World Wrestling Allstars

Local Star

thanks for the offer buddy and i love the feedback thats what gives me the energy to keep going to please keep writing back and tell me what you think of the shows what story lines u love who your marking over who your hating and what your hoping will happen ETC.. u no the drill guys.. oh and is there any other things u would like to add on WWA.com news? like any other segments like how ive got get to know the stars and stuff like that?

This diary has potential, though some of the guys your pushing wouldn't exactly be the best choices to give the pushes to and wouldn't be what i'd do. But eh to each their own.

Who do you mark over in the WWA : RVD

Who do you hate in the WWA : Billy Gunn

Who is the most overrated star : Billy Gunn

Who is the most underrated star : Jamie Noble

Who would you like to see get pushed : Perry Saturn

Who would you like to see get droped : Billy Gunn

Match you would like to see : CM Punk Vs. RVD Vs. Perry Saturn in a Triple Threat Hardcore Rules Match

Who would you like to see in the WWA that is realistic and would causes the click chaos! : Kevin Fertig

hey my latest showtime results got deleted so i had to do somthing small of what happen so here it is.

Hi everyone my names John and well i was at the last Showtime show before SlamFest and well it was off the hook! and heres the recap.

The Boss Creates 4 Way Match at SlamFest!.

Well to open the event Andy Dick came out and announce that Test Mike Awesome and Jorge Estrada will be in action in a 4 way match to decide who is the number 1 contender for next months Pay Per View Erruption! Then when asked who the fourth man is he just answerd with "you will find out at SlamFest"

Too Cool Vs Morgan & O'Haire w/Chuck Palumbo

A Fill in match which the crowd really enjoyed. Match came to a Climax when Scotty 2 Hotty went for the worm but Chuck Palumbo causes a distraction on Scotty 2 hotty giving the Monster Morgan the time to get up and hit a Choke Slam to pick up the victory. At the end of the match Perry Saturn comes out and tells Chuck Palumbo that hes a lieing little sneak and that he came from Andy Dicks office and Andy has booked a match which is Palumbo going 1 on 1 With Perry Saturn!.

Chavo Guerros Next Big Thing seen in Pat Kenney!

Chavo is out the back and Introduces the World to hes client Pat Kenney! Pat kenney just goes on to say that he is going to destroy hes opponents tonight and people for ireland always do everything better!

Billy Gunn arives at Showtime!.

It shows Billy Gunn ariveing to showtime the crowd goes in a frenzy as billy gets out of the limo rubs hes belt and begins to the back.

Lex Lovett w/Johnny Nitro Vs Ekmo Fatu w/Sargent Cross.

Really good match by these 2 men Ekmo Fatu seems to be getting alot quicker and looking more fitter in the ring these days since thats a good sign. Johnny Nitro trys to interfeere but Cross takes him down from the ropes and the 2 brawl around the ring which distracts Lovett giving Ekmo the time to hit a Fatu Driver to get the victory!.

The Voices tell Fertig Erik Watts must pay!.

A Video is screened showing Kevin Fertig in a dark room.. He explains that the voices are hes master and that they tell him the Erik Watts is the target to the top and that he must pay! and that at SlamFest Kevin Fertig will take on Erik Watts in a Hardcore Match! at SlamFest!.. after the horrific video of Fertig it shows Erik Watts in hes locker room watching a monitor all cut and bruised up looking really pissed off.

Jamie Knoble & Mike Awesome Vs A Train and Pat Kenney w/Chavo Classic

Alright match the crowd got behind Knoble and Awesome and booed the shit out of Kenney and A Train.. it seemed funny how Kenney got more heat the A Train on hes first night on Showtime!. At the end of the match Kenney and Awesome were fighting outside the ring and Knoble Roled up A Train for a 3 count in the ring!.. could this be A Trains faite at SlamFest!.

Rob Van Dams got a plan!.

