Xtreme Pro Wrestling

Michael

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Card looks good to me. Too much hype on Douglas for him to not be involved in one way or another. But that's just my opinion.

Also, everyone needs to stop fucking hassling him to get a show up. It's only been three god damn days since he started this thing. I'm sure a sim game diary on a message board isn't exactly topping his list of priorities.

Take your time and have fun with it. Good luck.

(I started doing these results normally, but ya know what, it didn't feel right. So, I tried something different. Whether it has worked or not, well, I'll let you be the judge of that, but I have never done anything like this before, so please, if you wanna criticise, then let it be constructive, so I can improve them for next time.)

XPW Did Ya Miss Us?

12th December, Los Angeles

By ‘The Number 1 XPW Mark’ John Tyler

Well after a lengthy absence, especially from Los Angeles, Xtreme Pro Wrestling finally returned for what I considered to be my very own personal Wrestlemania (which I will not be attending by the way). See, I’ve followed XPW through the good times, and the bad, and believe me, there have been a lot more bad than good, with a lot of what I feel was unfair criticism being thrown at us. But now XPW had changed. Rob Black and Lizzy Borden were gone, and in their place was a guy that nobody had ever heard of before. Would XPW still be the ‘we don’t give a fuck’ XPW that I have known and loved all these years, or would the promotion that has set the bar so many times for so many things turn into what I had feared most: a pussy promotion, just like those bitches CZW. I was about to find out…

-The night began with Joey Styles welcoming us to the show, and a new era in XPW. I for one was very happy to see Styles in the place of the God-awful Kris Kross, and I know that a lot of the guys in the crowd shared the same view. Speaking of the crowd, it was pretty damn sizeable, upwards of eight hundred I would say, and they were, of course, shit hot. Come on, the Los Angeles XPW faithful are the best fans in the world, right?

-Samoa Joe came out to the ring first. Now I have to say, I personally HATE ROH. I hate the rules. I hate what it stands for. I find it boring. And since this was the guy that represented them as their champion, I began the night hating him, even though the majority of the crowd cheered him. His opponent came out next, Eric Angle. Now, at first I thought this guy was taking the piss outta the real deal Kurt, but it was only through my XPW-event-attending partner in crime Tony sitting next to me, that I found out this guy was the real deal, the actual brother of Kurt. Cool I thought. But then, the guy gets on the microphone. Holy shit, he sucks. He chats some shit about being too good for a low-life promotion like XPW, and that he won’t give us low-life fans the satisfaction of seeing him getting beaten up by a thug like Samoa Joe. Fuck off then is my initial thought. However, upon speaking to Tony, he informs me that Samoa Joe is one of the stiffest workers in the indy scene today. From that very moment, XPW arrived for me. I mean, I actually WANTED this Samoa Joe guy to kick the shit outta the Angle rip off. Angle walks off towards the back, but Samoa Joe stops him, and then proceeds to beat the crap outta Angle in the aisle, with some of the stiffest offence I’ve seen this side of Low Ki. The two do battle in the ring, with Angle taking control following a low blow, but then I see why Eric ain’t in the WWE with his bro: his in-ring ability is utterly shit too. Turns out this guy is living solely on his last name. Anyway, after some unconvincing take downs on the big man Samoa Joe, Joe takes this dick to school with chops, kicks and punches, which I cheer on approvingly. Sheesh, if I didn’t now better, I would say this Samoa Joe guy is TRYING to hurt Angle. The torrent of convincing offence from Samoa Joe comes to a sick finish, as Samoa Joe lays Angle out with the sickest death valley driver I’ve seen in a long time, putting Angle directly on his neck for the win. Holy fuck, XPW is back, and that talentless prick just got destroyed.

Rating: 4/10 just for the privilege of seeing Samoa Joe beat Angle like a dog.

