WWE: R.I.P

phatman

WWE Smackdown!

May 19th, 2005

WWE Smackdown! Opens up with video footage from last Sunday night’s WWE Judgment Day where we saw John Cena hold onto the WWE Championship, Brock Lesnar defeat Kurt Angle in his first match back, The Big Show & The Undertaker defeat Fatal Attraction to win the WWE Tag Team Championship, Rico capture the WWE United States Heavyweight Champion and Eddie Guerrero & Billy Kidman destroy the hell out of one another before Eddie got sent to a local hospital… Pyrotechnics explode from the stage and huge Smackdown! Fist as WWE Smackdown! Begins with the fans in the arena going wild…

"Medal"

Kurt Angle's music hits and the crowd erupts with boos. Kurt Angle appears on the stage and he doesn't have a real happy look on his face... Kurt Angle gets down into the ring and immediately grabs a microphone...

Kurt Angle: This is only going to be short and sweet... I'm sick and tired of this always happening to me... You people need to stop booing and learn to love me because I AM the greatest wrestler on Smackdown! not Brock Lesnar, not John Cena, not Edge, not The Undertaker... The list could go on but it would all end the same... Kurt Angle, greatest wrestler alive today... Brock Lesnar got lucky at Judgment Day but that will be the last time, he ever beats me... I will make damn sure of it... That is why I went to Diamond Dallas Page after the Pay Per View and asked for a rematch with Brock and guess what... I got it... It wont be tonight though because Brock has a little warm up match with Christian tonight... No, instead it will be next week, Brock Lesnar versus Kurt Angle, one on one and Edge, please don't get involved in the match... After I'm done with Brock, that is when you can have him... Brock Lesnar, you better get ready because over the next two weeks, you are going to feel the PAIN!!!

Kurt Angle throws down his microphone and has a pissed off look on his face as he leaves the ring. The fans in the arena are going crazy with boos as Angle just walks calmly into the backstage area...

Rating: 100%

John Cena arrives at the building in the backstage area... The fans give him a loud pop as he is still seen with the WWE Championship belt over his shoulder... Suddenly out of nowhere Rob Van Dam appears and distracts John Cena... Cena and RVD begin shouting stuff back at one another until Paul Heyman nails Cena with a low blow and the crowd erupts with boos. RVD walks over and nails Cena in the throat with a kick. Cena grabs his throat and immediately has a hard time breathing... A smirk appears over the face of RVD as he and Paul Heyman walk away with John Cena doubled over in pain in the parking lot... The fans in the arena have erupted with plenty of boos throughout the arena...

Rating: 87%

WWE King Of The Ring Qualifying Match

Paul London vs Spike Dudley

Spike Dudley's music hits and the crowd erupts with boos. Spike Dudley appears on the stage and he ignores the fans as he slides into the ring. Spike continues to get booed until Paul London's music hits. London appears on the stage and he is all smiles. The crowd loves London for his valiant effort he put up against JBL at Judgment Day. London charges down to the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and begins posing. London jumps off the turnbuckle and turns to face Spike. In mid turn though, Spike leaps forward and nails London in the chest with a dropkick. London is down and Spike quickly covers him. 1....................2................ London kicks out and Spike gets back to his feet with an angry look on his face. Spike begins to stomp away on London and the crowd boos him. Spike picks London up off the mat and slaps him in the face a couple of times. This gathers the fans in the arena to boo him. Spike whips London into the ropes and waits for him and he heads back towards him. Spike grabs London on the way back through and nails him with a quick little powerslam. Spike covers London and the referee makes the count. 1...............................2............................... London kicks out and the fans go crazy. Spike gets back to his feet and has an angry look on his face as he heads towards the referee. The referee backs up as Spike is yelling at him. Spike turns around just as London gets back to his feet. Spike charges at London and goes for a quick clothesline but London ducks underneath it and grabs Spike around the neck. London drops Spike into the mat with a neck breaker. Both men are down and the fans are cheering for London to take control. Both men slowly get back to their feet and Spike goes to hit London in the face but London blocks it again and nails Spike with a right hand. Spike backs up and looks kind of suprised. Spike leans forward for another shot but London leaps forward and takes him down with a tornado DDT. London runs up and climbs to the top of the turnbuckle. London signals to the fans for it and then leaps off and nails Spike Dudley with the London Calling! London stays on top of Spike and the referee makes the count. 1.............................2...................................3! Paul London picks up the victory over Spike Dudley and advances into the sweet 16 round of the King Of The Ring Tournament.

Winner: Paul London

OR:73 CR:71 MQ:76

Billy Kidman is shown over the titantron and he is standing around in his locker room backstage... He is watching video footage from last Sunday nights Pay Per View, WWE Judgment Day and it is the footage of Kidman ramming Eddie through a door with a car... Billy Kidman has a sick smirk on his face as he continues to rewind the footage and stop the footage... As he plays it for the last time he lets out a sick laugh and we hear from the commentators that Eddie Guerrero is still at a local hospital and will be back next week...

Rating: 88%

Carlito vs Aaron Summers

Carlito's music hits over the titantron and the fans erupt with even more boos. Carlito appears on the stage and he is dragging Torrie Wilson out onto the stage with him. Carlito is black and bruised after the beating he took at Judgment Day from Aaron Summers. Carlito doesn't look real excited as he gets into the ring. "No Chance", Aaron Summer's music hits and the crowd erupts with cheers. Summers appears on the stage and he has a smirk on his face as he comes down to the ring. Shane McMahon & Lucas Newport appear on the stage and are walking down the ramp behind him. Summers slides into the ring and gets right in the face of Carlito. Carlito retaliates with a slap to the face and Summers turns right back and smiles at him. Carlito pushes him backwards and the crowd goes wild as Summers flies back with a huge right hand. Carlito is rocked and falls to the mat and looks very hurt. Summers look around the ring and notices Torrie on the outside. Torrie has a helpless look on her face as Summers drops down and hooks the leg. The referee makes the count and Carlito doesn't look like kicking out. 1............................2......................................3! Aaron Summers picks up his first victory in the WWE and advances to the next round of the King Of The Ring tournament. Carlito is out cold on the mat and seems to be suffering the effects of all the brutal shots from Aaron Summers over the last week. Aaron Summers leaves the ring with a smile on his face as Shane McMahon & Lucas Newport celebrate on the outside. Summers just watches Torrie as she enters the ring and tries to help Carlito out. The crowd is going wild after another one of their favourites picks up a win.

Winner: Aaron Summers

OR:81 CR:82 MQ:81

Christian is backstage in his locker room with Edge and once the fans see them together they begin booing like crazy...

Christian: Yo brother, you going to have my back tonight in the main event?

Edge: Yeah guess so...

Christian: Doesn't sound like it's that important to you though man...

Edge: Well it's not... I've got different plans that you... I've been thinking alot man and I think we should both just go our separate ways and if we run into each other along the way then I guess that's cool... I'm going to defeat The Big Show tonight and move on in the King of the Ring tournament and after I win King of the Ring for the second time, I will show the world that Brock Lesnar is nothing great and after I'm done with Brock Lesnar... The WWE Championship will be around my perfect waist...

Christian: Whatever man... I followed you here to Smackdown! because I thought we would get the chance to compete for gold together but all you been doing since you got here is looking out for yourself... I want no part of you anymore... It's finally time I break out from under your shadow and get the respect I truly deserve and it all starts tonight with Brock LESNAR!!!

Christian storms out of the locker room leaving Edge with a grin on his face and the fans in the arena booing Edge...

Rating: 90%

Rico vs Charlie Haas

Charlie Haas' music hits and the crowd erupts. The former WWE United States Heavyweight Champion appears on the stage with Miss Jackie hanging off of him. The crowd is going crazy as both athletes walk down to the ring with smiles on their faces. The smiles turn to frowns quickly as they are interrupted by Rico's music. Rico appears on the stage and he has the WWE United States Heavyweight Championship belt over his shoulder. Rico enters the ring and has a huge smirk on his face. After the win at the Pay Per View, Charlie Haas had to be Rico's servant from there on out however Smackdown! General Manager has made it that if Haas can get the win in this match than that stipulation will be cancelled. Haas helps Jackie out of the ring and gets blindsided from Rico in the process. Rico spins Haas around and throws him into the corner. Rico nails Haas with a kick in the guts and the crowd goes wild with boos. Rico starts choking away at Haas in the corner until the referee calls for him to break it. Rico charges at Haas and goes for a clothesline but Haas nails Rico in the face with a kick. Rico stumbles backwards and regathers himself. Rico leaps forward at Haas and Haas catches him and throws him over his head with a belly to belly suplex. Haas goes down and covers Rico with the fans cheering for him. 1...............................2.......................... Rico kicks out and causes the fans in the arena to boo. Charlie Haas gets up off the mat and drops a leg across the face of Rico. Miss Jackie continues to cheer her man on from the outside and she still feels bad for being the reason Haas lost the WWE US Championship in the first place. Haas drives his elbow across the knee joint of Rico and the crowd continues to cheer. Haas grabs Rico around the head and picks him up off the mat. Haas whips Rico into the ropes and Rico bounces back towards him. Haas nails him across the face with a back elbow. Rico falls to the mat and Haas quickly covers him. 1.............................2...................... Rico nails Haas with an uppercut between the legs and the referee couldn't see it because he was in the wrong place. The fans let out boos throughout the arena and Rico slowly gets back to his feet with a smile on his face. Rico begins to stalk Haas as Haas is having a hard time getting back to his feet. Haas turns around as Rico goes for The Stylist Kick. Haas ducks down and sweeps Rico's planted leg off the ground. Rico hits the ground hard and Haas quickly applies the Haas Of Pain. The crowd is going crazy as Haas is wrenching back on the hold. Rico has no other choice but to tap out and he does. Charlie Haas moves into the next round of The King Of The Ring tournament after a very important win over Rico. Charlie Haas rolls out of the ring and celebrates with Miss Jackie. Haas grabs Jackie and plants a big kiss on her and both seem a little surprised by big kiss. They are both smiles though as they look back in the ring and see Rico on the mat almost crying because of the pain. Charlie Haas and Miss Jackie walk into the backstage area with big grins on their faces and the crowd going crazy for the two of them.

Winner: Charlie Haas

OR:95 CR:91 MQ:100

Shannon Moore is standing around backstage with the WWE Cruiserweight Championship around his waist... The fans go crazy as they see him and a man, that they've never seen before, talking in the backstage area...

???: So what's next for Shannon Moore?

Shannon Moore: Really got no idea Johnny... Just want to keep my winning streak alive and this belt around my waist... So, hows your little idea coming along anyway?

Johnny: Really good Shannon... The fans are going to love it... I'm going to start it next week...

Mike Sanders and Dawn Marie have big smiles on their faces as they notice Shannon Moore on their way past...

Mike Sanders: Look what we have here Dawn... A craptacular Cruiserweight Champion, who faces nobodies in the ring and someone who nobody even knows...

Mike Sanders has a long hard look at the guy before he comes to the realisation of who it is...

Mike Sanders: Hold on a second... I know who you are... You were apart of WCW before it crumbled and you only wrestled a couple of matches with the company... Johnny Jeter isn't it?

Johnny Jeter: Yeah that's what my mummy called me...

Mike Sanders: What are you doing son, wasting your time with this chump...

Shannon Moore: What's your problem Sanders... You know damn well Johnny has problems and isn't all there in the head...

Mike Sanders: Your my problem Moore... You are parading around with the WWE Cruiserweight Championship around your waist and you cant even wrestle... You wouldnt last anymore than 3 minutes in the ring with anybody from Fatal Attraction... Isn't that right Dawn?

Dawn Marie: That's correct sugar...

Mike Sanders: I've got an idea... Shannon Moore versus Mike Sanders... WWE Cruiserweight Championship... What do you say?

Johnny Jeter: He accepts... But it isnt going to happen straight away because I want my first match here with YOU!

Mike Sanders: Alright, Jeter, you better prepare yourself... Three weeks time... Mike Sanders versus Johnny Jeter... You can wrestle me and the winner will face Shannon Moore, the week after that on Smackdown!

Mike Sanders wraps his arm around Dawn Marie and they both start laughing and the crowd is booing them as they walk away... Shannon Moore is standing there with a worried look on his face as he looks at Johnny Jeter, who is standing there looking down at the ground with a confused look on his face...

Rating: 78%

The Big Show vs Edge

Well... Well, It's The BIG SHOW! The Big Show's music hits and the crowd goes nuts. The Big Show appears on the stage and he has one half of the WWE Tag Team Championships around his waist. The Big Show gets about half way down the rampway when suddenly Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak attack him from behind with steel chairs. Reigns and Jindrak continue to drive the chairs into the spine and across the skull of Show. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as The Big Show begins bleeding from the face. Suddenly the lights in the arena go out and the crowd goes wild. A bell dongs and the crowd erupts with cheers. The Undertaker's music quickly hits and the crowd goes crazy and The Undertaker appears on the stage behind fog and smoke. Taker immediately starts walking down the ramp and Reigns & Jindrak high tail through the crowd. Taker walks back up the rampway as he keeps his eyes on Reigns & Jindrak. The crowd has erupted as Show is back to his feet and climbs into the ring. The Undertaker walks into the backstage area as Show nods his head in approval at him. The fans all of a sudden start booing and The Big Show doesn't know why. Show turns around and WHAM! Edge nails him with a Spear and the crowd is booing even louder. Edge entered the ring through the crowd and not even the referee noticed him. The referee starts the match just as Edge spears The Big Show. Edge covers Show and the referee gets down and makes the count. 1....................................2.........................................3! Edge picks up the easiest of victories over The Big Show and the crowd can not believe it. Edge slides out of the ring with a big cheesy smirk on his face. The referee didn't see that Edge had his feet placed on the middle ropes whilst he had the cover. The fans are booing in disgust as Edge walks into the backstage area after advancing into the next round of the King Of The Ring tournament with his first round victory over The Big Show.

Winner: Edge

OR:71 CR:80 MQ:51

John Cena is charging around in the backstage area and finally he runs into Diamond Dallas Page in the backstage area... The fans erupt as they see both men together...

Diamond Dallas Page: John Cena... WWE Champion... What can I do for you?

John Cena: You can quit with all this bull and give me Fatal Attraction next week...

Diamond Dallas Page: Which member of Fatal Attraction?

John Cena: NO, You aren't listening properly... I want Fatal Attraction next week... Every single one of them...

Diamond Dallas Page: That's a big ask... You know what though... I can do that... Not next week though... John Cena, in two weeks time, you will run the gauntlet... Your first opponent will be none other than Mike Sanders and your final opponent will be the head honcho of Fatal Attraction...

John Cena: That's cool by me... I can tear through 4 men to get to Rob Van Dam...

Diamond Dallas Page: NO, now who isn't listening... You said you wanted the whole package... Well you've got it... Your last opponent in the gauntlet will be PAUL HEYMAN!

John Cena: Yeah that's cool...

Diamond Dallas Page: Oh, there is one little problem you will have against you... and that is that if you are pinned in the match and you lose, than the person that got the pinfall over you, I will give a WWE Championship opportunity the following week...

John Cena: Yeah I aint got no problem with that because no member of Fatal Attraction is going to get through me!

John Cena shakes hands with DDP and the fans in the arena go wild at the match that was just made for next week's show...

Rating: 95%

Brock Lesnar vs Christian

Here Comes The Pain! Brock Lesnar's music hits and the crowd erupts with cheers. Brock Lesnar was successful in his return match against Kurt Angle at Judgment Day and he entertained the fans in doing it. However after the match ended Edge made his presence felt and laid out Brock Lesnar with a vicious assault. Lesnar's forehead is all bandaged up after recieving stitches at the pay per view. Lesnar gets into the ring and begins warming up whilst the fans wait for his opponent. Christian's music hits and the cheers turn to boos. Christian comes out on the stage and he runs down to the ring and slides in. Christian climbs to the top rope and begins posing. The fans just continue to boo him. Christian gets off the ropes and walks right up to Lesnar. Christian offers his hand to Brock and Brock foolishly goes to accept it. Christian nails Brock in the gut with a kick. Brock looks a little surprised as a smirk appears over Christian's face. Brock retaliates and goes after Christian but Christian ducks a clothesline attempt from Lesnar. Lesnar turns back around and Christian nails him with a dropkick to the face. Brock stumbles backwards and stops against the ropes. Christian runs over and nails him with a clothesline. The clothesline sends Brock over the top rope and to the outside. Brock is immediately back up on the outside and looking back into the ring at Christian. Christian bounces off the ropes and comes at Lesnar with a baseball slide however Brock grabs Christian's legs on the slide and pulls him out of the ring. Christian hits the outside area hard and remains on the ground. Brock pulls him back up and nails him with a short arm clothesline. Brock rolls back into the ring and the referee checks on Christian on the outside. "MEDAL" blasts over the titantron and Brock Lesnar has a smile on his face. Brock is waiting for Angle to appear on the stage but he just doesnt appear. The referee is also watching the top of the stage as he checks on Christian. Suddenly Kurt Angle appears from under the ring and slides into the ring. The crowd is going crazy with boos as Angle slides into the ring with a baseball bat in hand. Angle nails Brock over the back of the head with the bat which immediately snaps in half. Angle disposes of the bat and rolls back out of the ring and hides back under it. The referee and Christian get back into the ring and neither man knows what is going on. The fans in the arena are booing wildly but Christian doesn't care as he walks over and kicks Brock to see if he's out of it. After checking, Christian drops down and covers Brock Lesnar and the referee makes the count. 1........................................2..................................................3! Christian picks up a huge win over Brock Lesnar and neither him nor the referee know what is going on. Kurt Angle hears Christian's music and the boos from the crowd and he slides back out from under the ring adn shows himself to the referee and Christian. Angle gets back into the ring and applies the Angle Lock to Brock Lesnar. Lesnar is out cold but Angle continues to twist and turn the ankle of Brock Lesnar. Christian looks pissed off as he finally realises that Angle did something to Lesnar whilst he was on the outside. Christian walks up behind Angle and grabs him. UNPRETTIER! Christian delivers the Un-Prettier to Kurt Angle and the crowd goes crazy with cheers. Christian begins to shout, "This was my time, not yours, you didn't need to show up", at Kurt Angle and he slaps him across the face. Christian walks out of the ring and up the rampway with the crowd cheering him on as he looks back into the ring and sees both Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle out cold in the middle of the ring.