It shows the clicks locker room and it shows RvD speaking to the other fellow Click members telling them that tonight he has a plan which will make there night seem all better!

Interview with Jorge Estrada.

Jorge Estrada pumps up the crowd with a great interview for hes match! good job!

MAIN EVENT Jorge Estrada Vs Test

A Great match that went for a while! good high spots in the match! and the crowd seems to realy be getting behind Jorge Estrada!, At the end of the match both guys could hardly move out of the punishment that they had put eachother through but as Test to hes feet after a huge impact slam from test on Estrada Mike Awesome came down to the ring.. He begins to point at test saying that he wants the number 1 contenders spot Test starts argueing with him and as he does boom! estrada from behind with a the Shook up!! then 1..2...3 ESTRADA WINS!! The crowd begin to cheer as Estrada gets hes hand put up in victory!.. Mike Awesome comes into the ring and helps up Estrada (cause they are both faces ofcourse) and as they do the whole arena turns dark and the arena begins to flicker and then words are heard through the arena "GOAR GOAR GOAR!!" and the crowd begins to cheer! as the lights flicker back on and all 3 men are up looking around the ring trying to figure out what just happen?.. they all stare down eachother and talk a bit of trash before going the seperate was.

RVD wants to shake hands?.

RVD comes down to the ring wanting to shake hands with Billy Gunn.. he calls billy gunn chicken so then billy does come down to the ring, This then Billy Gunn realises that this is actaully a Set Up! and gets ready to fight as the other 3 click members come out from under the ring?? and enter the ring.. the all begin to surround Billy Gunn but then all of a sudden The Harris boys theme hits and The Harris Boys and Perry Saturn run down the ramp and a fight erupts between all 8 men 4 on 4 and the click get sent out of the ring.. RVD and the click stare on at the other 4 men as showtime closes.

user posted image

News and Updates

WWA grows in numbers!.

WWA begins to grow in numbers as more fans begin to tune into WWA and are prefering that WWA Brand over the 2 other major Promotions TNA and WWE. When Andrew McManus was told about this hes comments were "Well i guess the WWE Rejects were used in the wrong way in WWE wernt they!.. dont they wish they had them now."

Get To Know Your Stars

user posted image

Dancing Jorge Estrada!

The young crowd favorite Jorge Estrada came to the WWA as a No Body only known as a man from the Flying Elvis's in TNA and has made a name for himself as one of WWAs heavyweights in the first month making a Impact and getting over with the fans quick smart!. Currently just defeated another big name in WWA Test and this could only just mean more bigger and brighter things for the man with the Afro! Jorge Estrada!.

Finalised Card For Slamfest

Johnny Nitro & Lex Lovett Vs Jason Cross & Ekmo Fatu

Chuck Palumbo Vs Perry Saturn

Morgan & O'haire Vs The Harris Boys © (Tag team championship)

A Train © Vs Jamie Knoble (Australasian Champion | David Vs Goliath)

Kevin Fertig Vs Erik Watts (Hardcore Rules)

Jorge Estrada Vs Test Vs Mike Awesome Vs ??? (4 Way for number 1 contendership)

Billy Gunn © vs Rob Van Dam (World Championship)

What do you think will happen?

This is for all you WWA fans out there please copy and paste these question and fill them out and post them here to tell me what you think will happen at SlamFest?

Who will win out of Kevin Fertig and Erik Watts?

Will Jamie Knoble over come the odds and prove size doesnt matter and beat A Train?

Who is the mystery man in the 4 way match up?

Who will win RVD Vs Billy Gunn?

Will anyone new debute on Showtime and if so who do you think Expect the four way mystery man?

Edited by Local Star

Watts

Will Jamie Knoble over come the odds and prove size doesnt matter and beat A Train? Yes

Andy Dick

RVD

Will anyone new debute on Showtime and if so who do you think Expect the four way mystery man?

