Show: What do you mean, who am I? You seriously don’t know who I am? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… You’re a funny guy Gerrard… I’ve got a match to warm up for my match but ill catch up with you after the event…

The Big Show walks away laughing as he continues to the do the “Who Am I” question… The crowd goes wild as it looks like we have a new WWE Superstar on Smackdown!...

user posted image

Rico's extremely poofy music hits and the crowd is booing wildly... Rico appears on the stage and he has a huge grin on his face. Rico struts down to the ring, shaking his ass like a girl. Rico eyes off the ladder as he walks past it. Rico gets into the ring and looks into the air at the WWE US Championship belt, which is suspended above the ring, with a smile on his face. Charlie Haas' music hits and the crowd goes crazy. Charlie Haas appears on the stage and he has Miss Jackie right by his side. Charlie Haas motions to Rico that the belt is his and he intends to leave tonight with the belt. Rico starts blowing kisses in the direction of Haas and the crowd goes nuts with boos. Haas ignores the ladder as he walks past it and he slides into the ring. Rico goes to kick Haas but Haas grabs Rico's leg and pushes him backwards. Rico falls on his ass and Haas mounts him. Haas begins to pound on Rico's face and the crowd is cheering. Haas gets off Rico and picks him up. Haas lifts Rico into the air and nails him with a suplex. Haas keeps a hold of Rico and picks him up again. Haas lifts Rico into the air and nails him with a falcon arrow suplex. The crowd is going nuts as Haas walks out of the ring and grabs the ladder. Haas goes to slide into the ring with the ladder but Rico nails him with a baseball slide. The ladder flies back into the face of Haas and the crowd boos. Rico slides out of the ring to join Haas on the outside. Rico grabs Haas off the ground and whips him into the steel steps. Haas bounces off the steel steps hard and is visuably dazed. Rico leaps forward and takes full advantage as he nails Haas with the Stylist Kick. The fans boo loudly as Haas looks down and out on the outside whilst Rico smirks and just looks at Haas. Rico grabs the ladder and slides into the ring with it. Rico sets up the ladder underneath the belt and begins to climb it as Haas begins to stand up on the outside. Haas slides into the ring quickly and lifts the ladder up from underneath Rico. Rico flies off the ladder and straddles the top rope. The crowd goes wild as Rico is almost crying as he is on the ropes. Haas runs over and nails Rico with a leaping side kick. Rico falls to the outside and Haas rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside as well. Rico goes to stand up but Haas nails Rico with a german suplex on the outside. Rico is down and hurt as Haas gets back to his feet with a smile on his face. Haas looks around the ring and sees Miss Jackie standing there with a smile on her face and he gives a smile back. Haas grabs Rico off the ground and slams his head into the spanish announcers table. Haas places Rico on the announcers table and slides back into the ring. Haas sets up the ladder next to the ropes and facing Rico. Haas climbs to the top of the ladder and signals at Rico to the fans. Haas leaps off the ladder and goes for a huge splash. Haas drives Rico through the spanish announcers table with a big time splash and the crowd is going wild. Both men are down on the outside of the ring as Miss Jackie is gasping at what she just saw. Haas is trying his hardest to pull himself back up and he begins to clutch at his midsection. Haas rolls into the ring slowly and grabs the ladder. The fans are going crazy as Haas sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring. Haas begins to climb the ladder and he is doing it slowly. Rico has a steel chair in his hand as he slides back into the ring. Rico blasts Haas in the back of the knee with the steel chair. Haas topples off the ladder and the crowd is booing. Rico picks up the chair and drives it into the knee of Haas. Rico drops to the ground after the final chair shot and both men are down. Rico is getting his breath back and is slowly getting back up. Miss Jackie begins slapping the mat and urging Haas to get up as well. Rico rolls out of the ring and gets right in Jackie's face. Jackie goes to slap Rico but Rico grabs her hand in mid-air. Rico retaliates by slapping Jackie across the face. Rico turns around just as Haas flies between the ropes and takes down Rico with a shoulder tackle. Once again both men are down on the outside. Charlie Haas gets back up and grabs Rico. Haas slams the back of Rico's head into the barricade around the ring. The fans are cheering as Haas is once again in control. Haas walks over to Miss Jackie and checks on her to make sure she is ok. Rico climbs back to his feet and is met by Haas. Haas grabs Rico around the waist and nails him with an overhead belly to belly suplex on the outside. Charlie Haas doesnt see that he threw Rico right into Miss Jackie though and the crowd boos a little bit. Charlie Haas rolls back into the ring and sets up the ladder again under the belt. Haas begins to climb the ladder and gets half way when he hears Miss Jackie on the outside crying. Miss Jackie is clutching at her chest and Charlie Haas stops climbing the ladder. Haas climbs off the ladder and runs outside of the ring. Haas tends to Miss Jackie and the crowd is booing. Haas calls for EMTs to come out and help Jackie but they dont and Haas is forced to pick Miss Jackie up in his arms and he runs up the stage and into the backstage area with her. The fans are booing as Rico rolls into the ring and begins to climb the ladder. The referee watches on surprised as Rico reaches up and grabs the WWE United States Heavyweight Championship. Rico has regained the WWE US Championship from the man that won it from him at WrestleMania 21, Charlie Haas. Haas was about to win the match until his girlfriend got injured on the outside. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as Rico begins celebrating with the WWE US Championship Belt.

Winner & NEW WWE US Champion: Rico

OR:95 CR:90 MQ:100

Aaron Summers, Lucas Newport & Shane McMahon are standing around in their locker room and the crowd cheers when they see Summers on the titantron…

Lucas Newport: Aaron, where did you learn to fight like that? Think you can teach me some of those moves?

Aaron Summers: That’s my life man… That’s how I grew up… I had to know how to fight… It’s not something you learn… It’s something that just comes naturally… If I couldn’t fight id probably be six feet under at the moment…

Lucas Newport: Too bad you didn’t get the victory…

Aaron Summers: Well actually I did… I didn’t need to pin him to win… I just needed to show I can hang with the boys in the business and Carlito was just the start… Plus, I looked outside and saw the expression Torrie Wilson’s face as I was beating him…

Shane McMahon: So your finally getting it kid… That was a nice start tonight… Next Thursday night, you’ve got a match as well… I’m not too sure who it’s against but it’s a King Of The Ring tournament match…

