WWF: 2000 Building The Future

OrtonRKO

Looking good so far. When reading the shows, it almost felt like a play-by-play of all the events happening in the match. The backstage segments are very blunt and to the point, which may be beneificial. The only problem with these blunt and to the point interviews is that your characters sound very two-dimensional. If that is what you are aiming for, a more wrestling based promotion with storylines tagged in, than keep going.

The only thing I didn't like was in the tag-match. The Radicalz seemed to build momentum from RAW, helping two of the biggest members on the Roster. And than they just did the clean job to The New Age Outlaws. Meh... seems kind of pointless to me.

Yeah I made it the Tag Title match so I really didn't want to give the titles away so fast to a new team, my main point was to try and make The Radicals fight there asses off to earn it but the New Age Outlaws with no help could due it, I tryed making Benoit/Eddie better by proving they can wrestle with the big boys in the WWF but they just came up short this time.

WWF Sunday Night Heat

X-Pac vs. D'Lo Brown

D'Lo Brown makes his return to the ring after being out a few weeks with an injury and takes on one of his toughest competitors in X-Pac. Can D'Lo pull off the upset or will X-Pac get the best of him?

Viscera vs. Matt Hardy

A very BIG challenge for young Matt Hardy in this one as he will go up against the 500 pound Viscera! Can Matt Hardy shut down the big man or will Big Vis literally squash Matt Hardy.

Edge vs. Scotty 2 Hotty

Two members of some of the best tag teams in the WWF, Edge will do battle with Scotty 2 Hotty. Edge and Christian lost to The Hardy Boyz so Edge looks to gain some momentum back for his team but Scotty 2 Hotty looks to do the same for his team in what should be a good match.

Big Bossman vs. Perry Saturn WWF Hardcore Title

This all started when Saturn tryed out the 24/7 rule to beat the Big Bossman but failed horribly as Bossman beat him down with his night stick and made a run for it leaving the arena. Saturn gets another shot at the Hardcore Title but the Hardcore champ looks to beat Saturn down again and retain his title!

All this and more on Sunday Night Heat!

user posted image

The New Sheriff in Town

As we start off Sunday Night Heat we open up with a video package from Smackdown! The scene opens showing Vince McMahon in his office and The Undertaker waiting for him in there. Undertaker explains that Vince's wife, Linda McMahon...has appointed the new commish of the WWF. Undertaker took no time in making his first match sending the New Age Outlaws out there to defend there Tag Titles against Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero. Undertaker also sent a threat that if anyone interfered in the match that they would be fired on the spot, and would deal with the Undertaker personally! Undertaker has made a loud statement here in the WWF and we will see what kind of an impact he has on the World Wrestling Federation.

X-Pac vs. D'Lo Brown

D'Lo Brown just coming back from two weeks off after a sprained ankle makes his return tonight taking on DX member, X-Pac. A tough challenge indeed for D'Lo first match back but a challenge he is willing to accept. D'Lo has a lot to prove still to all the WWF boys backstage, he's got all the talent in the world and wants a chance to prove himself. The match started out with both men locking up in the middle of the ring and X-Pac got him into a headlock. D'Lo then whipped X-Pac into the ropes though as X-Pac came flying back D'Lo went for a clothesline but X-Pac slid under him and popped back up and delievered a spinning heel kick to D'Lo's chest as D'Lo staggered back. From this point on, X-Pac took control of D'Lo hitting kicks and using his speed to dominate D'Lo. X-Pac would eventually go up top and hit a missle drop kick on D'Lo that sent D'Lo into the opposite corner as he fell in it. X-Pac then hit the Bronco Buster on him!!! X-Pac then pulled D'Lo up and hit him in the gut with a kick and right into the X-FACTOR! 1...2...3! X-Pac picks up the win. After the match though X-Pac motions to the back as then BOOOOOOOOM fire blows up from the stage as out comes the Big Red Machine Kane! What is Kane doing? Kane gets into the ring and looks at X-Pac. X-Pac motions for him to chokeslam D'Lo. Kane looks down at D'Lo body...Kane then grabs D'Lo by the throat and lifts him off the mat. Kane has him up in the air AND DOWN! D'Lo slams hard into the mat as X-Pac stands over him and laughs. X-Pac leaves the ring as Kane follows behind him. What the hell is up with Kane and X-Pac???

