Project Mayhem

Guest JayLethal

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, as usual I got most of my predictions right. Don't I rock? As for the show, it kicked ass. I like the short matches, it makes everything go quicker and looks better. I can'twait for the next show. Thank god that the SAT are gone...well hopefully they are gone. Maximos = suck, Red = Spotmonkey with no original spots anymore.

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

'Project Mayhem' Presents "Ain't It Fun" Night Two Card

April 10th, 2005

Project Mayhem World Title

Homicide © v. Alex Shelley

- Shelley barely got past Jay Lethal last night and Homicide cheated to beat Roderick Strong so tonight Shelley gets his chance to prove what he's been trying to prove the whole time he's been here but Homicide has been on a huge roll and doesn't look like theres any signs of stoping.  It should be intresting to see how Shelley fairs against the intense Cide with his slower style.

Ladder Match

JC Bailey v. Sonjay Dutt v. Ruckus

- Three crazy kids and a ladder equals an insane amount of pain and blood.  Bailey hasn't been around for the past couple shows, recorvering from injuries and dealing with some personal stuff but he's back to kick the shit out of these two guys.  Dutt came to the offices asking if he could show off him stuff and Ruckus's name got thrown into it so here it is.

Tag Team Champs Make an Apperance

- After a brutal cage match last night Jack Evans and Jerrele Clark have told us that they will be here and they want to make a statement.

'New Age Punisher' B-Boy v. Amazing Red

- B-Boy has challenged Red to a match and Red has accepted.  Obviously Red gives up size but his heart makes up for it.  Should prove to be a surprise to the fans.

Triple Threat

Spanky v. Jay Lethal v. Matt Sydal

- Come off of a big loss last night Jay Lethal wants to get back and prove that he's not a pushover.  Spanky is always ready to bring his wacky style and Sydal with his great high flying abilities.  All three men want to prove that they can hang with the best of 'em.

State of Confusion(Deranged & Delirious) v. Izzy & Dixie

- Deranged and Delirious are two of the weirdest people in the whole locker room and Izzy and Dixie are two of the most out of this world guys so it should show to be a hilarious match.

Justice v. Roderick Strong

- The messiah of the backbreaker has been put into the spot to wrestle the debuting Justice.  Justice wrestles for NWA Wildside a lot and he's been given his chance to prove him self and he has a big stone to push and get his chance.  Roderick lost a title match last night is extremly pissed off about it.

First, I did read it all seriously. Second, is there any chance of seeing some more IWS wrestlers in the Project. I think it would be something to see eXceSs

69 and Hardcore Ninja. And who wouldn't want to see Sexxxy Eddy.

Guest JayLethal

First, I did read it all seriously. Second, is there any chance of seeing some more IWS wrestlers in the Project. I think it would be something to see eXceSs

69 and Hardcore Ninja. And who wouldn't want to see Sexxxy Eddy.

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

user posted image

Roderick Strong threatens to kill Justice

Project Mayhem wrestler has said that he is going to teach this kid Justice a lesson he's going to give him the beating of his life.  Justice has said he's not backing down and he's still gonna give it his all.

April 10th, 2005

I dont think that Homicide will lose the belt yet, maybe in a couple months. Its a bit too soon right now.

Ladder Match

Ruckus is defentally up for a push, at least in my opinion. I say he takes the win here.

Die Red Die.

Triple Threat

Lehtal has been pushed in this diary, and coming off his loss I think that he'll pick up a victory to put him back on the winning track.

No reason. Just like Deranged and Delirious a bit more than Izzy and Dixie

Strong is going to break Justice like something that just got broken. Backbreakers galore. Bye Justice.

Guest JayLethal

April 10th, 2005

I dont think that Homicide will lose the belt yet, maybe in a couple months. Its a bit too soon right now.

Ladder Match

Ruckus is defentally up for a push, at least in my opinion. I say he takes the win here.

Die Red Die.

Triple Threat

Lehtal has been pushed in this diary, and coming off his loss I think that he'll pick up a victory to put him back on the winning track.

No reason. Just like Deranged and Delirious a bit more than Izzy and Dixie

Strong is going to break Justice like something that just got broken. Backbreakers galore. Bye Justice.

