Need some opinions on celebrities....

Numbahs

Tell me how you *currently* feel about each of these celebs...

Ben Affleck

Jackie Chan

Sean Connery

Russell Crowe

Tom Cruise

Leonardo DiCaprio

Will Smith

Johnny Depp

Harrison Ford

Mel Gibson

Brad Pitt

Al Pacino

Matt Damon

George Clooney

Val Kilmer

Richard Gere

Quentin Tarantino

I'll probably ask about more later, just do these for now.

Ben Affleck

Liberal quack......but did fairly well on O'Reilly Factor. Not much of an actor though.

Jackie Chan

The Fucking Man. He's 50 years old.....but still amazing. I love his work, and he always brings the entertainment (Except The Medallion....that was one horrible movie)

Sean Connery - Don't know enough

Russell Crowe

Great actor. Can't believe he was an unknown until Gladiator. I personally think his performance in A Beautiful Mind was better than Gladiator.

Tom Cruise

Meh. he hasn't made a good film in a while, but the opportunities have been piss poor as well.

Leonardo DiCaprio - Eww.

Will Smith - Don't know enough.

Johnny Depp - Never seen a Johnny Depp movie......(Gasp :shifty: )

Harrison Ford

I've always felt he was overrated. Air Force One is one of my all-time favorite movies, and Ford is a big reason why.

Mel Gibson

Heh. I like Mel. The Lethal Weapon series always gives me a chuckle. I liked Passion alot.

Brad Pitt - He was mediocre in Troy. That vocal coach didn't pay off IMHO.

Al Pacino - Words cannot describe my admiration of Al Pacino.

Matt Damon - Ben Affleck-lite.

George Clooney - Eww.

Val Kilmer - The worst Batman ever. But still better than Clooney(So I guess he's not the worst Batman ever).

Richard Gere - Primal Fear was a great movie. Gere and Ed Norton were awesome in that.

Quentin Tarantino - Again, overrated IMO. I still don't understand what he has to do with "Hero".

Tell me how you *currently* feel about each of these celebs...

Ben Affleck, 14:59

Jackie Chan, Fading

Sean Connery, Needs a better wig maker

Russell Crowe, Disappeared up his own crap pipe

Tom Cruise, Nothing without Nicole

Leonardo DiCaprio, Looks more feminine than his co-stars

Will Smith, 14:59

Johnny Depp, Another effeminate looking actor but this one has talent plus he looks

great for his age HUZZAH~

Harrison Ford, Looks like a shadow of his former self, did he get his eyes done or

just hit the bottle too hard?

Mel Gibson, Seen better days

Brad Pitt, Where has he disappered to?

Al Pacino, Still has it when he can be bothered

Matt Damon, His career has more legs than Ben's

George Clooney, Liked him on Rosanne has been going bakwards since then :shifty:

Val Kilmer, Haven't seen him in anything in ages

Richard Gere, Too old to play the heart throb convincingly,  too boyish to play the

man convincingly

Quentin Tarantino, Can't really say as I've only seen one of the two Kill Bills.

I'll probably ask about more later, just do these for now.

Guest Angry Baboon

Ben Affleck- Closet Fag

Jackie Chan- Mediocre Has-Been

Sean Connery- One Dimensional

Russell Crowe- Prick. Poor music.

Tom Cruise- Midget. Prick. Overrated.

Leonardo DiCaprio- Underrated

Will Smith- Closet Fag

Johnny Depp- Overrated, Pseudo-Intellectual fodder

Harrison Ford- THE BOSS

Mel Gibson- Sexy

Brad Pitt- Closet Fag

Al Pacino- Has-Been

Matt Damon- Closet Fag

George Clooney- Closet Fag

Val Kilmer- Highly underrated, Decent actor

Richard Gere- Dalai Llama fellating closet fag

Quentin Tarantino- Plagarising ADD riddled weirdo

Quentin Tarantino - Again, overrated IMO. I still don't understand what he has to do with "Hero".

