Eminem To produce "new" 2Pac CD.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Thursday, November 4, 2004

As we have reported for quite some time now, Eminem has been said to be producing 12 tracks for Tupac's latest album, Loyal To The Game. Red Spyda, Raphael Saadiq and Scott Storch are all also set to do tracks, with Johnny J possibly lending his talents also.

The album will feature guest appearances from 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Obie Trice, Sleepy Brown, Nate Dogg, Ron Isley, Outlawz and Eminem. Many fans are expressing dislike over the fact that half of these artists did not know Tupac and are being put on his songs, while Tupac's friends such as Napoleon, Fatal, Treach and others are being removed.

Afeni Shakur and Eminem will serve as the executive producers of this album.

Loyal To The Game hits stores on December 14th.

To borrow (read: steal) an SNL joke from earlier this season:

"I can't wait to hear that," said no one.

Honestly, stop siphoning whatever's left of Tupac's legacy. He contributed a lot to rap, but it's time to put him to rest, no pun intended.

Edited by caucasianheat

I think this album will suck and Pac is one of my favorites. I think Nate Dogg is the only one who should be on the album since Pac and Him were friends, but I'm pist cause Nate is replacing Tech-N9ne on the song "Thugs Get Lone Too". I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see.

You know what the fuck I think is pathetic and gay?

When niggaz speculate what the fuck Pac would say

You don't know shit about a dead man's perspective

And talking shit will get your neck bone disconnected

- Immortal Technique

I do see your point, though. It's obvious why G Unit and Obie Trice are on the album, but I'm not against hearing new artists on Pac tracks.