XBL Gamertags & Discussion

Numbahs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that I like to play Team Skirmish, its that I was at a much higher level so we'd get a ton of high level guys and it wouldn't turn out very good. I guess I'm bad luck for you Fitzy, although you did pretty good in a couple games. I hope we can get some more EWB guys online at the same time, a big game with all of us would be pretty fun.

I agree with that, we should organise a time (Even though I suck at Halo), it'd be a laugh.

And if I ever get on my tag is "DarkPigFarmer". Just hook me up an once I get it sorted i'll be on (I'll probably be on a lot over the summer. Now just to get good at Halo).

We need to set a date, because I don't pay attention to this board that often. Maybe next week sometime. Big ass EWB Halo 2 game.

I like the sound of that. I'll get Fitzy to invite me, seeing as he's the only EWB person that I've actually seen active on my list/I have allowed onto my list. Please, if you're going to add me, tell me who you are in the text box. I get lots of random invites, from people I've never even played before.

It's getting annoying.

I like the sound of that. I'll get Fitzy to invite me, seeing as he's the only EWB person that I've actually seen active on my list/I have allowed onto my list. Please, if you're going to add me, tell me who you are in the text box. I get lots of random invites, from people I've never even played before.

It's getting annoying.

So, are we going to get one going at all? Any specific time? I am not sure if I'll be able to play Halo tomorrow, though. But we shall see.

I finally was able to use the new stages today. And I like Turf. Good stage. Sanctuary is decent, but nothing special.

Turf is one of my favourite maps, I seem to fit in well with it because it's hard for the sniperwhores to kill me. And long open areas allow for some awesome sticks (my specialty). I played my first few games for a long time a few days ago and kicked some serious ass. I think I actually played BETTER than I used to.

And Tristy, someone proposed going online on Wednesday. It's still Tuesday in America (12:30am Wednesday here). If you want to play with me you'll have to get online a whole lot faster than 11pm. That's like 4am here. And even if I did stay up, I'd barely be able to talk, or hear the TV since everyone will be in bed. I found this out the hardway after joining an American clan. <_<

I'm supposed to be watching my neice tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll be able to get online, but I will try.