Good Wrestling Hartford

This is a fun little diary here. I'll keep reading for more. The comedy is right, and the fact that it's just flat-out ridiculous makes me laugh. and making me laugh is a sure fire way to get me into bed <_<

Seriously, great diary. But I am still awaiting for someone to bring in a disgruntled Postman of sorts who's mission is to destroy everyone who he delivers post for. That would turn this diary from Funny into SUPERDUPERMEXICANMIDGETSUPREMENESS~! ¬_¬

I'm working on the next show, and it's about 25% done. I have exams, and stuff. Pretty hard work, then when I come home I don't feel like I can be bothered to do anything.

A new show is on its way, and should be ready this week. My exams end one week Wednesday, and then I have all the time I need, basically.

excellent, take your time, i just wanted to know if it it was still going, as i said, this my favourite diary atm, so it better be! Good luck with your exams, dont rush the show, i cant wait for more hilarity.

push AJ Styles to the moon!

kthnxbye~!

• 1 year later...