No

Let me just say that the diary is looking good i'm slowly becoming one of your biggest readers i always check this diary out when i'm on here keep up the good work.

Kevin Fertig (get this guy over i can see him becoming one of your best).

Will Jamie Knoble over come the odds and prove size doesnt matter and beat A Train?

No Train will destroy him.

ohh! tough one maybe Sting.

RVD got win this Whole F'n show to be next WWA champion.

Sandman (Come on bring him in). LOL!

WWA Presents SlamFest

The screen fades around the arena and it shows the jam packed sold out WWA Pay Per View crowd cheering and holding up there signs some saying "I Love The Dick" and "Billy G for Prez" then after that it fades to the opening credits were it shows the hype up of the pay per view were it shows all the matches hyping them up to through there storylines how it has came to a climax tonight before fading into the sponsers and then into the logo of WWA SlamFest for 2004!. Then a huge pyro and fireworks opening happens and the crowd goes wild as it fades to the commentators Johnny Fairplay and Josh Mathews.

Josh Mathews : Welcome folks to the WWA and it doesnt get any bigger then this tonight fairplay

Billy Gunn and RVD will finally collide in the sqaured circle right here TONIGHT!!

Johnny Fairplay : I hope RVD sqaushes Billy Gunn like a bug tonight josh!..

Josh Mathews : Well we are going to have to wait for later on tonight fairplay because the action is already about to start as here comes Nitro and Lovett!.

The nitros hit and teh crowd begins to boo as then Johnny Nitros theme hits and Johnny Nitro and hes hitman Lex Lovett come out of the back and make there way down to the ring, Nitro poses a bit to the crowd and teases them as Lex Lovett just paces down to the ring in hes usual manner, They both enter the ring and go to the ropes and pose to the crowd as they await there opponents.

Ekmo Fatus theme hits and the crowd begin to go wild as Ekmo Fatu comes out of the back, He dances around a bit hyping up the crowd before then walking down the ramp way a bit and clapping a few hands before making eye contact with hes opponents and stopping to wait for hes partner

The bombs go off and the crowd begins to cheer as sargent cross comes out of the back, He salutes the crowd and the crowd salute back before then sargent cross walks down to hes partner Ekmo and the two shake hands before then running down to the ring to start off the match!.

Ekmo Fatu & Sargent Cross Vs Johnny Nitro & Lex Lovett Winner : Johnny Nitro by the whole ring turning into chaos Ekmo Fatu and Lex Lovett begin fighting outside of the ring the ref gets distracted and johnny nitro comes from behind Sargent Cross with Brass Knuckles! he found from under the ring and knocks Cross's head off! before then hideing the evidence of the knucks and going for the 3 count.

Josh Mathews : He cheated there was brass knuckles johnny BRASS KNUCKLES!!

Johnny Fairplay : Remember josh you gotta do what you gotta do to work your way up the WWA josh!

Josh Mathews : What ever you think johnny but you dont have to lower yourself to cheating!..

It shows Johnny Nitro and Lex Lovett walking back to the back in arms with big smiles on there faces cause of there victory as Ekmo is in the ring helping hes partner up the 4 men stare at eachother as it then fades to the back and shows the locker room of Perry Saturn and the Harris boys!

Don Harris : Perry.. we know you got this, You gotta do your part tonight man and we gotta do ours but yours is first! you gotta take out that slimey son of a bitch Chuck Palumbo

Perry Saturn : Dont worry don i got this, This young punk wont know what hit him when i put on the rings of saturn! he will feel it!

Ron Harris : Thats right Perry make him feel the rings of saturn and then later on tonight we will keep our championships by defeating those young punks O'haire and Morgan then we'll go the pub and drink some beer!

Perry Saturn : Oh yeah! i like the sound of that!

Perry Saturn then claps hands with the harris boys and then leaves the locker room to get ready for hes match.

