Acoustic Songs

Robsturgh

Is anyone else getting sick of Fitzy's posts?

Anyways:

Alone (Acoustic) - Mad Season

Acoustic Brew - Bela Fleck

Flamenco Classical - Acoustic guitar solos (Many guitarists)

Patience - Guns N' Roses

Drive - Incubus (Sounds great on acoustic)

Anything by Mclaughlin, Andres Segovia.

Acoustic Rock is good.... but Classical Acoustic/Jazz is where the talent is at.

Well...when in doubt...

"Two Days in February", "Acoustic #3" (I couldn't find the first acoustic song they did, if you're wondering about the numbering), and "Sympathy" are all good acoustic songs by Goo Goo Dolls. I'd suggest "Two Days in February" as a starting point.

Thanks for all the help, you can keep them coming if you like. Its all good practice.

Oh and if the song can be played on acoustic (ala Tetris Theme) then throw it at me.

Edit: Oh and don't be afraid to whack me some jazz/funk stuff cause it rocks. And throw me as hard as you can, simply because I want to jump in feet first while I still can.

My friend just told me to learn this...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/guitar.php

Edited by Robster

Guest LegionCageFan

Thanks for all the help, you can keep them coming if you like. Its all good practice.

Oh and if the song can be played on acoustic (ala Tetris Theme) then throw it at me.

Edit: Oh and don't be afraid to whack me some jazz/funk stuff cause it rocks. And throw me as hard as you can, simply because I want to jump in feet first while I still can.

Someone find me the tabs to that!

Guest Downloading_Man

Downloaded the acoustic version of Supersonic (By Oasis). I'm not into playing guitars, so I don't know how good it is on that level, but it is a brilliant song. (Maybe even better than the original version).