G4TechTV Shitcanning

Numbahs

We here in Australia are still getting Sweat eps from 2002.

I only really watch X-Play anyway.

I will join the group saying that Adam Sessler > * however

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only known G4TechTV (as I just got Digi-Cable about 2 months ago) so it's the only channel I watch alongside Fuse.

I quite like X-Play, Screen Savers, Pulse, and G4TechTV.com the most though..:)

from what i've heard , they canned the onstage staff from Pulse , fire the entire Cheats crew along with Arena , Portal and quiet possibly filter. then starting next year they will be airing a new so based on drifting . and the rumor is that they will change their name back to G$

Man, I must be weird.

I hate Unscrewed, when everyone loves it.

I hate Sessler, when everyone thinks he owns.

<_<

To be honest, while I never cared for Martin, he had some great moments. The fact that he hired a stand-up comic/improv artist (Laura Swisher) earned some points in my book, too.

And I must confess. Adam Sessler in the Extended Play days was annoying as hell. Now, he's probably the second funniest person on that entire network, right behind his co-host....

....which is somewhere I'd like to be :pervert:

Sessler annoys the living fuck out of me, but his chemistry with Morgan is pretty undeniable and makes X-Play worth watching...most of the time.

Arena, Cheat, Players, and Sweat have always been wastes of time, and I rejoiced when the stream of drivel that was Portal got yanked. I agree with the annoyed chorus about Tommy Tallarico, as he comes off like the smarmy wiseass to Victor Lucas's semi-knowledgeable professional.

Filter and G4tv.com=class, and not just because of the attractive hosts. Those are the only two shows from G4 that would ever consistently entertain me.

And as for the TechTV stuff...never watched it, nor ever cared to.