Aaron Summers just nods in approval and the crowd is cheering the three men on…

user posted image

Billy Kidman's music hits and the fans in the arena let out an immediate boo. Billy Kidman appears on the stage and he has a robe on and he looks real cocky. Billy Kidman turns around and is met with a wicked clothesline from Eddie Guerrero and the fans go nuts. Eddie Guerrero plants himself on top of Kidman and begins to beat away at him. Eddie Guerrero has the crowd going wild as he continues to beat away at the face of Kidman. Eddie finally gets off Kidman and salutes the crowd. Eddie waits and stalks Kidman as he starts getting back up. Kidman stands up and is almost immediately knocked back down with a dropkick from Eddie. Eddie Guerrero grabs Kidman and throws him into the steel of the entrance way. The referee doesnt know what to do and tries to call the athletes down to the ring to start the match off but neither man comes back to the ring. Eddie begins to repeatedly slam Kidman's face into the steel entrance way. The referee eventually throws the match out as Eddie isnt replying to his calls and he continues to beat on Kidman. Eddie grabs Kidman and lifts him into the air. Eddie nails Kidman with a suplex on the stage. Both men are on the stage and in pain after the move. It looks as though Eddie hurt his shoulder doing that move. Eddie gets back up and begins to shout stuff at Kidman and the crowd is cheering loudly. Eddie goes to grab Kidman but Kidman reverses it and throws Eddie forwards. Eddie hits, face-first, the steel entrance way. Kidman gets up and grabs Eddie from behind. Kidman now begins to slam Eddie into the entrance way, repeatedly. The fans begin to boo as Kidman grabs Eddie and hits him with a DDT on the stage. Kidman mounts Eddie and begins to pound away on his face. The referee leaves the ring and tries to break up the fight but Kidman nails him in the face with a big right hand. The referee is out cold and Kidman turns his attention back to Eddie Guerrero. This match has ended before its even started, with a No Contest ruling. Kidman begins to stomp away at Eddie Guerrero and then taunts the crowd. The crowd is booing wildly as Kidman is taunting Eddie Guerrero on the stage. Kidman begins slapping Eddie Guerrero in the face. Eddie Guerrero is getting frustrated as Kidman continues to slap him. Eddie fires up and lunges forward. Eddie takes down Kidman and begins brawling with him on the stage. The crowd goes wild for the sudden change of pace. Eddie is delivering a beating to Kidman again and the crowd loves it. Kidman pushes Eddie off of himself and quickly climbs back to his feet. Eddie grabs Kidman from behind and begins choking him. Kidman nails Eddie with a low blow and the crowd is suddenly booing wildly. Kidman pushes Eddie backwards and Eddie falls down. Kidman quickly decides against sticking around and runs off. The fans are booing wildly as Kidman runs into the backstage area, looking over his shoulder to see if Eddie is following him. Eddie pulls himself up on the stage and begins to chase Kidman. The crowd goes wild as Eddie enters the backstage area and is in pursuit of Kidman.

Winner: No Contest

OR:89 CR:90 MQ:88

Over the titantron we get a hype video for WWE King of the Ring 2005… The video shows us the theme song for King of the Ring which is “Superstar” by Saliva… We see that King of the Ring is an inter-promotional match with both RAW and Smackdown! Brands in attendance… and it gives us three of the matches for the Pay Per View as… The WWE World Tag Team Champions will take on the WWE Tag Team Champions, The WWE Intercontinental Champion will face the WWE United States Heavyweight Champion and the WWE World Heavyweight Champion will face the WWE Champion… WWE King of the Ring will be June 12th…

user posted image

Well... Well It's The Big Show... The Big Show's music hits and the crowd goes wild. The Big Show appears on the stage and he has a huge smirk on his face. The Big Show walks down to the ring with pyrotechnics going off behind him. Show gets into the ring just as the lights in the arena go out. BONG! BONG! BONG! Three bells hit and The Undertaker's eerie tune begins. The crowd goes wild as fog begins to form at the entrance way. The Undertaker's image appears in the fog and he slowly enters the stage. The Undertaker is suddenly attacked from behind. Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak pounce on The Undertaker. The lights in the arena come back on as Show gets out of the ring as quickly as he can. The Undertaker is fighting back at the top of the stage. Taker grabs Jindrak and throws him down the rampway. Taker grabs Luther and begins to beat away at him before dragging him down to ringside. Show nails Jindrak with a huge headbutt which knocks him off his feet. Show slides into the ring and Taker throws Luther in his direction. Luther walks into a huge kick to the face from Show and the crowd goes wild. Show covers Luther and the referee makes the count. 1...........................2........................... Luther gets his shoulder up off the mat. Jindrak and Taker remain on the apron as they are not the legal men. Show picks up Luther and whips him into the ropes. Luther comes back and ducks underneath a clothesline attempt from Show. Luther bounces off the ropes and flies back at Show. Show turns into a huge shoulder block from Luther. Show doesnt fall down though and Luther grabs Show and attempts to pick him up. Luther struggles but manages to pick Show up and nail him with a weak looking body slam. The ring shakes as Show is down on the mat. Luther quickly looks around at Taker and then tags out to Jindrak. Jindrak jumps into the ring and the fans are booing both members of Fatal Attraction. Jindrak begins stomping away at Show on the ground before deciding to pick Show up. Jindrak whips Show into the corner of the ring and runs at him. Jindrak leaps forwards and nails Show in the knee cap with a low dropkick. Show screams a little in pain whilst he wants to make a tag to Taker. Jindrak grabs Show out of the corner and pushes him forwards. Show falls down on the mat and is clutching at his knee. Jindrak walks over and tags out to Luther. Luther gets into the ring and he has a cocky smirk on his face. Luther picks Show up off the mat and nails him with a couple of right hands. Show counters a third attempted shot from Luther and nails him with a right hand followed by throwing him back into his corner. Jindrak slaps Luther on the back and tags himself but is too late as he tries to get Show. Show tags out to Taker and the fans are going crazy. Taker gets into the ring and Jindrak automatically runs at him. Taker nails Jindrak with a big right hand. Jindrak falls to the mat and Luther stumbles into the middle of the ring dazed. Taker grabs Luther around the throat. CHOKESLAM! The Undertaker lifts Luther into the air and delivers the Chokeslam to him. The crowd goes wild as Taker drops and covers Luther. The referee stops the count though and tells Taker that Luther isn't the legal man. Taker gets back to his feet and he looks very annoyed. John Heidenreich comes running down to ringside and this causes the fans to boo loudly. Heidenreich jumps up onto the apron and goes to distract the referee. Jindrak sneaks up behind Taker and nails him with a huge low blow. Taker drops down to his knees as Jindrak steps backwards and nails him in the back of the head with a big superkick. Taker hits the deck and looks out. Jindrak runs over and nails the dazed Big Show. Show falls off the ring apron and to the outside of the ring. Heidenreich immediately goes around the ring to where The Big Show is. Show turns around and gets nailed with a big chair shot to the face. The referee doesnt see the chair shot though as he is watching the action in the ring. The Big Show is out cold on the outside whilst Jindrak and Luther are both nailing Taker with kicks in the gut. Suddenly the man that The Big Show was talking to earlier in the night, Steven Gerrard, comes charging down to ringside. Gerrard leaps off the steel steps and nails Heidenreich with a flying elbow to the face. Heidenreich is off his feet and on the ground. Gerrard goes to check on Show as Luther & Jindrak watch what is happening on the outside. Taker sits up behind them and the fans are going nuts. Jindrak tells Luther to go take care of Gerrard and he immediately leaves the ring. Jindrak turns around and The Undertaker is standing up. Jindrak runs at Taker and is met with a boot to the face. Luther goes to grab Gerrard but Show intervenes and surprises the crowd and Luther. Show has Luther around the throat and he throws him backwards. The back of Luther's head cracks into the ringpost and the crowd goes crazy. Gerrard gets up and turns to face Heidenreich. Heidenreich grabs him and plants him on the outside with a spinebuster. Gerrard is out cold on the outside and the fans are booing again. Jindrak is climbing back to his feet in the middle of the ring and Taker is stalking him. Jindrak gets up and turns into Taker. Taker hoists Jindrak up onto his shoulder and WHAM! TOMBSTONE! The Undertaker drives Jindrak into the mat with a Tombstone. Taker covers Jindrak as Show nails Heidenreich with a headbutt on the outside. 1.........................................2......................................................3! The Undertaker & The Big Show are the NEW WWE Tag Team Champions and the crowd loves it. The Big Show helps Gerrard up and they both roll into the ring. The crowd is going crazy as the referee gives Taker and Show the tag team belts. Taker walks off with the belt as Show and Gerrard celebrate the victory in the middle of the ring. The Undertaker, The Big Show & Steven Gerrard have left the three members of Fatal Attraction down on and out after their impressive victory.

