Half Life 2

FunkAsPuck

Oh, he knows what he's doing. He rebuilds computers for fun in his spare time. He's a tech geek.

You should see our 'Computer Room'. We have spare parts lying around, and 3 laptops just sitting there, not even used. <_<

Guest Mr McFarlane

*steals HT's computer*

*replaces it with random female worker that he likes*

As much as I'd like to have Trish Stratus in my den, this computer's my baby. I upgraded specifically for Half-life 2, dropped around $1500 on the machine, put it together myself, and I'm still not quite done. I'd go berserk if something happened to it.

And Tristy, if your dad upgrades, MAKE SURE HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. Unless you've got the rest of your system up to date, just getting the graphics card alone won't be enough. Also be sure to read THOROUGH reviews of every product you buy, and remember this caveat: you get what you pay for. That's especially true with computer parts.

*steals HT's computer*

*replaces it with random female worker that he likes*

As much as I'd like to have Trish Stratus in my den, this computer's my baby. I upgraded specifically for Half-life 2, dropped around $1500 on the machine, put it together myself, and I'm still not quite done. I'd go berserk if something happened to it.

And Tristy, if your dad upgrades, MAKE SURE HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. Unless you've got the rest of your system up to date, just getting the graphics card alone won't be enough. Also be sure to read THOROUGH reviews of every product you buy, and remember this caveat: you get what you pay for. That's especially true with computer parts.

Guest Mr McFarlane

Build Kouy-kins a computer then,

I have a hybrid Dell (Half Dell, Half other computer :P) and it sucks more then Sylvain for a spot in the WWE for playing games

I run Counter-Strike at 25 FPS, 25! And I'm trying to get into a league :'(

Oh, he knows what he's doing. He rebuilds computers for fun in his spare time. He's a tech geek.

You should see our 'Computer Room'. We have spare parts lying around, and 3 laptops just sitting there, not even used. <_<

Tristy, if you truly love me and all that I've done for you, you'll send me a laptop so I can get through my Spring Semester of Hell :wub:

I don't even care if it can game. I just need one with a working floppy drive and the ability to run Notepad.