-Simon Diamond comes out next, and says that he has been held down by ECW and TNA, but it won’t happen in XPW. Now, I do have to say, I like this guy. He has a real good gimmick, and I enjoyed joining in with the ‘fuck you Simon!’ chant that really wound him up. But what happened next, was one of the best moments of the night. One of the best moments, in XPW history. No, no, one of the best moments, in my ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE! Diamond issues the open challenge, and after a few seconds, who emerges through the crowd, via my row? None other, than POGO THE FUCKING CLOWN! Pogo is here, and Pogo has the shovel in hand! Woo hoo! Diamond looks like has shat himself, and the crowd are fully into this as Pogo gets into the ring, and immediately goes on the offensive with punches and headbutts. It’s really best to keep Pogo’s matches short and sharp, and that is exactly what goes down here, as Pogo grabs the shovel, only to have Diamond superkick the shovel into Pogo’s face! Diamond picks up the shovel and brutalises Pogo around the ring with it for a bit, before getting on the microphone, and telling us that he is going to end Pogo’s career right here, right now! But Diamond has taken too long talking, and he walks right into a shovel shot to the head, followed by the Burided In The Basement, which I mark like a bitch for. Pogo hooks the leg for the win, and I, along with the rest of my longtime XPW fan section, am fucking ecstatic.

Rating: 7/10 cause it’s Pogo The Clown, biatch!

-Christian York and Joey Matthews are out next, and sweet Jesus, they have definetely overdone the steroids, especially York. I gotta be honest, York and Matthews are one of my favourite tag teams, and I join in with the ‘York and Matthews!’ chant. However, one of my least favourite tag teams are out next: ‘Southern Discomfort’. Why, a company like XPW that prides itself on being one of the most innovative promotions around, puts two talentless old relics like Chris Hamrick and Tracy Smothers together, and expects us to boo them, I do not know. They try and play heel, but to be honest, I have lost complete interest in this match. I ask my buddy Tony if he wants a drink, before getting up to go to the bar. I keep my eyes on the ring as I go however, and a pretty basic match goes on, with Hamrick and Smothers isolating York until he gets the hot tag to Matthews who cleans house, before being taken out with a Hamrick missile dropkick, and Hamrick then taunts the crowd. That is until, Chris Hamrick gets completely potatoe’d by a chairshot from a guy who has just ran through the audience. CW Anderson! It’s the ol’ See Dubya bay-bee, and he is on a roll, as he also takes down Tracy Smothers with a chairshot to the back, before taking out York with a spinebuster into the guardrail, and Joey Matthews with a DDT on the concrete. CW has cleaned house, but why? Well that question was about to be answered, as I sat my ass back down, Budweiser in hand.

Rating: 5/10 for a basic, but at least semi-effective match.

-Don Callis comes down to the ring, and I mark like a bitch. Callis is one of my favourite managers/personalities in wrestling, and although I boo him in his obvious heel role as he makes his way down to the ring, I know that XPW has just got a little bit better with this guy on the microphone. Callis stands with CW in the ring, and informs us that he is the commish. Callis says that we just witnessed what the Callis Enterprise is capable of, and although right now it may only be a two man power-trip, if anybody wants to get involved in his business, then he will take them down by any means necessary. Callis says that from now on, he is running the fucking show. He says the XPW board was stupid enough to fall for his grovelling to instate him as commissioner, and now that he has a contract with XPW as the official commissioner, he can do what he wants, where he wants, how he wants, to which CW smiles. This is a very good promo by the way, and the crowd are eating outta Callis hands with some major heat. Callis orders Joey Styles into the ring, and tells Styles that he has always thought he is a bitch, and he always will be, before slapping Styles right across the face. Styles goes to hit Callis, but CW takes down Styles with a spinebuster. Callis says that he is now in control of every mans destiny in XPW, and says that as from right now, Joey Styles is FIRED! Callis and CW then make their way to the back, ending a great little skit.

Rating: 9/10 for a superbly executed angle, as well as a red hot Callis promo.