Winners & NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: The Big Show & The Undertaker

OR:83 CR:84 MQ:82

Over the titantron we see Billy Kidman running away in the backstage area and he keeps looking over his shoulder… Kidman continues to run and the camera comes back a little bit and we see that Eddie Guerrero is still in chase of Kidman… Billy Kidman runs and jumps inside of a limo and orders the driver to take off… Eddie reaches the car just as it starts moving… Guerrero jumps on the bonnet of the car as it is driving off and the crowd is in shock… The car suddenly hits its breaks and Eddie Guerrero flies off the bonnet and goes through a door… The fans are booing wildly as Kidman gets out of the car and has a smirk on his face… Kidman walks over and looks in the room where Eddie is laying and in a crumpled mess… Kidman begins to stomp on Eddie Guerrero and the crowd is booing loudly… Backstage officials and EMTs quickly rush to the scene just as Kidman spits on Eddie Guerrero… The officials drag Kidman away as the EMTs check on Eddie Guerrero… The fans in the arena are totally disgusted with what Billy Kidman just did in the backstage area…

user posted image

Medal hits throughout the arena and the fans continue there booing. Kurt Angle appears on the stage and he has a huge smirk on his face. Angle stops halfway down the rampway and poses as pyrotechnics explode behind him. The "You Suck" chants are coming from the crowd and he just ignores them. Angle gets into the ring and starts warming up in the corner. " HERE COMES THE PAIN!", Brock Lesnar's music hits and the crowd goes wild. Kurt Angle looks disgusted as he watches Brock Lesnar appear on the stage and the crowd cheering him. Brock Lesnar is jumping up and down on the spot before he begins walking down to the ring. Lesnar leaps up onto the apron and jumps over the top rope and into the ring. Angle immediately asks Lesnar to tie up in the ring and the referee orders for the match to start. Both men tie up in the middle of the ring and Angle takes Lesnar down from behind with a take down. Angle applies some pressure to the back of Lesnar's neck and then finally gives in and belts him across the back of the head. Angle nails Lesnar with a couple of quick blows to the back of the head and the fans are booing. Angle grabs Lesnar and nails him with a release back suplex. Angle gets back to his feet and has a cocky smirk on his face. Angle lets out a "Wooooo" and the fans boo as that is Ric Flair's patenent taunt. Angle turns his attention back to Lesnar and waits as Lesnar turns right into him. Angle nails Lesnar with a quick snap suplex. Angle gets back to his feet and begins shouting, "I Told You So"... "I Don't Suck, You Suck"... "Your not the animal you used to be"... Suddenly Brock Lesnar leaps off the mat and is staring Angle right in the eyes and the crowd goes wild. Angle begins pleading with Brock and saying that he was only mucking around. Brock lunges forward and takes Angle down with a vicious clothesline that nearly rips Angle's head off. Brock is looking down at a fallen Angle and he has a huge smile on his face. Brock picks Angle up off the ground and throws him into the corner. Brock runs into the corner and nails Angle with another clothesline. Brock grabs the stunned Angle and throws him out of the corner with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Brock walks over and covers Angle and the referee makes the count. 1...............................2......................... Angle gets his shoulder up off the mat and Brock climbs back to his feet. Brock still has a smile on his face as he picks Angle up off the mat. Brock hoists Angle up onto his shoulders and in position for the F5 but Angle rolls off Brock's shoulders and nails Brock in the back of the knee with a kick. Brock clutches his knee in pain and Angle takes full advantage by taking another shot at Brock's knee. Brock falls over and is down whilst Angle regathers himself. Angle grabs Brock's leg and lifts it into the air before dropping a sharp elbow down into his knee. Angle begins to bend and wrench the leg of Brock and the crowd is booing. Angle lets go of the hold and climbs back to his feet. Angle begins stalking Lesnar as he pulls himself up, using the ropes. Brock climbs up and Angle grabs him from behind. German suplex from Angle however this time, Angle holds on and nails him with another two german suplexes. The crowd is booing as Angle bridges over Lesnar and the referee counts the pinfall. 1....................................2.................................. Brock kicks out and Angle climbs up and argues with the referee over a slow count. The referee wont have any of it though and tells Angle off. Angle turns his attention back to Brock and he walks over and applies a sleeper hold to Brock. Angle has a smirk on his face as he shakes the head of Lesnar. The referee looks at Lesnar and says he is still ok to go on. Brock begins shaking Angle and pushing himself back to his feet. The crowd is chanting for Lesnar and he is responding. Lesnar gets back to his feet and nails Angle in the gut with an elbow. Another elbow shot and Angle lets go of Brock. Lesnar grabs Angle and has another intense look in his eyes. Brock nails Angle in the gut with a knee and places him between his legs. Brock hoists Angle into the air and in position for a powerbomb. However Brock starts spinning around before he sends Angle into the mat with a vicious powerbomb. The crowd goes crazy as Angle looks hurt on the mat. Brock has a crazed look in his eyes as he picks Angle back up. Brock grabs Angle from behind and goes for Angle's Olympic Slam, however Angle reverses it and takes down Lesnar. Angle applies the Angle Lock to Lesnar and the crowd is booing. Angle is pushing and turning Lesnar's ankle in all sorts of directions and Lesnar is in definate pain. Lesnar reaches out for the ropes but Angle drags him into the middle of the ring. Lesnar is writhing in pain as he tries to reach out for the ropes but he cant make it. Lesnar begins fighting again and the crowd is getting behind him once more. Lesnar turns his thighs and shows real power by turning out of the move and sending Angle into the mat. Angle quickly gets up and goes for the Angle Lock again but Brock nails Angle in the gut with a boot. Brock gets back to his feet and picks Angle up onto his shoulders again but Lesnar falls down and his ankle is in pain. Brock goes to get up again and Angle grabs him from behind. OLYMPIC SLAM! Angle drives Brock into the mat with an Olympic Slam and the crowd is booing as Angle hooks the leg. 1...............................................2........................................................ Brock Lesnar kicks out. The crowd goes wild as nobody expected him to kick out. Angle gets back to his feet and is screaming at the referee. Angle grabs the referee and backs him up into the corner. The referee tells Angle that Brock got his shoulder off the mat and if he didnt let go of him, he would be disqualified. Angle lets go of the referee and turns back to Brock. Brock is using the ropes to get back to his feet again. Angle walks over to Brock and Brock suddenly leaps forward and grabs Angle. Brock throws Angle onto his shoulders and throws him into the air. F5! Brock Lesnar nails Kurt Angle with the F5 and quickly covers him. 1.................................................2.......................................................................3! Brock Lesnar pulls out a very impressive victory in his first match back on WWE Smackdown! Brock Lesnar climbs back to his feet and is celebrating his huge victory and the crowd is going wild for him. Suddenly Brock Lesnar turns around and WHAM! SPEAR! Edge entered the ring, through the crowd and just nailed Brock Lesnar with a Spear. The cheers suddenly turn to boos as the fans saw Edge nail Brock Lesnar with a Spear. Edge slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Edge slides back into the ring with the steel chair just as Lesnar is climbing back to his feet. Edge places the chair underneath Lesnar and then grabs him. Edge plants Lesnar onto the steel chair with the Edge-U-Cution! The crowd is booing wildly as Edge reaches under Lesnar and grabs the steel chair. Edge raises the chair into the air and WHAM! ONE MAN CON-CHAIR-TO! Brock Lesnar is quivering on the mat as Edge stands above him with a smirk on his face and a steel chair in one hand. Edge leaves the ring as EMTs rush out and check on Brock Lesnar. Edge walks into the backstage area with a huge smile on his face and the crowd booing him.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