The Perfect event hits and the crowd begin to boo as Chuck Palumbo comes out of the back, He cockily walks down to the ramp flexing hes muscles a bit posing to the crowd before then entering the ring and going to the top turnbuckle and posing to the crowd again by flexing hes muscles.Then Perry Saturns theme hits andt he crowd begins to go crazy as Perry Saturn comes out on hes signature Motor Cycle. He raises hes arm in the air and then begins to drive down the ramp way and then park hes Motor Cycle, He takes off hes bandanna and runs into the ring to start the match.

Perry Saturn Vs Chuck Palumbo : Perry Saturn | Chuck Palumbo looks to have the match all set up until all of a sudden Saturn out of know were hits the rings of Saturn, The crowd begin to cheer as Saturn Applys pressure to chuck palumbo which ends up make Palumbo tap!.

Johnny Fairplay : That was luck..

Josh Mathews : See that fairplay he didnt cheat did he and he still won!.

Johnny Fairplay : Shut up josh!

Josh Mathews : Got you there havnt i johnny! hahaha anyway Hugh has someone in the back.. hugh you there.

The scene cuts to the back and it shows Hugh Roberts with none other then Erik Watts!.

Hugh Roberts : Erik.. how do you feel about your match tonight against probably the most sickest man in the WWA today Kevin Fertig.. and your taking him on in a HARDCORE MATCH!

Erik Watts : Hugh.. Fertig says that he heres these voices and they tell him to come after me, He says that i am hes way to get to the top.. listen wisely Fertig!.. 2 weeks ago on Showtime when you beated my skull in!! because of you and your little voices!! THAT MADE ME MAD!! THAT MADEME ANGRY!! THAT MADE ME SICK AND TWISTED!! that made me feel happy that i am going to rip your head off in a hardcore match so Fertig tonight... GET READY!! because you have awoken a man which you did not see! you have pissed of ERIK WATTS!

Hugh Roberts : .... thanks for you..

As hugh is speaking Watts just walks off in hes own world.

Hugh Roberts : Well i gess Erik Watts is ready for tonight guys.. back to you guys!

The scene fades back to the commentators Fairplay and Mathews.

Johnny Fairplay : Watts doesnt no what hes getting himself into josh

Josh Mathews : Look at him johnny i think hes ready!! but anyway are you ready for this! because up next is the tag team championship match between The Harris Boys and Morgan & O'Haire!

Johnny Fairplay : Ohh yeah im ready josh!

The Clicks theme hits and the crowd begins to boo as O'haire and Morgan come out of the back, They pose to the crowd a bit before then entering the ring. The jump on the top turnbuckles and pose to the crowds which just reply with boos and some can throwing actaully!. Morgan and O'haire then await in the ring for the opponents.

The motor cycles are heard and then TNT Hits and the crowd begins to go wild as the veteran harris boys come out of the back no there motor cycles. They raise there championships in the air as they then ride down to the ring, They hop of there bikes and park them before then entering the ring and get ready for the match to commence.

The Harris Boys Vs Morgan & O'haire : Winners Morgan and O'haire! by all 4 men are battleing it out Don Harris and Morgan take the fight outside of the ring and the ref trys to control it O'haire grabs one of the tag team titles and smacks Ron Harris over the head with it and then hides the evidence and goes for the 3 count which is succesfull!.

Josh Mathews : He cheated! he hit him over the head this is unbelievable johnny!

Johnny Fairplay : THEY DID IT YES!! MORGAN AND O'HAIRE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

Morgan and O'haire get handed there championships and begin to jump in the air in excitment they hug eachother and then both leave the ring in arms raising there championship in the air as Don Harris goes to the ring to help up hes brother.

Josh Mathews : The Click has to fall Fairplay.. but right now we gotta go to a video of the history between A Train and Jamie Knoble of how this match came to a climax tonight!.

