Ashlee Simpson

Loonister

Guest George W. Bush

Here's what happened...

She had already performed Pieces of Me earlier in the evening, and then at this point she was supposed to do Autobiography, but the media people at SNL started playing Pieces of Me again, so her band had to pretend to be playing Pieces of Me, and Ashlee didnt know what the fuck was going on, so she danced around waiting for the song to change.

i saw it last night when i came home. not the whole thing, just the band playing until they went to commercial, i thought they had changed the format of the show or something so they would have 2 acts instead of just one.

This quote from Lucky Magazine makes her a complete tool:

LM: What are your takes on lip-synching?

AS: I'm totally against it and offended by it. I'm going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip-synch. It's just not me.

Edited by cravatemark

People are treating this like the next Milli Vanilli scandal, when really it's not even close. Guaranteed there have been many artists who have lip-synched their songs on shows like SNL, and it was just a flurbert that forced her into being caught for it. The quote cravataemark posted makes her look like a fool, but I don't think this is as huge a deal as some people are portraying it.

i don't find the situation funny or anything, but u gotta love the FREE iPod ad on the forums. lmao.

on a serious note, Ashlee has to be somewhat delusional if she thinks she can get rid of all the videos.