OR:92 CR:90 MQ:95

Over the titantron flashes the tournament brackets for Smackdown!’s side of the King Of The Ring…

Charlie Haas

Rico

Christian

Shannon Moore

Billy Gunn

John Bradshaw Layfield

Billy Kidman

Rey Mysterio

The Big Show

Edge

Paul London

Spike Dudley

John Heidenreich

Bubba Ray Dudley

Carlito

Aaron Summers

That is how the Smackdown! Side of the King Of The Ring tournament looks and the fans look excited and happy to see some rematches from tonight’s event. The tournament will begin for Smackdown! Next week with Paul London versus Spike Dudley…

user posted image

A remix verison of "One Of A Kind" hits and it incorporates Fatal Attraction's theme music, "Army Of Me" by Chimaira into it. The fans in the arena go crazy with boos and even begin an asshole chant. Rob Van Dam appears on the stage and he has Paul Heyman by his side. Both men have cocky smirks on their faces as they walk down to the ring. Neither man is paying attention to the boos of the fans as they get into the ring and cockily pose. RVD's music is interrupted by "Basic Thuganomics" and RVD's smile quickly turns to a frown. The crowd is going wild though as John Cena appears from the backstage area. John Cena has the WWE Championship Belt around his waist and he is wearing it proudly. Cena takes off the belt and poses with it for the fans before running down to the ring with it. Cena drops the belt upon entering and immediately takes down RVD. Heyman takes off and quickly exits the ring. Cena is beating the living daylights out of RVD and the referee eventually pulls Cena off of RVD and tells him he will be disqualified for any more of the non-sense. Cena grabs RVD off the mat and picks him up. Cena drives RVD into the mat again with a suplex. Cena rolls onto RVD and covers him. 1..........................2..................... RVD kicks out. Cena gets up and grabs RVD. Cena nails RVD with an uppercut which sends RVD sprawling back into the corner. Cena runs at RVD but RVD lifts his foot and smashes Cena in the face with it. The crowd is booing as RVD nails Cena in the gut with a quick kick. RVD throws Cena into the corner and then runs at him. RVD leaps forwards and grabs Cena. RVD nails Cena with a monkey flip. RVD leaps to the top rope and hits the split legged moonsault. The crowd is loving the action from RVD but booing him. RVD lays across Cena and the referee makes the count. 1..............................2...................... Cena gets his shoulder up off the mat. RVD stands up and takes some cheap heat and he places his boot down on the face of Cena and walks over his face. RVD drops down and begins choking Cena and the crowd is booing wildly. Paul Heyman is laughing on the outside and he looks towards the entrance way to the stage. To his suprise though, nobody comes out. Heyman looks like he had a plan but it is failing. RVD picks up Cena off the mat and whips him into the ropes. Cena bounces back and ducks underneath a kick from RVD. RVD turns to see Cena running back at him. Cena nails RVD with a clothesline which knocks him down to the ground. Cena runs off the ropes and nails RVD with the five star shuffle. Cena looks to the outside and sees Heyman with a confused look on his face. Cena points towards the titantron where we see that Stephanie McMahon & Diamond Dallas Page are standing in the locker room of Fatal Attraction and stopping them from coming out to the ring. Paul Heyman begins shouting obscenities towards Cena and he jumps up onto the apron. Cena grabs Heyman by his shirt and pulls him into the ring over the top rope. Heyman begins backing up in the corner and pleading with Cena not to hurt him. Cena raises his arm but RVD nails him from behind with clubbing shot. The referee orders Heyman out of the ring and he happily obliges. Cena begins to get back to his feet as RVD catches his breath. RVD grabs Cena from behind and nails him with a bulldog. Cena is in position as RVD runs off the ropes and nails Cena with the rolling thunder move. RVD lands on Cena and covers him as the referee makes a count. 1..........................2........................... Cena kicks out of the move. RVD gets back to his feet and he looks around the arena and the fans are booing him. RVD climbs to the top rope and waits as Cena gets back to his feet. RVD comes off the top rope looking for a superkick to the face but Cena leaps forwards and nails RVD with a dropkick. Both men are down on the mat and RVD is rolling around in pain as he clutches his gut. Cena rolls RVD over and covers him. 1.....................................2................................................ RVD gets his shoulder up off the mat and the fans boo. Both Cena and RVD begin to climb to their feet and RVD tries to surprise Cena with a right hand but Cena catches RVD's arm and leans forward. Cena grabs RVD and plants him, face first, into the mat with a huge DDT. Cena stands above RVD and does the "You Can't See Me" taunt and the crowd loves it. Heyman jumps up onto the apron and distracts the referee just as Cena drops down and covers RVD. The referee doesnt make any count as Heyman has him distracted near a corner. John Cena gets off RVD and he has a pissed off look in his eyes as he notices Heyman. Cena walks over and grabs a suprised Heyman. Cena slams Heyman face first into the side of the turnbuckle and the fans love it and go crazy. Heyman falls from the ring apron to the outside and is completely out cold. Cena is standing in the corner as RVD climbs back up. Cena runs at RVD and RVD nails him with a huge yet surprising superkick to the face. Cena falls to the mat and is clutching his jaw. RVD springs himself to the top rope and gets booed from the fans. RVD leaps off the top rope and goes for the Five Star Frog Splash however doesn't hit. Cena moved out of the way and the crowd popped loudly. Both men are down on the mat and trying to be the first back to their feet. Paul Heyman is nearly up on the outside and he has blood running down his face. RVD and Cena both get to their feet at the same time and turn to face each other. Cena reacts and grabs RVD. Cena picks RVD up and doesnt wait around. F-U! John Cena connects with the F-U to RVD and quickly covers him. 1.............................................2........................................................3! NO! RVD kicked out. John Cena gets back to his feet and is claiming the victory. The referee leaves the ring and tells the announcer that John Cena got the pinfall before RVD kicked out and therefore John Cena remains the WWE Champion. Paul Heyman tried to get into the ring to stop the count but he missed it. Both RVD and Paul Heyman are laying on the mat and blood is all over Heyman. John Cena is celebrating with the WWE Championship belt in his arms. Numerous replays over the titantron show that RVD kicked out at exactly the same time as the referee's hand hit the mat for the third count. RVD and Paul Heyman roll out of the ring help each other up. They are both walking up the ramp, claiming that they were screwed out of the title. John Cena doesn't really care as he is posing with the championship belt and watching RVD and Paul Heyman leave. The crowd is going crazy as it is once again declared that John Cena defeated Rob Van Dam to retain the WWE Championship.