A Video is now played which recaps the history of the two men how A Train came at the end of the battle royal took out knoble and one the championship and how its a david verse goliath match up how one of the biggest mrn in WWA is taking one of the Smallest men in WWA!. After that then it fades to the arena and the crowd begin to go wild as then Jamie Knobles theme hits and Jamie Knoble comes out of the back, He raises hes arms in the air yelling at the crowd trying to get them to hype up, He looks really syked up today knoble as he enters the ring and glares down the entrance way as he awaits the Australasion Champion!

After that a Train is heard and the crowd begin to boo as that could only mean one thing THE A TRAIN IS COMING! and then A Trains theme hits and the crowd begins to boo as A Train comes out from the back with hes championship over hes shoulder, He makes eye contact with Jamie Knoble and begins to laugh as the giant of a man walks down the ramp, He yells abuse at knoble as he walks up the stair case and into the ring. As he does knoble attacks him straight away in fury for the match to begin.

Jamie Knoble Vs A Train (Australasian Championship) : Winner A Train | The match showed that Jamie Knoble has what i takes as he took on the Monster A Train and gave him all that he could and at the end the two men were nearly out of it but at the end NIDIA!! came out of the back?? and came walking down the ramp way she stares down Knoble as she walks down to the ring.. Knoble looks back at her in shock that she is in the wWA as the 2 just lock eyes out of know where from behind BANG! Syxx Pac! turns Knoble around and hits the X Factor!! Syxx Pac quickly walks out of the ring and walks up to nidia as the crowd begin to boo as A Train puts his arm over the knocked out Knoble to get the 3 count.

Josh Mathews : That sneaky little rat Syxx Pac just screwed over Knoble!

Johnny Fairplay : I dont think Syxx did josh i think NIDIA DID!!

At the end of the match knoble looks up at Nidia as he is laying down and then Nidia raises Syxx Pacs hand in victory!.

After that the scene fades to the back and it shows the Click Rocker room! Matt Morgan and Sean O'haire and in delight as they have just won the World Tag Team Championships!.

Sean O'haire : YES!! WE DID YES!

Matt Morgan : Hahaha we showed them stupid Harris Boys that Morgan and O'Haire are unstopable!

Sean O'haire : YEAH!!

Palumbo Morgan and O'haire smack there beers together and then scull down until RVD comes into the room.

Rob Van Dam : LISTEN!! it isnt time for celebrating yet!! the night is only half done! Now its my turn to bring home the gold!! and it aint just any gold! its THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Chuck Palumbo : Thats right Mr Pay Per View baby WORLD CHAMPION!!

Rob Van Dam : So listen... do not celebrate yet.. because after i defeat that son of a bitch Billy Gunn then!! we will celebrate!

All 4 men then shake eachothers hands and go in a huddle as it goes to the commentators.

Johnny Fairplay : tonights the clicks night josh just like i said!

Josh Mathews : the 1 win 1 loss a peice.. lets see if RVD can win a match cleanly for once though johnny.. but anyway up next we are going to see probably alot of blood and goar as Erik Watts and Kevin Fertig take on eachother in a hardcore match!.

Johnny Fairplay : Blood.. Goar.. EXTREME!! I LIKE IT JOSH!!

The whole arena goes dark and then a whisper is heard and it says "The voices are here" and then Kevin Fertigs theme hits and the crowd begins to boo as a spot light hits the entrance way as Kevin Fertig comes out of the back, He doesnt take notice to the crowd he just paces down to the ring and rolls into the ring.. but on the way he smacks hes head a few times and talks to to himself as always.

After that Erik Watts theme hits and the crowd begins to cheer as Erik Watts comes out of the back with a Sledge Hammer!! the crowd cheers as Watts just stares down at Kevin Fertig which is just waiting in the ring not taking hes eyes of Watts as Watts then charges down to the ring in anger with hes sledge hammer in hand to start the match.

Kevin Fertig Vs Erik Watts (Hardcore Rules) : Winner Erik Watts! | The match was a classic and probably the best match of the night, The crowd really got behind watts and there was alot of high impact moves and alot of blood!! the most exciting inccident was when Kevin Fertig mad to tables outside the ring and was going to throw Watts of the top rope into them but was reversed into Watts throwing fertig into the tables and then jumping off the top rope! out of the ring onto Fertig with a frog splash! At the End both men where destroy but watts had enough in him to hit a pile driver on a steel chair to pick up the victory over Kevin Fertig!.

Johnny Fairplay : That match was intense as ive ever seen Josh!

Josh Mathews : Both men are out cold in the ring but Erik Watts sucked it up and took down the Monster Kevin Fertig!

Johnny Fairplay : What i match josh!! wat a pay per view this is turning out to be!

The scene then fades to the back and we see Andy Dick and Bruce Bobshell in there office and then WWA backstage announcer Hugh Roberts comes into the room.

Hugh Roberts : You wanted to see me sir

Andy Dick : Yes i did hugh.. umm i have been watching you lately hugh and i was thinking that YOU HAVE BEEN DOING TO MUCH WORK!! so i have hired someone which will help you out with the backstage interviews.

Hugh Roberts : Oh ok.. who is that..

Andy Dick : Bruce get the door.

Bruce Bobshell then walks to the door and opens it.

Bruce Bobshell : You can come in now!

Bruce then holds the door as out of know where into the room comes none other the FUNAKI!!!.

Andy Dick : Funaki! let me introduce you to your Co Worker Hugh Roberts

Funaki : Hello!! me funaki NUMBER.. ONE... W...W..A....anouncer!!!

Hugh Roberts : You know Andy i dont mind the extra work its actaully...

Andy Dick : DONT CALL ME ANDY BITCH CALL ME SIR!! AND I DONT CARE FUNAKI IS YOUR CO WORKER DEAL WITH IT NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE AND GO GET A COFFEE OR SOMTHING!! BECAUSE USE NEED TO GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER A BIT BETTER!!

Hugh Roberts : Yes sir

Funaki : Lets.. Go.. Get... SAKI!!

Hugh Roberts : Alright Funaki..

Hugh shakes hes head as himself and funaki leave andy dicks office.. Andy DIck and Bruce Bobshell have smiles on there face as he then heres a knock on the door.

Andy Dick : WHO THE HELL IS IT!! GOD!! Bruce get the door

Bruce then goes and gets the door and in the room come to really really attractive women! which are actaully from the WWE Raw Diva Search!! Michelle McCool and Amy Weber!.

Andy Dick : ...........hello ladyz!

Michelle and Amy : Hi there Andy.. we are really big fans!

Andy Dick : yeah thats great... what do you want?

Michelle and Amy : Well.. you see.. we didnt win the Raw Diva search but we like hehehe still wanna be in the buisness! and we though the best place to go was like.. THE WWA!! so like.. YAH!!

Andy Dick : You wanna be in my promotion

Michelle and Amy : like TOTALLY!!

Andy Dick : Alright.. i got a plan.. next week on Showtime you guys show up and we will give you a try out in a match of my choosing!.

Michelle and Amy : Oh.. My.. God!! thanks andy you will not regret this.

Andy Dick : Ohh i no i wont.

Michelle and Amy then leave the ring and Andy then rocks back on hes chair.

Bruce Bobshell : Whats your plan sir?

Andy Dick : Dont worry brucey boy.. you will find out just like the rest.

The scene then cuts back to the commentators.

Josh Mathews : Well it seems that we are going to have some new faces around WWA with now Funaki and Michelle and Amy from the Raw Diva search now here on Showtime!

Johnny Fairplay : Damn those girls were hot! i bet they want some of Fairplays...

Josh Mathews : Johnny calm down.. we gotta get ready for the next match which is going to be a show stopper johnny! because there is going to be Test Jorge Estrada and Mike Awesome and a Mystery Man nd johnny who could it be?

