Playboy: The Mansion

Carnage

Wow, I think we've managed to find a video game concept worse than... well I can't think of a video game with a concept even approaching this bad. The only people who will by this game will be motivated to do so with something other than their brains. Once they get the game home, they'll be out the cost of a video game and some lube.

reading some of the features, it kinda sounds like ewr, or one of those entertainment movie sims, whatever their called...but it'd be cool to run the Playboy mag. and sign women to contracts...I'd make an issue just with WWE divas in it, and on the cover, Stacy Keibler!!! yeah... B)

Yeah, its like the sims meets the movies. Its just basically running a magazine empire and building a mansion, with the Playboy for its reputation and licence etc.

Might not be a bad game. If only they'd throw in some pictures with it...............

Wow, I think we've managed to find a video game concept worse than... well I can't think of a video game with a concept even approaching this bad. The only people who will by this game will be motivated to do so with something other than their brains. Once they get the game home, they'll be out the cost of a video game and some lube.

Thanks for saving me having to write all that out 'Beatnik (Y). Yeh, he sumed it up totally

Yes, because goodness knows there's not enough places to find nudity these days, especially not when it comes to computers/internet. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I doubt the game will sell that well, but who knows? And really, if it has a solid gameplay base behind it, it could actually be a decent game. I'm just afraid it's just going to be an excuse to see how far games can "push the envelope" again, rather than an actual well produced product.

Guest John Kerry's Evil Twin

WOW.....this could replace "American Idol" as the worst video game ever

They made an American Idol game? We need a vomiting smiley.

Oy, another way of getting sales by exploiting nudity in video games.

Correction, exploiting a company based off nudity in one. What's next? Penthouse Mud Wrestling With Create-A-Girl and Create-A-Fuck action?

shifty.gif

Oh, and nothing beats American Idol is crappiest recent games just yet. Nothing.

Edited by Norris Scott

Guest homerjfry

Greatest idea of all time. Now if virtual playmates would just come out of the tv and take the form of real playmates so I can have sex with them, it would equal the greatest game of all time.