Winner & Still WWE Champion: John Cena

OR:95 CR:96 MQ:94

As WWE Judgment Day is going off the air, Rob Van Dam and a bloody Paul Heyman are walking up the stage, yelling abuse back at John Cena and the referee whilst Cena celebrates with the WWE Championship belt and the crowd is going crazy... WWE Judgment Day 2005 closes with images of John Cena raising the WWE Championship high in the air...

Overall Rating: 89%

PPV Buyrate: 1.82

~WWE NEWS AND NOTES - Post Judgment Day~

With WWE Judgment Day being a huge success for the Smackdown! brand, our insider in the WWE has been kind enough to give us an inside scoop on some of the happenings on the WWE Smackdown! brand...

Edge is in line for a huge push and his feud with Brock Lesnar, which of course was initiated at Judgment Day, might be just the feud he needs to push himself into a real main event star... One has to wonder though where this leads Christian... Well many backstage are pushing for Christian to turn face, with the reason been that if he were to turn face, he could have a feud with a heel Edge somewhere down the line. It is not known though what Christian will be up to in the coming months.

John Cena versus Rob Van Dam was somewhat of a let-down to many fans throughout the world and the reason why the WWE cut this match a little short was because these two will face off again in the very near future and it promises to be a whole lot better than this match.

Kurt Angle suffered a thigh injury at the Pay Per View but he is expected to work through the pain.

Rico winning the WWE United States Heavyweight Championship was not something that many people were lobbying for with the reason been that Haas will someday be the WWE Champion. Don't expect Rico to hold the belt long, he might hold it til WWE Uncensored at the very longest which is the Smackdown! brand Pay Per View in July.

The Big Show & The Undertaker winning the WWE Tag Team Championships wasn't that surprising as many people thought. Show & Taker have not been involved too much lately but giving them these belts gives them something to do.

There are a ton of rumours flying around the Smackdown! locker room that there could be a huge trade between Smackdown! and the RAW brand at the end of June

We saw the debut of Steven Gerrard at Judgment Day. Gerrard is likely to work programs with The Big Show in the future and possibly form a "unique" friendship with the giant

John Bradshaw Layfield & Charlie Haas are two very strong candidates to take out the King Of The Ring tournament this year from the Smackdown! brand but JBL is expected to jump back into the main event scene very soon so it is unlikely he would get the win.

The Rock has gone on record, saying that he will be returning to the WWE very soon after signing a new contract with the company.

Chris Masters, Matt Stryker & Colt Cabana have all recently recieved dark matches on the Smackdown! brand and are currently touring with the brand. Any of these men could make their Smackdown! debut in the coming months.

Aaron Summers feud with Carlito is far from over. Look for some interesting involvement from Torrie Wilson to come in the coming weeks or even next Smackdown! when Aaron Summers faces Carlito in a King Of The Ring Qualifier.

Shane McMahon & Stephanie McMahon have been recently trying to get Tazz out of the announcers booth and back into the ring as a wrestler but it is very unlikely that Tazz will agree after been away from the ring for such a long period

Guest ellived

Ive been reading ur diary and its really good. But anyways I like that your trying to bring in The Rock and Tazz.

Tazz=Ratings, but if he wrestles again plz dont make him a midcarder give him a push.

WWE RAW

May 16th, 2005

WWE RAW opens up with video footage from the very last RAW where we saw more from the Triple H/Ric Flair Feud… Chris Jericho beating Rhyno in a first blood match and getting involved with Kane, Lita, Shelton, Benoit & Raven, plus we also saw Magnus be the first man to move into the King Of The Ring Quarter-Finals after his victory over Batista… Pyrotechnics explode from the roof and stage and the fans are going wild as WWE RAW hits the air live...

“Hello Ladies”

Val Venis’ music hits and the crowd erupts… Val Venis appears on the stage and he has the WWE Intercontinental Championship belt around his waist… Val Venis comes down to the ring and he looks pissed off… Val Venis gets into the ring and immediately grabs a microphone…

Val Venis: First off, I would like to apologize to all my fans for not been myself this week however the fact of the matter is… Ted DiBiase… You better know who attacked me two weeks ago… because if you don’t you’ve got a serious dilemma on your hands…

“Evolution”

Evolution’s music hits and the crowd begins to boo like mad… Triple H and Ted DiBiase appear on the stage and Triple H has the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist and he is smirking as he is watching Val Venis in the ring… Both men get into the ring next to Venis and they all have microphones in their hands… Ted DiBiase goes to talk but Triple H interrupts him and the fans immediately begin an asshole chant…

Triple H Who the hell do you think you are? Huh? You’re nothing! Who ever attacked you two weeks ago should be praised…

Ted DiBiase: Hold on a second there champ… Calm down… Mr. Venis, You don’t understand the position you’ve put me in lately… I’ve been interrogating people left, right and center and I still have not come to any conclusion yet… It’s hard you know, been the RAW General Manager… All week I’ve had people whinging and whining at me and tonight, you’ve taken the cake… I don’t really give a damn, who attacked you and I don’t really care why they did it… Tonight, I’m giving you a match to take out your frustrations though… You will be defending your WWE Intercontinental Championship belt as well…

Val Venis interrupts Ted DiBiase and the fans erupt with cheers…

Val Venis: The only match I want right now is with that chump standing in the corner proclaiming to be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion…

Triple H lunges forward to attack Venis but DiBiase gets in the way and stops Triple H from doing anything…

Ted DiBiase: No! It will not be against the champ… You will taking on a man that has been very frustrated this past week after been defeated last week… It will be Val Venis defending the WWE Intercontinental Championship against RHYNO!

