GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Is it just me or is that barber set for life with the freakin' prices for haircuts? It's freakin' ridiculous that you can get a beater for 2 bucks, but getting your head buzzed and your sideburns off is 100 bucks. Cheap bastards :shifty:.

well...I tried every local place around my town, they all said I had to pre-order it or they wouldn't give me a copy. well I didn't wanna pre-order, so I finally found a place that'd let me have a copy tuesday. fedex was scheduled to bring it in at 11:00, so I'm waiting there, they show up, and what happens...fedex screws up the shippin' order, why doesn't everyone just switch to DHL, com'on! so, the store said they'd have it in stoke, I ended up having to wait until 1:00 to get my copy, as one of the guys that worked in the shope ran across town to their sister outfit, grabbed a couple copies, and brought them in...I finally got my hands on a copy of the game, I like it, it's just hard to get in the groove myself, somethin' feels different about this GTA. I love changin' the apperance of my guy though, I currently look like DMX, which is cool, I wish I could figure out who to pick up a hooker, get more tattoos, and figure out if there is a bullet proof vest in the game.

I got my call from EB tonight at 6 telling me I can pick the game up tomorrow at 10, which is when the mall opens. I preordered it today around 2 and was suprised I got called back so quickly. It's strange why they would call me tonight and tell me to pick the game up tomorrow. I guess they want to make peopl who preordered in advance get the game first. Damn them! But by 11 am tomorrow morning I will be sitting infront of the TV until 7pm, then again at 1 am on Thursday until....who knows.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Anyone else already quickly max out the muscles bar? Yeah, I'm damn good with those weights.

does your body change when you max out on the muscles? I've wondered if you let your fat bar get high, you'll end up lookin' like big smoke, but if you work out all the time, you'll get bigger muscles, anyone know?

Guest Downloading_Man

To those that already have GTA (or those who don't - if you know anyway) how does the facial hair work in the game? I've seen pics in which he has different styles, so can it be easily changed like the way haircuts happen in the game? Are there a wide range of styles? (And the same question for haircuts as well)

Also how does the burgling play out? Do you get good money for it?

Can't wait till Friday (I'm UK). To those who know, will Argos have this for sale tommorrow (Thursday)?

I fear the new PES game I got about 10 days ago won't be played much for quite a while.

To those who know, will Argos have this for sale tommorrow (Thursday)?

I just called the biggest branch of Argos five minutes ago (This is in Scotland, mind). According to them, GTA : San Andreas isn't released until "November, sometime."

*has pre-ordered copy arriving tomorrow*

Bwahahaha.

What exactly do you - with the controller do - to work out and stuff? My friend who works in the local Argos said they aren't releasing it early, which is fine. I have GTA: SA and PES4 arriving in a few days now, anyway.

Can't wait, the whole customizing sounds awesome.

To those that already have GTA (or those who don't - if you know anyway) how does the facial hair work in the game? I've seen pics in which he has different styles, so can it be easily changed like the way haircuts happen in the game? Are there a wide range of styles? (And the same question for haircuts as well)