-The International Challenge match is now on, as Juvi Guerrera and Super Crazy come to the ring with a Mexican flag to a big pop. Englishmen Jonny Storm, accompanied with a guy called Burchill come out next, to a slightly smaller cheer from the crowd. Now, I had never seen this dude Burchill before, but he is a fucking tank. He was like six foot four, and built like a brick, which did kinda confuse me, as the other three men in this match were all cruisers. However, my worries were quickly put to an end in this match. Storm was as impressive as ever, going at it with Crazy and then Juvi in some shit-hot lightning quick exchanges. Storm was eventually grounded following a double frogsplash from both the Mexicans from opposite turnbuckles, which was very well executed. Storm continued to get worn down, until he explodes with like four or five inzugiris ON EACH MAN. Crazy and Juvi must have been hurting for real by this point, and it wasn’t gonna get any better neither, as Storm tagged in this monster guy Burchill. It was time to see what the big man could do. Now, I actually had to rub my eyes at this point. Burchill takes down Super Crazy with a clothesline, and then the big man HITS A FUCKING STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS! I, along with most of the crowd, are extremely impressed by this, but he ain’t done, as he nails Juvi with two powerbombs, before crushing him with a standing moonsault. Burchill continues to build momentum, and the crowd are really making some noise at this point, but the big guy is put down by Juvi and Super Crazy, who dropkick his legs multiple times, and then apply some weird looking figure four things. They have forgotten about Jonny however, who takes out both men with a double missile dropkick, before picking up Super Crazy and planting him with the Wonder-Whirl for the win.

Rating: 8/10 for some top quality high flying action, plus the bonus that Burchill was awesome, which was kinda unexpected for an English guy that nobody had heard of before.

-It was time for the four way bloodbath, and going into this match I didn’t really have any high hopes for it. You had Abdullah The Butcher, who can barely move, Bam Bam Bigelow, who’s best days were surely behind him and New Jack, who as much as I loved, is too unpredictable to be given any real recognition anywhere. However, this match did include Supreme, and it was for that reason and that reason only, that I decided to pay attention. All the men got big face pops apart from Supreme who got booed out of the building. New Jack bought a whole host of weapons to the ring, and dished out a beating to the other three men in the early going. The crowd love New Jack, and I can definitely see why. He quickly busted open Supreme with a sick shot to the skull with a metal tray, but finally got put to the canvas by a fork shot to the skull courtesy of Abby, who proceeded to brawl with New Jack around the ring. Bigelow and Supreme fought in the ring, with Bigelow taking Supreme down with a series of hard hitting moves. Bigelow was taken down as Supreme reversed a power bomb attempt, sending Bigelow back first onto hundreds of thumbtacks. Meanwhile, New Jack and Abby were beating the hell of each other in the crowd, quite near me. By this time, New Jack was stabbing Abby with his own fork, who was busted wide open. New Jack bought a table into the crowd, and laid Abby onto it. New Jack went to the top rope in the ring, and looked to go for the 187 Headbutt, but made barely ant contact with his head, as he and Abby fell through the table, to a huge ‘holy shit!’ chant from the crowd. Back in the ring some more brawling went on, but the end of the match was quickly approaching, as Bigelow nailed Supreme with a flaming table shot to the skull. Bigelow wasn’t done however, and the next spot was completely unprecedented by the crowd, including myself. Bigelow sprinkled thumbtacks, barbed wire and pieces of light tube onto the canvas, before taking Supreme to the top rope. Bigelow went for a power bomb, but was instead flipped back first into the extremely sharp objects. Bigelow was legitimately crying out in pain, as Supreme took advantage and nailed Bigelow with a huge Mecca Toad Splash for the three, with a piece of glass slightly ripping open part of the ring canvas.

Rating: 8/10 for a sick match that certainly showed that XPW wasn’t planning on turning its content down.

-I was incredibly apprehensive about the next match, putting little-known Roadkill against Terry Funk in a TLC match. Daniels and Roadkill came out first to a small chorus of boos. However, Daniels quickly got on the microphone, and told the small amount of the crowd bothering to boo him to stop it. Roadkill looks much bigger than he did in ECW, and not in a good way, but he did seem to have developed his psychology a lot more, standing in the ring looking pretty convincing as a monster. Daniels talks some smack, saying that he demanded his man a hardcore legend, and tonight we were going to see Terry Funk finally retire, although it won’t be by choice. This bought out Funk who had a chair in hand. Roadkill met Funk in the aisle, and the two exchanged blows, as well as a few shots with the chair. The match quickly went into the crowd, were the two men used several beers to try and stop the other, before the action finally spilled into the ring. Daniels was particularly annoying on the outside, as he kept getting in my way, as he told Roadkill to rip Funk apart. I told him to fuck outta my way, and he replied by laughing. Dick. Anyway, the ladder quickly came into play, as both men repeatedly whipped each other into it. Funk nailed a bulldog onto the ladder which busted up Roadkill’s nose, and Funk then proceeded, to hit some chair-orientated offence, including a huge dropkick to the face. Funk looked to finish it, as he put Roadkill through a table with a fucking sick superplex, but Roadkill kicked out. Danny Daniels got into the ring, and Funk kicked him in the gut, before planting him with a sitout piledriver on a chair, which I cheered on whole heartedly. Roadkill had set up a table meanwhile, and set Funk on it. Roadkill climbed near enough to the top of the ladder, and then went for a splash on Funk through the table, but Funk rolled out of the way, and Roadkill ate wood. Funk laid a ladder on Roadkill, went to the top and HIT THE FUCKING FUNKSAULT ONTO ROADKILL, WHO GOT SQUASHED UNDERNEATH THE LADDER! Funk favoured his ribs for a few moments as well, before covering the crimsoned masked Roadkill for the win.

Rating: 7/10 for an exciting and bloody affair, but a match that really lacked any real structure.

-By now, the crowd were ready for the main event, which put Justin credible, Masato Tanaka and The Sandman against each other in a three way dance. Tanaka got a major pop, and Credible got booed, but The Sandman got a HUGE reaction from the crowd as he came through the ring, beer and cane in hand. This had a screwy beginning, with Tanaka and Credible double-teaming Sandman, which garnered Tanaka boos from the crowd, including me. Tanaka quickly got cheers again however, as he brawled with Credible in the ring, simply no-selling everything Credible did, until Credible and The Sandman both took down Tanaka with various cane shots. Credible took The Sandman to the outside with a clothesline, and the two brawled around the ring, with Credible elevating Sandman into the crowd. Tanaka then bust Credible open with a chairshot, before almost getting the three with a splash. Credible fought back, and then taunted the crowd, and I suddenly remembered why I loved Credible as a heel so much, once upon a time. The Sandman was back up however, and he went to work on Credible with the cane, even hitting the White Russian Legsweep, but Masato Tanaka picked up The Sandman, and beat him around the ring, before connecting with a power bomb, and then the Roaring Elbow, which The Sandman sold extremely well, spinning in mid-air. Tanaka turned his attention to Credible with intention to end the match, but Credible got behind Tanaka and pushed him towards the ropes, at which point STEVE CORINO LEPT UP ON THE APRON AND ATTEMPTED TO HIT TANAKA WITH A CHAIRSHOT, BUT TANAKA MOVED, AND CORINO BLASTED CREDIBLE ACROSS THE SKULL! HOLY FUCK! STEVE CORINO WAS IN THE FUCKING BUILDING! Corino winced, and shouted at Credible his apologies, but what the fuck? CW Anderson had a chair, and he cracked Corino from behind with it! This one is fucking out of control! Don Callis rolled into the ring and shouted at Sandman, before going to slap him across the face, but The Sandman blocked it, and knocked down Callis with a right hand! BUT CW ANDERSON SNOOK UP ON THE SANDMAN, AND TOOK HIM DOWN WITH A SPINEBUSTER! HOLY SHIT! WHAT IS GOING ON? Anderson picks up Credible and tosses him to the outside, as Masato Tanaka waited for The Sandman to get up, before throwing him a chair, and then hitting the Roaring Elbow FOR THE THREE! TANAKA IS THE FUCKING XPW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, THANKS TO DON CALLIS AND CW ANDERSON!

