Reccomend me blur's songs

Guest George

I also have the Best of Blur CD. The tracks on it are...

1. Beetlebum

2. Song 2

3. There's No Other Way

4. The Universal

5. Coffee and TV

6. Parklife

7. End of a Century

8. No Distance Left to Run

9. Tender

10. Girls and Boys

11. Charmless Man

12. She's So High

13. Country House

14. To The End

15. On Your Own

16. This is a Low

17. For Tomorrow

18. Music is my Radar

In my opinion the album goes a bit downhill after Country House (although I do like For Tomorrow), but it's still very much with the awesomeness.

£6.99 from Amazon. How can you not.

Thank you for your reccomendations (even though Punkrockpete was the only one to give me songs I don't have =P).

Stokerino, Music is my radar is one of my favorite Blur's songs, far from being a Blur downhill.

Don't get the album '13'. That was a complete waste of my money. Ugh, I listened to it once, lent it to my friend who listened to it and agreed with me that Blur had died and some other guys had taken their place. Yuck.

You know what is so weird about blur fans?

We can never agree on their best album. Honestly, it is hilarious. Maybe because there earlier stuff is so much different than there newer stuff... I personally think 13 and self-titled are their best albums. Favorite song from the two is Crazy Sad Ballad Man.

You know what is so weird about blur fans?

We can never agree on their best album. Honestly, it is hilarious. Maybe because there earlier stuff is so much different than there newer stuff... I personally think 13 and self-titled are their best albums. Favorite song from the two is Crazy Sad Ballad Man.

How true. Still, self-title is better :P

I lost one of my Blur albums, now i only have self-titled and 13 (somewhere) :(

I have blur and 13 simply because where I live, back catalogues on bands are god-damn expensive. I bought both blur and 13 through a music catalogue dealie for very cheap.

But I do have their other albums downloaded.

I cant remember the name of the one that is MIA, it has Parklife on it. Ahh, I remember the good old days of the Blur Oasis feud. I always marked out for Blur over Oasis. *sigh* the good old days *wipes tear from eye*