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

'Project Mayhem' Presents

"Ain't It Fun" Night Two

April 10th, 2005

Strong immedatly attacked him as he was walking to the ring, just chopping and punching him.  He threw his so hard into the guardrail that the rail broke.  The match finally got into the ring and Strong ripped off Justice's chest protector and gave him some of the hardest chops ever.  Then came the backbreakers, Strong dropped Justice on his knee so many times Justice's body started getting imprinted into his leg.  The finish came after Strong "ripped" off Justices face with a disgusting looking yakuza kick. After the match Strong got on the mic and said "Homocide is a pussy and he's not a true man and had to cheat to beat him because he's not capable of beating him alone."

In one of those weirdest matches in 'Project Mayhem' history Deranged and Delirious picked up the win after basically confusing their opposing team.  Deranged screamed through out the whole match and Deranged made his usual weird noises while Izzy and Dixie were trying to wrestle them.  The finish came after Deranged hit an Asai Moonsault onto Izzy and Delirous hit the Chemical Balance 2.

Triple Threat

MOTN.  These three mens put on one of the best matches in our company's short history.  Spanky hit a huge flip to the outside onto Lethal and Sydal nailed a Shooting Star Press off the turnbuckle to the outside onto Spanky and Lethal.  Sydal looked to have the match in hand after hitting a huge spinning heel kick to Spanky almost knocking him out but Lethal nailed a diving Headbut off the top rope breaking up the pin.  Lethal picked up the win after Dragon Suplex to Spanky.

After the match a strange music hit and from the back walked out a guy in an all white suit walked into the ring and got the mic. 

"Hello everyone, my name is David Auburn and I'm now in charge around here.  He points to Jay Lethal Come here son, that was a hell of a victory, you should be main eventing around here what are you doing in the third match? Lethal shrugs his shoulders Next show you got a title shot, get your ass ready."

He drops the mic and walks to the back smiling and shaking fans hand as he greets them.  Fans are left extremly confused about this guy and what his purpose is for being here.

A good match with Red almost winning but B-Boy hitting a Shining Wizard out of the blue for the pin.  Big spots in the match were Red hitting a Tope over the top rope and B-Boy hitting the Face Wash Dropkick in while Red was laying in the corner.  Red went for a Infrared but missed, which setup for a quick Shining Wizard.

Intermission

Tag Team Champs Make an Apperance

The team of Jerrelle Clark and Jack Evans hits and to a huge pop they come out from the back in street clothes and bandages, both men limping but Evans looks to be worse.  They get into the ring and get a standing ovation.  They get on the mic, thanking the fans for their support, their sorry they cant compete tonight, expect a title defense next show.  At that moment Spanky and Fast Eddie come from the back with a mic.  Spanky starts talking...

"Title defense next show you say?  How bout us for your oppenents?  Since you guys are so tough now, competing in Cage matches and jumping off stuff, i'm sure you wouldn't be scared to take us on one more time with those belts on the line." Clark gets on the mic.  "If you guys really think your on our level and believe that you might be able to beat us, then fine you got yourself a match."  B-Boy and Homicide come out to the ring with a mic, Homicide starts talking, "Look mothafuckas there aint nobody in this fucking whole building who can even come close to competing with us, so Sunshine and your little Blind bitch better pack up your things and leave and not come back because me and B-Boy are the next tag champs and no one can stop us."  Then Super Dragon and Excaluiber come out from the lockerroom.  Excaliubur of all  people has a mic, "Wai, Wai, Wai, Wai, Wait! Am I tripping of some shit or did we just compete for those belts last night and beat the shit out of these two guys and you deserve a chance?"  The teams start yelling at each other and pushing each other, and out from the back comes David Auburn again in his suit.  "First of all I'd like to introduce myself to you guys, My name is David Auburn, I'm in charge around here now.  Second of all. who the hell gave you guys the power to book your own matches?  I'm the one with the power! Not you!  So since I dont know excatly who deserves the titles more, I'm going to setup a little bit of competition for you guys.  Next show, there will be a round robin challenge, with the teams of B-Boy and Homicide, Sunshine and the blind bitch, excuse me, Spanky and Fast Eddie, and Super Dragon and Excaluiber competiting.  Thank you for your time."  Intermission ends.