Winner: Christian

OR:81 CR:84 MQ:76

As WWE Smackdown! is going off the air, the crowd is going wild as Christian just defeated Brock Lesnar and knocked Kurt Angle out cold after the match for helping him get the win...

Overall Rating: 82%

Television Rating: 5.66

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~WWE NEWS AND NOTES~

As seen on RAW this past week, it is expected that Magnus begins a high profile feud with members of Evolution that will boost him into the upper echelon of the WWE where he eventually will be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion...

The WWE still has no idea for what they are going to do this coming Monday night on RAW in the huge WWE World Heavyweight Championship versus WWE Intercontinental Championship match. Many are expecting Triple H to get the win and possibly unify the two belts once more whilst alot are wanting Venis to get the victory somehow and continue his push. Stephanie McMahon wants to unify the two belts together whilst Shane McMahon is pushing them to remain separate.

Shane Helms push is likely to go quicker than expected after his great match with Ric Flair on Monday night. Getting the rub from Ric Flair also helped the push and throwing him into Evolution will likely gather him alot more heat from the crowd

The person who attacked Val Venis is set to be revealed this week on RAW as well and there are a few possible names that the WWE is throwing into the equation right now. Those names at this current moment are Tajiri, William Regal, Shane Helms, Chris Jericho & Chris Masters... It almost certainly wont be Jericho as he is setting himself up for another push at the main event scene with a feud against Benoit.

Christian's push was set in stone after his good performance and win over Brock Lesnar on Smackdown! and then to add to his push he also knocked out Kurt Angle after the match. The WWE isn't looking for a Christian versus Kurt Angle match just yet but dont be surprised to see one down the line.

Edge very well could be the first man in WWE history to win King of the Ring twice. Officials feel this could be the easiest way for him to earn himself a WWE Championship match and get him more over as a heel.

The rumors are still continuing and it is expected that several Smackdown! superstars will be sent to RAW and vice versa. For this to happen it is expected that it will be announced as a trade between the two brands.

Over the next couple of weeks on RAW, two new tag teams will be debuting. Look for the current teams of Sean O'Haire & Antonio Thomas and Christopher Nowinski and Garrison Cade to show up. Christopher Nowinski is said to be feeling alot better although he still gets migrains every now and then. Nowinski doesn't want to wait on the sidelines any longer and the WWE felt putting him in a tag team will hopefully prolong his career.

The Rock has officially finished filming "Doom" and will be back with the company in July. The Rock has said that "Doom" will be his last movie for a while as he wants to concentrate on wrestling again. He isn't ruling out more movies in the future, he is just taking a break from hollywood.

The Rock has gone on record, saying that he will be returning to the WWE very soon after signing a new contract with the company.

Johnny Jeter is expected to show up on next Thursday night's Smackdown! with a very new gimmick. The current plan is for him to play a guy with certain mental disabilities but not the caliber of Eugene's head problems

Diamond Dallas Page had surgery on his neck Wednesday morning, following the Smackdown! tapings. DDP is hoping for a return to the WWE ring and after having the same surgery Kurt Angle had in 2003, he is expected to stay out of the ring for the next three months and then return. Look for him to continue his on-air role though.

Triple H has recently stated in an interview on Howard Stern that he is no longer in the shape of his former self and his body is going through plenty of wear and tear. Triple H is expected to take around 6 months off following WrestleMania 21 although it could come ever sooner

~WWE RELEASES TALENT~

Over at WWE.com, there is a web page up stating several WWE superstars have been released from their contracts...

Reasons have been giving next to the superstars names and the WWE has stated that all will be looked at again down the road. Below is a list of the released talent and why they were released...

Dean Portland - aka Bobby Lashley recently checked himself into rehab for alcohol abuse. Portland has been suffering demons in his personal life and WWE wishes for him to work out his problems and there will be a spot for him down the line. No word yet what this means for Orlando Jordan as these two were set for a huge push at the WWE Tag Team titles soon.

Jazz - Jazz has not been real happy with the WWE lately for their inability to showcase the women of wrestling. Both sides agreed and felt that a release was in Jazz' best interests.

Stacy Carter - Was recently re-hired by the WWE and was soon fired after she blasted the promotion on a radio interview for no apparent reason. WWE viewed this as a stab in the back after re-hiring her after the problems she has caused in the past and don't expect to see "The Cat" back in the WWE anytime soon.

Jagged - Hired to be developed in oVw but he isn't developing real well. Does not suit the WWE style and needs to adapt a little bit better.

Jesus Aguilera - WWE feels that Jesus just doesnt have enough charisma to get himself over on WWE television. Both sides have agreed that Jesus needs to take some acting lessons and maybe he will get looked at again in the future

Morris - Was hired to take part in the cruiserweight division on Smackdown! and has been ready for a couple of months now. WWE writers just dont have anything for the guy and instead of wasting him, WWE have decided to let him pursue his career elsewhere.

No word yet if anyone else will be released from their contracts but rumor does have it that the WWE wants to cut their roster down to around 100 workers instead of the now current 130.

More information when we get it

• 2 weeks later...

WWE RAW

May 23rd, 2005

WWE RAW opens up with video footage from the very last RAW where we saw more from the Triple H/Ric Flair Feud and how tonight Triple H will face off against Val Venis in a title for title match... We will also hear from Ric Flair about the stipulations for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at Fully Loaded... Pyrotechnics explode from the roof and stage and the fans are going wild as WWE RAW hits the air live...

“Woooooooooooooooooooo”

Ric Flair’s music hits and the crowd erupts with cheers. Ric Flair appears on the stage and he has a business suit on. Flair comes down to the ring all smiles as the fans cheer him on. Flair gets into the ring and begins to strut around after he grabs a microphone…

Ric Flair: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The Nature Boy is here… What a week for the nature boy… It all started last week when I dropped a match to Shane Helms… Now don’t get me wrong kid, you’ll be great one day… You’ve just got to drop all those chumps around you… The only reason you defeated Ric Flair was because of Triple H… Then later on in the night, just to make things better… The Big Red Machine stopped Chris Benoit and in doing so gave me, the chance to make the stipulations for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at Fully Loaded… After that was over, all I had to do was come up with something that would suit a World Heavyweight Championship match between Triple H and Ric Flair… Do you people have any idea just how hard that was? Let me tell you… It wasn’t easy… I’ve never backed down from any kind of fight and even though Triple H is a punk, he doesn’t back down from a challenge either and ill give him that much… I had to weigh up my options though and thought brought to my attention a huge problem with our match… EVOLUTION! It doesn’t matter if it was Shelton Benjamin, Test, Matt Hardy or even myself… Evolution would stick their noses in… I should know, I used to be apart of it and don’t get me wrong, the rewards are great and all however you don’t do anything to deserve those rewards… So I had to think about it… I had to think of a way to eliminate Batista, Maven, Shane Helms & Ted DiBiase from the match so that it was just down to Triple H and Ric Flair… Figuring out once and for all just who is the greatest champion in the history of this business…

“Evolution”

Evolution’s music hits and the crowd immediately reacts with boos… Triple H appears on the stage and he has a big smirk on his face… Triple H is posing with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on the stage and he has a sledgehammer in one hand and a microphone in the other…

Triple H: Remember this Flair… I believe I personally introduced it to the back of your head last week…

Ric Flair: You sure did champ… However I’m still standing here… Right in front of you… Ready to announce the stipulations for our match at Fully Loaded…

Triple H: It doesn’t really matter what stipulations you pick for Fully Loaded because this baby is coming with me no matter where we go and my other baby, the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, will be coming home with me when it’s all said and done… I still can’t believe that Ric Flair thinks he has what it takes to survive in the ring with Triple H…

Ric Flair: Not only can I survive in the ring but I’m going to make you bleed and pay the price for your career… I will make you work for everything… Every drop of blood, sweat and tears will be shed at Fully Loaded… Just so that I can make sure it is just going to be you and me… at WWE Fully Loaded 2005, Triple H will be defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Ric Flair in the confines of a STEEL CAGE!

Triple H looks livid as he watches Flair strut around in the ring and the crowd is going crazy…

Ric Flair: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That’s right… Ric Flair is taking it back old school… It will be just us in ring with a cage surrounding us… Only way to win is to escape the cage or tap out in the middle of the ring… Pinfalls do NOT count… Doesn’t the sound of becoming the 18 time World Heavyweight Champion sound good to you Champ… Actually you do realize that if you don’t beat Val Venis tonight and retain your title than you don’t get the first rematch… I get the first title shot, so it would be Val Venis versus Ric Flair… You better win Champ, although I think you’re a little pre-occupied… My money’s on you choking tonight… WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Triple H throws down his microphone and he looks pissed off… Triple H goes to come down to the ring as he rips off his jacket and shirt… Ric Flair has a smirk on his face as Triple H walks halfway down the ramp but stops and thinks about things… The crowd begins to boo him though as he walks up the rampway and into the backstage area with a smirk on his face as well…

Rating: 100%

Magnus is backstage and he walks around a corner and bumps into Batista and Maven… Batista gets right in Magnus’ face until Maven pulls him away… Maven then steps up and looks at Magnus…

Maven: You better watch tonight as I beat Raven in my King Of The Ring match… I’m going to win the King of the Ring… I don’t care how big or how strong you are… I’m Evolution baby and it’s going to pass you right by… I deserve that SummerSlam title shot… You definitely don’t deserve it… You shouldn’t even be in the next round of the tournament… Batista would have eliminated you in if it wasn’t for your opponent tonight, Test…

Magnus: Listen you can run your mouth all day long Maven… Watch tonight… I’ll let my ring work do the talking… Magnus, 2005 King Of The Ring… It started with me and it’s going to end with me…

Magnus smirks right at Maven before walking off leaving Maven and Batista to carry on walking away… The crowd is going crazy after seeing Magnus stand up to both members of Evolution…

Rating: 84%

Shelton Benjamin vs Steven Richards

Steven Richards' music hits and the fans in the arena seem to give a mixed reaction. Some of the fans cheer for him whilst some boo with that majority been the latter. Richards comes charging down to the ring and he looks set to take on his opponent. Shelton Benjamin's music hits and the crowd erupts. Shelton appears on the stage and he is smirking and jumping up and down and the crowd is going wild for him. Shelton charges down to the ring and ducks underneath an immediate attempt from Richards with a Steven Kick. Shelton jumps up just as Richards turns around. Shelton nails Richards in the chops with a dropkick. Richards quickly got back to his feet and ran at Benjamin. Benjamin ducked out of the way and tripped Richards. Richards stumbled forwards and collides with the corner pad, face first. Richards turns around and is welcomed with a big splash in the corner. This one isn't going to last much longer. Richards stumbles forwards out of the corner and Shelton leaps forwards. All About The Benjamins! Shelton hits it and the crowd goes crazy. Shelton covers Richards and the referee makes the count. 1.......................2................................3! Shelton Benjamin picks up the quick pinfall victory over Richards and the crowd loves it. Shelton climbs back to his feet and begins posing for the fans until he gets blindsided. Benoit grabs Shelton off the top turnbuckle and takes him down with a quick release german suplex. Shelton lands on the back of his neck and is down on the mat in pain. Benoit drops down and applies the Crippler Cross Face to Benjamin and the crowd is booing wildly. Shelton is screaming in pain as Benoit tightens the hold and wrenches back. Referee's and officials rush down to the ring and pull Benoit off of Shelton and the crowd is booing him wildly. Benoit leaves with a sick smirk on his face as Shelton is on the mat out cold with quite possibly a dislocated shoulder and broken neck.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

OR:86 CR:88 MQ:84

Ted DiBiase is backstage in his office when there is a knock on the door and a man enters the office and passes a video tape over to DiBiase… The fans in the arena boo as they are watching DiBiase on the screen… DiBiase looks confused as he puts the video into the video players and hits play… Randy Orton appears on the television screen and DiBiase almost craps himself and the fans go wild…

Randy Orton: Yes Ted… It’s me… You might have put me out after your little attack last week… But you cant keep me out… That’s why I am issuing a little challenge to you Mr. DiBiase for Fully Loaded… One on One… No catches… Just Randy Orton versus Ted DiBiase in the ring… What do you say Ted? Don’t be scared… You know you will join the list of legends killed by the legend killer but still… Don’t be scared… You know what Ted… I know how I can get your attention… How does one million dollars sound? Sounds good doesn’t it… Well, if you can defeat me, ill gladly hand over one million dollars to you at Fully Loaded… What do you say? Just sign the contract that I gave to the man to give to you and the match is official… Now sign the contract and become just another legend…

The video stops and Ted DiBiase looks around at the guy standing there, who is now holding a contract in his hand… The fans in the arena are going wild as DiBiase grabs the contract off the guy and signs it… Randy Orton versus Ted DiBiase is now officially announced for WWE Fully Loaded 2005 on June 26th and the fans love it…

Rating: 83%

Alexis Laree & Rhyno vs Stacy Keibler & Matt Hardy

Stacy Keibler's music hits and the crowd erupts with cheers. Keibler appears on the stage with the WWE Women's Championship belt around her waist and she turns back to the entrance way and we see that her partner is Matt Hardy! Matt Hardy enters the stage and he has a huge grin on his face as he comes out and the crowd is cheering for him. Hardy and Stacy enter the ring together and wait with the fans cheering them on. Alexis Laree's music hits and the cheers all of a sudden turn to boos. Alexis Laree walks out onto the stage and has her partner right by her side... RHYNO! Laree and Rhyno come charging down to the ring and get right in their opponents faces. Rhyno charges at Hardy and tackles him straight through the middle ropes. Both men go crashing to the outside and the fans boo. Stacy is left alone in the ring with Alexis. Rhyno picks Hardy up on the outside and drives him into the barricade. Hardy is hurting as Rhyno grabs him again and whips him head first into the steel steps. Hardy is down on the outside whilst in the ring Stacy slaps Alexis and a smirk appears over Alexis' face. The crowd boos as Alexis nails Stacy with a left hook. Stacy hits the deck and clutches her jaw. The fans in the arena are booing as Alexis laughs at Stacy as she starts climbing back to her feet. The referee declares that Stacy and Alexis are the legal wrestlers in the ring. Stacy walks right into a hard kick to the gut from Alexis. Stacy doubles over in pain as Rhyno gets into the ring. Matt Hardy climbs up on the outside just in time to witness Alexis whip Stacy into a vicious Gore from Rhyno. Stacy Keibler is out cold in the middle of the ring as Matt Hardy charges back into the ring and takes down Rhyno. The fans are going crazy after a long boo against Rhyno. Matt Hardy continues to rain shots down on Rhyno and doesn't even notice Laree cover Stacy. The referee drops to the mat and makes the count. 1.............................2.......................................3! The fans erupt with boos as the referee makes the three count and awards the match to Alexis Laree and Rhyno. Matt Hardy has blood all over his fists and the fans realise that he busted Rhyno wide open and the crowd loves it. Blood is flowing out of the head of Rhyno as Matt turns his attention to Alexis. Matt grabs Alexis by the hair and drags her off Stacy. Matt sets Alexis up in the middle of the ring and drives her into the mat with a deadly Twist Of Fate. Alexis is down and out next to Stacy in the middle of the ring and the fans are going crazy for Matt Hardy as he is standing in the middle of the ring with a blank expression on his face. Matt slides out of the ring and grabs the WWE Women's Championship belt. Matt pulls Stacy's foot and drags her out of the ring. Matt places Stacy over his shoulder and the belt over his other shoulder and walks into the backstage area with the fans going crazy for him even though they just lost the match.

Winners: Alexis Laree & Rhyno

OR:80 CR:87 MQ:67

Chris Benoit & Raven are standing around in a locker room backstage and they both have their WWE World Tag Team Championship belts around their waists… Raven also has a neck brace around his neck after been put through the RAW announcers booth last week by Kane… The fans are booing as they are both joking with each other backstage…

Chris Benoit: What I did to Shelton Benjamin tonight was just the beginning for that punk… I’m going to show him the true meaning of pain… He thinks he is in a world of trouble right now… Just wait until next week…

Raven: Speaking of pain, I’ve got my King of the Ring match tonight against Maven and I’ve got to wrestle with this sore neck all thanks to Kane… Lucky for me though, I put his b*tch out of commission for a while…

Chris Benoit: That whore got what was coming to her… The world needs to stop and think about just who their messing with… The big red goofy bastard needs to realize that Chris Benoit is no longer playing around… He needs to realize that Raven isn’t someone that he can take advantage of… Same goes for Shelton Benjamin… Needs to stop sticking his nose in places it doesn’t belong…

Raven: Definitely…

Raven agrees with Chris Benoit and the crowd is booing loudly as both men walk out of the locker room with intense looks on their faces...