As explained by him, he saw the movie, thought it was an absolutely amazing movie and wanted it to get the attention that it deserves. He put "Quentin Terantino (sp) presents...." so that it would get the extra attention and more people would see what he felt was an awesome movie. It appears to have worked too.

Ben Affleck - Decent

Jackie Chan - Entertaining guy and has been for years and years

Sean Connery - No clue

Russell Crowe - Once again no clue

Tom Cruise - Good actor from what I've seen so far

Leonardo DiCaprio - My mate. Okay so he's not, but he's a fucking awesome actor either way and I cant say a bad word on the guy

Will Smith - Now this is the fucking man. I haven't disliked anything he has done and I find him to be hilarious at times. Whether it's acting or singing he always comes off to be great in my opinion

Johnny Depp - Really good actor but I cant say I know much on the guy

Harrison Ford - No clue

Mel Gibson - Still haven't seen Passion of christ even though I've heard he's damn good in it. Good actor overall I'd say

Brad Pitt - Once again this guy is the fucking man. His role in Snatch was pure awesome and the guys married to Jennifer Anniston

Al Pacino - Awesome, just awesome

Matt Damon - No clue

George Clooney - Not a huge fan so yeah.

Val Kilmer - Good in True Romance

Richard Gere - Not a fan to be honest

Quentin Tarantino - Everyone seems to say he's overrated, I honestly don't know. Enjoyed quite a few of his films though.

Ben Affleck - Douchebag. Decent actor, but ONLY if he has a great script to work with, but nowhere near Oscar caliber. Should be a supporting actor, not a leading man.

Jackie Chan - Getting too old to keep doing what he does, but I love a good Jackie Chan movie - which I why I avoided The Tuxedo and The Medallion like the plague.

Sean Connery - Old, but still a damned good actor. The best James Bond, hands down. I love to hear him talk.

Russell Crowe - Good actor, but too rowdy. Gets in trouble a lot.

Tom Cruise - Overrated. I don't believe the rumors about him being gay, though. (Fact: Days Of Thunder is one of my favorite `bad' movies)

Leonardo DiCaprio - Crap. Overrated, and ugly to boot. Any girl\woman who is attracted to him is likely a closet lesbo or at least bi, because he looks more like an ugly dyke than a guy. (I will admit I thought he was pretty good in The Man In The Iron Mask, though.....)

Will Smith - Won't comment about his acting, because I've seen him in gold and in crap. But he comes off as pretty decent in most interviews I've seen.

Johnny Depp - Overrated, but decent. Does films that aren't generally my taste.

Harrison Ford - One of my favorite actors (Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies, Regarding Henry, Frantic, Blade Runner, the Tom Clancy movies....), but is either going through mid-like crisis a few years late or has lost his mind (ie, the youngish haircut and earring)

Mel Gibson - Another of my favorite actors.

Brad Pitt - I thought he was pretty good in Ocean's Eleven and Meet Joe Black. Other than that.....meh.

Al Pacino - One of the best actors of the later half of the 20th century, and still going strong. (If you think the Godfather trilogy is his best work, you obviously haven't seen Serpico)

Matt Damon - See Ben Affleck, except Matt Damon has better sense when it comes to picking projects, so he'll probably be around a little longer than Affleck.

George Clooney - Liked him since he was on E\R (NOT a mis-spelling - E\R was a comedy series starring Elliot Gould that preceded ER by several years), and thought ER went downhill once he left (recovered after a couple of seasons, though)

Val Kilmer - Underrated, but most him movies aren't my taste. Want to shoot him for doing Batman Forever, because he was all wrong for the part.

Richard Gere - Too old to play most of the roles he does play. Liked him in Red Corner and Internal Affairs, but that's about it.

