Last CD you bought/got

MalaCloudy Black

NWA - 100 Miles And Runnin'

Eazy-E - Eternal E

Jane's Addiction - Ritual De Lo Habitual

I got them all in a trade with this guy in Georgia, Dan :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, I downloaded Encore. :shifty:

Last CD I bought was Dead Kennedys' Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death. That was 2 months ago.

In 2 weeks I plan on getting the re-release of The Downward Spiral by nine inch nails.

Busted- Busted.

Yeah, I said it. I'm a Busted fan. Are you...you VULTURES happy now? You made an innocent person (well, not exactly made, but still...) come out with something this...this damaging to their reputation...*runs off crying*

Nelly (Sweat) Meh

Nelly (Suit) Ok, I was bored, this cd made me more bored

Oh God, I feel so sorry for you. Your friends shouldn't have let you stoop so low. Now's the time to find a place which buys used CD's - around here it's Strawberries - and you can get at least something back for that horrible investment.

Anyway, last one I got: Notorious BIG - Ready to Die. Burned it off a friend though. So....

Big Mike and DJ Envy - Ahead of the Competition (Vol. 4)

and from early last month...

Jay Exclusive - Down Bottom (Vol. 10)

I'm slowly getting into mixtapes. There's a place in town here that gets them from New York and other places.

San Andreas did influence it, I just wished I could have found a copy of "Straight Outta Compton" :thumbsup:

Latest CD that I got was Jimmy Eat World's "Futures". I LIKE IT! Prior to that, Sum 41's "Chuck", I REALLY LIKE IT!

Tho I didn't recently buy it, my dad found my Stroke 9 "Nasty Little Thoughts" album and I have been listening to it non-stop lately. That was a good album!