Suggest Me Some Music

Gabriel

ANd my minds went blank. But you need some Dream Theater, the stuff's badass, especially the longer stuff. A Change in Season's, was an EP and was around 50 minutes. Plus the actual song, well it's not really a song, it's too good to be called that is absolutely amazing, 23 minutes of pure genious.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah... I doubt Gabriel is gonna like Waits.

Don't get me wrong, Tom Waits > most of the bands that are there on that playlist but he's not everybody's type =\.

I like The Misfits, but honestly...AFI > Misfits. They may be Misfits Jr... but it's like how Rey Jr is better than his uncle. He took what his uncle had, and made it better.

I like The Misfits, but honestly...AFI > Misfits. They may be Misfits Jr... but it's like how Rey Jr is better than his uncle. He took what his uncle had, and made it better.

If anything, Gabriel's always good for a laugh. Let's see...Misfits, originators of the Jersey Hardcore/punk style.

AFI, faggy little bitches that have done nothing but try to rip off the Misfits.

Yeah, let's see who's better. Um, no contest. MISFITS.

Get Misfits - Walk Among Us and Earth AD (the CDs) NOW. Better than the combined AFI discography.

Hey...AFI may not be all hardcore punk, but that's a good thing, because I'm not a huge fan of those types of punk bands.

I'm much happier being a "faggy little bitch" than someone who just goes along with everyone else (meaning, I like the Misfits...but I refuse to say, in my opinion, that they're better than AFI).

Hey...AFI may not be all hardcore punk, but that's a good thing, because I'm not a huge fan of those types of punk bands.

I'm much happier being a "faggy little bitch" than someone who just goes along with everyone else (meaning, I like the Misfits...but I refuse to say, in my opinion, that they're better than AFI).

someone who just goes along with everyone else (meaning, I like the Misfits...but I refuse to say, in my opinion, that they're better than AFI).

So because I share an opinion with, what, 2 people on the board you're subtely trying to say that I'm some sort of trendwhore?

Says the Good Charlotte fan! :thumbsup:

someone who just goes along with everyone else (meaning, I like the Misfits...but I refuse to say, in my opinion, that they're better than AFI).

Seeing as you already have some CoF, get 'Presents From The Poison Hearted' as well.

Gets some Open:Hand. You should like them, looking at your list.

ATD-I are a must. Not matter what CD. Although RoC is one of the best. And is it me, or wasn't Sparta the other band that came from ATD-I, as well as TMV, not McClusky?

Random Recommendations:

Johnny Cash - Hurt

Lynrd Skynrd - Freebird

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

Omar Alfonso Rodriguez-Lopez - Deus Ex Machina. Infact, get his whole album.

The Cure - Lost

The Cure - Tonight

The Cure - Lovesong

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?

Just because they're great songs.

To fit with you a bit more:

Boysetsfire - Protest Is Patriotism

Thursday - For The Workforce, Drowning

Thursday - Cross Out The Eyes

Funeral For A Friend - Red Is The New Black

Coheed And Cambria - The Crowing

Coheed And Cambria - Al The Killer

The Mars Volta - Drunkship Of Lanterns

The Mars Volta - Take The Veil, Cerpin Taxt

The Mars Volta - Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)

To everyone mocking his taste in music, I suggest you at least revoke your statement concerning Soundgarden.

I can and will persecute the non-believers.

2 questions "The"

Which was the first band I reccomended him?

Am I cool now midgie :wub: ?

Note:Alice In Chains > Soundgarden

You had it, then ya lost it. As much as I dig Alice In Chains -- and I'm a Midget who loves his Alice In Chains :shifty: -- I felt SG was the better overall band. Cornell a better overall singer than Staley (great) and Cantrell (decent-to-good), Thayil the SLIGHTLY better guitarist than Cantrell, and Shepherd the better bassist than Mike Inez.

Cameron and Kinney are on an even keel, however.

How do you have 3 Soundgarden songs, none of which are Jesus Christ Pose?

READ THIS MAN'S WORDS AND BOW BEFORE THEM....then go get the "Badmotorfinger" CD.

Note:Alice In Chains > Soundgarden

SO true. Alice in Chains > Nirvana as well.

Whilst I've phrased my opinion concerning SG & AiC, I do whole-heartedly agree that Alice was light years better in both atmosphere and technicality than Nirvana.

Edited by The

I like AFI. They make some good music.

I'm siding with Gabriel on this one. I can't stand people who feel the urge to hate anything and everything popular because they are too cool or too "hardcore". Give me a fucking break. God forbid somebody enjoy a Good Charlotte song or be a fan of band that is too "pop" to be a punk. Narrow minded bastards. Go back to the dark hole you crawled out of.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy