GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Bahahahahahahahaha You are ALL inferior to me. I am the greatest! Not only did I reach level twelve, not only did I complete level twelve, but I drove back to the hood to save, on the very same police bike I had used all the way through.

I am the greatest. All your base are belong to me!

At least we didn't get all the way to level 12 only to fail miserably. Twice.

>_>

I've been to level 11 a couple times That's it though. I'm using the bike to try and shoot the gas tanks on the cars. But I always end up failing that and just shooting the shit out of the cars until the guys dive out. Then I have to get off my bike to shoot them. Which is where the 3 stars on the wanted level kind of screw me over.

I always let off the accelerator when I'm making turns, and then I just gun it. I've had no problems with races. I also take advantage of all the shortcuts, I've drivin through the farm also, which to me wasn't all too difficult. Just make sure you don't go SLOW slow, take a nice steady pace and always watch where you are going, and don't take it too fast. The car in Farewell my Love sucks a fat dick.

"I love rap music... I think..."

"Your hoes are bitches man! Your hoes are bitches."

"I don't understand what all you rappers are so angry about. You're rich. You've won. Stop shooting at each other."

"Gangbanging? Y'know, I've never understood the appeal of that. Another guy in the room when you're...blech."

"Peace and chicken grease."

Lazlow>*

Races are easy.

The main problem people have is they don't know when to take their foot off the gas.

Indeed.

And for farewell my love, you're a loser if you never leave the road.