Rating: 9/10 for a damn entertaining main event that kept the whole crowd guessing throughout, and looked to start THE big storyline in XPW.

Tanaka, Callis and Anderson posed in the ring, with Tanaka raising the World Heavyweight title above his head, as I, along with the rest of the crowd, started to throw trash in the ring, and Did Ya Miss Us came to an end.

Event Rating: 8/10 for a highly enjoyable night. It appears the XPW I once loved is still very much alive. Could have been better, could have been worse, but overall, I’m very happy to call myself an XPW fan following this event that could very well have been an embarrassment.

Edited by Standard

Yes, I agree that show kicked ass. It was "awesome" "show-onified" (I was gonna say personified, but it's not personified :shifty:)

Was I being serious, well mabe this will help you. It just isn't XPW. Whilst many people blasted XPW, saying they were utter shite, the thing that was good about them was they were different. Now you've turned it into generic indy fed 1. If I remember rightly, only The Sandman was a regular in XPW (I think Credible appeared as it was dying out, and Tanaka never made an appearence). So why are they getting a title shot (Especially Tanaka, why did he get the title?) Wouldn't it have made more sense to have some XPW illumini (sp?) in the match. Like Supreme, Pogo the Clown, Damien Steele (That is the right Steele aint it. Syco?), Kaos, The Messiah (With Black gone, he's free to come back), Justice Pain etc. Where the hell are the XPW guys? It's ECW lite. I mean, more than XPW ever was. I presume you never watched an XPW show. Whilst they were compared to ECW Lite was not really about the talent they used (Though it was a little about that, more and more towards the end), it was their style. And to be hoenst, I don't see any of that style, I see ECW workers and random guys thrown in. You have York and matthews (Who haven't teamed in years. I think York's pretty much left wrestling and the last I saw, Matthews hasn't hit thes teroids, he looks possibly in the best shape ever), Simon Diamond (And why was he fighting Pogo the Clown? Contrast of styles or what), CW Anderson (Why?), Don Callis (Hang on, it's ECW), Masato Tanaka/Justin Credible/Sandman in the Main Event (Why?), Bam Bam Bigelow. Why is Roadkill fighting Terry Funk? (He's not little known) And why is Danny Daniels managing, let alone managing Roadkill? Plus why are Eric Angle and Samoa Joe there, of course they reak XPW don't they. You've MURDERED XPW. That's right, you've murdered it. Where are the XPW guys? It's all ECW and random indy guys thrown in. There's a few prodiminantly XPW guys (Juvi, Jonny Storm, Pogo, Supreme, Funk, Sandman, New Jack etc) but it's not XPW. You say it's still the XPW you love, when it's completely different. It's random names from the indy circuit, which is not what XPW was. There are lots of things that need explaining (Why Burchill is teaming with Storm. Why Crazy/Juvi are teaming. Why Daniels is managing Roadkill/ York/Matthews back together). To be hoenst, it seems more like an ECW revival diary than and XPW diary. Hopefully you can quash these feelings of mine in the next 2/3 shows, or I wont be reading anymore.

