Raw vs Smackdown like you never imagined before.

matbar

Haven't seen a RAW yet but I didn't like the Smackdown very much.  The layout was just annoying to read.  Plus I have problems with these diaries that bring in guys from TNA which wouldn't have been brought in otherwise.  I have no problem with diaries being less then realistic but seriously....Tazz back on the active roster?  The SAT in the WWE?  Dustin Rhodes...why would they fire him and then re-sign him?  Just doesn't make any sense.  And as for being in "Real Time" alright it's a cute gimmick but you realize there are only so many of these "behind the scenes" posts I'd be willing to read.  I want to read shows.  But thats just my opinion.

Didn't say AMW couldn't be in the WWE, I can buy that. The SAT are not the greatest in the ring though so I hardly think they would be hired. Way to ignore my other examples though. Also, The SAT don't have contracts with TNA. Just pointing out that you seem to be going for realism but it doesn't seem like it.

Didn't say AMW couldn't be in the WWE, I can buy that.  The SAT are not the greatest in the ring though so I hardly think they would be hired.  Way to ignore my other examples though.  Also, The SAT don't have contracts with TNA.    Just pointing out that you seem to be going for realism but it doesn't seem like it.