Wrestling Games...

Riceman 4K

Yeah, I've played No Mercy and all the Smackdown games. I know all about the US games and whatnot. I'm talking about the imports.

I heard about Fire Pro Wrestling Z/D. I know about the Dreamcast version and the PS2. Is FPWZ the last of the series for PS2? Also is the DC version better or should I just go with FPWZ?

Also heard about King of Colleseum 2. From what I have seen/heard, the game is incredible. Is it like FPW only in 3D?

One final question. Are they going to release a new FPW or KoC? If that's the case, I might just wait. Thanks.

FPWD for the Dreamcast is pretty cool and even better, you won't need to modify your DC to play it.

FPWZ is unbelievable, but you do have to mod your PS2 in order to play it (which can put you into some grey areas in regards to your warranty).

I think KoC is alright but maybe a little too indepth for me, if I could understand the instruction manual I probably would've had an easier time with it.

FPWD for the Dreamcast is pretty cool and even better, you won't need to modify your DC to play it.

FPWZ is unbelievable, but you do have to mod your PS2 in order to play it (which can put you into some grey areas in regards to your warranty).

I think KoC is alright but maybe a little too indepth for me, if I could understand the instruction manual I probably would've had an easier time with it.

Edited by Riceman 4K

Well, I plan to get KoC2 so I need to modify my PS2 anyways. As for the DC, don't you need some sort of "magic disc"? A DC-X or something like that to play imported games?

Edited by Corizzle