Rating: 82%

Test vs Magnus

Test, Test, This Is A Test. Test's music hits and the crowd gives him a cheer. Test appears on the stage and he has a huge smirk on his face as he walks down to the ring. Test gets into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles as the fans continue to cheer him on. "Unstoppable" by The Calling hits and the crowd continues to cheer. Magnus appears on the stage and the undefeated superstar appears. Magnus comes down to the ring and shakes hands with Test before tieing up with him. Test pushes Magnus backwards and goes at him with a clothesline. Test runs into Magnus and the clothesline doesn't seem to affect him at all. Test stumbles backwards and Magnus nails him with a clothesline. Test is turned inside out by the sheer power of Magnus. The crowd is in awe as they watch Magnus display once again another performance of power. Magnus picks up Test from the mat and whips him into the corner. Magnus charges and attempts to nail Test in the corner but Test sticks his foot up. Test catches Magnus in the face with his boot. Magnus stumbles backwards but shakes off boot. Test nails Magnus with a couple of rights to the face but it doesn't do too much damage. Magnus catches Test's fist as he goes for a third shot. Magnus takes Test down to his knees by squeezing Test's hand. Magnus pulls Test into the air and nails him in the gut with a knee. Test doubles over and Magnus picks him up and drives him back first down onto his knee. Test is bent in half and the crowd is going crazy. Magnus picks Test back up and signals to the fans for the end. Magnus places Test over his shoulders and begins to bend him in his Torture Rack manuever. Test immediately begins to tap out and Magnus releases the hold. Test drops down to the mat and is clutching his back in pain. Magnus offers his hand down to Test and Test accepts it. Magnus helps Test back to his feet and they both embrace and show sportsmanship. Magnus leaves the ring with the fans cheering on his victory. BATISTA enters the ring from underneath the ring and attacks Test from behind. Batista nails Test with repeated clubs to the back of the head. Batista picks up Test and sets him up in the middle of the ring. SIT OUT POWERBOMB~! Test is out cold in the middle of the ring and the fans do not like it at all. Magnus turns around and sees what is happening and he comes running back down to the ring. Batista quickly slides back out of the ring as he notices Magnus entering. Magnus checks on Test whilst watching Batista on the outside. Batista has a smile on his face as he watches Magnus closely. MAVEN suddenly slides into the ring behind Magnus and clocks him in the back of the head with a steel chair. Maven is laughing until Magnus quickly turns around and seems unfazed by the chair shot. Maven runs out of the ring and joins Batista on the outside where both men are laughing. Magnus helps Test back up in the middle of the ring and they both watch Batista and Maven as they walk backstage.

Winner: Magnus

OR:64 CR:50 MQ:79

Kane is shown backstage and he is sitting in a very dark place… It looks like he could very well be sitting in the basement of the building… Kane is rocking backwards and forwards and is breathing real heavily… The crowd is going crazy until someone else enters the room…

Chris Jericho: Kane… It’s Y2J… Need a friend? Raven’s match is about to start if you wanted to come watch it with me… Kane… Relax buddy… Lita will be back next week…

Jericho goes to help Kane back to his feet but Kane springs up and grabs Jericho around the neck… The crowd goes crazy as Kane lifts Jericho into the air by his neck… Kane throws Jericho and sends him flying backwards and into a brickwall… The fans go wild as Kane walks off with an scary look in his eyes… Jericho gets back to his feet and has a smirk on his face as Kane walks out of the room…

Rating: 92%

WWE King Of The Ring Tournament – Sweet 16 Round

Raven vs Maven

Raven's music hits and the crowd erupts with boos. Raven appears on the stage and he still has a neck brace on the crowd is going crazy with boos for him. Raven comes down to the ring and talks to the referee about his neck when Evolution's music hits. The fans continue to boo even though Maven never appears. The fans and Raven continue to wait for Maven but he never shows up. TED DIBIASE walks out onto the stage and confronts Raven and the fans and the fans are booing him. Ted DiBiase has a microphone in one hand and a briefcase in the other hand.

Ted DiBiase: Raven... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I am deeming you unfit to wrestle tonight... Your neck is in terrible shape is what I've heard from the doctors backstage and you could be seriously injured if you compete tonight... Therefore you will be forfieting your King of the Ring match tonight and Maven will be advancing into the next round... Maven wishes to sure his appreciation with five hundred thousand dollars in cash for you turning up tonight and willing to fight... I am showing my appreciation to you by suspending Kane until Fully Loaded... Why only til Fully Loaded? It's simple, at Fully Loaded, Raven will get his chance for revenge when he goes one on one with Kane... Just so that the match doesn't get out of control though, I am appointing a special guest referee for the match in Chris Jericho! Thank you all and have a good night...

Ted DiBiase walks into the backstage area whilst all the fans are booing. Raven looks annoyed in the middle of the ring and he grabs the referee and drives him into the mat with an Evenflow DDT! The fans in the arena are now booing Raven as well. Raven leaves the ring with the referee down. Raven walks to the top of the stage and picks up his briefcase before walking into the backstage area.

Winner: Maven

OR:83 CR:82 MQ:84

A vignette appears over the titantron and it catches the attention of the fans…

In two weeks time the destruction of RAW will begin…

In it’s final moments of pain watch as RAW squirms…

Hell will be unleashed on the WWE and not even the devil himself will stop it…

We aren’t telling you something you didn't already know…

The fans in the arena begin booing like crazy and the video actually gets some fan reactions…

Rating: 89%

WWE Intercontinental Championship vs WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Winner Takes All

Val Venis © vs Triple H ©

Hello Ladies... Val Venis' music erupts throughout the arena and the fans go wild. Venis appears on the stage with the WWE Intercontinental Championship belt around his waist and he shows it off proudly to the fans in the arena. Venis gets into the ring and takes his belt off and celebrates with it on the turnbuckle. Evolution's music intervenes though and the crowd erupts with boos. Triple H appears on the stage and he walks down to the ring the same way he always does. Triple H has the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist. Triple H gets into the ring and takes the belt off and walks over to Venis with it in his hand. Triple H begins to shout at Venis, right in his face. Venis pushes Triple H away and Triple H responds with a championship belt shot to the face. Triple H passes the belt to the referee and the referee calls for the bell and starts the match. Triple H quickly covers Venis and the referee has no choice but to make a count. 1............................2......................... Venis gets his shoulder up off the mat which catches Triple H by surprise. Triple H gets back to his feet and looks very cocky. Triple H begins to stomp away at the gut and face of Venis before covering him again. 1...................................2..................... Venis gets his shoulder up off the mat again and the fans cheer loudly. Triple H picks Venis up off the mat and doesn't look real happy. Triple H begins to beat away at Venis and backs him up into the corner. Venis takes a few shots to the face before reversing the tides and spinning Triple H into the corner. Venis nails Triple H with a couple of rights before continuing to drive his shoulder into the gut of Triple H. Triple H is gasping for air in the corner as Triple H lifts him onto the top turnbuckle and climbs up after him. Venis takes Triple H off the top turnbuckle with a big time superplex. Triple H is down and so is Venis. Venis rolls over and places his arm over Triple H. 1..........................2............................ Triple H kicks out of the near fall. Both men climb back to their feet and Triple H goes for a punch but Venis ducks underneath the punch and grabs Triple H from behind. Venis nails Triple H with a reverse DDT and the crowd is going wild. Venis picks Triple H up and lifts him into the air. Hanging vertical suplex from Venis to Triple H. Venis drops an elbow across the chest of Triple H and the crowd is loving it. Venis picks Triple up off the mat and goes for a Fisherman's suplex. Triple H reverses it with a low blow and the referee never sees it. Triple grabs Venis and sets him up for a Pedigree in the middle of the ring. Triple H begins posing and saying he will soon have two belts until Venis reverses it and sends Triple H to mat with a back body drop. Venis turns around and grabs Triple H as he begins to stand up. Venis delivers and orange crush slam to Triple H and leaves him laying on the mat. Venis climbs to the top rope and signals to the fans for his move. MONEY SHOT! Venis lands the Money Shot on Triple H and covers him. 1......................................2........................................... Triple H places his foot on the bottom ropes and the fans begin screaming with boos as Triple H managed to stay alive in the match. Venis gets back to his feet and doesn't know what else to do. Venis applies the Venis Fly Trap to Triple H and Triple H begins to scream for help. Suddenly the lights in the arena go out and the fans are booing wildly. The lights flash back on and Val Venis is back to his feet and Triple H has rolled to the outside. CM PUNK is standing behind Val Venis and he has a pair of brass knucks on his right hand. Venis turns around and is nailed with a huge shot to the jaw from Punk. Punk mounts Venis and begins to beat away on him with the brass knucks and Venis is busted wide open. The referee calls for the bell and awards the match to Val Venis via disqualification. Triple H grabs the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt and begins to walk up the rampway with it. CM Punk gets off Venis and the fans are booing him even though they dont really know who he is as they have only seen him wrestling on HeAT and dark matches. Triple H leaves with the fans booing him loudly. CM Punk grabs the WWE Intercontinental Championship belt from the referee and begins to pose with it over a bloody Val Venis.

Winner via DQ: Val Venis

OR:87 CR:90 MQ:83

As WWE RAW is going off the air, CM Punk is posing with the WWE Intercontinental Championship belt after debuting and attacking Val Venis in his match against Triple H. The fans are booing loudly as Punk holds the belt high over Venis as RAW fades out...

Overall Rating: 85%

Television Rating: 5.98

Edited by phatman

• 2 weeks later...

WWE Smackdown!

May 26th, 2005

WWE Smackdown! opens up with video footage which highlights the Brock Lesnar versus Kurt Angle match for later on tonight and how they have been feuding since Lesnar returned to the WWE... We then see footage of Charlie Haas, Paul London, Edge & Aaron Summers advancing into the second round of the King of the Ring tournament and how tonight the final four from the Smackdown! will advance... Pyrotechnics explode from the ceiling as WWE Smackdown! hits the air...

Backstage we see Paul Heyman standing in Diamond Dallas Page's office and the camera pans around and we see both DDP and Stephanie McMahon in the office... The fans erupt when they see the two of them and Paul Heyman doesn't look like he is in the best of moods...

Paul Heyman: What the hell do you think your trying to pull by placing me in that Gauntlet match next week?

Diamond Dallas Page: Seeing as though your the main reason behind Fatal Attraction, your part of the group and I've ordered the GROUP for that match... Which includes you... Your lucky I didn't include Dawn Marie in the match as well...

Paul Heyman: That is why Stephanie McMahon is here tonight... I wanted someone here that would back me up... I am not a wrestler and I definately do not want to step into the ring with a thug... No matter what the prize is... A manager should not have to wrestle and that is that!

Diamond Dallas Page: Well that is not how I see this... Your the leader of the group and therefore you are responsible for the actions of every member of Fatal Attraction...

Paul Heyman: Come on Stephanie... Tell that lunatic what is going to happen...

Stephanie McMahon: I think it is a great idea Paul... Might get you in shape a little... This might teach Fatal Attraction a little lesson...

Paul Heyman is almost crying as he storms out of the locker room whilst Stephanie McMahon & DDP starting laughing and the crowd is cheering them on...

Video footage airs over the titantron over Shannon Moore & a guy dressed in a Spiderman costume inside a wrestling ring… It looks as though Shannon Moore is giving Spiderman a lesson in wrestling and the fans are going crazy as they watch what is going on…

Shannon Moore: Come on Johnny… You’ve got to concentrate… If you want to beat Sanders, you’ve got to listen to what I’ve got to say…

Spiderman nods in approval at Shannon Moore and we realize that Johnny Jeter is the man under the Spiderman outfit… The crowd goes crazy as we head to the ring for our first match…

Rating: 90%

Bubba Ray Dudley vs John Heidenreich

Bubba Ray Dudley’s music hits and the crowd begins booing wildly as he appears on the stage. Bubba comes down to the ring and begins to taunt the crowd with rude gestures from inside the ring. The fans are booing him and continue to boo as “Army Of Me” by Chimaira hits… John Heidenreich appears on the stage and the boos continue to drown out the arena. Heidenreich gets into the ring and raises both arms high into the air in front of Bubba and both men smirk at one another. Both men lock up in the center of the ring after the referee starts the match. Heidenreich cheap shots Bubba with a knee to the gut before picking him up and driving him into the mat with a vertical suplex. Heidenreich gets back to his feet and begins to stomp on Bubba. Heidenreich stops the stomping and covers Bubba whilst the referee makes a count. 1…………………2……………… Bubba gets his shoulder up off the mat to stop the count. Heidenreich gets back to his feet and grabs Bubba Ray to pick him up. Bubba reverses it and takes down Heidenreich in a small package. The crowd goes crazy and the referee makes the count. 1…………………2……………… Heidenreich kicks out and both men are quick to their feet. Bubba runs at Heidenreich only to get a clothesline to the face for his efforts. Heidenreich picks Bubba up off the mat and whips him into the corner. Heidenreich charges at Bubba only to be met with an elbow to the face. Heidenreich stumbles backwards until Bubba charges at him and nails him with a huge body check. Heidenreich hits the mat and is down. Bubba Ray waits as Heidenreich is slowly getting back to his feet. Heidenreich is up and Bubba rolls him up and pulls the tights. The referee doesn’t see Bubba pulling the tights though as he makes the cover. 1……………………2……………………… Heidenreich rolled out of the move and the crowd booed loudly. Bubba grabs Heidenreich and begins to club him in the club of the head with some vicious forearm shots. Bubba grabs Heidenreich and whips him towards the ropes as he runs backwards off the opposite ropes. Heidenreich ducks underneath a flying clothesline attempt from Bubba. Heidenreich turns around just as Bubba gets back to his feet. Bubba walks into a huge spinebuster from Heidenreich. Heidenreich quickly covers Bubba and the referee makes the count. 1…………………2……………………3! John Heidenreich advances into the next round of the King of the Ring tournament after an impressive victory over Bubba Ray Dudley and the fans are booing him wildly for the win. Heidenreich will meet Aaron Summers in the second round of the tournament.

Winner: John Heidenreich

OR:79 CR:71 MQ:88

Backstage we see both Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar warming up and exercising for their huge main event match for later on in the evening… The fans boo whenever Kurt Angle is on the titantron but they go wild when they see Brock Lesnar…

Shannon Moore vs Christian

Shannon Moore’s music hits loud throughout the arena and the crowd erupts. Shannon Moore appears on the stage and he has the WWE Cruiserweight Championship belt around his waist. Moore sprints down to the ring and waits for his opponents music. Christian’s music hits and the fans begin booing him. Christian appears on the stage and he has a huge smirk on his face. Christian comes down to the ring and gets right in Moore’s face. Christian slaps Moore across the face and Moore retaliates with a dropkick. Christian flies backwards and falls into the corner. Moore runs at Christian but Christian sticks his foot into the air and catches Moore across the jaw from the corner. Moore stumbles and Christian grabs him from behind and the bottom falls out from Moore when Christian drops him on his knee with a reverse DDT. Moore is down and Christian quickly covers him. 1………………2………………… Moore gets his shoulder up off the mat and the fans cheer loudly. Christian gets back to his feet and begins to argue with the referee about the count. Christian turns his attention back to Moore. Moore nails Christian in the face with a right hand and stuns him. Moore plants Christian into the mat with a snap suplex. Moore quickly gets back to his feet and runs off the ropes. Moore comes charging back with a flying leg drop. The fans are going crazy as Moore has turned the tide very quickly in this match. Moore covers Christian and the referee makes a count. 1……………………2……………………… Christian gets his foot on the bottom rope and the referee stops the count. Moore gets back to his feet and climbs to the second rope and signals for the Moore-Gasm. Christian stands up and turns around. Moore leaps off the ropes looking for the Moore-Gasm but Christian moves out of the way and Moore hits the deck hard. Christian is regrouping in the corner as Moore is slowly getting back to his feet. Moore gets back to his feet and Christian grabs him from behind and plants him into the mat with an Un-Prettier. Christian covers the cruiserweight champion and hooks the leg. 1………………………2…………………………3! Christian has just defeated Shannon Moore. Shannon Moore’s first defeat in the WWE since the start of the year has come at the hands of Christian. Shannon Moore is groggily getting back to his feet as Christian celebrates. Christian turns around and is met by Shannon Moore. Moore offers a hand to Christian and Christian looks at Moore confused. Finally Christian accepts the handshake from Moore and the crowd go wild. Christian advances into the next round of the King of the Ring tournament to face off against Charlie Haas.

Winner: Christian

OR:82 CR:80 MQ:85

A Video vignette airs over the titantron and as soon as the fans see it they go wild…

”Can Ya Smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaalalalallaala… When The Rock… Is Coming Back!”