Ladder Match

JC Bailey, Sonjay Dutt and Ruckus did some of those most crazy and dangerous things possible with the ladder.  Dutt defantly surprised everyone with pulling out huge dives off the balcony and hitting a Bombay Splash off the ladder onto Bailey.  Ruckus also did his usual high flying but upped it with a huge Shooting Star Press off the toprope onto Bailey and Dutt.  Bailey put on a normal performance with a huge springboard 450 to the outside onto Ruckus who was laying on a stocked up ladder.  The end came with Ruckus missing a Moonsent off the ladder and Dutt hitting a huge Moonsault Stomp onto him after Sonjay laid a ladder ontop of him.

Homicide took it to another level in this match, looking to destroy Shelley with two straight Cop Killas to retain his belt.  But the match didnt end without Shelley getting some huge offense.  It looked like he had the title won after he hit a Shellshock on a folded out chair but the ref wouldn't count because of the use of a chair.  Shelley also got thrown over the top rope landing extremely hard on the ground after Homicide backdropped him.  After the match Homicide spit in Sheleys face and held the belt to him and yelled "You cant fuckin touch me!"

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

user posted image

Roderick Strong puts out a challenge

- Project Mayhem wrestler Roderick Strong has put out a challenge to any one who wants into PM.  He says if the can hang with him they can make it here.  Last show Strong destroyed Justice but Roderick said he was tough enough because after the match in the back he came up to Roderick and shook his hand.

nice show, I like the fact that Lethal is getting another title shot. Maybe this is the show that Homicide loses his belt? Hmmm...its a possibility. A new man in charge is cool too, although his debut was kinda odd. All in all it was a good show though.

• 2 months later...

hells yea. I loved this diary. I'd like the results a tiny bit longer though, if thats possible. If not, then I'll still enjoy this.

Guest JayLethal

user posted image

'Project Mayhem' Presetns 'Shoot To Kill' Card

May 21st 2005

Three Round Robin Challegne Matches

Homicide & B-Boy v. Spanky and Fast Eddie

Homicide & B-Boy v. Super Dragon and Excaluiber

Super Dragon and Excaluiber v. Spanky and Fast Eddie

- The winner of this match gets a tag title shot at the next show. All three of these teams were biting at the bit last show to try to get a match against the champs and the "Man in Charge" David Auburn has organized a Round Robin Challegne to prove who the deserving contender is. 

David Auburn will make an annoucement concerning everyone in 'Project Mayhem'

- David Auburn has told the offices of 'PM' that he has a huge annoucement to make concerning everyone in 'Project Mayhem.' He has also said, next show Jay Lethal will infact wrestle Homicide for the 'PM' title and the reason it won't happen is Homicide being booked in the Round Robin.

'Project Mayhem' Tag Team Titles Match

Jack Evans & Jerrelle Clark© v. Josh Abercrombie & Brandon Thomaselli

- The debuting team of Abercrombie and Thomaselli were noticed by their recent performances in IWA MS and 'PM' had to book them.  The team of Evans and Clark have their hands full and if thier not careful the winning team of the round robin could be wrestling Abercrombie and Thomaselli next show.

Roderick Strong challenges the any tag team that wants in to PM

- Roderick Strong feels so confident in himself that no one can beat him that he's not only challenge one person he's challenged a tag team.

Danny Maff v. JC Bailey

- Maff is still pissed that Steen won't fight him like a real man and he's gonna take it out on Bailey.  Bailey hasnt been doin to well as of late in 'PM' so this match is important to him that he gets a win.

6 Man Tag

Rat Pack & Necro Butcher v. Ruckus & Sabian & Amazing Red

- The Necro Butcher has told us at "Project Mayhem" that he wants to wrestle with the Junior Heavyweights so here's his chance.  It should be intresting to see how he fairs against the likes of Ruckus, Sabain, and Amazing Red.

Card Subject to Change

Homicide & B-Boy v. Spanky and Fast Eddie

Homicide & B-Boy v. Super Dragon and Excaluiber

Super Dragon and Excaluiber v. Spanky and Fast Eddie

Jack Evans & Jerrelle Clark© v. Josh Abercrombie & Brandon Thomaselli

Danny Maff v. JC Bailey

Rat Pack & Necro Butcher v. Ruckus & Sabian & Amazing Red