XBL Gamertags & Discussion

Numbahs

doesn't anyone from here play Halo anymore? I'll be on.....as soon as I get a new freaking xbox. I never got to play with anyone from here much, but as soon as I get the new xbox we should defentally get that EWB Halo2 game going.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of the maps did anyone buy them. I did, I may be impatient but I wanted to try them out. Turf is pretty good and Sanctuary is ok they are both relatively small levels. Anyways if any one got the maps and is looking for someone to play I will probaly be on. My Gamertag is GreenDemon17

I only downloaded the two freeones. I'm not buying the other two until they're free in June. Because I'm cheap and my parents got pissed the last time I charged to their credit card. :shifty:

:pinch: You guys can count me out, as my Xbox has been torn apart and sold. I have a couple games left, but by the time I get a new xbox, I won't be around a high speed connection. I hopefully will be back online kicking your asses at Halo2 in October. :(

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Fritzy14. Yeah, I have no clue why my brother keeps putting Fritzy for all his stuff. It makes no sense considering we don't have an "frtiz" in our name. I have no clue where he got it from.

Add me or don't add me. Whatever you want. It'd be cool to play some EWB guys, though.

And currently, I have no headset. Though, that is about to change sometime soon. My brothers and I are thinking of each putting up $10 and buying the headset.

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone play anymore? I'll finally be setting everything up later today, and want to know whose accounts to add. Anyone?

Ok, I have a new account, ATele212, which was actually the first one I had. Anyways, if you want to play with me I should be on alot for the next couple weeks.

Edited by Hellfire

Fitzy & I have played before in a game, maybe all three of us (or four if Mind Games wants in) can get together one day and do a team match or something.

Team Slayer though, goddamnit. :shifty:

well I'm gonna go on right now and add you all. Anyone that wants to play should come on now and play. :)

I added Fitzy, Kraigy, Green Demon, Tristy and Gongsun Zan.

Edited by Hellfire

I hate the fact for no apparent reason my X-Box Live has been fucked, pretty much sicne I got it. I've talked to Microsoft and they don't know what's wrong. My connection is fine, yet it just doesn't connect. It's a shame because there's plenty more people on here on XBL now. :( Though I do suck at Halo 2, so it's probably for the best I don't have it working. :shifty: Also there's the fact I have no, new games to play online.

I'm just wondering, what's everyone playing now?

Still pretty much solely Halo 2? Is there still many playing Pro Evo? (I'm talking players in general). I was getting pretty good at it until XBL wouldn't connect.

Edited by Funk Odyssey

I play Halo2 all the time, I know that Fitzy plays it, as I just played with him, but I haven't played with anyone else. If anyone would like to play with me, just add me ( ATele212 ) and we'll play.