Johnny Fairplay : I got no clue! but were going to find out right now i think because here comes Test!.

This is a test hits and the crowd begins to boo as test comes out of the back.. Test cockily walks down the ramp way poseing to the crowd yelling out how good he is and stuff like that, He enters the ring and then goes to a turnbuckle and poses to the crowd which reply back with boos and flash photography.

After that then Mike Awesomes theme hits and the crowd begins to cheer as The Gladiator comes out of the back and makes hes way down to the ramp way, He claps a few fans hands as he then walks into the ring and eyes off test before then going to a turnbuckle and posing to the crowd which reply with cheers.

After that then Dancing Jorge Estradas theme hits! and the crowd go crazy as Jorge Estrada comes out of the back, He jumps around a little bit and dances hyping up the crowd before then walking down the ramp way keeping hes eyes locked on test and mike awesome before then entering the ring and waiting for the mystery man.

The few seconds go and the 3 men await the mystery man before then all of a sudden the arena goes dark!! and then GOAR GOAR GOAR!! is heard and the crowd begin to cheer as then all of a sudden rhinos theme hits! and the crowd begin to go wild as then Rhino comes out from the back, The Man beat looks pissed as he then walks down the ramp way hyping up the crowd before entering the ring and starting to exchange punches with all 3 men to start off the match.

Rhino Vs Mike Awesome Vs Jorge Estrada Vs Test Winner : Rhino |Basicly Rhino just destroys everyone in the ring WWA is trying to put Rhino over as some sort of man beast goldberg style character. Rhino keeps the insensity up the whole match and at the end goars all 3 men eliminating them all to get the victory!.

Josh Mathews : Rhino is here on Showtime the man beast!!!

Johnny Fairplay : This does not look good for RVD and Billy Gunn.. isnt he suppose to be on WWE?

Josh Mathews : Does it look like hes in WWE JOHNNY DOES IT!!

Johnny Fairplay : Shut up josh..

Josh Mathews : RHINOS IN WWA AND HE MEANS BUISNESS!!

The screen then shows Rhino on the turnbuckles posing to the crowd and the crowd cheering taking photos of the man beast. The scene then fades to the back and it shows Billy Gunn Warming up and then it shows RVD walking down the Back getting ready for hes match before then going to the recap hype video of how this all started.. It shows how RVD Debuted on Showtime and how he became number 1 contender and how he destroyed Billy Gunn and how he created to click and how this match came to climax! the song which is played during this hype video is Disturbed : Remember.. after the video is played it then goes to the ring and it shows the ring announcer in the center of the ring with a spotlight.

Ring Anouncer : This match is scheduled for one fall..

All of a sudden Rob Van Dams theme hits and the crowd begins to boo as RVD comes out of the back. He ignore thes boo and just keeps he's eyes on the ring.. He is isnt hes cockily usual self tonight as he walks down the ramp way, He gets in the ring and begins to warm up as he knows theres a huge task ahead.

After that Billy Gunns theme hits and the crowd begins to go wild as Billy Gunn comes out of the back with the world championship around hes waiste. He jumps around hyping up the crowd before then staring into a ready to go Rob Van Dam.. The 2 stare at eachother as billy gunn walks down the ramp, Billy Gunn gets in the ring and the 2 men just walks into eachother and keep eye contact. both men not making any moves, The crowd begin to cheer and become louder as they know that this match is going to be in the history books for WWA!.

Billy Gunn Vs Rob Van Dam : Winner Rob Van Dam! | Billy Gunn seems to be on top a few times during the match but Rob van Dam proved that he isnt just all fake and was able to counter attack billy gunns assaults with hes own.. at the end billy gunn looked to be going for the fame asser but then chuck palumbo Sean O'haire and Matt Morgan came out and interfered which stoped billy gunn from hitting the fame asser which turned into RVD hitting a DDT and then hitting the 5 star frogsplash and getting the victory!!.

