Envy!

paidelr

This was the first movie in almost EVER that I've actually STOPPED watching. I saw up to the part where he met the guy in the bar and I was so bored that I just walked away.

You'd think that Jack Black and Ben Stiller could come up with SOMETHING half decent but nothing. I'm glad it was free on the dish.

/endrant ^_^

It got better in the end? How better?

The dialogue was horrible. The storyline (getting rich off the Va-poo-rub) was cool but it was used awful. This is a sample of the script.

Rich Guy: Hi Nick.

Poor Guy: Hi Jim.

Rich Guy: Lets take my *insert random expensire vehicle* today.

Poor Guy: Grrrr.

*rinse, repeat, reuse*

SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Nick gets drunk and goes over to jims house and starts playing with the bow. he accidently kills the horse with the bow. He then buries the horse where the pool was supposed to be, then him and Walken's character  devise a plan to dig up the horse so  walken can claim he foudn the horse dead and get the $50,000 reward. things goes really wrong and  Nick ends up  telling jim the truth , but jim doesn't care, come to find out Nick didn't kill the horse after all it was the vappoize that did it. so Jim  and nick are forced to auction off all there stuff , then gets an amzing idea.
Edited by Dochappy

Bad movie. IMO it's a  letdown with the cast it has. Ben Stiller, Jack Black & Christopher Walken are there but the script doesn't let them do anything.

You know the sad thing about the script being bad.

Larry David (the "writer" and star on HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm) wrote it.

Edited by Corizzle

SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Nick gets drunk and goes over to jims house and starts playing with the bow. he accidently kills the horse with the bow. He then buries the horse where the pool was supposed to be, then him and Walken's character  devise a plan to dig up the horse so  walken can claim he foudn the horse dead and get the $50,000 reward. things goes really wrong and  Nick ends up  telling jim the truth , but jim doesn't care, come to find out Nick didn't kill the horse after all it was the vappoize that did it. so Jim  and nick are forced to auction off all there stuff , then gets an amzing idea.

Larry David was just a producer on the film....he didn't write it.

I like how you didn't even wait for Walken to come into the film before turning it off. He was "funny" enough to keep me watching.....and the end is funnier than the beginning. It actually turns into some sort of black comedy that isn't that funny as opposed to being a normal unfunny one.

I liked it, but I'll SO admit it was a let down. Jack Black is one of (if not) my favorite comedic actors, and it has Christopher fuckin' Walken. With these 2 men in the same movie, I was so damn excited about seeing it. So I went with a friend of mine to see it (no one else in the theater, by the way). I think the movie is funny, but is slow at some times. If you want a better Jack Black movie, check out Saving Silverman or Orange County.

I liked it, but I'll SO admit it was a let down. Jack Black is one of (if not) my favorite comedic actors, and it has Christopher fuckin' Walken. With these 2 men in the same movie, I was so damn excited about seeing it. So I went with a friend of mine to see it (no one else in the theater, by the way). I think the movie is funny, but is slow at some times. If you want a better Jack Black movie, check out Saving Silverman or Orange County.