Thomas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Mr McFarlane

There's like hundreds of files for the badges and stuff, not just one link.

Theres one thats just for the Premiership though, Its all in one .exe file and contains pictures for almost every English club.

Haven't had much time to play yet. Playing as Rangers, got a few dodgy free transfers (Petit, F.De Boer, Mboma) and am 1-0 on aggeragate against GAK in the Champions League qualyfying.

My brother on the other hand has played a bit as Leeds after giving them endless amounts of cash. He managed to get Henry (god knows how) but the team is a little incosistent. Despite having Premiership quality players such as Berger, Quashie, Michael Brown and Mutu plus other good players such as Jagielka and Gabbidon he is languashing in mid table. One minute he's losing to teams like Ipswich and Derby the next he's beating Sheff Utf 4-0, Wigan 6-3 and Southend 8-1. Quite odd really. I was expecting Henry to rip every team apart by himself but has yet to do so.

Hell... I hammered Fulham 7-1 at home (7 diff. scorers) And then I go lose away at Stoke in the FA Cup. To be fair though I did play alot of fringe players who aren't fit. But damnit... Stoke!

Ah well, i'm still 7 points clear at the top of the Prem, and I drew with Levrkusen 1-1 at home in the CL 2nd round 1st leg.

Playing on my Rangers game now, just beat Hearts 3-1 and have secured the services of Keiron Dyer on loan for 3 months. Hopefully that will help rip apart some of the suprisingly tough Scottish defences.

Just beat GAK 4-1 away (Averladze, Prso 2 Aaron Lennon). I'm now sensing a group of death.

Yay 2.7m for qualifying. My group is:

Valencia

Rangers

Rosenborg

Werder Bremen

Glad i'm not in Group A though:

Milan

Chelsea

PSV

Leverkusen :o

Rangers 7-0 Dunfermiline 2 on debut for Dyer and Berger, 1 for De Boer, Prso and Averladze. Woot!

Edited by King Ellis

Guest Red Devil

I'm playing as Spurs and have got in a few good buys, bought Dyer, Bramble, Kaluzny and a couple more unknown good players. I'm having trouble keeping my wage bill down and i want rid of Keller and his 30k wages but no one will take him off my hands.

I've played 3 matches, won 5-2 against Pompy at home before losing against Newcastle 2-1 at home and then losing again to Chelsea 2-1 this time away. Next up is Liverpool and that'll be the third "title contenders" in a row. Hopefully i can pick up some points.

You can play the demo for 6 months game time.

Premiership champs! I won the league on goal difference after Chelsea got a 1-1 draw at Highbury. Otherwise i'd have had to beat Newcastle away on the last day... and I didn't but meh. Arsenal won nothing either, they lost in the FA Cup final to Newcastle.

So yeah, it was actually pretty difficult with Man Utd. Struggled to score goals for a couple of months and especially when Ruud was out. We went on an awful run and at one point Villa were top with 4 games left! They finished third in the end.

Gotta agree with you there, Parker, Duff and Cole are awesome on the game, as is Drogba. Sign Assuncao at the end of the season, he is quality.

Ive started a game where i got rid of every foreigner from Arsenal and bought players from GB, doing not bad, in fourth after not many. Kevin Nolan top goalscorer.

Me and Megson have a friendship on both my Chelsea and GBArsenal games. He's a good guy shame they got rid of him in real life.

Edited by The_Bill_Rox

Fuck.

As Liverpool, it's the first game of the second season, I beat Arsenal 1-0 at Anfield. Great, having finished 2 places behind them last season. But I'd had 28 shots on goal, and only 4 were on target!

But, it could've been a one off, right? Nope. I've played against Portsmouth (A), Red Star Belgrade (A) Newcastle (H) and Spurs (A), and had over 20 shots on goal in all of the games, but only 4, 5 or sometimes 6 are hitting the target.

I didn't have this problem last season, and finished as the second highest scorer in the league, with only Baros, Cisse (who got injured for 8 months, this game is realistic) and Hernan Crespo (4mil from Chelsea = Bargain) as strikers.

This season, I've got Baros, Cisse and Crespo, as well as Matt Jansen and Andy Johnson, and some guys with pretty high finishing stats in midfield.

What the fuck is going on?

On a happier note, Sami Hyypia is a goal machine (well, at least last season he was :angry:). He finished with 9 goals, not bad for a defender.

I love the feature where agents send you videos of their clients as well, have picked up some decent players (Jara, and a couple of Brazilians whose names escape me... and I can't spell).