GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

For the Big Smoke one with the train, ride on the right side of the tracks, as close to the tracks as possible, but not on the tracks. They never made it out of the tunnel when I did that.

I'm loving this game. I have a shit load of clothes, and I'm finishing up the OG Loc missions right now. Haven't had as much time to play as I would have liked, but meh.

Big Smoke vs Russians mission, So Hard... 

It is. I can get as far as the part where you have to shoot them off the back of the bike, then Smoke usually winds up dying. Funny shit when they slam into the bus though!

What mission is everyone on?

I'm doing the 1st OG Loc mission right now. I can score around 3600 when dancing but that's as high as I can get lately.

How do I keep Ryder from dying so easily in the "Robbing Uncle Sam" mission? I get in there and start lifting crates into the truck and Ryder dies within 5 fuckin' minutes!!

Guest Bluesman

What I did was when someone started shooting at him, I'd go out in the 'lift and kill them. I know the guy isn't too bright, but that's no excuse for just standing out in the open and being target practice.

I learned a valuable lesson: The 'positive' response button isn't the button least likely to get you shot at. I was walking around, and on of the ballas asked me "Where you from, fool?" and I hit the 'positive' response button, thinking I'd say something that wouldn't get me shot at... I thought wrong. I said "I'm from the grove, nigga!" and the 5 or 6 surrounding ballas started shooting me.

Then I ducked into a 24-7, and found out this game has functioning vending machines.

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

We thought you would like to know that the following item has been sent to: Using Royal Mail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordered Title Price Dispatched Subtotal

1 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 29.99 GBP 1 29.99 GBP

Sold by Amazon.com Int'l Sales, Inc. - taxed

Ordered  Title                          Price  Dispatched  Subtotal 

1        Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas  29.99 GBP  1      29.99 GBP

Sold by Amazon.com Int'l Sales, Inc. - taxed

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*high-fives*

I actually passed the Smokes/Russians mission in 3 tries. Wasn't too hard at all. What I thought was funny was that we had killed everyone in the building and when Smokes was ready to leave you just see me collecting all the money. No need to waste bills right?

To answer Cloudy, I just finished the Loc mission to fetch him the lyrics and am on my way to see him again for another mission which shall be called... Management Issues.

Got no money. Spent it buying a new deck for my board, cos me other one broke. Now i'm broke. Give it a week or two and i'll have it, once I get payed.

Also I need to wait for me PS2 to come back (Or me bro to bring it back). He's coming back Sunday I think.

Edited by YI