Was I being serious, well mabe this will help you. It just isn't XPW. Whilst many people blasted XPW, saying they were utter shite, the thing that was good about them was they were different. Now you've turned it into generic indy fed 1. If I remember rightly, only The Sandman was a regular in XPW (I think Credible appeared as it was dying out, and Tanaka never made an appearence). So why are they getting a title shot (Especially Tanaka, why did he get the title?) Wouldn't it have made more sense to have some XPW illumini (sp?) in the match. Like Supreme, Pogo the Clown, Damien Steele (That is the right Steele aint it. Syco?), Kaos, The Messiah (With Black gone, he's free to come back), Justice Pain etc. Where the hell are the XPW guys? It's ECW lite. I mean, more than XPW ever was. I presume you never watched an XPW show. Whilst they were compared to ECW Lite was not really about the talent they used (Though it was a little about that, more and more towards the end), it was their style. And to be hoenst, I don't see any of that style, I see ECW workers and random guys thrown in. You have York and matthews (Who haven't teamed in years. I think York's pretty much left wrestling and the last I saw, Matthews hasn't hit thes teroids, he looks possibly in the best shape ever), Simon Diamond (And why was he fighting Pogo the Clown? Contrast of styles or what), CW Anderson (Why?), Don Callis (Hang on, it's ECW), Masato Tanaka/Justin Credible/Sandman in the Main Event (Why?), Bam Bam Bigelow. Why is Roadkill fighting Terry Funk? (He's not little known) And why is Danny Daniels managing, let alone managing Roadkill? Plus why are Eric Angle and Samoa Joe there, of course they reak XPW don't they. You've MURDERED XPW. That's right, you've murdered it. Where are the XPW guys? It's all ECW and random indy guys thrown in. There's a few prodiminantly XPW guys (Juvi, Jonny Storm, Pogo, Supreme, Funk, Sandman, New Jack etc) but it's not XPW. You say it's still the XPW you love, when it's completely different. It's random names from the indy circuit, which is not what XPW was. There are lots of things that need explaining (Why Burchill is teaming with Storm. Why Crazy/Juvi are teaming. Why Daniels is managing Roadkill/ York/Matthews back together). To be hoenst, it seems more like an ECW revival diary than and XPW diary. Hopefully you can quash these feelings of mine in the next 2/3 shows, or I wont be reading anymore.

It's hard to do though. In my XPW diary, which I'm honestly debating over writing anymore now, I did use the old XPW guys, but if you want to keep realism most of them don't work matches anymore. So then you take the guys that were in XPW towards the end, which were pretty much ECW guys anyways. I liked the way you wrote the show though.

It's hard to do though. In my XPW diary, which I'm honestly debating over writing anymore now, I did use the old XPW guys, but if you want to keep realism most of them don't work matches anymore. So then you take the guys that were in XPW towards the end, which were pretty much ECW guys anyways. I liked the way you wrote the show though.

If I remember rightly, only The Sandman was a regular in XPW (I think Credible appeared as it was dying out, and Tanaka never made an appearence). So why are they getting a title shot (Especially Tanaka, why did he get the title?)

Edited by kaya

user posted image

www.xpwrestling.com

DYMA HAS PASSED US, BUT GET READY FOR RIOT!

‘Did Ya Miss Us’ went down in Los Angeles on the 12th December, and what a night it was! Terry Funk proved that he is indeed a ‘hardcore legend’, as he defeated Roadkill in a TLC match, Supreme walked out as the winner in the four way bloodbath match, and in a huge main event, Masato Tanaka became the XPW World Heavyweight Champion!

However, Tanaka’s victory was perhaps one of the most controversial in XPW history: first, it was Steve Corino who interfered. Corino ran through the crowd unannounced, and attempted to blast Masato Tanaka with a steel chair, but instead caught Justin Credible with a crunching shot to the skull with the steel.

And then, it was the new XPW commissioner Don Callis who came down to the ring, along with his bodyguard CW Anderson, and blasted Corino with a chair, through Credible out of the ring, and allowed Masato Tanaka to nail The Sandman with the Roaring Elbow to become the Heavyweight Champion of XPW, leaving fans furious.

However, it is time to look forward, as on the 22nd January, once again in Los Angeles, where XPW will host Riot!

THE SANDMAN GETS CHANCE FOR A RE-MATCH!

The XPW board of directors are furious with CW Anderson, Don Callis and Masato Tanaka, and have made sure that they Callis does not run rampant all over XPW, and so at Riot, not only will CW Anderson be squaring off against Shark Boy, but their will also be a four way match between Chris Candido, Justin Credible, Jerry Lynn and The Sandman, with the winner getting a shot at Masato Tanaka’s XPW World Heavyweight title later that very same night. 