A Brawl

We are now backstage again as we see Perry Saturn backstage talking to a crew member. As there talking we see a big black night stick tap Saturn on the back as Saturn turns around. It's The Bossman! Bossman has his sunglasses on as Saturn and Bossman stare each other down as Bossman takes his glasses off.

Bossman: Perry Saturn, let me ask you a question. Do you honestly think you can beat me for the Hardcore Title in a Hardcore match?

Saturn: I know I will right here tonight...

Bossman: Oh is that so huh? You couldn't even sneak up on me on RAW after my match to defeat me. What in the hell makes you think tonight you can beat me one on one? Your lucky I don't beat your ass now.

Saturn pushes Big Bossman back into the wall but the WWF officials and refrees scatter all around to break up the fight! This one is going to get intense later tonight.

Viscera vs. Matt Hardy

A big size disadvantage in this one. The 500 pound Viscera takes on one half of the Hardy Boyz, Matt Hardy. Viscera hasn't been seen much lately on WWF but he is looking to become a force within the WWF once again, and Matt Hardy is only a few steps away from stardom. Matt and Jeff are arguebly the best tag team in the WWF and now tonight Matt looks to make his mark on the WWF in Single's Competition. Both men made there ways down to the ring and were set to get this one underway. Matt took the upper hand in this one first as he hit a drop kick right to Viscera's knee. Matt then began to pound away on Viscera backing up the big man into the corner. Matt then ran at Viscera to do a body splash on him into the corner but Big Vis catches him in mid-air! A viscious bear hug on Matt Hardy is applied as Viscera squeezes the life out of Matt Hardy.Matt is screaming in pain now as Viscera squeezes harder. Then Big Vis drives Matt into the corner slamming his back right into the corner a few times! Viscera basically then took over from here on out as he delievered a big clothesline to Matt knocking him down. Then, Viscera pulled Matt up and hit a huge body slam! Big Vis then ran into the ropes for a BIG SPLASH!!! 1...2...3! Viscera pulls off the win!

Sunday Night Interview with Chyna

Cole: Hello everyone, welcome to our first ever Sunday Night interview as we take a few minutes with a WWF superstar and ask them a few questions and up first is the lovely Chyna, Chyna thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to join us.

Chyna: My pleasure Michael.

Cole: Alright Chyna, first question we haven't seen ya in the ring lately what's been going on in your life?

Chyna: Well I've been filming a movie here lately but were almost done and I'll be back to wrestle. I hope I get a chance to wrestle more of the males on the roster when I get back.

Cole: Why would you want to wrestle men and not get the Women's title?

Chyna: I take pride in beating the males. No one thinks a woman could ever beat these big, monstorous guys. I love proving everyone wrong and showing that I can compete with anyone in a wrestling match, and besides the women in the WWF are to easy. I'd win everytime.

Cole: Ok Chyna, last question...We all know about your break-up with Triple H many months ago. Would you like to get back at him in the ring?

Chyna: Michael, I would do anything to get my hands on that bastard one more time. I feel like I would win too.

Cole: Well that is our first of many Sunday Night Interviews, Chyna thank you for joining us and good luck when you come back.

Chyna: Thank you Michael.

Edge vs. Scotty 2 Hotty

Both memebers of two great tag teams in the WWF will do battle in a singles match here tonight. Edge and his partner Christian suffered a tough loss to The Hardy Boyz on RAW as now Edge looks to get some momentum back for his team and pick up a win here tonight. Scotty 2 Hotty was viciously assulted on Smackdown by Tazz but Scotty should of won that match. If Scotty can defeat Edge tonight it will definatley give a boost for he and his partner. The match got under way as they locked up and Edge took over early. Edge whipped Scotty into the ropes as Scotty came flying back and Edge hit a big clothesline. Edge then did a few elbow drops on Scotty as he was down. There was just no stopping Edge in this one. He looked dominate from start to finish and Scotty 2 Hotty just really couldn't get any rhythm in this match. Edge just tosses Scotty into the ropes and hit a huge spear on Scotty. 1...2...3! Edge pulls off the victory almost flawlessly just destroying Scotty 2 Hotty!