Johnny Fairplay : YES!!! I LIKE IT RVD IS THE CHAMPION!!

Josh Mathews : He earned my respect tonight johnny but he still cheated!!

Johnny Fairplay : Tonight was definatly the clicks night.

Josh Mathews : Wait whats happening whos that on top of the titontron?

user posted image

The whole arena turns dark and a spot light hits the top of the titontron and it shows sting!!!! sting is kneeling down on the titontron just stareing down at the click. RVD and fellow click members just stare back in shock as the spotlight goes black and then the lights turn back on sting is gone. The click dont know what just happen as it then goes back to the commentators.

Johnny Fairplay : What is sting doing here josh?

Josh Mathews : I do not know but tonight has been a crazy ride johnny there are new stars in town new champions and all these stars will be on showtime next week but we do not have anymore time so tune into showtime and GOODNIGHT!!

The scene cuts off to the WWA logo then fades into a commercial.

Edited by Local Star

user posted image

WWA.com

News And Updates

WWA SlamFest Huge Success!

WWA are please to announce that there first ever pay per view was a complete sucess! WWA and fans were pleased with the out come of SlamFest and WWA Officials hope that next pay per view Christmas Chaos can be bigger and better!.

Rhino Sting Funaki Nidia Michelle & Amy in WWA!.

Big name signing Rhino (Formerly known in WWE as Rhyno) Asked for a released from WWE as he felt that he was not being used properly as in ECW he was the World Heavyweight Champion and TV Champion. WWE agreed and released the man beast which was soonly enough signed up by WWA.

Andrew McManus has announced that Sting!! was the WWAs world class signing! and are pleased to announce that he has signed a Written Contract with WWA and he will be appearing Weekly on WWAs weekly program Showtime! when Sting was asked about this hes comments were "I have been doing Indy the past couple of years but i think its time i go back to the big time.. ITS SHOWTIME FOLKS!"

Also new WWA Funaki was signed as hes contract was finished with WWE and WWE did not want to renew it.

Plus Raw Diva Search stars Michelle Amy and X WWE Star Nidia have been signed up by WWA. As WWA writers feel that WWA needs to have more stars from the opposite gender as WWA since last week HAD NO FEMALE STARS!!!.

Get to know your stars

user posted image

Bruce Bobshell

Former WWE/OVW star Bruce Bobshell was released from hes contract at WWE because WWE quite frankly had no gimmicks or feuds to put him!. So Bruce was left abandon.. that was until WWA came around!, The small charasmatic Bruce Bobshell is currently trying to work hes way up to the top by serveing as Andy Dicks Asssitant!... the question is when will Andy let this young potential star have a crack?.

Showtime Preview

user posted image

Mr Pay Per View!

SlamFest was The Clicks night for Gold as Morgan and O'haire claimed the World Tag Team Championships over the harris boys but in bigger news Rob Van Dam won the World Heavyweight Championship!! but could hes reign over the WWA be a short one as Number 1 contender Rhino will be in the house!

But thats only 1 of the clicks worrys as at SlamFest The Man the call Sting was seen on top of Titontron stareing down at the click after ROb Van Dam won the World Championship!... why is sting here in the WWA?

Also this week on Showtime we are going to see New stars Michelle and Amy will be going 1 on 1 in a match of Andy Dicks choosing.. what will this man come up with for these 2 young attractive ladys.

Aswell Erik Watts defeated Kevin Fertig in what was a Goary match.. What will the voices of Kevin Fertig have to say about hes lost to Watts as he is in action against Jamie Knoble!

So tune in to Showtime!! because this is only some of much much more which is going to be happening right here on SHOWTIME!.

WWA Interactive

The WWA want to know what you thought of SlamFest! so please reply to the thread and tell us what you thought of SlamFest and what you think of the WWA so far and how it is going.

Edited by Local Star

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...