Don Callis however, has promised that the Callis Enterprise will come out on top at Riot, and has also promised that The Sandman will never beat Masato Tanaka for the XPW World Heavyweight title.

TERRY FUNK AND ROADKILL WILL COLLIDE ONCE MORE AT RIOT!

After DYMU, Roadkill and Danny Daniels were apparently furious after Terry Funk embarrassed both men, by hitting a crunching piledriver Daniels, and then pinning Roadkill’s shoulders to he canvas, one-two-three.

However, Daniels and Roadkill claim that Funk simply got lucky, and told the board of directors to lay ANOTHER challenge down to Terry Funk, who agreed that at Riot, he would once again do battle with Roadkill, and that Daniels and Roadkill could chose any stipulation that they wanted.

Daniels responded, by telling the board of directors, that at Riot, it would be Roadkill versus Terry Funk, in a stairway to hell match, with a barbed wire baseball bat hanging down from the ceiling, for either combatant to use. This, ladies and gentlemen, is going to be brutal!

WEAPONS MATCH SIGNED!

New Jack, Pogo The Clown and Supreme all requested a violent match to be made for Riot, where they could truly lay a beating on somebody. Well the XPW commissioner decided that both men could destroy each other, and made the match a weapons match, where all three men can bring one weapon each to the ring, no matter how brutal, but they can only use their and their opponents weapon.

TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH!

XPW will crown World Tag Team Champions at Riot in a Riot battle royal, where another tag team will enter every two minutes, and eliminations occur when one of the tag team members are pinned for the three in the ring, until only one team remain. All weapons are allowed and it’s anything goes, and the tag teams entered as are follows: Burchill and Jonny Storm, Chris Chetti and Danny Doring, Christian York and Joey Matthews, Chris Hamrick and Tracy Smothers, Damien 666 and Halloween, and Matt Cross and Josh Prohibition.

THE MEXICANS WILL GO AT IT!

Following last month’s loss to Team England, the Mexicans Super Crazy and Juventud Guerrera had a blazing row, each blaming the other man for the loss. XPW commissioner Don Callis has decided that we will see who is the better man at Riot, as Guerrera and Crazy meet one-on-one!

OFFICIAL RIOT CARD:

XPW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Masato Tanaka © versus Winner Of Fatal Four Way

FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH

Chris Candido versus Jerry Lynn versus Justin Credible versus The Sandman

STAIRWAY TO HELL MATCH

Roadkill w/Danny Daniels versus Terry Funk

XPW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES

RIOT BATTLE ROYAL MATCH

Burchill and Jonny Storm versus Chris Chetti and Danny Doring versus Christian York and Joey Matthews versus Chris Hamrick and Tracy Smothers versus Damien 666 and Halloween versus Matt Cross and Josh Prohibition

WEAPONS MATCH

New Jack versus Pogo The Clown versus Supreme

Juventud Guerrera versus Super Crazy

CW Anderson versus Shark Boy

Edited by Standard

Damn you Kaya :shifty: Pretty much all you said made sense, maybe I blew things out of proportion. Still, some things I don't like, it just seems, I dunno to be honest, it might become better the more shows that are done.

OFFICIAL RIOT CARD:

XPW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Masato Tanaka © versus Winner Of Fatal Four Way

FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH

Chris Candido versus Jerry Lynn versus Justin Credible versus The Sandman

STAIRWAY TO HELL MATCH

Roadkill w/Danny Daniels versus Terry Funk (Anything involving stairs and Funk will have a problem with his knees and all)

XPW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES

RIOT BATTLE ROYAL MATCH

Burchill and Jonny Storm versus Chris Chetti and Danny Doring versus Christian York and Joey Matthews versus Chris Hamrick and Tracy Smothers versus Damien 666 and Halloween versus Matt Cross and Josh Prohibition

WEAPONS MATCH

New Jack versus Pogo The Clown versus Supreme

Juventud Guerrera versus Super Crazy

CW Anderson versus Shark Boy