THE ROCK RETURNS… JUNE 12th 2005, WWE KING OF THE RING

The crowd is going crazy as they see this vignette and realize that the great one is coming back very soon…

Rating: 99%

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Billy Gunn

Billy Gunn’s music hits and the crowd erupts with cheers. Billy Gunn appears on the stage and he has a huge grin on his face as the fans continue to cheer for him. Gunn comes down to the ring and waits. JBL’s music erupts from the titantron and the fans let out tons of boos. JBL appears on the stage and he has a big smirk on his face as he listens to the fans boo him. JBL gets into the ring and offers a handshake to Gunn but Gunn snubs him off and this gets the fans cheering again. JBL looks pissed as he goes after Gunn. Gunn ducks underneath a right hand from JBL. JBL turns around and is rocked with rights and lefts from Gunn. JBL is stunned as he is backed up against the ropes. Gunn nails JBL with a huge clothesline that sends him sprawling over the top rope and to the outside. JBL gets up on the outside and looks pissed that Gunn is dominating the match. JBL climbs up onto the ring apron and steps into the ring. Gunn goes at him but JBL nails him with a jab to the throat. JBL grabs Gunn and plants him into the mat with a body slam. JBL drops an elbow across the chest of Gunn and stays on him for the count. 1……………………2……………………… Gunn kicks out and the crowd goes wild. JBL gets back to his feet and goes and waits in the corner. Gunn stands up just as JBL lines him up. Gunn turns around and ducks underneath a Clothesline From Hell attempt from JBL. The crowd goes crazy. JBL turns around shocked that he missed and receives a kick to the gut. JBL is doubled over as Gunn steps back a little and then leaps forwards and plants him into the mat with a Fame-Ass-Er. The crowd goes wild as Gunn covers JBL and the referee makes the count. 1…………………………2…………………………. JBL kicks out just at the very tiniest second. Gunn gets back to his feet and doesn’t know what else to do. JBL uses the ropes to pull himself back to his feet and the crowd is going wild for Gunn, who is stalking JBL. Gunn grabs JBL from behind and locks in the One and Only however JBL nails Gunn with a reverse low blow kick and the crowd begins booing. The referee never sees it but Gunn automatically releases JBL. JBL turns around with a smile on his face as he grabs Gunn. JBL plants Gunn into the mat with a vicious Powerbomb and then covers him. The referee makes the count and the fans in the arena are booing wildly. 1…………………………2………………………………3! JBL picks up the tainted victory over Billy Gunn and the fans don’t like it at all. JBL gets back to his feet and smiles at the crowd as they continue to boo him. JBL leaves the ring as Gunn is still out cold in the middle. JBL walks backstage with the fans booing him loudly.

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield

OR:77 CR:78 MQ:78

Backstage we see Christian enter a locker room and it is Kurt Angle’s locker room… The fans are booing as Kurt Angle appears and immediately gets in Christian’s face…

Christian: Settle down Kurt… Only here to apologize for my actions last week… I just wanted to win that match on my own… No outside interference… I want to prove to the world that I am a champion… My victory tonight was one step closer to realizing my dream of becoming the WWE Champion… I’m sorry for laying you out last week…

Kurt Angle: What you did last week… It took some balls… Young Christian is finally stepping up to the plate… Now you’ve just got to take advantage of the position you’ve put yourself in… Make yourself be known… Nobody is going to stop you from reaching out and grabbing your dreams… Word of warning though, if you ever pull a stunt like that again on me… You’ll wind up not been able to wrestle ever again… Now if you wouldn’t mind I have to continue my exercises for my match tonight with Lesnar, so please can you leave…

Christian walks out of the locker room and he has thoughtful look on his face… An idea pops into Christian’s head and his facial expression says it all… The fans are cheering for Christian as he walks off…

Rating: 97%

Rey Mysterio vs Billy Kidman

Billy Kidman's music erupts from the titantron and the fans in the arena begin booing wildly. Billy Kidman appears on the stage and he has a huge smirk on his face. Kidman comes down to the ring with a cocky smile on his face as the fans just continually boo him. Kidman gets into the ring and waits for his opponent. Who's That Jumpin Out The Sky! Rey Mysterio's music hits and the crowd goes crazy. Rey Mysterio leaps onto the stage and the crowd goes wild. Mysterio comes charging down to the ring and begins posing on the middle rope. Kidman attakcks Rey from behind and the crowd is booing wildly. Kidman nails Rey with a dropkick from behind and Rey goes straight over the top rope and to the outside. Rey hits outside hard and the crowd is booing Kidman. Rey stands up as Kidman comes off the top rope with a shooting star plancha. The crowd is booing as Kidman takes Rey down. Kidman gets back to his feet and picks up Rey. Kidman whips Rey into the steel steps. Kidman slides back into the ring and waits as Mysterio gets back to his feet on the outside. Mysterio slides into the ring but gets stomped on by Kidman. Kidman picks up Rey and lifts him into the air. Kidman goes for a big brainbuster but Mysterio reverses it and drops down. Mysterio rolls up Kidman and the crowd goes crazy. The referee makes a count. 1................................2................................ A stunned Kidman kicks out and gets back to his feet quickly. Kidman nails Mysterio with a clothesline. Kidman argues with the referee and tries telling him that Mysterio was just cheating. Kidman goes back to work on Mysterio as he mounts him. Kidman begins pounding away at the face of Mysterio and the crowd is booing wildly. Kidman gets back to his feet and picks Mysterio up. Kidman whips Mysterio into the corner and Mysterio hits hard. Kidman charges at Rey but Rey moves out of the way and Kidman connects with impact in the corner. Kidman turns around and Mysterio grabs him and hits a snap suplex. Mysterio gets back to his feet and is back down and dropping a quick leg drop across the face of Kidman. The crowd is suddenly cheering again as Mysterio is in control of the match. Mysterio picks up Kidman but gets hit with a low blow. The referee never sees it though as he is watching the back of Mysterio. Mysterio doubles over in pain and Kidman plants him into the mat with a the Kid Krusher. Kidman doesn't cover Mysterio though as he climbs to the top rope and begins posing. The fans start an asshole chant as Kidman taunts them and Mysterio on the top rope. The referee is checking on Mysterio when suddenly the boos turn to cheers and EDDIE GUERRERO comes charging through the crowd. Eddie pulls Kidman's foot out from underneath him and he straddles the top rope. The crowd is going crazy as Kidman is straddling the top rope in pain. Eddie walks up the stage with a smirk on his face as the referee turns around and sees Kidman not moving. Mysterio begins to get back to his feet and he meets Kidman in the corner. Mysterio grabs Kidman and takes him off the top rope with a massive bulldog. Mysterio rolls Kidman over him and covers him as the referee has no problems making the count. 1........................................2................................................3! Rey Mysterio advances into the next round of the King of the Ring tournament after getting a helping hand from Eddie Guerrero to defeat Billy Kidman and the crowd loves it. Mysterio begins celebrating in the ring whilst Kidman rolls outside and locks eyes with Eddie as he walks backstage. The crowd is going crazy as Rey advances into the next round and is celebrating in the middle of the ring.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

OR:81 CR:82 MQ:79

Aaron Summers, Lucas Newport & Shane McMahon are standing around backstage when suddenly Fatal Attractions members come at them from all directions… RVD is the only member of Fatal Attraction that isn’t with the group as they lay waste to Summers, Newport & Shane… Heidenreich picks up Summers and drives him into the cement with a spinebuster whilst Luther nails Newport with a Reign Drop and Jindrak knocks Shane McMahon out with a super kick to the face. Fatal Attraction walk off leaving all three men down and out cold with the fans booing immensely…

Rating: 85%

Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar

Here Comes The Pain... Brock Lesnar's music hits and the crowd goes wild. Brock Lesnar appears on the stage and he has a huge smirk on his face as he starts bouncing up and down. WHAM! Angle attacks him from behind and the crowd erupts with boos. Angle grabs Lesnar and nails him with a german suplex on the stage. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as Lesnar is down on the stage and in definate pain. Angle grabs Lesnar's leg and lifts it high into the air. Angle drives Lesnar's knee straight down into the stage. Angle repeatedly does this and Lesnar is in pain on the stage and his grimacing face tells the story. Angle has a smile on his face as he cockily walks down to the ring. Angle gets into the ring and begins to argue with the referee. Angle begins to mock Lesnar in the ring and is calling him down to the ring. Brock tries to stand up on the stage but collapses after standing on his injured leg. Angle begins laughing in the middle of the ring. Suddenly Edge appears on the stage and he grabs Lesnar and pushes him down the stage. Lesnar goes rolling to the bottom of the stage and the fans in the arena are booing loudly. Edge leaves Lesnar at ringside and goes and joins the commentary team. Angle gets out of the ring and grabs Lesnar and rolls him into the ring. Angle slides into the ring after Lesnar and begins stalking him. Lesnar is trying to pull himself up using the ropes as Angle stands behind him and laughs. Lesnar pulls himself up and Angle pounces on him. Angle grabs Lesnar and plants him into the mat with an Olympic Slam. Angle covers Lesnar with a smirk on his face as the crowd boos wildly. 1......................................2................................ Lesnar kicks out and shocks Angle. The crowd gives a cheer as he does so. Edge stands up at ringside and looks pissed. Angle takes down his strap and begins stalking Lesnar again. Lesnar is slowly getting back to his feet when suddenly Angle knocks his leg out from underneath him and quickly applies the Angle Lock! The crowd is booing wildly as Angle keeps tweaking the ankle of Lesnar. Lesnar is inching his way to the ropes whilst grimacing in pain. Lesnar doesn't give in and continues to fight. The crowd goes crazy when Lesnar reaches out and grabs the ropes. Angle wont release the hold though and the crowd boos. Angle eventually pulls Lesnar off the ropes and back into the middle of the ring and the crowd boos even louder. Lesnar reverses the Angle Lock with sheer strength of his legs. Lesnar throws Angle into the corner, face first, with the strength of his legs. The crowd erupts as Lesnar gets himself back to his feet. Angle turns back to Brock and is completely dazed. Brock grabs Angle and lifts him onto his shoulders. F5! Lesnar drives Angle into the mat with a huge F5 and both men are down on the mat. Lesnar rolls over and puts his arm over Angle and the crowd is going crazy. 1................................................2.............................................................. Angle gets his shoulder up and the crowd boos. Both men are slowly getting back up in the middle of the ring. Lesnar gets grabbed from behind and the crowd is booing. Angle goes for another Olympic Slam but Lesnar counters it and lands on his good leg. Angle spins around and gets nailed in the gut with a wicked knee shot. Lesnar picks Angle up and gets him in position for a powerbomb. Lesnar begins spinning around and the crowd is going crazy. Finally Lesnar slams Angle into the mat with the powerbomb and falls on top of Angle. The crowd is going crazy as the referee makes the count. 1.................................2..............................................3! BROCK LESNAR gets the huge victory over Kurt Angle. Lesnar stands up and raises his arms in victory. Lesnar turns around and WHAM! Steel chair shot to the head. Lesnar hits the mat after a vicious chair shot to the head from Edge. Edge is standing above Lesnar when he starts driving the chair down into the already hurt leg of Lesnar. The crowd is booing wildly as Lesnar is taking a beating from Edge. Angle has already rolled out of the ring after losing another match to Brock.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

OR:92 CR:91 MQ:94

As WWE Smackdown! goes off the air, Edge is standing above a bloody Brock Lesnar with the fans booing him after he attacked him with a steel chair after his hard fought bout with Kurt Angle...

Overall Rating: 86%

Television Rating: 6.09

Guest HardcoreIcon87

I have been a member to this board for a really long time but I never post anything unless I see a diary I really like and I like this one so keep the good work up and I will be checking back for some more great results.

WWE RAW

May 30th, 2005

WWE RAW opens up with video footage from the closing moments of RAW from the week before where we saw the huge WWE World Heavyweight Championship versus WWE Intercontinental Championship end in a DQ victory for Val Venis after CM Punk made his debut and attacked Val Venis… Just before the video ends we see a promo highlighting tonight’s huge triple threat main event… Randy Orton vs Batista vs Maven… Pyrotechnics explode from the ceiling and from the stage as WWE RAW hits the air live with the crowd going beserk…

Some unfamiliar music hits and the crowd don’t know what is going on… Suddenly CM Punk appears from behind the curtains and he comes down to the ring… CM Punk grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and doesn’t look to waste anytime… The fans are continually booing him even as he talks…

Val Venis' Attacker: OK, that’s not the reaction I was expecting for my first interview on RAW, let’s get to the basics… let’s start out with who I am shall we… Phil Brooks, that’s the name… Why am I here? To prove to the world that I am the greatest wrestler alive today… Was I the one that attacked Val Venis a few weeks ago? Your damn right I was and I’d do it all over again… Val Venis is a poor excuse of a WWE Intercontinental Champion… A true wrestler should be holding a belt of such prestige and that is where I come into things… I am sick and tired of everybody saying that Val Venis is one of the greats in the industry today just because he has been holding the Intercontinental Championship belt since March… Hell, the only reason he still has that belt is because he hasn’t come close to “wrestling” with anybody of my abilities… After last week, Val Venis will not be here tonight as I’ve been told by General Manager Ted DiBiase but I know he’s watching from his home… Val, listen up… It’s signed, it’s official… My first match in the WWE will be June 26th… WWE Fully Loaded… Val Venis versus Phil Brooks… WWE Intercontinental Championship on the line in a Falls Count Anywhere, No Disqualifications match… I’ll be waiting right here for you when you get back next week…

Phil Brooks drops the microphone and the crowd are booing loudly but also loving the idea of the match that was just announced… Phil Brooks walks into the backstage area and he has a smirk on his face…

Ted DiBiase is backstage in his locker room when there is a knock on the door followed by the entrance of Chris Benoit and Raven… Both men have the WWE World Tag Team Championship belts over their shoulders as they enter the room and see DiBiase with a smile on his face as he looks at them… The crowd is booing wildly as the three men are standing in the office together…

Ted DiBiase: The WWE World Tag Team Champions…

Raven: Don’t piss me off Ted… You did that too me last week and two weeks in a row isn’t going to end real well for you…

Ted DiBiase: Whoa calm down their Raven… I’ve got some interesting news for the two of you…

Chris Benoit: OK, so you’ve got our attention now…

Ted DiBiase: OK that’s nice… firstly, lets begin with those belts you two carry around with you… The WWE World Tag Team Titles… As you know, WWE King of the Ring is right around the corner… well as the General Manager of RAW, it is my duty to inform you that you will be facing off against the WWE Tag Team Champions from Smackdown! At the event…

Raven: WHAT?! What’s the point of that? Let me guess… It’s something the moronic fans want to see…

Ted DiBiase: Your spot on about the fans been morons… Don’t worry though, the WWE Intercontinental Champion has to face the WWE United States Heavyweight Champion and the WWE World Heavyweight Champion has to face the WWE Champion… All matches are non-title let me remind you… This is your chance though guys… Don’t you see it…

Raven: Stop it… Your not going to use us like you use everybody else on RAW…

Ted DiBiase: Well… Don’t listen to me then… You better be listening Benoit when I tell you that you have a match at Fully Loaded… AGAINST… SHELTON BENJAMIN!

Chris Benoit: Are you kidding me… After what I did to that punk last week, he isn’t going to want to step into the ring with me…

Ted DiBiase: Funny you should say that… Shelton Benjamin was the one that personally asked for the match to take place and he has also asked for a match tonight against you, Raven and I’ve given him that match so you better be prepared…

Chris Benoit: Whatever… Where’s your boy Triple H at?

Ted DiBiase: He has the night off because of his busy schedule throughout the week…

Chris Benoit: Fair enough… Just remind him that I’ve still got a WWE World Heavyweight Championship shot to use and tell him that after he’s done beating old men, that he might want to try and play with the big boys…

Ted DiBiase: Ill inform him of what you just said… Speaking of old men… I wonder how Ric Flair is going to compete tonight in a triple threat match against both Batista & Maven… Should be interesting…

Chris Benoit & Raven walk out of the office with emotionless expressions on their faces and the fans just continue to boo them and Ted DiBiase…

Rating: 93%

Magnus vs Chuck Palumbo

Chuck Palumbo's music hits and the crowd in the arena begin booing loudly. Chuck Palumbo appears on the stage and his tag team partner, Tyson Tomko appears with him. Palumbo and Tomko both have smirks on their faces as they walk down to the ring. "Unstoppable" by the Calling hits and the crowd erupts. Palumbo looks on from the ring with a smirk on his face as Magnus appears on the stage. Magnus comes down to the ring and Palumbo immediately goes at him with a super kick attempt. Magnus ducks the attempt and catches Palumbo flush on the jaw with a right hand as he turns back around. Palumbo rocks backwards and stumbles into the corner. Magnus runs into the corner and nails Palumbo with a big shoulder to the gut. Palumbo begins grasping for air and the crowd is going crazy. Magnus grabs Palumbo and throws him out of the corner with a hip toss. Palumbo goes to get back to his feet and is sucking in plenty of air. Tomko is trying to get his partner to leave the ring but he walks right into Magnus. Magnus lifts Palumbo onto his shoulders and applies the Torture Rack maneuver. The fans are going crazy as Palumbo begins tapping out and Magnus picks up an easy win over Chuck Palumbo. Magnus drops Palumbo and begins celebrating on the turnbuckle. Tomko slides into the ring and goes to attack Magnus but Magnus knocks him down with a clothesline off the top rope. Magnus gets back to his feet and grabs Tomko off the mat. Magnus picks up Tomko and drives him into the mat with a vicious Powerbomb. The fans are going crazy as Magnus leaves the ring and celebrates his victory whilst Chuck Palumbo and Tyson Tomko are both down in the middle of the ring.

