GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

***spoilers***

I'm stuck on this damn mission for Big Smoke. It's the one where you have to drive the dirtbike along side the train while Smoke shoots the "Essas" on top of it. Smoke sucks at shooting and always leaves 1 guy left when the trian crosses the bridge to Las Venturas. It's pissing me off a lot that I can't beat it, shit!

I've already maxed out my muscle and my guy is ripped big time. I'm half way with stamina now. I suggest getting all the conditioning out of the way early in the game because it will make later missions a little easier to complete.

I think we need a new spoiler-rich topic so this one doesn't have 20 lines of stretch per post.

Oh, and I just ordered mine from EB with 1-day shipping.......$65, what a rip but it's either that or find a ride and hope for a miracle copy sitting on the shelf, which isn't going to happen.

Guest Angry Baboon

Fairly.

My local store has it in stock and i've just reserved it from there for £29.99. They'll hold it for me till the end of Wednesday. The only snag is will they give me it tomorrow because the release date is officially Friday? I know Argos have broken many a release date in the past.

My mate got a copy from Another World in Leicester.

Fairly.

My local store has it in stock and i've just reserved it from there for £29.99. They'll hold it for me till the end of Wednesday. The only snag is will they give me it tomorrow because the release date is officially Friday? I know Argos have broken many a release date in the past.

My mate got a copy from Another World in Leicester.