Quentin Tarantino - Overmuthafuckinrated!!!! People call him a genius, when all he really does is rip off camera techniques and other things from old B-movies and Japanese and Hong Kong films. (Still, a decent director, but NOT a genius)

As explained by him, he saw the movie, thought it was an absolutely amazing movie and wanted it to get the attention that it deserves. He put "Quentin Terantino (sp) presents...." so that it would get the extra attention and more people would see what he felt was an awesome movie. It appears to have worked too.

Ben Affleck

Overrated as an Actor but is damn funny on SNL

Jackie Chan

Is a kung-fu sunofabitch

Sean Connery

Was the second best James Bond

Russell Crowe

I don't like him because he is a little firecracker

Tom Cruise

Has been lacking in Fonz Factor since MI:2

Leonardo DiCaprio

Hey, he was on Growing Pains

Will Smith

Should get another sitcom

Johnny Depp

Sort of a weird looking fellow

Harrison Ford

Is one of my Favorite actors

Mel Gibson

Has gone sort of nuts as of late

Brad Pitt

Like him because: Ocean's 11/12 Don't like him because: he got to Jen Aniston first

Al Pacino

A good solid Italian actor

Matt Damon

Ben Afflek's Bitch

George Clooney

I have no problem with Clooney

Val Kilmer

Richard Gere

Quentin Tarantino

These 3 all are overrated and suck

Ben Affleck-I hit it...

Jackie Chan-I hit it...

Sean Connery-I hit it...

Russell Crowe-I hit it...

Tom Cruise-I hit it...

Leonardo DiCaprio-I hit it...

Will Smith-I hit it...

Johnny Depp-I hit it...

Harrison Ford-I hit it...

Mel Gibson-I hit it...

Brad Pitt-I hit it...

Al Pacino-I hit it...

Matt Damon-I hit it...

George Clooney-I hit it...

Val Kilmer-I hit it, but it wasn't good

Richard Gere-I hit it...

Quentin Tarantino-I hit it...

...What?

Ben Affleck

Meh, I do like his Kevin Smith work - not too keen on the Hollywood blockbusters like Armageddon or Pearl Harbor. Works well with Matt Damon.

Jackie Chan

His martial arts are a bit too comical for my liking - I mean all martial arts movies have elements of comedy, but Chan's just seem too watered down. I have respect for him though, he's successful and still pretty decent at 50.

Sean Connery

The fucking man. Fucking shhhhplendid. Of course, he'll do movies where he's American but keeps the voice - but who cares? He's the best Bond ever.

Russell Crowe

Overrated, arrogant, annoying.

Tom Cruise

A good actor, I really liked Magnolia. Perhaps a wee bit overrated.

Leonardo DiCaprio

I haven't seen his more recent, more "legit" work, judging by Titanic and that movie about the prince and the mask (what was that film?!) he ain't too hot.

Will Smith

Box office darling - he can't really put a foot wrong, despite not really being able to do anything too well. Uber charismatic and likeable though.

Johnny Depp

One of my favourite actors around - Once apon a Time in Mexico ruled, Scissorhands was great, Blow, Chocolat and Donnie Brasco are all on their way to being classics. :wub:

Harrison Ford

Not a huge star wars fan, not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Mel Gibson

I like Mad Max... That's stretching all I can say about him.

Brad Pitt

A very good actor, perhaps hindered by his looks. Fight Club, Seven, 12 Monkeys and 7 Years in Tibet were all enjoyable. Troy sucked though, and was only saved by the God that is Eric Bana.

Al Pacino

Not so good anymore - has become a bit of a shouter. Still for movies like Godfather, Carlito's Way and Scarface the man is a legend. Also had to work with the wooden Keanu Reeves and got something watchable out of him so congrats.

Matt Damon

Another favourite actor of mine - Dogma, The Talented Mr Ripley, Good Will Hunting and (a smaller role) Chasing Amy were all good. Very watchable.

George Clooney

Meh... I'm not a 30-40 woman, therefore I couldn't care less. Worst. Batman. Ever.