OR:70 CR:69 MQ:71

We go backstage where something is happening as backstage officials are all racing to a scene… The crowd suddenly goes wild as Matt Hardy is beating away at Rhyno… Officials pull Matt off of Rhyno and hold him back whilst they attend to Rhyno… Rhyno climbs back to his feet and charges at Matt… Matt gets free of the officials and walks into a Gore from Rhyno… Matt Hardy is down and hurt as Rhyno walks away with a smirk on his face… It seems there is still a lot of bad blood after their match last week and the fans love it...

Rating: 92%

William Regal vs Tajiri

William Regal's music hits throughout the arena and the crowd begin booing. William Regal appears on the stage and he has a huge smirk on his face. Regal begins waving to the crowd as they continually boo him. He just ignores the boos and has a smile on his face as he walks down to the ring. The Buzzsaw music hits and the crowd goes crazy. Tajiri appears from the back and the crowd cheers for him. Tajiri charges down to the ring and slides in. Tajiri immediately gets stomped on by Regal and the crowd begins booing wildly. Regal continues to stomp on Tajiri as the crowd boos him. The referee pulls Regal off of Tajiri and tells him to keep things legal. Tajiri climbs back to his feet but walks into a European uppercut from Regal. Tajiri stumbles back into the corner and the crowd is booing wildly. Regal charges at Tajiri and nails him with a clothesline in the corner. Tajiri is groggy in the corner as Regal starts celebrating in the middle of the ring. Regal goes to nail Tajiri with another clothesline but Tajiri moves out of the corner and Regal collides with the corner. Tajiri begins to kick away at the side section. Regal begins grimacing in pain as Tajiri lays into him. Tajiri grabs Regal and applies the Tarantula whilst Regal is near the ropes. The crowd is going crazy as the referee is trying to get Tajiri to break the count. Finally Tajiri breaks up the move and the crowd is cheering. Tajiri begins to walk around the ring as Regal is down on the mat and slowly getting back to his feet. Tajiri starts stalking and waiting as Regal is slowing crawling onto his knees. Tajiri goes for the Kick of Death but Regal ducks underneath it. Regal gets back up and nails Tajiri with a thumb to the eye. Regal nails Tajiri with repeated jabs to the stomach. Tajiri doubles over in pain and Regal sets him up in the middle of the ring. Under-hook Butterfly Powerbomb delivered from Regal to Tajiri. The crowd is booing wildly as Regal covers Tajiri and the referee makes the count. 1...................................2.............................................3! William Regal defeats Tajiri and the crowd do not like it at all. The video replay shows that Regal reached into his trunks and pulled out a set of brass knucks and was nailing Tajiri in the gut with the brass knucks. The crowd are booing wildly as Regal leaves with a smile on his face and Tajiri is down and hurt in the middle of the ring.

Winner: William Regal

OR:78 CR:74 MQ:83

Over the titantron we see Evolution standing in a locker room backstage and they seem to be discussing strategy for later on tonight… The fans boo wildly as they see Batista, Maven, Shane Helms & Ted DiBiase standing in a locker room plotting against the rest of RAW…

Rating: 94%

Shelton Benjamin vs Raven

Rabid Wolverine's music hits and the crowd begins booing like crazy. Chris Benoit & Raven appear on the stage and they have the WWE World Tag Team Championship belts around their waists. Benoit and Raven walk down to the ring with smirks on their faces as they show what Benoit did to Shelton last week over the titantron and the fans are booing them wildly. Raven gets into the ring and droops down into the corner. Raven is sitting in the corner and waiting as Benoit stands on the outside. Shelton's music erupts and the crowd goes wild. Shelton appears on the stage and he begins shouting stuff towards Benoit on the outside. Benoit just smiles his toothless smile back at Shelton. Shelton leaps into the ring over the top rope and goes to the ropes and begins to shout something at Benoit and forgets about Raven. Raven sneaks up behind Shelton and Shelton turns around. Raven runs at Shelton but Shelton shows his smarts and sends Raven over the top rope by countering his movement. Raven flies over the top rope and collides with Benoit on the outside and Shelton is standing tall in the middle of the ring with a smile on his face. Raven & Benoit begin talking strategy on the outside and Raven walks around the ring. Suddenly Raven slides into the ring as Benoit jumps up onto the apron. Shelton turns his attention to Benoit for a second and gets blasted by Raven from behind. Raven takes Shelton into the corner and begins to beat away at his face. Raven grabs Shelton from the corner and places him on the top rope. Raven joins Shelton on the top rope and hooks his arm. Superplex from Raven to Shelton and Raven rolls into the cover and the fans are booing wildly. 1.........................................2............................. Shelton gets his shoulder up off the mat and the fans in the arena cheer loudly. Raven gets back to his feet and waits as Shelton is slowly getting back to his feet. Shelton gets up and Raven pushes him into the ropes and whips him across the ring. Shelton bounces back and walks into a clothesline from Raven. Raven covers Shelton and the referee makes the count. 1.................................2....................... Shelton gets his shoulder up again and Raven looks at the referee with an annoyed look on his face. Raven grabs Shelton and pulls him up off the mat. Raven throws Shelton over the top rope and to the outside. Raven quickly grabs the referee and begins to talk to him about the counts he is making. Benoit grabs Shelton on the outside and drives his back into the side of the ring apron and the crowd is booing wildly. Benoit begins smiling as Shelton is grimacing in pain. Benoit grabs Shelton and tries to whip him into the ring post but Shelton reverses it and Benoit smashes into the ring post. The crowd goes crazy as Benoit is down and out on the outside. Raven turns to see Shelton standing over Benoit on the outside and he quickly leaves the ring. Shelton turns around and Raven grabs him and drives him backwards into the ring post. Shelton's back cracks against the ring post and the crowd don’t like it at all. Raven grabs a dazed Shelton and hits him with an Evenflow DDT on the outside and Shelton Benjamin is out cold. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as Raven is helping Benoit back up on the outside. Raven grabs Shelton and rolls him back into the ring and covers him. 1..........................................2....................................................3! Shelton Benjamin is out cold after receiving the Evenflow on the outside and Raven picked up the victory over him. Benoit slides back into the ring and has a steel chair in his hands. Benoit begins to drive the chair down into the back of Shelton and the crowd in the arena is going crazy with boos. BANG! There's an explosion from the stage and the crowd goes crazy. Kane & Lita appear on the stage and Benoit & Raven look shocked. Kane & Lita begin walking down to the ring and Raven & Benoit quickly slide out of the ring. Lita rolls into the ring and helps Shelton out whilst Kane goes after Benoit & Raven. Benoit & Raven grab their tag titles and hightail it through the crowd. Kane isn't supposed to be here though as he was ordered by Ted DiBiase not to show up until Fully Loaded. Kane slides into the ring and watches Benoit & Raven leave whilst Lita tends to Shelton. The crowd is going wild for Kane, Lita & Shelton Benjamin as they watch Benoit & Raven leave with smirks on their faces.

Winner: Raven

OR:86 CR:87 MQ:86

Another video vignette airs that is hyping the same tag team from last week…

We are the ones that not even the devil himself could control…

Ever heard the expression “When Hell Freezes Over”?

Your all going to wish Hell had frozen over with us inside it…

The Devils Rejects… ARE… COMING… FOR… YOUR… SOUL!

We aren’t telling you something you didn’t already know

The video vignette stops and it seems we have a name for the tag team, The Devil’s Rejects… The fans boo when they see this video and they already don’t like this team without actually seeing who it is…

Rating: 77%

Chris Jericho vs Shane Helms

The winner of this match would be RAW's final man to go to the King of the Ring and would face Magnus in the Quarter-Finals. 5...............4.36...............3.74................2.41....................1.25...........0! Y2J! The crowd gives Jericho a mixed reaction as his music explodes from the titantron. Some fans are cheering and some are booing as Jericho appears on the stage with a smirk on his face. Jericho cockily walks down to the ring and looks set for action. Jericho gets into the ring and poses for a minute before Evolution's music hits. Shane Helms appears on the stage and the crowd is booing wildly. Ted DiBiase walks out onto the stage behind Helms and the fans boo even louder. Shane Helms and Ted DiBiase talk about something before Helms slides into the ring. Helms and Jericho meet eye to eye in the middle of the ring and the crowd is going crazy. Helms turns away and goes to walk to the corner before leaping back and nailing Jericho with a dropkick. Jericho stumbles backwards into the corner and Helms runs at him. Helms grabs Jericho and nails him with a monkey flip. Jericho is dazed on the mat as Helms runs off the ropes and nails Jericho with a running senton in the middle of the ring. Helms covers Jericho and the referee makes the count. 1........................................2....................... Jericho gets his shoulder up in the ring and DiBiase looks on with a interested expression on his face. Helms gets back to his feet and picks Jericho up by his hair. Helms whips Jericho into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Jericho ducks underneath the clothesline attempt and runs off the ropes. Helms turns around walks right into a flying forearm shot from Jericho. Both men are down in the middle of the ring and the crowd is going crazy for either man to get back to their feet. Jericho springs back to his feet just as Helms stands up. Jericho nails Helms with a couple of right hands and the crowd is cheering. Helms stumbles backwards and Jericho grabs him and hits a quick snap suplex. Jericho holds on and lifts Helms back up to his feet. Jericho nails Helms with a DDT and quickly covers him. 1..................................2...................................... Helms gets his shoulder up off the mat and the crowd boos. Jericho gets back to his feet as DiBiase jumps up onto the apron. DiBiase and Jericho begin to exchange words. The crowd begins going crazy as RANDY ORTON is coming through the fans. Orton leaps over the barrier and pulls DiBiase off the apron. RKO! Orton delivers the RKO to DiBiase on the outside and leaves with a smile on his face. Jericho turns around as Helms leaps forward at him. Helms goes for a Hurricanrana but Jericho catches Helms and holds on. Jericho plants Helms into the mat with a Powerbomb and applies the Walls of Jericho! The crowd is going wild as Jericho pulls back and makes the hold even more serious. Helms is trying to get to the ropes but cant. The crowd is going crazy as Helms has no other choice but to tap out. Jericho wins the match by making Helms tap out to the Walls of Jericho. Jericho advances into the next round of the King of the Ring tournament where he will face Magnus. Jericho doesn’t bother posing or anything, he just leaves with a smirk on his face as he looks back at Helms in the ring. Jericho walks backstage whilst Helms and DiBiase are regrouping to the boos of the fans on the outside.

Winner: Chris Jericho

OR:87 CR:90 MQ:81

Magnus is backstage in his locker room sitting down when someone comes barging into the room… It’s SHAWN MICHAELS… Michaels has a huge grin on his face as he looks straight at Magnus… Magnus gets up and offers his hand to HBK and he accepts… The crowd is going wild as the two men hug and show their friendship…

Magnus: Well look who we have here… If it isn’t Shawn Michaels… How you feeling man?

Shawn Michaels: Great… My body has recovered from the beating I took at Betrayal and I’m looking to get back into the thick of things here on RAW… Speaking of which, you’ve been on a tear since coming to RAW… Nice work by the way of turning down Hunter’s office for Evolution…

Magnus: Yeah, that’s not really my thing… Triple H can do whatever he likes doing… I’m just biding my time and waiting for the right opportunity and then that WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt will be around my waist…

Shawn Michaels: Sounds like you’ve got it all figured out big shot… King of the Ring can give you that shot at SummerSlam my man… You’ve already made it into the RAW semi-finals… Go all the way baby and you’ve got your title shot at SummerSlam… Just remember, if you need any help, don’t forget about your old buddy HBK here…

Magnus: How could I forget about a man like you Shawn?

Shawn Michaels: Yeah smart ass… Listen, I’ve heard some things since I’ve got to the building today and after you saved Test’s ass last week, Evolution seem to have you locked in on their radar… Just don’t go doing anything silly…

Magnus: Me? Silly? What are you talking about…

Shawn Michaels: Exactly… Just watch your back… You should always expect the unexpected in the WWE…

Shawn Michaels walks out of the locker room with Magnus standing there with a smile on his face after taking in the advice of his friend, the returning, Shawn Michaels…

Randy Orton vs Batista vs Maven

Randy Orton’s music hits and the crowd goes crazy. Orton appears on the stage before the crowd for the second time tonight and the crowd are cheering him on. Orton comes down to the ring with a smile on his face as he knows all to well what he did earlier tonight really pissed Evolution off. Orton gets into the ring and climbs up onto the turnbuckle and begins posing when Evolution’s music hits. Orton gets off the turnbuckle and looks up at the top of the stage where we see Batista & Maven standing with big toothy grins on their faces. Batista & Maven hit fists and then proceed to walk down to the ring. Batista and Maven enter the ring, both on different sides of Orton. Orton runs forward and knocks down Maven with a clothesline and quickly turns around but isn’t quick enough and Batista nails him with a huge forearm shot. Batista just ran straight over the top of Orton and the crowd is booing wildly. Batista picks Orton up off the mat and whips him into the corner. Batista charges and squashes Orton in the corner with a body squash. Batista leaves the corner and Maven comes charging at Orton. Orton lifts his boot and catches Maven in the face and the crowd goes wild. Batista doesn’t see this as he is taunting the crowd. Orton climbs to the second rope and when Batista turns around, Orton nails him with a flying clothesline. Orton gets back up and grabs Maven. Orton plants Maven into the mat with a DDT and quickly covers him. 1…………………………2…………………………… Batista jumps on Orton and breaks up the count. Batista picks Orton up and whips him into the ropes. Orton bounces back as Batista ducks down. Orton nails Batista in the body with a kick. Batista springs back up and Orton grabs him and moves behind him and plants him into the mat with a reverse neckbreaker. Orton stands up and climbs to the top rope. Maven is groggily getting back to his feet. Maven gets up and turns right into a huge, high flying cross body block from Orton off the top rope. Orton lands on Maven and hooks the leg and the referee makes the count to the cheers of the fans. 1……………………………2…………………………… Maven gets his foot on the bottom rope and the referee stops his count. Orton gets back to his feet and looks and sees Batista getting back up. Orton begins stalking Batista as he climbs back to his feet. Suddenly Ted DiBiase comes walking down to ringside and has Orton’s full attention. The fans are booing wildly as Orton is getting distracted from the match. The referee is shouting at DiBiase not to get involved in the match and the crowd is booing DiBiase. Maven sneaks up behind Orton and plants him with a low blow. The crowd begins booing wildly as the referee was too busy with DiBiase on the outside to notice the low blow. Maven pushes Orton forwards into Batista. Batista nails Orton in the gut with a boot and then picks him up in the middle of the ring. SIT OUT POWERBOMB! Batista plants Maven into the match with a Sit-Out Powerbomb and Orton is out cold. Batista slides out of the ring and begins posing on the outside with DiBiase as Maven crawls over and covers Orton. The referee makes the count much to the fans disgust. 1……………………………2……………………………………3! Maven picks up the win over Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase in this triple threat match. DiBiase and Batista both slide back into and DiBiase begins clutching at his jaw and the RKO from Orton earlier in the night. DiBiase has a smile on his face as Maven picks Orton up off the mat. This was more of a handicap match than a triple threat match and the fans don’t like it at all. Orton is out cold as Maven holds him in place and DiBiase kicks him between the legs with a low blow. DiBiase grabs Orton and applies the Million Dollar Dream and the crowd is booing wildly. Orton is out cold and Evolution is still punishing him in the middle of the ring. Batista & Maven are laughing and mocking Orton as DiBiase continues with the Million Dollar Dream. Suddenly Magnus comes tearing down to the ring and DiBiase lets go of Orton and hightails it from the ring. Magnus grabs Maven from behind and Batista quickly leaves the ring. Magnus picks Maven up in the middle of the ring and places him in the Torture Rack move. The crowd is going crazy as Magnus is watching DiBiase & Batista on the outside. Magnus drops Maven in the middle of the ring and picks him up around the throat. Magnus lifts Maven into the air over his head and throws him over the top rope onto Batista & DiBiase. The crowd is going crazy as Magnus tries to get Orton to wake up in the middle of the ring as Evolution head towards the backstage area.

Winner: Maven

OR:77 CR:78 MQ:75

As WWE RAW is going off the air, Magnus is helping Randy Orton out in the ring with the fans going crazy for him after he just got rid of Maven, Batista & Ted DiBiase to stop their assault of Randy Orton…

Overall Rating: 83%

Television Rating: 6.04

Edited by phatman

WWE Smackdown!

