Band Aid

lazy_arse

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Its alrite, although the music side of things aren't all that great, sounds a bit dull, sounds less 'group' like aswell, the good thing about the last one was that they were all together jamming, this time it sounds too edited.

Not to try and stop people buying it though, its for a good cause.

Guest KoRnCHiLD

The Dizzee Rascal bit was awesome, despite how much the rest of the song sucks I'll still buy it. I'm only really interested in the Thrills, Dizzee, Estelle, McCartney and Geldof - Busted, the Darkness, the Sugababes etc can fuck off.

Edited by KoRnCHiLD

Joss Stone comes from some shitty village by my city, shes so friendly on TV, but shes a complete bitch, and theres no way that she knows that black woman on her video 'You Had Me'.

Joss: Um, Hello, Can I come over?

Friend: WHASSUP NIGGA, YEA SURE!

It's a nice idea, but wouldn't it have been better to do a different song? I've not heard this yet, by the way. I can't believe people are using the name Dizee Rascal and positive adjectives in the same sentence, though.

Amazingly talented lyricists/producers don't deserve positive adjectives?

:huh:

It's a nice idea, but wouldn't it have been better to do a different song? I've not heard this yet, by the way. I can't believe people are using the name Dizee Rascal and positive adjectives in the same sentence, though.

Amazingly talented lyricists/producers don't deserve positive adjectives?

:huh:

I usually like Dizzee Rascal, well a few songs anyway, but that Dream thing he's just released is possibly the worst record of all time, he has the talent to be a Busta Rhymes of the UK, but sometimes he pushes his luck alittle too far with some incredibly terrible songs.

Her record deal is actually in America, so shes been there on and off for about 2 years, accents don't change that easily though, unless you want them to, shes just trying to sound 'hip', but shes slowly getting a Kelly Osbourne accent, which is disgusting.

Saying that, the Devon accent is the spoken form of ass, luckily I have a wiltshire accent, which is completely different ¬.¬