Val Kilmer

One of the better Batmen. Is Batmen a useable phrase? Good actor, underrated.

Richard Gere

The naked man. Shit actor.

Quentin Tarantino

Simply groundbreaking director - didn't like Kill Bill as much as his previous works, but still good. Movies like Jackie Brown just reek of the 70s black exploitation movie cool. Very intelligent.

Edited by fineintent

Ben Affleck - Muppet

Jackie Chan - One class act

Sean Connery - The Best Bond

Russell Crowe - hit and miss

Tom Cruise - The Cruiser is cool

Leonardo DiCaprio - meh

Will Smith - egotistical

Johnny Depp - cool enough but overrated

Harrison Ford - old enough to be her dad

Mel Gibson - missed the point

Brad Pitt - good in Fight Club

Al Pacino - The ultimate actor

Matt Damon - don't care

George Clooney - bum chin

Val Kilmer - doesn't pick his roles

Richard Gere - middle agedpervert

Quentin Tarantino - decent but not earth shattering

Ben Affleck

Pretty boy with no acting skill beyond the basics.

Jackie Chan

Still kicks ass even now, but his films are never all that amazing without a good co-star.

Sean Connery

One of the coolest men alive.

Russell Crowe

Not as good an actor as everyone says.

Tom Cruise

A very varied actor who, in the past, has hit varied roles, definately height of his career was Top Gun followed by MI and hopefully MI:3 will recatapault him up.

Leonardo DiCaprio

See Affleck with a bit more than the basics. Good in The Beach but that's about it.

Will Smith

Way past his best, not worth going to see his films just to see him as was the case for me at one point.

Johnny Depp

Single coolest guy alive, great actor, friendly guy and I don't believe he has even reached the height of his career as he has so many more years to go.

Harrison Ford

Bumbling idiot, had two good roles (Indiana and Han) and didn't even perform that well in them.

Mel Gibson

Nice guy, good actor, dislike his films aside from Barveheart though.

Brad Pitt

I lack opinion, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Al Pacino

If I'm honest I haven't seen many of his films, but what I have seen I did enjoy immensley.

Matt Damon

Boring Identity.

George Clooney

Far past his best.

Val Kilmer

Radar detects nothing anymore.

Richard Gere

See Clooney.

Quentin Tarantino

Great writer and director, good visionary, bad actor, over-hyped but not over-rated.

I have a big thing for Tom Cruise films recently...

He's really hit a purple patch of form.

Collateral (2004)

The Last Samurai (2003)

Minority Report (2002)

Vanilla Sky (2001)

Magnolia (1999)

A few dodgy years before that....And then...

A Few Good Men (1992)

Born On The Fourth Of July (1989)

Rain Man (1988)

The Colour Of Money (1986)

Those are his films I love.

Look on imdb.com and realise every single film he's made nearly are VERY FAMOUS films...And plenty are pretty good!

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Ben Affleck

Should not be sucking as much as he is now.

Jackie Chan

See Affleck.

Sean Connery

Badass for someone who doesn't do anything.

Russell Crowe

Bah.

Tom Cruise

Bah again.

Leonardo DiCaprio

Hated him until I saw Catch Me if You Can. He can act.

Will Smith

I like him yet I hate him at the same time.

Johnny Depp

The awesome.

Harrison Ford

Sort of the awesome.

Mel Gibson

Not the awesome.

Brad Pitt

He was in Snatch. So he's cool.

Al Pacino

Self-parody.

Matt Damon

He's like Ben Affleck except with good taste in film!

George Clooney

Uhm... Orange.

Val Kilmer

He was in a bad Batman movie. The one that desecrated the Riddler. Go away Val.

Richard Gere

Bad romantic comedies make my brain hurt. So screw him.

Quentin Tarantino

Film geek made good. Continues to walk a fine line between homages and ripoffs, but stays on the right side.