Triple H begins to laugh and Val Venis smirks at him… This just pisses Triple H off though and he wants to go Venis again…

Ted DiBiase: Calm down Hunter… You know what Venis… Since you like to provoke people… Next week’s RAW Main Event… Will be Triple H versus Val Venis… WWE World Heavyweight Championship versus WWE Intercontinental Championship… Title for Title… Winner Takes All… And, I promise you that the person who attacked you two weeks ago will be revealed next week…

Val Venis has a satisfied look on his face until Triple H lunges forward and nails him in the face with a microphone shot. Triple H is standing above Val Venis and he grabs the WWE Intercontinental Championship from around the waist of Val. Triple H holds the belt into the air and poses with it whilst the fans in the arena are booing wildly…

Triple H: Oh and Ric… After Chris Benoit defeats Kane tonight, I will reveal next week, what the stipulation is for our WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at WWE Fully Loaded is going to be… Good luck in your match with Shane Helms tonight…

Triple H begins laughing as he throws the belt down onto Venis and walks out of the ring with Ted DiBiase and both men are laughing and smiling as the fans boo them and they walk into the backstage area…

Rating: 87%

Shelton Benjamin is walking around frantically in the backstage area until he comes up to a locker room door… Shelton looks angry as he barges into Chris Jericho’s locker room and the fans go crazy…

Shelton Benjamin: Yo man… What was the go with telling Kane, I was cracking onto Lita… All I was doing was offering my friendship and support to Kane…

Chris Jericho: Man, I just called it like I seen it… Kane must have misunderstood anything I said to him… I really wasn’t trying to play you two…

Shelton Benjamin: Don’t lie… Enough of the lies Jericho… I know you’ve been involved with Benoit and Raven this whole time… I’ve seen ya’s talking…

Chris Jericho: Whoa junior… You better watch your mouth…Don’t you dare, I should slap you right now for saying that… I’m definitely not involved with those two jackasses… I would bet every single one of those fans lives on that…

Shelton Benjamin: Whatever man… You just need to stop lying… If you mess with me again… You will know just how rough I can play…

Shelton Benjamin walks out of the locker room and the crowd is going wild as he does and Chris Jericho looks on with a pissed off expression on his face…

Rating: 93%

Alexis Laree vs Christy Hemme

Christy Hemme’s music hits and the crowd gives a small amount of cheers as they are not really caring for the women’s match. Hemme comes running down to the ring and gets a pop from the male audience as she has the skimpiest skirt on and she looks hot. Alexis Laree’s music begins and the crowd begins to boo. Laree appears on the stage and she begins to taunt the crowd. Alexis Laree runs down to the ring and immediately gets right in Christy’s face. The crowd is booing as Alexis nails Christy in the gut with a boot. Alexis quickly grabs Christy and sets her up in the middle of the ring. Gut Wrench Powerbomb! The crowd is booing wildly as Christy Hemme is laying out cold in the middle of the ring whilst Alexis Laree is standing above her with a sick smile on her face. Laree places a foot down onto the chest of Christy and makes the referee make the count. 1…………………2……………………3! Alexis Laree picks up the dominating quick pinfall victory over Christy Hemme. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as Alexis Laree is taunting Hemme and then she motions that the women’s championship belt will soon be around her waist. Alexis Laree walks out of the ring and never takes her eyes off of Hemme as she walks into the backstage area with the fans booing her hugely.

Winner: Alexis Laree

OR:49 CR:59 MQ:27

Shelton Benjamin is over the titantron again and he is packing his bags in the backstage area as it looks like he is no longer needed on RAW… Suddenly out of nowhere Chris Benoit and Raven attack… Benoit and Raven are beating the living hell out of Shelton Benjamin and the crowd is booing like mad… Benoit drops down and quickly applies the Crippler Cross Face to Shelton and Shelton begins to scream in pain… The crowd is going wild with boos as Benoit doesn’t let go of the hold and Raven is standing over him laughing… Officials quickly come over and pull Benoit and Raven off of Benoit and Chris Jericho suddenly comes charging over as well… Jericho is looking at Benoit and Raven and then he helps Shelton back to his feet… Benoit and Raven smirk as they walk off and Shelton is clutching his shoulder in pain as he looks at Jericho a little confused…

Rating: 85%

Ric Flair vs Shane Helms

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ric Flair’s music hits and the crowd goes nuts. Ric Flair appears on the stage with his red robe on and the crowd in the arena go mad with cheers. Flair struts down to the ring and waits for his opponent. Shane Helm’s music hits over the titantron and the crowd goes nuts with boos. Helms appears on the stage and he has a green robe on and he begins to strut down to the ring, very similar to Ric Flair and the crowd is booing him. Helms gets into the ring and does the Ric Flair strut around the ring and this causes the fans to boo even louder. Flair walks up to Helms and does a “Woooooooooooooooooooo” and the fans go nuts. Helms retaliates with a slap across the face of Flair. Flair nails Helms in the chest with a chop. Helms stumbles backwards and is clutching his chest. Flair backs him into the corner and nails him with a couple more chops to the chest and the fans love it. Helms changes the momentum and turns Flair into the corner. Helms nails Flair across the chest with some chops now and the fans immediately boo. Flair reaches up and pokes Helms in the eye and this gets a small pop from the fans. Helms stumbles around the ring until finally getting his focus and eyes off Flair. Flair charges forwards at him and Helms ducks down. Helms picks up Flair over his back and drives him into the mat with a back body drop. Helms covers Flair whilst he is on the mat and the referee makes the count. 1……………………2…. Flair gets his shoulder up and Helms quickly gets up. Helms walks over and climbs to the top rope. Helms waits as Flair gets back to his feet. Flair turns around and walks right into a cross body check from Helms. Helms has the cover but Flair rolls through and has the final cover and the referee makes the count. 1…………………2…………….. Helms kicks out and the fans boo. Flair grabs Helm’s leg and the crowd goes nuts as Helms begins to plead with Flair not to do anything to him. Flair disagrees and nails Helms in the knee with a kick followed by an elbow drop. Flair gets back to his feet and signals to the fans for the Figure Four Leglock. The crowd goes wild as Flair applies the submission move to Helms. Helms begins to scream in pain and he is yelling help out. Suddenly Ted DiBiase comes running down to ringside and the crowd is booing wildly. DiBiase pulls the referee out of the ring and begins to argue with him on the outside. The referee cant see that Shane Helms is tapping out in the middle of the ring. Ric Flair lets go of the submission move and WHAM! Triple H enters the ring through the crowd and nails Ric Flair in the back of the head with a sledgehammer shot. Ric Flair hits the mat and Triple H grabs Helms and places him on top of Flair. Triple H leaves the ring with the sledgehammer and has a smirk on his face. DiBiase lets the referee go back into the ring and he makes the count not knowing any different. 1……………………2…………………………3! Shane Helms picks up a huge victory over Ric Flair. Triple H slides back into the ring and leaves the sledgehammer on the outside this time. Triple H picks Flair up off the mat and sets him up in the middle of the ring. PEDIGREE! Ric Flair is out cold in the middle of the ring whilst Ted DiBiase shakes hands with Shane Helms and raises his arm into the air. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as it looks as though Shane Helms has joined Evolution. Triple H, Ted DiBiase & Shane Helms leave as EMTs are placing Ric Flair onto a stretcher and taking him backstage to the fans boos.

Winner: Shane Helms

OR:91 CR:94 MQ:85

Stacy Keibler is in the backstage area and she has the WWE Women’s Championship over her shoulder… The fans go crazy when they see her and she has a big smile on her face as she hears the cheers… Alexis Laree comes up to her and the fans immediately begin to boo loudly…

Alexis Laree: Well… It’s the fake WWE Women’s Champion…

Stacy Keibler: Fake?

Alexis Laree: Yeah that’s right… Fake… You don’t defend your belt… You don’t do anything with it… As far as I’m concerned… Your just holding onto the belt until DiBiase gives me my title shot and after the quick work I’ve made of my last two opponents I don’t think that will take long…

Stacy Keibler: You can think what you want… The fans however do not want to see you as the Women’s Champion… They like me… I’m not a thug like you…

Alexis Laree: Just face it Stacy… You know you could never beat me…

Stacy Keibler: Well how about next week, we give that theory a little test… You and me in the ring… Mixed tag team match… You go out and find yourself a man to team with and ill do the same… I’ll give you one week to find the perfect partner…

Alexis Laree: Your on… Don’t expect me to take it lightly on you next week…

Alexis Laree slaps Stacy and Stacy drops to the ground as Alexis walks away laughing at how easily Stacy went down… The fans in the arena are booing Alexis as she walks away and Stacy gets up and looks worried…

Rating: 74%

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Val Venis © vs Rhyno

GORE! Rhyno’s music hits and the crowd begin to give him a mixed reaction. Rhyno appears on the stage and he has a pissed off look on his face. Rhyno ignores all the fans and gets into the ring… HELLO LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Val Venis’ music hits and the crowd erupts with cheers. Val Venis has a big smirk on his face as he appears on the stage with the WWE Intercontinental Championship Belt around his waist. Venis is still feeling the effects of that stiff microphone shot from earlier in the night so it should be a difficult match for him. Venis gets into the ring and gives his belt to the referee. Venis turns right into Rhyno and Rhyno picks him up and drives him into the corner. Rhyno begins to beat on Venis with shot after shot and the fans are booing loudly. Venis suddenly counters it and takes down Rhyno. Venis begins brawling with Rhyno now and the crowd is really getting into it. Rhyno pushes Venis off of himself and rolls to the outside. Rhyno begins to regroup on the outside and comes to get back into the ring but Rhyno nails him with a baseball slide. Rhyno flies into the guard rail and the fans go crazy again. Venis slides out of the ring and grabs Rhyno. Venis whips Rhyno into the side of the ring and Rhyno’s back cracks against it. Rhyno lets out a scream of pain as he connects. Venis grabs Rhyno and rolls him back into the ring, under the bottom rope. Venis slides into the ring and immediately covers Rhyno. 1…………………2………………… Rhyno kicks out. The fans in the arena let out boos as Rhyno kicks out. Venis gets back to his feet and has a smirk on his face. Venis picks up Rhyno and whips him into the ropes. Rhyno bounces back and Venis lowers his head. Rhyno nails Venis in the face with a kick and the fans begin to boo. Venis immediately stands back up and Rhyno nails him with a short arm clothesline. Venis is down and Rhyno drops a leg drop across his face. Rhyno covers Venis and might be the new champ. 1………………………2…………………… Venis kicks out and the crowd goes wild. Rhyno gets back to his feet and goes to the corner and waits as Venis is pulling himself back up. Venis turns around and just moves out of the way in time as Rhyno misses his Gore attempt. Rhyno collides into the corner and bounces back. Rhyno turns around to face Venis and is met with a kick to the gut followed by a Fisherman’s Suplex. Venis hooks the leg and the referee makes the count. 1………………………2…………………………3! Val Venis retains the WWE Intercontinental Championship and will face Triple H next week on RAW in the winner takes all match. Val Venis is given his Intercontinental Championship Belt and he begins posing with it as the fans are going crazy for him.

Winner & Still WWE Intercontinental Champion: Val Venis

OR:91 CR:89 MQ:94

Ted DiBiase and Shane Helms are backstage in Evolution’s locker room and the crowd boos as they see both men standing there with grins on their faces…

Ted DiBiase: So how does it feel Shane… Success smells sweet doesn’t it… Now that your with Evolution, success will come naturally to you…

Shane Helms: It feels great Ted… I’m looking forward to where my career goes from here…

Ted DiBiase: It goes nowhere but up baby…

Shane Helms: The only person I haven’t seen tonight is Maven… Where is he?

Ted DiBiase: Be quiet, your going to spoil my surprise… I have a feeling that Maven will show his face very soon, if you know what I mean… He is doing a favor for me…

Shane Helms: Oh ok then… I do know what you mean…

Ted DiBiase and Shane Helms begin to laugh as the crowd is booing loudly and are wondering what they mean by that…

Rating: 88%

WWE King Of The Ring Tournament – Sweet 16 Round

Randy Orton vs William Regal

Randy Orton’s music hits and the crowd gives him a huge ovation. Randy Orton appears on the stage and he has a big smile on his face as he poses for the cheering fans. Orton has both his arms raised in the air as he takes in the ovation. Orton comes down to the ring and waits as William Regal’s snobby British style music plays. William Regal appears on the stage and he has a smirk on his face. The fans are booing Regal even though he just continues to smirk as he walks down to the ring. Regal gets into the ring and goes to hit Orton but Orton blocks it and nails Regal with a right hand. Regal backs up and looks shocked that Orton just nailed him. Orton lunges forwards and nails Regal with a clothesline that sends Regal over the top rope and to the outside. The fans in the arena begin to boo as Regal gets back to his feet and begins to back up the rampway. William Regal begins smirking and the crowd is booing wildly. MAVEN enters the ring behind Orton and he has a steel chair in hand. Maven was hiding underneath the ring and the fans are going crazy. Orton turns around and is met with a wicked chair shot to the face. Orton is busted wide open and blood is pouring down the face of Orton. The referee immediately calls for the bell and awards the match to Randy Orton via Disqualification which means that he will move onto the King Of The Ring Quarter Finals. Maven begins to drive the steel chair down into the ankle of Orton and the fans are booing loudly as Maven continues the assault. Nobody is helping Orton out as Maven continues to lay waist to Orton with the chair. Maven has a sick smirk on his face as he looks into the crowd and they are booing him wildly. Maven yells out “This one’s for you Ted”… This only infuriates the fans more though as they begin with asshole chants and other derogatory comments. Maven leaves Randy Orton out cold in the middle of the ring in a pool of his blood and he is very happy with himself after the brutal assault. Randy Orton has just joined Magnus as the only other man to qualify for the King Of The Ring Quarter Finals but at what price. Orton just got completely decimated by Maven and it seems that William Regal knew it was coming the whole way through.

Winner via DQ: Randy Orton

OR:78 CR:80 MQ:76

Magnus is backstage and the fans cheer when they see him standing there… Suddenly Triple H walks up to him and the crowd erupts with boos…

Triple H: Hey man… Listen… I’ve spoken to big Batista… He said you were definitely Evolution material… I’ve seen you wrestle or lack there of because of how easily you dominate your opponents… I think you’ve got what it takes to be a huge star one day…

Magnus: What are you trying to say Triple H?