2nd June, 2005

WWE Smackdown! Opens up with video footage from last week’s Smackdown! Where we saw Brock Lesnar defeat Kurt Angle yet again only to be destroyed by Edge after the match… We also see the brackets for the final eight of the Smackdown! Brand King of the Ring… Pyrotechnics explode and WWE Smackdown! Begins on the air and the crowd throughout the arena is screaming loudly…

Stephanie McMahon is backstage talking with an assistant when Billy Kidman comes out of nowhere and begins complaining to her. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as Kidman is on the screen…

Billy Kidman: I want this catastrophe fixed right now… I should still apart of the King of the Ring tournament and I should be the one facing John Bradshaw Layfield tonight… I should be the one that gets a chance to become WWE Champion…

Stephanie McMahon: Cant you see I’m a little busy here…

Billy Kidman: I don’t care if your busy or not… I had Rey Mysterio beat last week until that jackass, Latino moron, Eddie Guerrero stuck his nose in where it didn’t belong…

Stephanie McMahon: Please… I don’t run things around here… Diamond Dallas Page does… I’m just here to make sure things run smoothly…

Billy Kidman: Well… Your doing a bad job aren’t you…

Stephanie McMahon: Why do you say that?

Billy Kidman: Well if you were doing what you just said… Then you would have made sure Eddie Guerrero stayed away from me…

Stephanie McMahon: You know what… You need to know your role and think about who your talking to… Your young… Your going to have plenty of opportunities… You were the one that brought on what Eddie did to you last week… You blew it… You need to be responsible for your actions Kidman…

Billy Kidman: Responsible for my actions huh?

Billy Kidman leans in real close to Stephanie McMahon’s face and places his hand on the back of her head… The fans in the arena are booing wildly as Kidman grabs Stephanie and plants a huge kiss on her… Kidman pulls away with a huge smirk on his face as Stephanie McMahon looks shocked and disgusted…

Stephanie McMahon: Ewwww… Get off me… I will punish Eddie for last week by putting him in a match next week… It’ll be Eddie Guerrero versus Edge… That can be enough punishment… Now please, leave me alone, I’ve got some work to do…

Billy Kidman starts to walk away when Stephanie McMahon says something else to him…

Stephanie McMahon: Oh and if you ever touch me again… I will make sure you regret it for the rest of your life… You understand me…

Billy Kidman rolls his eyes at Stephanie and walks away… Stephanie McMahon watches him walk away and a grin suddenly appears on her face and the crowd begins booing wildly…

A limo is shown pulling up to the arena… A foot steps out of the limo and the camera pans up and we see that Edge has arrived at the building and the crowd begins to boo like crazy… Edge has a huge smirk on his face as he walks into the building and ignores everyone he walks past… The fans continue to boo Edge as he walks into the building…

Rating: 91%

Steven Gerrard vs Luther Reigns

Steven Gerrard comes out to the ring to his new WWE music and the fans in the arena cheer for him. Gerrard gets into the ring and is getting ready for his first match on WWE Smackdown! Suddenly, “Army Of Me” by Chimaira hits and the crowd begins booing. Luther Reigns appears on the stage and he has a smirk on his face as he looks down towards the ring at who his opponent is. Luther Reigns is the only member of Fatal Attraction that is not competing in the gauntlet match tonight. Reigns looks behind him and Jindrak appears with him. The fans boo louder as the two of them walk down to the ring with only Reigns climbing in. Reigns begins to laugh until Gerrard leaps forwards and nails Reigns with a dropkick. Reigns flies backwards and stops in the corner with a pissed off look on his face. Reigns quickly comes out of the corner and goes to grab Gerrard but Gerrard drops Reigns with a drop toe hold. Gerrard quickly rolls Reigns over and covers him. 1…………………2………… Reigns gets his shoulder up off the mat and the crowd boos. Gerrard gets back to his feet and runs up and onto the second rope. Jindrak quickly jumps up onto the apron and distracts Gerrard. The referee is yelling at Jindrak as Gerrard is telling him to go away. Luther gets back to his feet and nails the distracted Gerrard in the gut with a huge fist. Reigns grabs Gerrard around the head and plants him off the top rope with a huge DDT! Gerrard is out cold and Reigns covers him with a smirk on his face. 1……………………2………………………3! Luther Reigns picks up the win after the distraction from Mark Jindrak. Luther Reigns picks Gerrard up off the mat and begins slapping him in the face. The fans are booing wildly as Reigns plants Gerrard into the match with the Reign Drop. WELL… WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW! The Big Show’s music hits and the crowd goes wild. The Big Show appears on the stage with one half of the WWE Tag Team Championship belts over his shoulder. Show throws down the belt and slowly runs down to the ring. Reigns and Jindrak stand tall in the ring as they watch Show get down to the ring. Show begins to get into the ring and the two quickly exit the ring. Reigns & Jindrak walk up the ramp as Show helps Gerrard back to his feet. Show & Gerrard look up as Reigns & Jindrak walk into the backstage area with the fans booing them wildly.

Winner: Luther Reigns

OR:79 CR:76 MQ:85

A video package airs over the titan and it is of The Rock… We see footage from The Rock’s career… We see him winning the WWE Title for the very first time at Survivor Series 1998 and then we see numerous footage of his battles with Stone Cold & Mankind… At the end of the video we are reminded that the great one returns at WWE King of the Ring on June 12th…

WWE Tag Team Championship

The Big Show & The Undertaker © vs Kenzo Suzuki & Rene Dupree

The Big Show is still standing in the ring as we come back from the video package and the referee has handed him his WWE Tag Team Championship belt back. DONG! DONG! DONG! The Undertaker’s music hits and the crowd gives a huge pop. The lights in the arena go out and fog begins coming out of the stage. The Undertaker appears on the stage and he has an emotionless expression on his face as he walks down to the ring. Taker has the other tag title belt around his waist as he enters the ring and the lights come back on. The Big Show & The Undertaker are standing in the middle of the ring as Kenzo Suzuki’s music hits. The fans begin booing loudly as Kenzo and his wife, Hiroko appear on the stage. Kenzo waits on the stage as his tag team partner, Rene Dupree’s music hits shortly after. Kenzo and Dupree come down to the ring and have the chance to become WWE Tag Team Champions. Taker and Dupree start the match off and Dupree ducks a clothesline attempt from Taker. Dupree nails Taker with a dropkick to the back of the knee and Taker falls to the ground. Dupree starts stomping away on Taker but Taker shrugs it off and sits up. Dupree grabs Taker just as he stands up and lifts him over with a quick snap suplex. Taker sits up well before Dupree does though and this surprises Dupree. Dupree nails Taker with an elbow to the face before tagging out to Kenzo. Kenzo climbs into the ring and grabs Taker around the throat. Kenzo backs Taker into the corner and continues to choke him. Kenzo lets go of Taker and nails him in the gut with a boot. Kenzo grabs Taker out of the corner and nails him with a belly to belly suplex and quickly covers the Deadman. 1………………………2…………………… Taker kicks out and Kenzo quickly gets back up and tags out to Dupree. Dupree gets into the ring and meets Taker as he starts standing up. Taker counters a right hand from Dupree and nails him with a huge elbow to the face. Dupree stumbles backwards as Taker heads towards his corner. Dupree runs and nails Taker from behind with a dropkick. Taker falls forwards and tags in The Big Show. Show steps over the top rope and knocks Dupree down with a huge clothesline. Kenzo climbs into the ring and runs straight Show only to meet a boot. Show nails Kenzo with a boot right between the eyes. The crowd begins to boo wildly as Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak come charging back down to the ring with steel chairs in their hands. Reigns nails Taker with a chair shot as he is standing on the apron and the referee immediately calls for the bell. The Big Show goes to grab Luther but Jindrak nails him from behind with not one, not two, but three chair shots. Reigns pulls Taker off the apron and nails him with a chair shot to the skull. Show and Taker are both down and out and the fans in the arena are booing wildly as Reigns and Jindrak leave with huge smiles on their faces.

Winners & Still WWE Tag Team Champions: The Big Show & The Undertaker

OR:80 CR:80 MQ:81

Aaron Summers is shown over the titantron and he is walking around in the backstage area and he has a huge black eye after the attack last week from Fatal Attraction… The announces also comment how Shane McMahon & Lucas Newport are still resting at home after that attack but would be back next week for Summer’s match against Heidenreich… Summers walks around the corner and bumps straight into Torrie Wilson… Summers is speechless as he sees Torrie and Torrie has a smile on her face…

Torrie Wilson: Hey there stranger…

Aaron Summers: Haven’t seen you around for a while…

Torrie Wilson: I needed some time away for a couple of weeks… I broke it off with Carlito…

Aaron Summers: That’s nice to hear… You deserve better than him…

Torrie Wilson: Thanks Aaron… Listen I have to apologize for the way I have acted recently…

Aaron Summers: Don’t worry about it… No reason to apologize… You were just doing what came naturally… I think I can forgive you for that… Listen, I’m about to ask you out… I just thought I’d give you some pre-warning just so you don’t take it the wrong way…

Torrie Wilson: OK then…

Aaron Summers: Would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight after the show…

Torrie Wilson: After the show?

Aaron Summers: Well what about half and hour… Give me time to go and get dressed and ill come back and get you and we’ll leave… Sound good?

Torrie Wilson: Yeah it does… I’ll be waiting here for you…

Aaron Summers smiles at Torrie Wilson and quickly runs off in the opposite direction and the crowd is going away as Torrie Wilson begins to giggle as she watches him run off…

Rating: 75%

Edge vs Paul London

Paul London’s music hits and the crowd is cheering. London appears on the stage and has a huge smile on his face as the fans continue to cheer him. London charges down to the ring and begins posing on the turnbuckle. YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! Edge’s music hits and the crowd immediately begin booing. Edge appears on the stage and he is smirking as the crowd continues to boo him. Edge comes down to the ring and begins posing as well. London turns around to pose to the crowd one last time but gets nailed from behind by Edge. Edge continues to club London from behind until he plants him into the mat with a reverse DDT. Edge covers London and the referee makes a count much to the disgust of the fans. 1………………………2………………… London kicks out and the fans cheer. Edge gets back to his feet and begins complaining about a slow count from the referee. Edge turns back to London, who is already standing and goes for a clothesline but London ducks underneath the attempt. Edge turns around and London nails him with a right hand. Another right hand and another. The fans are going crazy as London whips Edge off the ropes. Edge bounces back and London nails him with a big back body drop. London quickly covers Edge and the fans are going wild. 1………………………2………………… Edge gets his shoulder up off the mat and London climbs back to his feet. London looks around the arena and begins to stalk Edge as he slowly gets back to his feet. Edge turns into London and almost gets hit with a tornado DDT but Edge throws London across the ring. London gets up and turns around. Edge goes for a Spear but London moves out of the way quickly and Edge collides with the corner post. The crowd is going wild as Edge turns around dazed. London grabs him and spins round with a tornado DDT and the crowd is going wild. London hooks the leg and the referee makes the count. 1……………………2………………………… Edge gets his foot on the bottom rope and the referee stops the count. Paul London climbs back to his feet and looks around the arena and doesn’t look real happy. London walks over to the corner and climbs to the top rope. London signals to the fans and then does the London Calling. Edge rolls out of the way and London hits nothing but the mat and the fans begin booing loudly. Both men are down on the mat and the fans are cheering for London to get up. Both men begin to get back to their feet until Edge springs up and grabs London around the head and plants him into the mat with the Edge-U-Cution. The crowd is booing wildly as Edge cockily covers London and the referee makes the count. 1………………………………2………………………………………3! Edge advances into the next round of the King of the Ring tournament after a very hard fought match against Paul London. Edge stands up and begins posing until… HERE COMES THE PAIN! Brock Lesnar’s music blasts over the titantron and the crowd goes wild. Edge has a worried look on his face as he quickly exits the ring and goes through the crowd. Brock Lesnar never shows up though and Edge begins to smirk as he continues to make his way through the crowd after realizing that Lesnar never showed up.

Winner: Edge

OR:85 CR:86 MQ:84

“Medal”

Kurt Angle’s music hits and the crowd erupts with boos. Kurt Angle appears on the stage with a cocky smirk on his face and he has a microphone in his hand… The fans continue to boo him and don’t let him get a word in…

Kurt Angle: You people have no respect… You know that don’t you?... I came out here because I had some great news for you and you don’t do anything other than boo me… After Brock Lesnar cheated his way to victory over me last week, I sat back and did some serious thinking… I thought about what was best for my career… I thought about everything I have done in only 6 years of wrestling… I’ve done it all… Then I came to the conclusion… I’ve seen everything in the WWE… I’m sick and tired of seeing the same old thing… I’m sick of seeing these young punks from shows like Tough Enough come into the WWE and do nothing… Don’t get me wrong, there is no disrespect for Maven on RAW but come on… 1 out of 50 is pretty terrible… That’s when I started thinking about the development league the WWE has… Most of you have probably heard of Ohio Valley Wrestling or OVW at some stage or another… Well OVW is a development league of the WWE and I’ve seen some wrestlers be stuck there for years and years and never eventuate to anything… That is why I’m taking matters into my own hands… I want the world to see what these guys can do and I myself want to see if there is anything special down in OVW… Starting in two weeks time, the Kurt Angle Vision Quest will begin… Every week, one wrestler from OVW will step up and face me in the ring… I am looking for two wrestlers out of the bunch that I will train and mentor and take to very high places in the WWE… However, Diamond Dallas Page has promised me that in my search, if any of these youngsters are able to defeat me in the ring, they will get an automatic contract on Smackdown! Everyone will get a fair shot and will get a chance to become a great on WWE Smackdown! Two weeks time, everyone better prepare themselves, everyone better search deep and find the courage to make it… The Kurt Angle Vision Quest!

Kurt Angle drops his microphone and some of the crowd is cheering whilst most is booing… Kurt Angle walks into the backstage area and he has a smile on his face…

Rating: 88%

Rey Mysterio vs John Bradshaw Layfield

Who’s That Jumpin Out the Sky! Rey Mysterio’s music hits and the crowd erupts. Rey Mysterio leaps onto the stage and the crowd goes crazy. Pyrotechnics begin exploding everywhere as Mysterio runs down to the ring. Mysterio gets into the ring and waits. JBL’s music hits and the crowd in the arena begins booing. JBL appears on the stage and he has a huge smirk on his face. JBL gets into the ring and begins to say something to the referee. The referee immediately begins checking Mysterio for anything in his trunks. The crowd is booing as JBL begins to laugh. JBL goes to nail Mysterio with a right hand but Mysterio ducks underneath the attempt. Mysterio nails JBL in the back of the leg with a chop block and JBL goes down to one knee. Mysterio ducks off the ropes and runs full steam at JBL before nailing him with a dropkick in the face. JBL is down and Mysterio quickly covers him. 1……………………2………………… JBL gets his shoulder up off the mat and the crowd boos loudly. Mysterio gets back to his feet and grabs JBL and helps him off the mat. Mysterio goes to whip JBL into the corner but JBL reverses it with strength and sends Mysterio plowing into the corner. Mysterio falls out of the corner clutching his back and the crowd begins booing. JBL has a smile on his face as he walks over and picks Mysterio up. Mysterio tries to nail JBL in the gut with elbows but JBL clubs Mysterio in the back of the head and the crowd begins booing. JBL smiles as he lifts Mysterio into the air and drives him into the mat with a wicked side slam. JBL has a smirk on his face as he covers Mysterio. 1…………………………2……………………… Mysterio gets his shoulder off the mat and JBL looks on disgusted. JBL gets back to his feet and picks Mysterio up off the mat and sets him up. JBL goes for a Powerbomb but Mysterio reverses it and sends JBL crashing into the mat with a Hurricanrana. Mysterio climbs to the second rope and comes off with a big splash. The crowd is going wild as Mysterio covers JBL. 1………………………………2…………………………… JBL gets his shoulder off the mat. Mysterio quickly gets back up and runs off the ropes. Mysterio nails JBL with a quick leg drop across the throat. JBL is gasping for air and the crowd is going wild. Mysterio struggles but gets JBL up and drives him into the corner. Mysterio nails JBL with some shots to the stomach and JBL doubles over struggling to breathe. Mysterio grabs JBL and nails him with a DDT out of the corner. Mysterio gets back to his feet and runs to the opposite corner of the ring. JBL sprawls himself into the corner as he struggles for breath. Mysterio comes running over and hits the bronco buster on JBL. Rey climbs to the top and poses for a minute whilst JBL pulls himself back to his feet. Mysterio comes off the top rope with a missile dropkick and JBL magically falls right into position in between the ropes. The crowd is going crazy as Mysterio signals for it. Mysterio runs through and goes for the 6-1-9! JBL moves out of the way and Mysterio misses everything. Mysterio turns back around and gets whacked hard. Clothesline From Hell from JBL to Mysterio. The crowd is booing wildly as JBL covers Mysterio with a groggy look on his face. 1…………………………………2………………………………3! JBL picks up the victory over Mysterio and moves into the next round of the King of the Ring tournament where he faces the winner of Charlie Haas & Christian next week. JBL walks out of the ring with a cocky smile on his face as Mysterio begins coming to in the ring. JBL walks into the backstage area as he watches the crowd continue to boo him even though be picked up a fairly clean victory.