At Judgement Day...

After the match is over a video is showing previewing Judgement Day as our first match is annouced. At WWF Judgement Day for the Intercontinental Championship we will see 'Y2J' Chris Jericho taking on the Olympic Hero Kurt Angle! What a Intercontinental Match we have set for Judgement Day.

Big Bossman vs. Perry Saturn WWF Hardcore Title

These two have been battling the past week back and forth. Bossman defended his Hardcore Title against Al Snow and defeated, right after the match Saturn came down to try and steal the title away with the 24/7 rule in effect but didn't come up successful as Bossman put a hurting on Saturn with the night stick. Now tonight a real Hardcore Title match is set between the two. We almost had a huge brawl between the two earlier tonight and now we really get to see who the real man is and who will be able to come up champion. Both men were in the ring now as the match got under way. Bossman went for a big punch and Saturn ducked it and delievered a big to the gut of Bossman. Saturn then hit a series of German Suplex's! Saturn went outside to grab some stuff from under the ring. Saturn pulled out a table, and a garbage can and threw them into the ring. Saturn slid back in and took the garbage can and drilled Bossman over his back with it. Saturn took over here for a little bit but Bossman got his night stick in the corner and drilled Saturn in the ribs with it. Bossman whipped Saturn into the corner and still had his night stick. Bossman went to hit Saturn with it but Saturn hit Bossman with a big boot knocking the champ out. Saturn then set the table up and signaled he was ready for the DVD!!! The table was set up as Saturn turned and grabbed Bossman and went for the DVD! BUT BOSSMAN SLIPS OFF THE BACK OF HIM! Bossman went backwards as Saturn charged...SIDEWALK SLAM! Bossman picked his night stick up and just went to work on Saturn on the ground beating the hell out of him with it. Then Bossman picked Saturn up...POWERBOMB THROUGH THE TABLE! Bossman then pinned Saturn 1...2...3! Bossman retains the title but it doesn't look like hes finished! Bossman picks his night stick up again and starts delievering some shots to Saturn....BUT HERE COME'S DEAN MALENKO! Bossman turns and sees this and heads out of the ring and grabs his title as Malenko comes to the aid of his friend Saturn. Bossman walks up the ramp laughing with his Hardcore Title...Bossman escapes with another win!

We'll see ya on RAW!

WWF RAW is War Preview

Eddie Guerrero vs. Billy Gunn

These two have been battling at it for the last week or so as apart of there respective teams but now they will battle one on one in singles competition. Will new comer Eddie Guerrero beat the old veteran Billy Gunn?

D'Lo Brown vs. Christian

D'Lo got screwed over on Heat as Kane just beat the living crap out of him with X-Pac's order, but D'Lo looked very impressive. Christian is also a very good wrestler so D'Lo Brown will have his hands full in this one as well. Can he keep showing that poetntial then finally busting out with a win on Christian? Or can Christian come through for his team?

X-Pac vs. Val Venis WWF European Title

X-Pac finally gets what he wants. A Re-match for the European Title against Val Venis. Last week, Kane destroyed Val in there match all on X-Pacs control. It's like X-Pac has the mind control over Kane and can use this monster however he wants. Val looks to get revenge though still a little beat up wants to make a statement and beat X-Pac's ass!

The Big Show vs. Kurt Angle

Two of the brightest superstars in the WWF will do battle as Big Show still looking for Tazz at this point looks to pound of the Olympic Champion, but Angle has a lot to prove and this is a good test for him going into Judgement Day to see if he can take the Intercontinental Title away from Chris Jericho!

Triple H vs. The Rock #1 Con. for WWF World Title at Judgement Day

A huge match-up with a lot on the line. The Game Triple H will take on his nemisis The Rock! HHH has always done in the big matches and he's had tons of big matches with The Rock. The Rock will definatley have the crowd with him and could we see another classic between The Rock and Stone Cold at Judgement Day or will HHH ruin that picture and try to take the title away from Austin?

All this and more on RAW!

Edited by OrtonRKO

• 11 months later...