Triple H: I’m formally offering you a spot in Evolution… If you ever need anything… Just come to me and I’m sure we can work something out…

Magnus: Listen, I’m glad somebody has finally seen how big I could be one day but no thanks… Evolution isn’t something for me… I’m standing here looking at that WWE World Heavyweight Championship Belt around your waist and I’m thinking… Hmmmm, that could look good around my waist…

Triple H: Listen here jackass…

Magnus: Whoa calm down Trips… All I’m saying is that after I win King Of The Ring and get my title shot at SummerSlam… I will do everything possible to take that belt off the champ… Whether it be you or Ric…

Triple H: This belt aint going nowhere… You wouldn’t last two minutes in the ring with me… The only reason you beat Batista last week was because of that bucked tooth moron, Test…

Magnus: If you say so man… I’m not going to listen to anything you have to say… After all you probably will lose to Ric Flair at Fully Loaded…

Triple H: I’ll give you one thing Magnus… You got some balls… Nobody ever talks to me like that… From now on, Evolution is going to make your life a living hell… You got that…

Magnus: OK then… Whatever you say Trips… I’ll be waiting…

Triple H walks away with a confused look on his face as it doesn’t really look like Magnus cares that Evolution will be out to get him from now on… The fans in the arena are going crazy for Magnus as he has a grin on his face whilst watching Triple H walk away…

Rating: 80%

Chris Benoit vs Kane

Rabid Wolverine hits and the crowd begins booing like mad. Chris Benoit appears on the stage and Raven is right by his side. Both men have the WWE World Tag Team Championship Belts wrapped around their waists. Both men have smirks on their faces as they hit the ring and pose with the championships. The smirks turn to frowns though as fire explodes from the stage. Kane’s music hits and the crowd erupts. Kane appears on the stage and he looks like he is smiling. Lita walks out behind Kane and grabs his hand. The married couple walk down to the ring and Kane has a sick smile on his face as he hops into the ring. Raven goes to hit Kane but Kane nails Raven with an uppercut that sends him to the outside of the ring. Benoit nails Kane from behind with a shoulder charge and Kane goes sprawling face first into the turnbuckle. Kane turns around and is met with some chops to the chest by Benoit. Kane begins to laugh the chops off though as he grabs Benoit around the neck and throws him across the ring. The fans go crazy as Benoit stands up and Kane knocks him back down with a huge clothesline. There is more to this match then just the blood feud between Kane and Benoit because if Kane wins than Ric Flair gets to pick the stipulations for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match against Triple H at Fully Loaded but if Benoit wins then Triple H gets the choice. Benoit gets back to his feet and Kane grabs him around the throat. Kane goes for a Chokeslam but Benoit gets out of it and takes down Kane and has the Crippler Cross Face locked in. Kane begins to grimace in pain and he looks to the outside and sees his wife Lita. Lita is cheering Kane on and trying to get him to get out of the hold and eventually he throws Benoit off of his arm. The fans go crazy as they’ve never seen anyone break the hold like that. Benoit drops a quick elbow into the shoulder of Kane and the crowd boos loudly as it just killed any momentum Kane was going to build. Benoit has a smile on his face as Kane is laying on the apron. Benoit has the referee distracted whilst Raven grabs Kane and nails him with an elbow to the forehead. The fans immediately react with boos as Raven walks away with a smirk on his face and Benoit lets the referee check on Kane. Benoit climbs to the middle turnbuckle and waits as Kane gets back to his feet. Benoit comes off the second rope and goes for a dropkick but Kane moves out of the way and lets Benoit hit nothing but air. Benoit hits the deck hard and Kane climbs to the top rope. Kane waits and Benoit stands up and turns around. Kane leaps off the top rope and nails Benoit with a huge top rope clothesline. Benoit is down and Kane signals for the Chokeslam in the middle of the ring. Raven quickly jumps up onto the apron and yells stuff at Kane. Kane charges at Raven but Raven jumps off the apron and is walking backwards and he bumps into Lita. On instinct, Raven turns around and grabs Lita… EVENFLOW DDT! Raven planted Lita on the outside with an Evenflow DDT and the crowd is booing wildly. Kane has an enraged look on his face as he climbs out of the ring. Kane gives chase to Raven and Raven runs up onto the stage. Shelton Benjamin appears from behind the curtain and the crowd goes wild. Raven is stuck in the middle of them both and Shelton nails Raven from behind and pushes him right into Kane. Kane grabs Raven around the throat and lifts him high into the air. Kane walks around on the stage with Raven held high into the air. Shelton shouts at Kane to nail him and Kane drives Raven off of the stage and through the RAW announcers table with a huge Chokeslam! Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross are standing on the stage as Shelton tells Kane to go finish Benoit off in the ring and he’ll help Lita up on the outside. Kane is reluctant at first but agrees and heads back into the ring where Benoit is sitting in the corner of the ring still a little dazed. The referee isn’t watching as Benoit nails Kane with a low blow upon entering the ring. Benoit grabs Kane and nails him with a snap suplex. Benoit doesn’t waist any time and rolls onto Kane. The referee makes the count to the boos from the fans. 1………………………2………………………… Kane lifts Benoit into the air and throws him to one side. Benoit gets up and quickly drives his elbow into the shoulder of Kane. Not once, not twice, but three times. Benoit grabs Kane’s arm and applies a quick arm bar, however he doesn’t have it in long as Kane shrugs him off. Benoit begins to stalk Kane as he is getting back to his feet. Kane gets up and turns around. Benoit tries to apply the Crippler Cross Face again but Kane reverses it and pushes Benoit into the corner. Benoit stumbles back out of the corner and into Kane. CHOKESLAM! Kane drives Benoit into the mat with a Chokeslam! Kane is signaling for the end as he is standing above Benoit. Kane picks Benoit up off the ground and hoists him onto his shoulders. TOMBSTONE! Kane drives Benoit’s neck into the mat with a Tombstone. Kane is standing above Benoit and he looks up onto the stage at Raven and smiles and then he looks outside where Shelton Benjamin and Lita are standing and applauding him. Kane covers Benoit and the crowd is going crazy. 1……………………………2…………………………………3! Kane defeats Chris Benoit and the fans love it. Shelton Benjamin slides into the ring with Lita and Lita and Kane embrace. Kane looks around at Shelton and the fans in the arena are going crazy. Shelton offers his hand to Kane and Kane looks around the arena before reluctantly accepting it. Kane and Shelton Benjamin shake hands as Lita looks on with a smile on her face and the crowd going crazy in the arena. Chris Benoit & Raven are out cold and the fans love it. After that win, Ric Flair will now get to choose the stipulations for the main event of WWE Fully Loaded 2005 and we will find out what they are next week.

Winner: Kane

OR:88 CR:93 MQ:77

As WWE RAW is going off the air, Kane & Lita are celebrating Kane’s huge win with Shelton Benjamin and the fans in the arena whilst Chris Benoit & Raven remain out cold in the ring and through the announcers table…

Overall Rating: 83%

Television Rating: 5.62

Edited by phatman

Guest ellived

Great show man, I can't wait to see who attacked Val Venis. I also like how your turned Hurricane back into Shane Helms and put him in Evolution. Keep it up.