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield

OR:83 CR:82 MQ:84

Over the titantron we get a hype video for WWE King of the Ring 2005… It is playing to “Superstar” by Saliva and the crowd is going wild… We get updates on matches for King of the Ring… Val Venis versus Rico… The Undertaker & The Big Show versus Raven & Chris Benoit… RAW versus Smackdown! Grudge match, Rob Van Dam versus Ric Flair… Triple H versus John Cena… We then see 6 of the 8 men that have made it through the King of the Ring tournament thus far in Chris Jericho, Magnus, Randy Orton, Maven, Edge & John Bradshaw Layfield… The video stops with pictures of Triple H & John Cena both holding their title belts high in the air…

Gauntlet Match

John Cena vs Fatal Attraction

Basic Thuganomics hits over the titantron and the entire arena erupts. John Cena appears on the stage and he has the WWE Championship belt around his waist. Cena is posing on the stage with the WWE Championship belt in his hand after taking if off from around his waist. Cena comes down to the ring and is posing as the fans continue to cheer him. Cena is waiting in the ring when “Army Of Me” hits throughout the arena. The fans become agitated and start booing. Fatal Attraction appears on the stage and the whole group have smirks on their faces. Paul Heyman, Rob Van Dam, Mike Sanders, John Heidenreich, Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns all appear on the stage. Luther Reigns is the only one not participating in this match and Mark Jindrak runs down to the ring. Jindrak slides into the ring and the crowd is going crazy. The referee calls for the bell as Cena grabs Jindrak and lifts him into the air, FU! Cena nails Jindrak with an FU in less than 3 seconds and the crowd is going wild. Cena covers Jindrak and gets the count. 1………………………2………………………………3! WHAM! Cena is attacked from behind by Mike Sanders. Sanders grabs Cena after he defeated Jindrak and he has four men left. Sanders picks up Cena and plants him into the mat with a german suplex. Sanders gets back to his feet and has a cocky smile on his face as he looks outside and sees RVD, Paul Heyman & Dawn Marie cheering him on whilst Reigns is tending to his tag team partner with Heidenreich. Sanders starts stomping on Cena’s face and the crowd is booing him. Sanders waits as Cena climbs back to his feet. Sanders bounces off the ropes and nails Cena with a flying clothesline. Sanders covers Cena and the referee makes the count. 1………………………2…………………………… Cena kicks out and keeps the match going. Sanders gets back to his feet and looks over to the corner. Sanders walks over and takes off the corner pad and exposes the steel turnbuckle. Sanders grabs Cena and goes to whip him into the corner. Cena reverses it and pulls Sanders in towards him. Cena has Sanders up on his shoulders and WHAM! Heidenreich nails Cena in the face with a boot. Sanders rolls to the outside and is disqualified. After that boot shot, Cena is bleeding from the nose and the crowd is booing wildly. Heidenreich picks Cena up off the mat and whips him against the ropes. Cena bounces back and Heidenreich nails him with a back elbow to the face. Heidenreich picks Cena up off the ground and lifts him over his shoulder. Heidenreich drives Cena into the corner with a tackle. Heidenreich begins to beat away at the face of Cena and the crowd is booing wildly. Heidenreich looks across the ring and goes to whip Cena into the turnbuckle but Cena reverses it and nails Heidenreich with a drop toe hold. Heidenreich goes face first into the exposed turnbuckle and falls backwards. Cena rolls up Heidenreich and the crowd goes crazy. 1………………………………2……………………………………3! Cena gets another victory and only has Paul Heyman and RVD left. Heyman and RVD both climb up onto the apron and the crowd boos as neither man gets into the ring. RVD hops off and Paul Heyman climbs into the ring and looks really scared. RVD walks around to the other side of the ring. Suddenly, Dawn Marie and Luther Reigns jump up onto the apron and grabs the referee and begin complaining about an illegal move from Cena to Heidenreich. The referee is completed distracted as RVD slides into the ring behind Cena with a steel chair in hand. RVD nails Cena over the head with the WWE Championship belt and the crowd goes wild with boos. Cena is out cold on the mat as RVD climbs to the top rope. Five Star Frog Splash from RVD to Cena and the crowd is booing wildly. RVD rolls out of the ring and walks around and tells Reigns and Dawn to get off the ring apron as Paul has the cover. The referee quickly turns his attention back and notices Heyman covering the bloody Cena. The crowd is booing as the referee begins to make the count. 1…………………………………2……………………………………………3! Paul Heyman is the one that pins John Cena in this gauntlet match which means that Paul Heyman now has a shot at the WWE Championship belt. The fans in the arena are booing wildly as Heyman rolls out of the ring with a cocky smirk on his face. Fatal Attraction is smirking on the outside and the crowd is booing loudly as John Cena is out cold in the middle of the ring.

Winner: Paul Heyman

OR:93 CR:94 MQ:93

As WWE Smackdown! Is going off the air, Paul Heyman is motioning around his waist at the belt whilst RVD never takes his eyes off Cena as they head into the backstage area and the fans in the arena booing very loudly…

Overall Rating: 85%

Television Rating: 6.16

Good stuff. Looks like something is gonna be developing with Magnus and HBK. Hopefully a turn. Arron Summers and Torrie Wilson romance angle seems alittle weird but i'll form an opinion later on when you've developed it more.

I really really like the fact Heyman won #1 contendership. Just seems like something i'd mark out for in real life. Good stuff.

~WWE RELEASES TWO WORKERS~

WWE.com has confirmed that the WWE has recently severed ties with a couple of workers over the weekend...

D-Von Dudley & Spike Dudley have both been released from their contracts.

No real reasons have been given as to why they were released but it is mostly due to the fact that niether has been involved in a storyline recently and aren't considered to be great talents for the company anymore.

WWE.com wished both men the best of luck in future endeavours and rumours have already started circulating that Spike will sign a contract with NWA:TNA within the next few hours.

There is also no word on what this means for Bubba Ray Dudley but as of last week, writers have a plan to put Bubba Ray into the United States Heavyweight Championship division very soon as he is due for a push from the company.

Edited by phatman

• 5 weeks later...

WWE RAW

6th June, 2005

WWE RAW opens up with video footage from last weeks RAW where we saw the final RAW participant earn a spot in the King of the Ring Quarterfinals in Chris Jericho… We also see how the Val Venis versus Phil Brooks, Intercontinental Championship, Falls Count Anywhere, No Disqualifications match for Fully Loaded came about… Pyrotechnics explode from the stage and the ceiling and the camera pans around the arena and shows the fans in the arena going crazy…

”Unstoppable”

Unstoppable by The Calling hits and the crowd in the arena is going wild… Magnus appears on the stage and he has a huge grin on his face as he walks down to the ring with the crowd cheering him on every step of the way… Magnus gets into the ring and grabs a microphone…

Magnus: Never in my life would I have ever thought I would get a reaction quite like the one you great people just gave me… I came out here tonight to make things perfectly clear… Evolution, you don’t run things around here ANYMORE… Ted DiBiase may be the RAW General Manager but he doesn’t control anything… He just continues to make the matches that are best suited for Evolution… Handicap matches, triple threat matches, anything that can involve more than one member of Evolution… NOT ANYMORE! I’m sick and tired of people telling me to watch out for Evolution… If Evolution wants to mess with people… They can come mess with me… I’m 6-0 since coming to RAW and after my match tonight, I’m going to be 9-0… I will be the one to eliminate all three of my King of the Ring opponents tonight… I will then go to King of the Ring this Sunday… Win King of the Ring and get my shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt at SummerSlam… And boy oh boy, do I still hope you have that WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt around your waist Hunter… Then I will prove to the world that you are not the man you say you are…

5… 4.34…3.72…2.57…1.21…0

Break The Walls Down… Chris Jericho’s music hits and the crowd goes crazy again… Jericho quickly appears on the stage and he has a microphone in his hand…

Chris Jericho: Hold on a second there Junior… Who the hell do you think you are… Mr. Six and Zero? One of those so called men that you will eliminate tonight is me… To be frankly honest with you Magnus… There is no chance, you will eliminate me tonight…

Magnus: I didn’t mean anything personal by it Jericho…

Chris Jericho: WOW, look at you… Quivering in fear at the mere talk from Y2J…

Magnus: Fear? I don’t fear anybody…

Evolution’s music hits and the crowd goes crazy with boos… Ted DiBiase appears on the stage with Triple H standing next to him… Triple H has a pissed off look on his face as Ted DiBiase begins to talk…

Ted DiBiase: Magnus and Chris Jericho… Both you boys need to settle…

Chris Jericho: Don’t you start DiBiase… I don’t even get a match at Fully Loaded because I’m referee in some stupid match between Kane and Raven…

Ted DiBiase: Jericho… You’ve got a big mouth and gets you in trouble a lot…

Chris Jericho: Your point is?

Ted DiBiase: It just got you in trouble again… Don’t you ever interrupt me again…

Chris Jericho: Or what? You’ll have that big bald ape come after me… Or is it the little bald monkey? Or wait a second… The midget Chris Jericho wannabe?

Ted DiBiase: Oh my god, your so funny Jericho… NOT! You know what I’m going to do about it… Seeing as though you think that Magnus doesn’t stand a chance against you… Next week, we will see Magnus versus Chris Jericho one on one…

Chris Jericho: Oh I’m shaking in my boots…

Triple H: Jericho… Shut your mouth… Magnus I’m talking to you… You think your so big and tough… Let’s see how you got next week in your match with Jericho and if you survive… You’ll be facing me next week as well… I’m going to put an end to all of this nonsense about you been unstoppable…

Ted DiBiase and Triple H disappear off the titantron whilst Magnus has a smile on his face as he looks up onto the stage at Chris Jericho and the crowd is going crazy for Magnus who is standing tall in the middle of the ring…

Shelton Benjamin is backstage and he looks intense as he is in search of something… Suddenly Shelton Benjamin goes sprinting through a door and pounces on Chris Benoit… Raven is nowhere in sight as he must be preparing for his match later on… Shelton is beating the hell out of Chris Benoit when officials and road agents quickly rush into the room and try and break it up… Shelton gets away from the officials and jumps on Benoit again and begins beating on him… Officials finally subdue Shelton and take him away as Benoit has difficulty regrouping after the attack… The crowd is going crazy for Shelton as they take him away…

Rhyno vs Tajiri

Tajiri’s music hits and the crowd goes wild. Tajiri appears on the stage and he has that same look on his face that he always has. Tajiri comes down to the ring and the fans are cheering him on. GORE! Rhyno’s music hits and the crowd begins to boo. Rhyno comes out on the stage and he has an emotionless expression on his face as he bolts down to the ring. Rhyno immediately goes for Tajiri but gets kicked in the face. Tajiri is standing in the middle of the ring as Rhyno quickly climbs back to his feet. Tajiri pushes Rhyno backwards and off the ropes. Rhyno bounces off the ropes and ducks underneath a kick to the face from Tajiri. Tajiri gets leveled with a vicious clothesline from Rhyno. Rhyno grabs Tajiri off the mat and lifts him over his shoulder and drives him back into the mat with a spinebuster. Rhyno is standing above Tajiri with a sinister smirk on his face. TWIST OF FATE! Matt Hardy's music hits and the fans are going crazy. Matt Hardy appears on the stage and the fans are going nuts. Rhyno takes his attention away from Tajiri and focuses on Hardy. Matt continues to stand at the top of the stage and watch the match as Rhyno begins shouting something towards him. Tajiri climbs back to his feet just as Rhyno turns back around to him. GORE! Rhyno runs and plants Tajiri into the mat with a devastating Gore! Rhyno covers Tajiri and looks up as Matt Hardy walks into the backstage area. The referee makes the count as the fans in the arena are booing wildly. 1.......................................2..............................................3! Rhyno picks up the big win over Tajiri. Rhyno looks back up at the stage and notices that Matt Hardy has disappeared backstage. Rhyno leaves the ring with the fans booing him whilst Tajiri remains out cold in the middle with the referee checking on him.

Winner: Rhyno

OR:71 CR:63 MQ:79

Stacy Keibler is backstage and she is getting makeup put on her… Suddenly Alexis Laree walks up behind Stacy as a begins laughing…

Alexis Laree: WOW… Doesn’t make you look any better you know…

Stacy Keibler: Least I look like a woman and not a man…

Alexis Laree: You know… Your lucky… Your lucky I don’t break that pretty little nose of yours… You want to know why your so lucky… Because at WWE Fully Loaded 2005, your going to be putting the WWE Women’s Championship on the line against me…

Stacy Keibler: And if I don’t?

Alexis Laree: Your face will be rearranged and you look more like a pug dog by the time I am finished with you… I will make your life a living hell…

Stacy Keibler: Fine… You’ve got what you wanted… But you have to leave me alone until Fully Loaded…

Alexis Laree: I think I might be able to handle that…

Stacy Keibler: You know something Alexis… You’re a really bully…

Alexis Laree just smiles and walks away as the crowd continues to boo her…

Shelton Benjamin vs Shane Helms

Evolution's music hits and the fans in the arena begin booing wildly. Shane Helms appears on the stage with Ted DiBiase right at his side. Shane Helms and Ted DiBiase have huge grins on their faces as they strut down to the ring. Helms and DiBiase pose in the ring with the fans booing them. The boos turn to cheers as Shelton Benjamin's music erupts from the titantron. Shelton Benjamin appears on the titantron and he looks pumped up after attacking Chris Benoit earlier on tonight. Benjamin comes charging down to the ring and climbs onto the top turnbuckle and begins posing. Helms runs and nails Benjamin from behind. Helms pulls Benjamin out of the corner with a huge swinging neck breaker. Shelton immediately starts clutching the back of his neck, where Benoit attacked him last week. Helms starts booting Shelton whilst he is down and DiBiase is looking on with a smile from the outside. Helms grabs Shelton off the mat and helps him up. Helms whips Shelton but pulls him back towards him and nails him with a knee to the gut. Shelton doubles over in pain and Helms nails him with a huge uppercut. Shelton rocks backwards and falls into the corner. Helms runs at Shelton and goes for a splash but Shelton moves out of the way and Helms falls straight into the corner. Helms turns around just in time to be hit with a splash from Shelton. Helms stumbles out of the corner dazed and Shelton grabs him. T-Bone Suplex from Shelton to Helms. DiBiase quickly jumps up onto the apron and distracts the referee whilst Shelton covers Helms. Shelton looks around the arena after realizing that the referee wasn’t making the count. Shelton looks over at DiBiase and doesn’t look real happy. Shelton looks set to go after DiBiase when WHAM! CHRIS BENOIT enters the ring. Benoit came running down to the ring and doesn’t look real happy. Benoit continues to drive his knee into the groin of Shelton Benjamin whilst Ted DiBiase has the referee distracted. Benoit climbs to the top rope and falls off nailing Shelton with a swandive head-butt. Chris Benoit rolls to the outside with a sick smirk on his face. Benoit watches on as Helms and Shelton are both slowly getting back to their feet. Shelton stands up and Helms grabs him from behind and lifts him into position. VERTIBREAKER! Shane Helms uses his old move from WCW to finish off Benjamin. Helms covers Shelton and has a smile on his face. 1………………………2……………………………………3! Shane Helms gets a tainted victory over Shelton Benjamin and the fans in the arena don’t like it at all. Chris Benoit slides into the ring as Helms slides out and celebrates with DiBiase on the outside. Benoit stands over Benjamin with a smirk on his face. Benoit proceeds to blow his nose all over Shelton and the crowd boo in disgust as Benoit leaves with a satisfied look on his face.

Winner: Shane Helms

OR:88 CR:92 MQ:82

~H-B-K~

Shawn Michaels’ music erupts from the titantron and through the arena the fans begin cheering like crazy… Shawn Michaels appears on the stage and he has a huge smile on his face… Shawn Michaels struts down to the ring and slides in… HBK begins posing in the middle of the ring and the crowd loves it… HBK grabs a microphone and looks set to start talking when suddenly the lights in the arena go out and a dim red light covers the ring… Two men suddenly appear behind Shawn Michaels and the crowd is booing like mad… Michaels is standing there with a confused look on his face as he looks up at the top of the stage… The red light starts flickering as the two men begin to attack Michaels from behind… The lights in the arena turn back on as one of the men picks up Michaels and drives him into the mat with a vicious piledriver… The other man comes off the top rope with a Swanton Bomb and the crowd is booing wildly… The crowd only recognizes one of the men as Sean O’Haire but have no idea who the other man is… Shawn Michaels is down and out in the middle of the ring as Sean O’Haire quickly grabs a microphone from ringside…

Sean O’Haire: This is just the beginning RAW… Sean O’Haire & Antonio Thomas… We are the ones that nobody can stop… Not even the devil himself could stop us from unleashing hell on everybody… Shawn Michaels is just the beginning… Next? Who knows…

Antonio Thomas: We are NOT TELLING YOU SOMETHING YOU DIDN’T ALREADY KNOW!

Antonio Thomas throws down the microphone on top of Shawn Michaels and the crowd is booing loudly as the lights in the arena go out again and the red lights starting flickering as The Devils Rejects disappear into the backstage area and leave Shawn Michaels down and out in the middle of the ring…

Rating: 82%

Matt Hardy vs Steven Richards

Steven Richards music hits and the crowd in the arena begins giving him a mixed reaction. Some are booing him, some are cheering as Steven Richards appears on the stage. Richards comes charging down to the ring and jumps onto the ropes. Richards begins posing as Twist of Fate hits. The fans erupt with cheers as Matt Hardy’s music is playing louder and louder. Matt Hardy comes out onto the stage and begins walking down to the ring with a cocky smirk. Hardy gets into the ring and ducks under a clothesline attempt from Richards. Richards bounces off the ropes and Hardy grabs him and puts him down with a side effect. The crowd is going crazy as Hardy quickly gets back to his feet and climbs to the second rope. Leg drop off the second rope for Hardy and the crowd is cheering as Hardy covers Richards. 1…………………2…………………….. Richards gets his shoulder off the mat. Hardy climbs back to his feet and picks Richards up off the mat. Richards counters Hardy and nails him in the gut with a knee. Hardy doubles over in pain as Richards grabs him and plants him into the mat with a suplex. Richards runs off the ropes and drops a flying elbow into the chest of Hardy. Richards begins to laugh as the referee counts the pinfall attempt. 1…………………2……………………… Matt Hardy kicks out and Richards climbs back to his feet with a sour look on his face. Richards grabs Matt Hardy and whips him into the ropes. Richards lowers his head and Matt nails him in the face with a kick. Richards springs up and Matt attempts the Twist of Fate but Richards pushes him away. Richards comes flying at Matt Hardy with a Steven Kick but Matt ducks underneath it. Richards spins around and gets a boot to the gut. Matt grabs Richards and gives him the Twist of Fate in the middle of the ring. Matt covers Richards and the referee makes the count. 1………………………………2………………………………………3! Matt Hardy picks up the victory over Steven Richards. Matt Hardy begins celebrating as he rolls out of the ring and heads up the rampway. Matt Hardy has the fans going crazy for him as he heads into the backstage area after the victory.

Winner: Matt Hardy

OR:87 CR:84 MQ:91

Over the titantron we get a video vignette hyping WWE Fully Loaded 2005… The video is playing to “Best Of You” by The Foo Fighters… We see every match that has been announced for the pay per view thus far… Kane versus Raven with Chris Jericho as the special guest referee… Chris Benoit versus Shelton Benjamin… Stacy Keibler versus Alexis Laree with the WWE Women’s Championship on the line… Matt Hardy versus Rhyno… Val Venis defending the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Phil Brooks in a Falls Count Anywhere, No Disqualifications match… Ted DiBiase versus Randy Orton… Triple H versus Ric Flair for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship inside a 20 foot steel cage… The video footage ends with Ric Flair strutting around the ring and Triple H posing with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship…

Test vs Raven

Test, Test, This is a Test… Test’s music hits throughout the arena and the fans go wild. Test appears on the stage and he is flexing his wrists and getting prepared as he walks down to the ring. Test leaps over the top rope and begins posing on the turnbuckle and the crowd is giving him a decent reaction. A Raven crowing is heard throughout the arena and Raven has some new entrance music. Raven appears on the stage with one of the WWE World Tag Team Championship belts around his waist. Raven gets into the ring and gives his belt to the referee before going at Test with a clothesline. Test ducks underneath the attempt and catches Raven with his own clothesline attempt. Test picks Raven up off the mat and whips him into the corner. Test runs at Raven and nails him with a clothesline in the corner. Test grabs the drooping Raven and stands him up before driving and elbow deep into his face. Test nails him with another elbow to the face. Test lets Raven fall out of the corner and the crowd goes wild. Test covers Raven and the crowd is going nuts. 1…………………2………………… Raven gets his shoulder up off the mat and the crowd boos. Test gets up and picks Raven up and goes to him against the ropes but Raven reverses it and pulls Test towards him and nails him with a quick snap suplex. Raven gets back to his feet and begins to choke Test on the mat. The crowd is booing as the referee is trying to pull Raven off of Test. Raven gets up and has a smirk on his face as he poses at the fans. Raven starts nailing Test with right hands as he stands up. Raven grabs Test and nails him with a knee to the face. Test immediately falls back to the ground. Raven grabs and pulls him up off the mat. Raven whips Test into the ropes and Test flies back at Raven with a back elbow to the face. Both men are down on the mat and regrouping. Test and Raven both get up at the same time and Raven nails Test in the eyes with a poke. The fans begin booing as Raven runs off the ropes. Out of nowhere Test springs up and nails Raven right in the kisser with the Big Boot! The crowd is going crazy as Test drops down and covers Raven. 1………………………2…………… EVOLUTION… Evolution’s music hits and the crowd begins booing. Batista appears on the stage as Test gets off Raven. The referee is trying to convince Test to cover Raven but he is focused and yelling at Batista to come down to the ring. The crowd is booing wildly as Batista is beside the ring. Batista starts laughing as Test is challenging him to enter the ring. Suddenly Raven spins Test around and plants him into the mat with an Evenflow DDT! Raven covers Test as Batista watches on from the outside. 1………………………2……………………………3! Batista quickly slides into the ring and picks Test up. Batista plants Test into the mat with a vicious spinebuster and the crowd is booing wildly. Batista leans down over Test and has a sick smirk on his face. Batista tells Test, Armageddon will come at Fully Loaded. The crowd continues to boo loudly and they still don’t know what that means. Batista leaves after laying out Test following his loss to Raven.

Winner: Raven

OR:80 CR:84 MQ:72

Matt Hardy is backstage when Ted DiBiase walks past… The crowd is cheering until they see DiBiase…

Ted DiBiase: Matt Hardy isn’t it?

Matt Hardy: You know damn well who I am… I’ve left like 30 messages on your cell phone…

Ted DiBiase: Well now that you have me in person… What is it that I can do you Mr. Hardy?

Matt Hardy: Cut the BS… How much?

Ted DiBiase: How much for what?

Matt Hardy: How much will it cost me to get a match against Rhyno at Fully Loaded?

Ted DiBiase: Interesting… I see you’re a business man… I like how you see that things take money… For you Hardy, for you it’ll be five grand… Give me a grand and ill make a deal with you… You give me five grand and ill give you Rhyno at Fully Loaded and then a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship the very next night on RAW…

Matt Hardy: OK… Well you better be good on your word… Here’s a grand right now and ill drop the rest in your office later…

Ted DiBiase: OK, the match is now official for Fully Loaded… Have a nice night, I know I will…

Ted DiBiase walks away fanning himself with the money and the crowd is going crazy as Matt Hardy stands there with a smirk on his face…

Rating: 83%

Maven vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs Magnus

RKO! Randy Orton’s music hits and the crowd goes wild. Orton appears on the stage and the crowd cheers even louder. Orton comes down to the ring and begins posing. Just as Orton gets off the turnbuckle from posing, Maven attacks him from behind. Maven entered the ring whilst Orton was posing and nobody noticed. Maven nails Orton with a ton of right hands and Orton is down on the mat. Maven kicks Orton in the throat and the fans boo louder. 5…………4.62…………3.39…………2.13…………1.05…………0! Chris Jericho’s music hits and the crowd erupts. Jericho gets a mixed reaction, some cheers, some boos. Jericho walks down to the outside of the ring and watches the action. The fans are booing him as he just stands there and watches Maven kicking Orton. “Unstoppable” by The Calling hits and the crowd goes crazy. Magnus appears on the stage and Jericho turns his attention to him. Jericho races up the rampway and nails Magnus with a right hand. Magnus responds with his own right hand and Magnus knocks Jericho off his feet. The crowd goes crazy as Magnus comes tearing down to the ring. Magnus grabs Maven from behind and nails him with a reverse DDT. Magnus covers Maven and the crowd starts cheering. 1…………………2…………… Orton rolls over and breaks up the count. Orton grabs Magnus off the mat and whips him into the ropes. Orton runs after him and nails him with a clothesline that sends him over the top rope and to the outside where Magnus lands on his feet. Jericho grabs Magnus from behind and throws him forwards into the ring post. Magnus bounces off the ring post and Jericho grabs him and slams him into the ring steps. The crowd is booing wildly as Magnus lays as the steel ring steps. Orton turns his attention back to Maven in the ring and whips him off the ropes. Maven bounces back and ducks underneath a dropkick from Orton. Orton gets back up and Maven goes for his own dropkick and connects. Maven starts posing for a second before turning back to Orton. Orton springs off the mat and grabs Maven… RKO! Orton delivers the RKO out of nowhere to Maven and the crowd is going crazy. Orton covers Maven and the referee makes the count. 1…………………2………………… Jericho makes the save for Maven and the match is still alive. Orton stands up and Jericho plants him into the mat with a bulldog. Jericho runs off the ropes and nails Orton with a Lionsault. Jericho doesn’t cover Orton though as he watches Maven slowly get back to his feet. Maven turns around and Jericho takes him down and applies the Walls of Jericho. Maven begins screaming in pain but wont tap out. The fans are going crazy as Magnus slides into the ring. Magnus nails Jericho in the back with a huge right hand. Jericho looks stunned and in pain as he doubles over. Magnus spins Jericho around and sets him up for a Powerbomb. Magnus lifts Jericho into the air and proceeds to let go of him and plant him in the mat with a face buster. Jericho is down and out cold. Magnus quickly covers Jericho and the crowd is going crazy. 1…………………2………………………3! Magnus eliminates Chris Jericho from this match first and continues his hot streak…

Eliminated: Chris Jericho via Magnus

Orton starts getting back to his feet and Magnus grabs him and nails him with a huge uppercut. Orton looks dazed as Magnus sets him up in the Powerbomb position. Magnus lifts Orton up over his shoulders and begins spinning around in the middle of the ring before tossing Orton half way across the ring with a vicious Spinebuster Powerbomb. Orton is out completely and Magnus covers him. 1……………………2…………………………3!

Eliminated: Randy Orton via Magnus

Magnus is on a roll and nothing can stop him now. The fans in the arena are going crazy as they watch Maven stand up and clutch the lower part of his back. Magnus grabs him from behind and lifts him onto his shoulders and applies the Torture Rack. Magnus applies a lot torque to the body of Maven. The crowd is going wild as Maven taps out. Magnus continues his hot winning streak and eliminates Maven to pick up the huge victory and momentum heading into King of the Ring this Sunday. The crowd is going crazy as Magnus is celebrating his arms high in the air.

OR:82 CR:84 MQ:79

As WWE RAW is going off the air, Magnus is celebrating his huge victory as WWE RAW heads to King of the Ring this Sunday with Magnus as a firm favorite to take out the title...

Overall Rating: 84%

Television Rating: 5.56

• 2 weeks later...

~WWE RELEASES LONG TIME WORKER~

WWE.com has confirmed the release of Billy Gunn earlier today. They wished him the best of luck in his future endeavours.

The release came after Gunn decided he didn't want to lose a match at a recent Smackdown! house show.

This wasn't the first time Gunn used his control to change the outcome of a match. Gunn recently refused to job to Luther Reigns at an event and then no-showed another house show.

There has been heat on Gunn for sometime now and this latest addition was just enough to push the WWE over the edge.

During his stay with the WWE, Gunn had kept in contact with TNA wrestlers and there is talk that he will immediately sign with TNA and get a main event spot.

We'll keep you updated when we get more news...

Edited by phatman

• 2 weeks later...

OK... Here's the deal... I wrote Smackdown! in full with exception to the main event and saved it... However my computer was riddled with numerous virus' as people who talk to me on aim would have seen, so I re-formatted my computer without even thinking to save this... I'm sorry but I really dont want to write Smackdown! out again... So this is the short run down of Smackdown! Hope this doesn't turn anyone away from my diary...

WWE Smackdown!

9th June, 2005

Edge comes down to the ring and talks about how he will win King of the Ring and nobody can stop him from becoming the first person to win King of the Ring twice. After he wins King of the Ring he will go to SummerSlam and defeat the WWE Champion and win the belt. This brings out Paul Heyman and Rob Van Dam. Heyman tells the world that he gives up his number one contendership to RVD but Diamond Dallas Page quickly comes out and says he cant do that and he has a better idea anyway. He announces that WWE Uncensored will take place on July 17th and we will see John Cena defending the WWE Championship against Rob Van Dam AND Paul Heyman in a handicap match. DDP then goes on to change tonights main event from Edge vs Eddie Guerrero to Edge, Rob Van Dam, Billy Kidman & Paul Heyman vs Eddie Guerrero, John Cena, Brock Lesnar & Rey Mysterio.

Shannon Moore is backstage getting Johnny Jeter prepared for his match against Mike Sanders tonight. We see more of Jeter's mental disabilities as he continues to dress in superhero costumes and refers to himself as the hero and even goes as far as mentioning his only weaknesses. This week he is The Flash.

Rating: 72%

WWE King Of The Ring - Sweet 16 Round

John Heidenreich vs Aaron Summers

Aaron Summers shocks everybody again, this time as he defeats Heidenreich using a rollup. Heidenreich goes crazy after the match and destroys Summers with a steel chair.

Winner: Aaron Summers

OR:79 CR:74 MQ:84

See another video vignette for The Rock returning this Sunday at King of the Ring.

Johnny Jeter vs Mike Sanders

Mike Sanders picks up the victory by using the ropes for extra leverage over Jeter after Dawn Marie was distracting Shannon Moore on the outside. After the win Sanders announces that he just earned himself a shot at Shannon Moore's crusierweight championship and he wants the match to take place at WWE Uncensored.

Winner: Mike Sanders

OR:79 CR:76 MQ:83

Aaron Summers is been checked on by the medical staff backstage with Shane McMahon and Lucas Newport by his side and he says he is fine and he will compete this Sunday in the King of the Ring tournament. Torrie Wilson comes over and whispers something to him and he starts smiling. As she walks away Summers watches her whilst Shane McMahon and Lucas Newport have confused looks on their faces.

Mark Jindrak vs Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard picks up his first WWE victory over Mark Jindrak with a little help from The Big Show. Luther Reigns kept getting involved so Show made his presence felt and nailed Reigns with a Showstopper on the outside of the ring and then nailed Jindrak with a boot to the face whilst Gerrard had the referee distracted. Jindrak turned right into Gerrard's Straight Shooter and the match was over. After the match Gerrard and Show shook hands and the crowd went wild.

Winner: Steven Gerrard

OR:81 CR:80 MQ:83

Kurt Angle comes out on the stage and once again reminds everybody of his Kurt Angle Vision Quest which will begin next week. It is where he picks one person from oVw to wrestle him and he will pick two of them to take under his wings and train however if somebody does beat him they will automatically get a Smackdown! contract.

Charlie Haas vs Christian

Charlie Haas pulls out the surprise victory with the Haas of Pain. After the match Haas helps Christian up and the two shake hands and embrace as Charlie Haas is on his way to King of the Ring.

Winner: Charlie Haas

OR:91 CR:89 MQ:94

We get a final video preview of this Sunday's WWE King of the Ring 2005. It is played to "Superstar" by Saliva and the card looks like this... The finals in the King of the Ring tournament which are Charlie Haas vs John Bradshaw Layfield, Edge vs Aaron Summers, Chris Jericho vs Magnus, Randy Orton vs Maven... Plus we get Raven & Chris Benoit vs The Undertaker & The Big Show, Val Venis vs Rico, Rob Van Dam vs Ric Flair and Triple H vs John Cena.

Edge, Rob Van Dam, Billy Kidman & Paul Heyman vs Eddie Guerrero, John Cena, Brock Lesnar & Rey Mysterio

Edge picks up the win for his team after nailing John Cena in the face with a steel chair shot behind the referee's back. Kidman & Eddie Guerrero were too busy brawling and eventually went backstage brawling and that left the other guys brawling. Paul Heyman received and F5 from Brock Lesnar and then a 619 from Mysterio. Mysterio was put out of his misery on the outside with a brainbuster on the concrete and Brock Lesnar down after receiving a low blow from Edge.

Winners: Edge, Rob Van Dam, Billy Kidman & Paul Heyman

OR:89 CR:92 MQ:84

Overall Rating: 84%

Television Rating: 5.79

Edited by phatman

WWE King Of The Ring 2005

June 12th, 2005

WWE King of the Ring Quarterfinals

Charlie Haas vs John Bradshaw Layfield

Edge vs Aaron Summers

Randy Orton vs Maven

Chris Jericho vs Magnus

WWE United States Heavyweight Championship vs WWE Intercontinental Title

Rico vs Val Venis

WWE King of the Ring Semi Finals

Magnus/Chris Jericho vs Maven/Randy Orton

Charlie Haas/John Bradshaw Layfield vs Edge/Aaron Summers

WWE Tag Team Championship vs WWE World Tag Team Titles

The Undertaker & The Big Show vs Chris Benoit & Raven

Smackdown! vs RAW Grudge Match

Rob Van Dam vs Ric Flair

WWE King of the Ring Final

WWE Championship vs WWE World Heavyweight Title

John Cena vs Triple H

Tiebreaker Questions:

1. Who will win King of the Ring?

2. What brand will come out better in the inter-brand title matches?

OK... Winner of predictions contest will be awared with one of a couple of options... a) They can get a character of themselves put into OVW to be developed and eventually bought up to the main roster. b) They can select from a group of superstars, who will get the next push to the main event... Please people prediction contest is open...

Edited by phatman

WWE King of the Ring Quarterfinals

Charlie Haas vs John Bradshaw Layfield

Edge vs Aaron Summers

Randy Orton vs Maven

Chris Jericho vs Magnus

WWE United States Heavyweight Championship vs WWE Intercontinental Title

Rico vs Val Venis

WWE King of the Ring Semi Finals

Magnus vs Randy Orton

Charlie Haas vs Edge

WWE Tag Team Championship vs WWE World Tag Team Titles